On a Dragon's Lips Ch. 18-21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the mammal thrashes and roars in pain and rage, two of the arachne's legs remove themselves from the newly inflicted wounds and begin to spin her web. This happens out of view of the enraged queen as she furiously tries to remove the pesky bug from her body. Slowly but surely, the silk begins to cover and bind her prey; you remember that the web of an arachne can have various properties, from venom to elemental magic. This seems to be the case as the hulking muscles of the matriarch seem to forcibly relax. Her movements slow and her eyes falter, softening... Tiring... The clash of brood mothers seems to be coming to a close.

As this is all happening you have engaged one of your lord's assailants, barrelling into his abdomen with one last beat of your wings. The two of you roll and skid a few meters before you push off and land as he quickly gets up.

No time is wasted as both of you kick off of the rock you stand on, cracking and splintering the stone. This whole 'destruction of the floor' is becoming a habit... You collide, and you immediately gain a slight advantage with the surprise you see in the prince's eyes. It obviously did not expect such strength and steadfastness from such a small creature. You capitalise on the opportunity and swivel your hips. You grabbed the musclebound creature's arm when he swung it at you, and now you rotate your entire body to send him over your shoulder and smashing into the ground. Gods be damned he's heavy...

The large body leaves an impressive dent in the rock as it impacts, and you move rapidly towards him. You aim to find his nerve bundle before he can get up, although you'll have to pierce from the front. You're no surgeon, so this will not be easy.

When you move within arm's reach however, the molarin's head whips towards you, its snout flushing and twitching as it blows out some sort of cloud of dust at you. Before you can hold your breath, some of it gets into your lungs and you instantly feel your muscles tighten, becoming heavier and heavier.

Molarin royalty usually have a separate stomach in their body that allows them to ingest and digest the minerals they dig up. This stomach absorbs the necessary elements and another organ generates a rare powder with... Interesting properties. Out of combat, the prince will use it to send the females of the colony in heat to mount them more easily, as it has certain effects akin to an aphrodisiac.

This last part manifests itself as your cunt and nipples become warmer whilst the rest of your body slows down. You power through the arousal, your instinct for combat keeping the bothersome sensations at bay. The molarin has gotten back up, shaky on his feet after the blow delivered to his spine, and swings at you with his monstrously large arm once more. The blow ought to have hurt at least slightly, but the dust works against its user, numbing the pain.

You can already feel your innate magic working on purging the dust from your body as you block his strike. No matter how slow you get, your body is still unnaturally resilient. Your mind races to find a way to take him down. I could hold him off until the paralysis wears off... But that would take too long. Too many risks. I could try to hit him, but even with the armour my strength would be limited. Another swing and you block once more, internally thanking the armour as you do so.

Your eyes glint as an idea pops into your head. You focus all the purging magic onto your lungs and airways. The prince, getting cocky at your lack of retaliation, lifts both arms above his head and sends them swinging down towards your head. Oh fuck... Please hold... You silently beg your armour, and as the two massive limbs embed your feet half a step into the rock with their momentum, you feel the suit creak and snap under the pressure. Thank you... You appreciate its strength and rip off your helmet, your lips parting and baring your teeth. You let loose a thunderous roar, the strength of which shakes every being left standing throughout the cavern to their core.

The prince, feeling and hearing the blast of sound at point blank range, freezes as the orifices it uses as ears begin to bleed. It falls to its knees, eyes rolling to the back of its head, and twitches one final time before hitting the ground, unconscious.

Panting with the effort of having used every bit of air in your lungs, you feel a small prick on your neck. You turn as fast as you can to see one of Alaina's long, sharp fingers has injected you with something. Your restorative magic gets a significant boost, and the sluggishness of your body quickly dissipates. You smirk at her.

"A little warning next time?"

"Where would be the fun in that?"

You let out a little laugh and turn around to look for Terenim. Since Alaina doesn't seem worried you assume he's taken care of his own prince. You turn just in time to see him finish some kind of incantation. Standing over the unconscious body of his opponent, his hand rises up as if gripping an orb, strands of magic beginning to seep out of the beaten creature. The energy rushes into his hand and you see it move down his arm and to his chest. You are distracted, however, since as soon as you see his face your cheeks flush red. Your body heats up significantly, and your sensitive nipples harden at the feeling of your armour pressing against them. You pussy begins to moisten, and your lips quiver as your eyes run over your master's body, barely covered by his slowly regenerating clothing. Why did Alaina have to make them self-repairing...

Your teeth sink gently into your lip, and you catch yourself just before your hand moves towards your steamy metal covered crotch.

