Omnymphotent Ex

Story Info
When a guy's horny ex becomes omnipotent...
4.2k words
4.59
38.8k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The clock read 10 PM by the time I finally left the office. After fourteen hours of crunching numbers, all I wanted to do was sleep the whole weekend away. Maybe down a beer first, but probably just go right to sleep. Although I was a healthy, red-blooded young man, at that moment you could have plopped me in the middle of two naked super-models, and I'd have probably just lay my head down on their tits like a pillow and conked right out. As it was, I closed my eyes and lay back as soon as I sat down in my car. A cat nap before taking off would probably be smart.

Some women, though, don't care how tired you are. I happen to know one such woman, and she always picks the least convenient times to show up. As I sat in my car, resting my eyes, I was suddenly aware that someone else was in the vehicle. I hadn't heard the door open. I hadn't felt the car shift from someone stepping inside. I just had that feeling you get when you realize you're not actually alone in an enclosed space.

I opened my eyes to see my ex-girlfriend smiling at me. She was sitting backwards in the passenger seat, reclining against the dashboard. She was dressed in her old look of red jeans and a red jacket, with a black shirt. Her curly auburn hair hung free, her lips were a deep inviting red, and her eyes were an entrancing blue. I was so tired it took a second to fully register she was there. I blinked at her stupidly.

"Boo!" she said softly, a mischievous smile on her lips.

That did it. I jumped in my seat. "AAAAH!"

She laughed. "Hey there!"

"Oh shit... L-lettie..." I broke out in a sweat and swallowed nervously. "Uh... wh-what's up?"

She smirked. "Right now? You are."

I jolted as I felt my cock go from flaccid to diamond hard in an instant. There was no transitional erection. One moment I was fully soft. The next, I was as hard as it was physically possible to be!

I clutched at myself, my breath quickening, feeling a slight wave of dizziness as all the blood in my body rushed towards my organ. "Oh, fuck! L-lettie, wait!"

She looked at my crotch with a predatory gleam in her eye. An invisible force pulled my hands away from myself, forcing me to clutch at the arm rests of the car and show her the lewd tenting of my slacks. She purred at the sight, actually purred like a cat. The purr echoed through my mind like a psychic tremor, making my thoughts fuzzy. At the same time, I felt vibrations ripple over my cock, a sensual pleasure that left me throbbing!

"Fuck, you look delicious," she whispered with an almost far-off look in her eye. It was as though for a moment, she was entranced by the sight of my erection.

"L-lettie," I managed to gasp out. It was hard forming words just being near her, especially when my cock was draining the blood from my brain. "N-not tonight... please... I'm exhausted... a-and I j-just need... I j-just want to crash..."

Lettie seemed to snap out of her trance for a moment. She met my gaze with a frown. "Really, Todd?"

"L-look, I just, I've h-had a long w-week, and I j-juAAH! AAAH! OW! L-lettie! Sto-OW! STOP!" As she stared at me, my cock started to get harder! It wasn't physically possible. It felt like if one more drop of blood somehow squeezed itself into my organ, it might have actually burst like an overfilled balloon. And yet it didn't, even as I could feel the tension still increasing. Not just physical stiffness, but an utterly overwhelming need to have it touched! A madness-inducing yearning for sex, so intense I felt like I would actually die if I didn't stick my cock in something warm, wet, and soft right this fucking instant! Mentally and physically, I was so hard it hurt.

"T-too hard!" I whimpered as I writhed in my seat. Instinctively I tried to grab myself, but my arms refused to move. "Y-you're making it... too hard...!"

She gave me a lazy, bemused smile. "I don't believe in 'too hard', remember?"

The tension kept rising, until I wanted to smash my head into the steering wheel to try and knock myself out to escape it. The way my arms were pinned prevented it, but even if they hadn't, it wouldn't have done any good. She wouldn't have allowed me such an easy escape.

"Okay! OKAY! You w-win! J-just stop m-making it harder!"

The tension paused, but stayed where it was. Holy Christ, if she just left me like this, I'd be a gibbering madman in under five minutes!

She made a tsk-tsk sound and shook her head, still smiling with amusement. "Oh, Todd. 'Winning' would imply there was ever the slightest hint of a struggle between us. I've already proven that my power is absolute, have I not? There is nothing you can deny me that I cannot take with just a thought."

I nodded emphatically, still pained by the intensity of my supernatural erection.

