On A Blanket By The Creek

Story Info
She gets all wet.
1.6k words
4.25
54.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is the middle of summer. She wakes in the middle of the night her face wet with tears, her body damp from a cold sweat. For weeks now he has haunted her dreams.

A gorgeous yet mysterious stranger with dark eyes and firm hands. She would do anything to get him off her mind through out the day and especially the night, but when night falls she secretly hopes that he will once again visit her in her dreams while she sleeps.

She sits up and reaches for the sheet at the foot of the bed, she dries her face then reaches for the glass of water on the night stand. She slowly climbs out of bed wearing only an old shirt and cotton panties. The only light in the room is from the moon that shines through sheer curtains at her bedroom window.

She makes her way to the dresser and fumbles to find her cigarettes. Finding them she heads downstairs, through her living room and out the front door, the screen door slamming shut behind her. Standing on her front porch she blows smoke rings into the dark never feeling so alone then what she does now.

She can faintly hear the water flowing in the creek behind her house. She can feel the warm summer breeze against the cool damp skin of her bare neck and thighs. Taking another drag of her cigarette she reaches beside her and takes the Indian blanket off the back of the old wooden rocking chair and makes her way down the porch steps.

Tossing the blanket over her shoulder she starts down the path around the house towards the creek. Stopping before she gets to the bank of the creek she can feel the lush carpet like grass beneath her bare feet.

She drops the blanket down beside her and takes the last drag from her cigarette then tosses it into the air and watches as the orange glow falls into the grass and disappears. She stands there a moment raising her head to take in the sight of the starlit sky.

Lowering her head she notices how beautifully the moonlight bounces off the water in the creek. She reaches under her shirt and starts to work her panties down her soft ivory thighs letting them fall to her feet, stepping forward she steps out of them.

Crossing her arms in front of her she takes hold of the bottom of her shirt and slowly pulls it up over her stomach and breast exposing her pale pink nipples, then up over her head she lets the shirt fall behind her brushing her bottom on it's way down.

She reaches for and removes the clip that's holding her hair in a twist letting her hair fall free just as a soft wind blows her hair around to rest on her shoulders. She makes her way down the bank of the creek and walks slowly into the water.

As she walks further into the water she can feel it's coolness rise up her legs and cool down the warmth her dream had created between her thighs. Quickly sinking herself she lets the water wash away the sweat from her skin. She comes up and takes a deep breath, exhaling slowly she wipes the water from her eyes.

She swims back to the bank and walks out of the water and back into the grass. Reaching back she gathers her hair and wrings it out feeling the water trickle down her back. Grabbing the blanket she dries herself off and lays it out and sits down. Laying back she closes her eyes and listens to the sounds around her.

Her eyes closed and her body relaxed her mind drifts off and she starts to think of the man from her dreams, the dreams of him being so vivid and feeling so real. She imagines him lying there beside her on the blanket in the grass. She can feel the warmth of his body and the hotness of his breath on her neck.

His firm hands finding their way all over her naked, vulnerable body. She can feel the wetness and taste of his kiss on her lips. Holding himself above her he kisses her deeply, working his way down her neck and shoulders with warm gentle kisses while running his fingers through her hair. He makes his way down to her breast taking them into his hands, he teases her erect nipples with his tongue.

Kissing, licking and sucking on them softly she begins to moan soft and light. She can feel herself growing hot and wet between her legs. He reaches down and spreads her legs with one hand and kneels between them. He starts to rub her outer thighs while kissing and gently biting her inner thighs.

Working his way up her right inner thigh she feels his hot breath against her swollen lips. He slides his knees back and lays between her legs. He moves his arms up under her thighs and wraps them around and takes hold of her hips. He can feel the warmth coming from her as he kisses her soft, shaven pussy.

He slides his tongue slowly up between her lips to find her swollen throbbing clit. She moans deeply and arches her back. He looks up at her to see that she is massaging her breast and she has both erect nipples between two of her fingers. He starts to lick at her clit faster and harder as he pulls her hips towards him to bury his face into her.

He can feel how wet she is, her juices all over his mouth and chin. Moaning deeper and breathing heavier her body jerks and quivers with pleasure as she reaches down and slides her fingers through his hair. Letting go of her hips he sits up on one elbow and begins to kiss her inner thighs.

Not knowing what he is thinking she anticipates his next move. Feeling his warm wet lips on her inner thigh she sucks in a deep breath and holds it when she feels him slowly insert two of his fingers deep inside her. He starts licking her clit again while he slowly slides his fingers in and out of her.

He can feel the wet walls of her pussy tighten around his fingers and he can tell that her pussy is hungry for more. Hearing her moan and feeling her warmth and wetness has made him hard and begin to throb. He gets up on his knees moving closer to her he leans down and kisses her passionately.

She can feel his hardness pressed against her and she moans into his mouth. He can feel her nails run up and down his back and he knows she's ready. He reaches down and slowly rubs her clit with the head of his throbbing cock.

Slowly he inserts her, little by little pushing his way deep inside her until she has taken all of him in. He lingers there for a moment and looks into her eyes only to see them pleading and begging for what he's about to give her. He starts working his way in and out of her slowly.

She arches her back, throws her head to the side, moans hard and grabs hold of his shoulders. With that he starts thrusting faster and harder paying attention to her every moan for that is what drives him deeper inside her. He reaches for her ankles holding onto them he spreads her legs farther apart fucking her harder and faster.

Letting go of her ankles and leaning forward he kisses her between breaths. He loves the feel of her legs wrapped around him and he thrusts harder and deeper. She loves the feel of his hot sweat covered body against her while he pounds away at her. His thrusting gets deeper and she can feel her orgasm building.

He looks down at her and then kisses her mouth, she looks at him and with a deep moan and a heavy breath he can hear her say fuck me as she repeats it over and over. He feels her nails dig into his shoulders just as her pussy tightens around his cock, she moans loud, takes a deep breath, then exhales the words im cumming.

With that he starts to fuck her harder, furiously, his eyes close, he starts to grunt and moan, she can feel him throb and twitch inside her and with a heavy moan from his lips she can feel his hot load shoot deep inside her as her pussy walls tighten to hold him inside and milk him of his every drop.

Both of them out of breath he lays there on top of her, his cock still jerking inside her and just like in her dreams this is where she awakes, alone and in a cold sweat. Her eyes open, her body's damp and she realizes her hand is wet and her fingers are resting inside her.

She removes her hand, brushes back her hair and sits up to find that she is still outside on the blanket where she last remembers being. Sitting there stunned at the fact that she had been so deep into her imagination that she had gotten herself off without actually realizing what she was doing until she was done and her eyes opened.

Standing up she grabs the blanket and her clothes and heads back toward her house. Back in the house she locks the door behind her and heads upstairs. She lies down in bed and covers herself in the sheet, as she closes her eyes she thinks to herself as she drifts off to sleep and dream, here I go again.