You are vaguely aware of Terenim analysing and inspecting the sleeping creature, taking its snout into his hand to look down into it curiously. The molarin seems to cough, and a puff of yellow dust bursts out into your lord's face. His eyes meet yours a moment later, and you recognise the shift in his gaze. You don't know how long you'll be able to resist the ever growing effects of the aphrodisiac. The goblins are all around us... Alaina is right there... Don't... Move... Oh Gods he's coming over here... That hungry look in his eyes... He's going to take me right here, showing his entire army he owns me, showing Alaina just how I scream when his cock abuses my tight little cunt and how much I love it...

He reaches you and doesn't slow his steps. Instead, he grabs you by the throat as he walks, lifting you off of the ground and pinning you against a pillar. His lips find yours before kissing, biting and licking at them. A second later you lose all self-control and kiss him back. Screw it, screw everyone seeing me, I'm going to take this cock inside me. They can watch if they want to, I don't care!

The last thing you hear before succumbing to your lust is the gasps, cheers and whistling of your audience as the two of you press your bodies together, your tongues and lips interlocking, never separating completely even when you come up for breath.

Chapter 21

Your focus is entirely on him. He is your world right now, the way his heat seeps through the armour. How his lips feel as they move hungrily against yours. The groans of lust he lets out, thrumming across your lips and sending bolts of pleasure throughout your body. The way the slightest touch of his fingers makes you wetter and wetter, and how he will not be denied. Your body instinctively moves to try and remove your armour, wanting him to take you as soon as possible, but he has other plans. His fingers, stronger than the toughest of metals, latch onto the weakened suit and rip the chest plate off of you, revealing your magnificent breasts to him... and anyone around you.

You vaguely register gasps, whoops and whistles, but you're too busy basking in the endless waves of pleasure; pulse after pulse coming from your nipples as the fresh air brushes against them. Your body twitches as your eyes shut tight for a few seconds, barely able to stay upright as your knees threaten to buckle from the ever-increasing lust you feel. It matters little to you that this is caused by the aphrodisiac, all your senses enhanced and turning your brain into a mess of lewd thoughts.

You scream at the top of your lungs as his teeth latch onto a nipple, your orgasm exploding inside of your pussy and ripping its way through your flesh. Your fingers claw at his skin as he suckles and pulls on both of your nipples one after the other, prolonging your climax. This time your legs cannot take it anymore, and they collapse under you. You lay there, your back leaning against the pillar as your eyes focus on the pulsating groin now at eye level.

Instinctively, your mind simply obeying its most basic urges, you snarl and push forward. Your fingers latch onto his pants and your mouth envelops his bulge through the silk; moving up and down his humongous shaft. You feel your body tingle once more, right before you rip his pants to shreds with your fingers. Your arms pull back until the garments can stretch no more, and his massive member forces its way out. Heavy and throbbing, it hits your face and lays across it in all its size and glory; you can feel the blood pulse through his thick cock in time with his heartbeat and your tongue snakes out to have a taste.

You gasp and keep licking, the savour working in tandem with the aphrodisiac to eradicate any and all inhibitions you may still have. You need this, and it's all yours now. The distraction caused by all this excitement causes your magic to flow bountifully through your bodies, further strengthening them. Your hands latch forcefully onto his massive cock and you lick it all the way up to the tip before shoving it into your mouth like a starving animal. You let out a long moan of appreciation as the taste intensifies and you take inch after inch into your hot mouth. Just as you begin to lose yourself in the sensation of his thick meat pushing into your gullet, he begins to move. He grabs your head and thrusts forward with his hips, smashing your head into the stone pillar.

You don't even feel it, your body much stronger than mere rock. Your eyes roll back into your skull as he thrusts again and again, pounding an imprint of the back of your head into the stalagmite. Your excitement reaches new heights as you imagine what this must look like to an outsider; him mercilessly fucking his cock into your throat and pounding your head into solid granite, crushing and crumbling the stone. It must look like two demons mating.

After a few minutes of his manhood deforming your throat each and every time it forces its way in, you scream once more, the tension in your neck bringing him even more pleasure. The lewd thoughts your mind conjures up, of being face fucked in public, mix with the magic, drugs and your inexperience to make your lust boil deep inside you. It feels like a volcano on the brink of eruption now resides in your core, coming ever closer to overflowing.

You feel his hand around your throat once more, and he pulls out of your gasping mouth. He lifts you back up, propping you up against the rock as your jaw hangs open, precum and saliva coating your lips. Your eyes are half open and glazed over as you look upon your mate. His eyes however, are primal and wild as he grabs the belt of the armour and yanks it off in one ferocious stroke. The remaining pieces fall to the ground, showing off your naked body to the goblins, trolls and ghouls around you, and you hear Alaina whisper nearby.

