On a Dream Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've got to decide what you're going to do. I feel his mess, it's starting to dry inside me. There's so much of it, honey. It's going to make me pregnant if we don't do something about it now," she warned with a distressed look.

"Fine. I'll do it."

"I love you so much sweetheart," she told me. "Please lick it all out. I don't want a single drop of it left inside me."

Carly removed the blanket from around her while I got the waste basket. I planned to spit the cum out like I'd seen done with snake venom. I'd be doing it with the venom from Arnie's snake instead.

Carly revealed her puffy, stretched pussy to me. The sweet vagina I'd felt so lucky to have been granted access to in our relationship, I had to see now in the aftermath of Arnie having carelessly demolished it with his monster serpent. The raw, red lips, still dripping cum, looked nothing like I remembered them. They were so pristine in my mind. They had been before Arnie got to them.

I hesitantly brought my face to the hole leaking cum and attached my lips there. I drew the first glob of sticky semen from her entrance into my mouth. I was jarred by the pungent taste and thickness.

I coughed and spit out what I could of Arnie's sperm into the waste basket before returning my lips to her opening and gobbling into my mouth more of Arnie's hot goop. This mouthful was too big. I struggled to breath and ended up swallowing most of it. I'd now eaten that old bastard's semen and Carly had seen me do it.

"You're taking too long spitting it out anyway. Please just swallow it, Ben. I can feel it attacking my eggs right now. You've got to get it out before that can happen. Don't let me get pregnant. Not by him." She reached down and used her fingers to spread the puffy lips wide open.

Her plea to not have to carry that man's baby got to me again. I couldn't imagine what it would be like to have Arnie's baby growing inside me for nine months. I put my face between her legs and sucked out more, swallowing the rich spunk instead of pausing to spit it out this time.

I could feel how wide he'd stretched her as I pushed my tongue deep inside and used it to gather up more of Arnie's sperm. Carly's legs closed in around my face.

"Get it all. She held me tightly against her slit. "Get his nasty cum out of there. Suck it all out."

I confronted for the first time the full nature of this task. I was swallowing the load of the man who'd fucked my girlfriend. The very load he'd just deposited in her pussy. Not only had he fucked Carly, I was now drinking the seed he'd spilled out inside her. My taste buds were assaulted with the flavors of his putrid spunk. My stomach churned. She wasn't lying when she said there was a lot in there. I didn't cum this much in a month. He must have exploded inside her like a fire hydrant.

I didn't want Carly to get used to this. What if she came home one day with another snatch full of cum and expected me to do the same thing with it? I never would have thought that scenario was possible before tonight. Now I knew that nothing was impossible.

I swirled my tongue as deep as it would go inside her to get the last remaining drops of his essence and swallow it. I pulled my head away from her swollen, glistening cunt and wiped my lips off. I pulled a strand of his sticky cum off in my hand and almost sucked it off before I remembered what I was doing and rubbed it off on the bed instead.

"Thank you," Carly said softly. Her eyes were closed and she looked quite calm.

"We should probably change the bedding," I remarked of the stained sheets that still reeked of him and his huge, sweating, heaving body.

"I know we should. But I'm too tired," she replied. Carly rolled onto her side and pulled the blanket up over her legs before patting the place on the bed next to her where she expected me to lay. I sighed and laid down beside her. She cuddled against me. Her body was still trembling slightly. I guessed that someone doesn't take a fucking like she took and get over it immediately. That was the last thought I had before drifting off into an uneasy sleep.

We awoke still in each other's arms the next morning. Carly gave me a little smile, then leaned up and kissed my chin. "My hero," she said. "You were there for me even in my worst moment."

Cautiously, I decided to ask something which had been particularly troubling to me. "How did it happen, Carly? I need to know. We were at the bar together and then fifteen minutes later you and him are in bed together," I inquired with a pained expression on my face.

Carly frowned and looked like her eyes might get red and watery again. "After I got to the room he came to check on me. I thought he was being nice. And, I, I'm sorry, Ben. He had this bulge in his pants. I couldn't stop looking at it. I'm so sorry, Ben. It was like I couldn't control myself. Can you ever forgive me?"

"I heard you telling him over and over again how big he was. How much he was satisfying you."

"You heard that? "

I wanted to get out what I had to say instead of dwelling on that. "He was so rough with you, Carly. He treated you like a rag doll or something. How could you let him do that to you?"

"I thought he was greasy and creepy the first time we met him. I didn't want anything to do with him," she said. "Then I saw something I shouldn't have seen when we were at the pool," she confessed. "But I never thought anything would come of it. I didn't think I'd let him anywhere near me. Then when he and I were alone in the room, he made a move and I didn't stop him. That's how it started. I let it happen. I'm sorry."

"Let's not talk about it anymore," I said, not feeling up to hearing more details.

"Well, I don't think I can go anywhere today. I'm so sore. I'm not even sure I can stand up to shower." I wondered if she was aware that I could smell Arnie on her.

"Do you want me to stay and help you?" I said, kind of wishing I could act angrier toward her but not being able to do so.

"No, try to enjoy yourself instead. There's no reason we should both suffer, Get yourself some breakfast. We're comped, remember. You can bring me back something."

I kissed her forehead. "Okay."