She continued. "So, when I magically appear in your car, looking for a good time, I do not expect you to try and weasel out of it with silly excuses like, 'I'm tired.' You know I can just make you feel rested anyway, right?"

And with that, I suddenly felt refreshed. The aching exhaustion of a sixty-hour work week was gone, replaced with a feeling like I'd just gotten back from a week long vacation relaxing in the tropics. Even the crushing intensity of my erection was reduced until it was merely unbearable.

I blinked and shook my head at the sudden rush of energy. "Oh, wow," was all I could say.

Her mischievous smile returned. "So now you're all nice and awake. And now you're naked."

I felt a sudden slight drop in temperate and pressure around my skin as my clothes suddenly vanished right off my body. My cock, now freed from its cloth prison, shot up ramrod straight towards the sky.

"Oh shit!" I gasped. "L-lettie hold—"

"And now we're at your place!"

"—on—w-what?"

I blinked. We weren't in my car at my office's parking lot anymore. I was now laying spread eagle on my bed, my arms and legs pinned by an invisible force to the mattress. Lettie was sitting cross-legged in between my legs, now wearing a translucent, sky-blue nightie. I could see the silhouette of her breasts and slim figure beneath the material as she leaned forward. My cock throbbed intensely as she smiled down at it.

I hadn't even felt myself move, not even to change positions. In an instant, she had teleported us both thirteen miles to my bedroom, and changed her clothes at the same time.

"H-Holy shit." It was hardly the first time she'd done such a trick, but the instantaneous shift still threw me.

She smiled at me. "Don't worry, your car's in your driveway. And your clothes are in your closet all nice and clean. In fact, I just did all your laundry, cleaned your house, and gave you a bath while I was at it!"

I blinked and stared at her, open mouthed. I was in no position to confirm these claims, but I didn't doubt them. Now that she mentioned it, though, I did feel as though I'd just taken a shower.

She pouted and tilted her head. "A thank you would be nice."

"Th-thank you!"

She grinned again, then she reached out and poked my impossibly hard cock with a fingertip. I gasped as I felt an electric jolt of pure pleasure shoot through my cock. Her mere touch seemed to light up every pleasure receptor in my organ. My cock clenched rapidly as I felt the cum roil in my balls.

At the same time, she shivered, closing her eyes and smiling as though she herself had felt a similar jolt of pleasure. "Mmmm, so fucking tense!" she then grasped my cock and immediately drew the head into her mouth.

I let out a cry. I would have shot my load right then and there, feeling her divine mouth envelope my hyper tense, super sensitive cock. And yet I didn't. I couldn't. Whenever she came over to play with me, I found myself completely unable to cum until she specifically willed it, no matter what she did to me. Of course, if she didn't put some kind of seal on my orgasm, I'd probably just be ejaculating non-stop!

"Mmmmmm." She moaned sensually as she slowly sucked my cock, every bob of her head making my vision swim from the pleasure. I could barely draw breath to cry out. She shivered again, as though the very act of sucking me was giving her pleasure as well. After only a minute, she jerked her hips and released my cock with a soft pop, letting out a small cry of ecstasy! My head was spinning, but I realized she had just orgasmed.

She always did have an oral fetish. I had once assumed women who said they loved sucking cock were just saying that to sound cool or seductive, but when we'd been a couple, Lettie proved she actually meant it. She legitimately loved sucking cock; she'd gone down on me almost every day, sometimes not even wanting to have sex, just satisfied with sucking me off. Every time we had sex, she always made me finish in her mouth. It was wild. And when we broke up, I knew I'd never be lucky enough to find a girl as wild and blowjob-obsessed as she was.

Except it turns out I didn't need to, because as soon as she gained her godlike powers, she decided to find me and resume our sexcapades, sucking my cock whenever she wanted.

She went on this way for the next half an hour. She worshipped my cock with her mouth like she was starving for my cum. But no matter what technique she used, I couldn't break past the barrier she'd put on my climax. She suckled the head while stroking with her hands. She deep throated me, swallowing to flex her throat around my organ. She bobbed her head rapidly up and down, then would hold it as she whirled her tongue around and around the head, before bobbing rapidly again. She would sensually lick my organ, her tongue tip tracing right along the sweet spots in the perfect pressure and rhythm,

The whole time, I was writhing and thrashing in her mystical bonds, perpetually stuck at the edge of release, but unable to go over! Instead, every minute or so, she shuddered and gasped and paused her oral ministrations, experiencing orgasm after orgasm just from sucking me!