"Oh my..."

He lifts you higher against the rock, and you moan pathetically when you feel his cockhead at your pussy lips. He slowly lets you descend upon his throbbing member, stretching you out just like the first time he claimed you. Your insides can barely hold his shaft inside you without breaking, and you begin to twitch and whimper as he impales you inch by inch. You can feel every vein and crevice on his cock and you struggle to breathe as pleasure rushes through you in waves and jolts of electricity, much like a slowly growing storm.

He finally bottoms out, with his entire shaft inside you and your legs hanging in the air. Your feet search for the ground from where you hang on his cock and you twitch weakly as your body is enveloped in the searing heat of lust again and again. Your fingers dig into his shoulders as you hold onto them, and flex with every movement the two of you make.

You hear crunching sounds on both sides of your head, slowly looking over to find their source. Terenim has dug his fingers into the rock slightly above your skull, and you hear his feet do the same beneath you. You frown in confusion until he begins to climb.

You gasp and hold on tighter as his cock shifts inside you, its searing heat grinding against your inner walls. He climbs little by little, thrusting his hips upwards with every motion. You whine and whimper and scream at the incessant movements, all the while watching the floor of the cavern get farther and farther away. You see a thousand eyes looking up at you, lustful and hungry as they watch you literally get fucked up the wall.

You gasp as a small, weak climax overtakes you once... Twice... The volcano in your gut splintering along its side and the storm in your chest letting forth a few rumbles of thunder. Eventually you near the top of the pillar and your orgasms all converge into one long stretch of ecstasy. Your core finally erupts, spewing forth the scorching magma from its depths and into your dense muscles. The storm breaks out, flashes of lightning ripping through your nerves from your head to your toes, the thunder pushing its way out of your lungs as you howl.

Your words become incoherent ramblings as your mind turns to mush. He fucks you relentlessly as he climbs, never cumming, never slowing. He simply climbs and thrusts, in and out, up and up, over and over.

You can't feel your legs... You can't feel anything except your master pounding your cunt, reaching so deep his cock pushes up against your womb on every stroke. My womb... I hope he... Cums inside... I want to...

You scream out with renewed pleasure and a sore throat as he bites a nipple and pulls on it with his teeth, further intensifying your constant climax. As he reaches the top of the pillar you think he's going to finish, he's going to fill your insides to bursting with his hot... potent... seed...

He, on the other hand, has plans. He spreads his wings and kicks off of the pillar. The sudden shift pushes the air out of your lungs as you twitch and thrash whilst you cum once more. He soars through the air, somehow managing to thrust his cock into you again and again until he pulls out. He lets you go, your limp and near unconscious body falling through the air like a stringless puppet. He dives down and spears his cock back into you in mid-air, carrying you back to the top of the cave where he lets you go once more; his shaft rakes your insides as you slide off of the massive length.

You fall yet again, until he dives again and holds you up by your head, forcing his fat cock into your mouth and down your throat. He uses you like this for a few seconds, flying higher once more with his manhood bulging from inside your gullet. Once more he lets you go. Once more you fall. Once more you feel his member invade your cunt and stretch it out to its oh so tender limits...

Only this time your lungs let out a thunderous, lust-filled, uncontrollable roar as he fills your pussy with his seed. He finally, truly mates with you in the air as his army cheers under you; some of them possibly touching themselves at the sight of you.

As your cunt overflows with his cum, images of two gigantic scaly creatures mating in the sky fill your head. He lets you go once more and repeats the process of fucking your throat, but with his shaft filling your stomach this time. He does this over and over, cumming inside your cunt, then your mouth, then filling them both up again with his seemingly endless supply of seed. I'm bound to get pregnant like this... A little baby dragon-Fiol...

As his orgasm begins to slow and weaken he stops forcing his cock into you, instead flying around your limp form faster than ever as he covers your naked body with his scalding seed. Searing heat spurts onto every inch of your skin as he coats you with his juices, and you lick any cum you can off of your lips, barely conscious.

He grabs you by the hips, thrusts his shaft into you as it finally stops spurting, and flies back up to the ceiling. When you both reach the rock, his wings disappear. You both hurtle towards the ground, hurtling towards it at an alarming speed. Ten meters above the hard rock floor he snaps his fingers, and the magical veil appears beneath you. The two of you pass through it and appear on your bed, both of you landing on the soft mattress with a thunderous crash.

Your sticky, warm skin tingles as he wraps his arms around you, his cock still embedded deep inside your tight cunt. He kisses your lips, slipping his tongue inside your mouth for a mere instant before the two of you fall prey to the shadowy talons of sleep.

12