When she finally tired of that, I was already feeling destroyed, my balls on fire, my cock throbbing with painfully high tension. But she was only just getting started!

"Whew!" she said, grinning down at me. She was still holding my cock, and her very touch sent pulses of pleasure through it that kept me hovering right on the edge. "Not a bad appetizer!"

I moaned, unable to form words. I didn't need to, though. She could easily read my mind. Not that there was much to read once she started playing with me. She laughed, seeing how easily overwhelmed I was by her sexual prowess, to already be in a stupor just from her blowjob session.

She let go of my cock and gave me a couple minutes to calm down. When she sensed I could comprehend words again, she grasped my cock once more and said, "Think I should let you pop or can you handle a bit more?"

On the one hand, hell fucking yes, I needed to pop one off! My balls felt like they were on fire! On the other hand, even if I came now, she'd be shooting me right to the edge again within mere minutes!

She laughed merrily, and gave my cock a small squeeze. A lightning bolt of pure pleasure shot through me! My hips bucked up from the mattress and I threw my head back in a breathless cry. My cock clenched hard—but I still didn't cum!

"You make a good point," she said, reading my thoughts. "In fact, I don't even know why I let you cum at all!" She giggled, and gave me another breathtaking, edging jolt. Then another, and another, and another!

Tears were flowing from my eyes as I writhed and mewed under her touch. I wanted to pounce on her, I wanted to throw her to the ground and fuck her brains out, but I was completely powerless to do so!

She giggled again at my anguish, letting go of my cock. Then she floated up in the air, sitting cross-legged a few inches above my thighs. "Poor baby," she said, smiling down at me. "I can't decide what would be hotter; riding your poor, aching cock or cute, sexy mouth."

I whimpered. I couldn't decide either.

She snapped her fingers, pretending she just realized something. "Oh, wait, I don't have to choose, do I?"

And then suddenly, there were two of her. Another Lettie was hovering above my chest, facing the first. The two giggled, then reached for one another, kissing deeply, and beginning to fondle one another's breasts. The nighties vanished off their bodies to allow them full access to one another. The two positioned themselves above me and lowered down, unfurling their legs to straddle me. I felt an invisible force move my head into an ideal position for one Lettie to cover my eyes with her ass, while allowing me to lick her pussy; the same force pointed my cock at the perfect angle for other Lettie to slide right onto me.

I moaned loudly, but my mouth was sealed against Lettie's womanhood, even as my cock was likewise enveloped in it. An intense magical threesome ensued, with the two Letties kissing and groping each other's breasts while they rode my tongue and cock. The pleasure was overwhelming; every thrust of Lettie's hips on my cock was another lightning bolt of edging pleasure!

Meanwhile, I was smothered under the other Lettie's sex, my tongue and lips working seemingly on their own to lick and suckle her cit. I was so overcome, there was no way I could have performed on my own, but Lettie's desires controlled my body. If I'd been cognizant enough, I would have maybe panicked at my lack of air, but her power ensured I didn't need to breathe while I was between her thighs.

I don't know how long it lasted, but soon enough, my bed was completely soaked in female fluids, and my cock felt like an entire cheerleading squad had taken turns on it. By this point, under non-magical circumstances, my cock would have been broken, injured beyond repair. But Lettie's power kept me safe, no matter what she did to me. And of course, she also kept me conscious through levels of pleasure no mortal was supposed to experience.

Eventually, it stopped, however, and I very slowly became aware again. I realized I was laying on a warm, soft, but firm surface. As my vision focused, I saw two vast hills of flesh rising to either side of me. I noticed rhythmic thudding coming from the ground.

I jolted awake, jumping to my feet, to see a massive version of Lettie looking down at me, smiling. I realized she had shrunk me, and I was now lying in the valley between her breasts!

"L-lettie!" I gasped, stumbling as I took a step back. My cock was still unbearably hard, so hard I could barely stand. "No! No more giantess stuff! Please! It's too freaky!"

She giggled, her whole chest jumping, causing me to fall to my knees. "Oh, you always complain, but your little cock gets so hard when you're like this!"

I grit my teeth, shuddering. "Y-y-you make me that hard!"

"Nope! You're just a macro-perv!" she said. Then she paused, touching her finger to her cheek as if in thought for a moment. "Hmm, well, maybe I do encourage it a bit, too." She grinned and winked down at me.

A wave of dizziness swept over me as I felt my cock surge. It felt like half the blood in my body was crammed in there now! I tried to get back up, but then, suddenly, the two mounds of flesh surged up around me! Before I could react, I was suddenly squished bodily between her giant breasts!

Oh, fuck, it was a heavenly hell! Her soft, firm mounds entombed me, a full-body hug that had me swooning, a surreal affectionate smothering. As she pressed her breasts against me, she shifted them back and forth, partly rolling me between the lovely orbs. But the feeling on my cock was the worst, the touch of her breasts to my overly teased organ making it jerk repeatedly in failed attempts to cum. I was unable to stop myself from squirming and thrusting my hips, humping against her breasts.

She let me drive myself to an edging hell within her cleavage. I knew it was useless, but I couldn't stop myself from humping against her breasts. I was a complete slave to my body's natural instincts, fanned to supernatural intensity by her goddess-like powers.

Eventually, though, she got bored of this game too, and I felt her breasts fall away from me. I was dizzy as I stumbled into a sweaty, gasping heap on her chest. But before I could even catch my breath, I was being pulled back by several hands, and female bodies were mounting me once again. Six more duplicates of Lettie now surrounded me, one each holding down an ankle or wrist, while the other two mounted my face and cock. Even crazier, we were still shrunk down, still lying on the giant Lettie's chest!

The small Lettie clones each took turns, swapping out positions until all six had at least a dozen orgasms on my face and cock each. Giant Lettie was moaning and writhing the whole time, as though she were experiencing every orgasm each of her clones had. Somehow, her thrashing never bucked us off her chest, as though we were magnetized to her skin.

From that point, I started losing track of the transitions. With the slipperiness of a dream, I would be engaged in one crazy sex act, mentally blank out from all the pleasure, and then regain awareness in the middle of another, crazier sex act!

At some point, I was returned to normal size, and was kneeling on the floor with my hands pinned behind my back. My face was buried in Lettie's pussy again, but the six mini-Lettie clones were still hanging around. Now, they were crawling all over my cock, humping and licking and stroking it like sex-crazed pixies, even as normal-sized Lettie magically guided my tongue to please her just how she liked.

Then we were in my bathtub, already full of warm water, and it had been converted into a Jacuzzi. Lettie had taken the form of a woman made of water, merged with the water in the tub. Bubbles and currents flowed around my body, tickling and massaging me and rubbing my cock in unfathomable ways.

And then I was suspended over a fire, my arms and legs tied behind me to a flat post, so I could hang down with my cock just above the flames. I panicked as I became aware of what was happening, only to realize the flames weren't exactly hot. As the tongues of fire caressed my chest and groin, the heat was a mere pleasant warmth, and the actual flames felt like feather-tips flickering over my skin. I laughed and laughed as my cock jumped and jerked, tickled like crazy even as I kept edging. I could hear Lettie's laughter in the crackle of the flames.

At some point, we were in my living room, and Lettie was reclining on the couch with three of her clones. They were all fully dressed in different colored evening gowns. They were chatting, as though they were friends gathered at a party. I felt strangely disconnected from my body. I could see and hear the scene around me, but it was as though I were stuck to the ceiling and could not close my eyes. Below me, the four Letties were passing around what looked like a very realistic dildo. As each woman took the disembodied penis, they would suck on the tip as though it were a huge blunt.

Every time they sucked the tip, my entire body quaked with the fiercest edging yet! I realized with a combination of arousal and a bit of horror that that was, in fact, my penis they were passing around, and I knew right then that the rest of my body didn't even exist. Lettie had turned me into nothing but a cock! And as I edged, the Lettie who was sucking me right then shivered in pleasure and moaned, as if she was stealing my orgasm! As she passed my cock to the next Lettie, she looked completely blissed out. My cock was like some kind of magic sex bong!

I pretty much lost it then. I don't remember the details of what else she did to me. It was all a blur of edgings and shifting forms and it just went on and on and on and on and on.

And then, finally, it was over. I was jolted to full awareness again, to find I was lying on my bed, naked, but unbound. Lettie dressed once more in the light blue nightie, was sitting crosslegged between my thighs and slowly stroking my cock. I glanced around. Everything looked normal. My bed wasn't even soaked in fluids anymore.

12