I got some fruit and sat down in the dining hall of the hotel much like yesterday. I didn't feel like I could eat. All the memories of last night kept playing in my head. Then I started to worry that if I wasn't with Carly now, Arnie could be, like the last time. I was actually relieved to see that big, hairy bastard show up on the dining hall. I was relieved until it really registered that I would have to face this guy, to keep seeing him around the hotel, even after what happened.

I wasn't able to give it much thought before he walked straight over to my table. He sat down across from me and took a piece of pear right off my plate. He popped it into his mouth. "I was hoping I'd see you first thing," he said. "I wanted to make sure the rest of the week you guys are staying here that there isn't going to be any trouble."

"I can't believe what you did," I replied bitterly. "After I listened to your stupid stories and tried to be nice with you. You take advantage of Carly like that."

"Hey!" he protested. "I didn't take advantage of her. I went to your suite looking for something and she was happy to oblige," he smiled smugly.

"You're an asshole," I replied even more bitterly.

"The only thing that I do feel a little bad about is you walking in on us," he acknowledged. "Usually when guys are just gonna have one more drink they're at the bar for hours and I have all the time I need back in their room with the chick."

His admission left me incredulous. "You do this to other guys!"

"I told you I get lucky a lot. The girls aren't alway single. Haven't you noticed there aren't many single girls here? It's mostly couples. Plenty of honeymoons, too," he smiled wide. "I love screwing a girl in her wedding veil."

I had the same feeling of wanting to punch him that I'd gotten last night. "You can't be doing this! What if they get pregnant?!"

"Nothing out of the ordinary there," he said. "A lot of women come home with a baby on the way after enjoying a luxurious tropical vacation with their significant other."

"That baby could be yours!"

"Probably is," he replied, grinning.

"I'm not going to let you get away with this," I fumed, feeling too flustered for words. I couldn't just let this go. Not with what he was doing. "I'm going to love posting reviews all over the web about how you run this hotel so nobody will come here anymore!" I hated that I'd had to eat this dirty, old bastard's cum.

"And I'm going to love getting your girl alone again. Get used to catching us in the sack together every time you look away," he said.

"You son a bitch!" I exclaimed. "Leave Carly out of this. There's no way she'd let you touch her again! She was devastated after what you did to her last night!"

"She seemed pretty damn happy during it," he said with another pleased smile. "During her three crying, shaking, screaming orgasms. Getting her to spread those pretty little legs again is going to be easy," he laughed.

"You're going to stay away from her! In fact, we're getting out of this hotel today. You can go to hell!" I said loudly enough that a few other guests could hear.

He looked around and then told me, "The other hotels are all booked solid and your plane doesn't leave until the end of the week. What are you going to do... stay in the streets? The locals can get pretty nasty at night. You should know that if you're so worried about protecting Carly."

As much as I didn't want to admit it, he had a point. We needed this hotel. "You're going to promise me you'll leave her alone."

"You don't get to make demands after disturbing other guests and making threats. She's a big girl. She'll decide for herself whether she wants another visit from old Arnie. I already bit into that sweet peach once. I know I'll be able to bite in again," he smiled.

"I'll stay by her every second until the end of the week. You won't get the chance no matter what."

Arnie leaned over the table. "Keep playing tough and I can toss you two out on the streets. Or I could just toss you out. That would leave Carly all alone here and in need of someone to comfort her."

I felt defeated. "Why can't you pick someone else and leave her alone? Carly is all I have. Please."

"Please, sir," he said back to me.

"Please... sir."

"Sorry, kid," he grinned. "No can do. I'm not passing up a piece of ass like that just because you asked nicely."

I knew he was just toying with me, but I couldn't afford to get angry again after the threat he'd made to throw me out if I got too difficult. "There are plenty of other girls here. Take one of them. I'll even try to help you do it. Please, sir. Just don't take Carly again." I was ready to do anything he wanted to keep those hairy paws of his off of her.

"Well, there might be another guest I've had my eye on. You're going to help?" he asked.

"Anything," I replied swiftly. "Just tell me what you want me to do." Whatever it took to keep him away from Carly.

"Come by my suite before lunch. Bring a tube of your girlfriend's lipstick. Something sexy."

"Okay," I told him. "I can do that."

"Great." He got up and winked at me before leaving. It was the same wink he'd been giving Carly since we got there.

I remembered that Carly told me to bring her back some food. I put together a small tray for her. The whole thing was comped. I tried not to think about how we'd earned that comp.

A part of me expected to hear the same screams of passion I'd heard last night as I rounded the corner down the hallway to our room. It was silent. I found Carly still in bed when I got inside and this time Arnie wasn't on top of her. I brought the breakfast to her in bed. It dawned on me that last night she'd cheated on me in this bed and the very next morning that's where I'm bringing her breakfast. We hadn't even changed the sheets yet.

"Is there anything else you want to do today?" she asked.

"I did have one thing sort of lined up, but if you want me to stay in with you..."

"No. Go have fun." She ate some before asking a little bit later, "Did you see Arnie when you were downstairs?"

"Yeah. I saw him from across the room at one point. Why?" It was true that I had seen him from across the room. I decided to leave out what had happened next.

"Nothing," she replied. "It was just a question."

We watched television for a while before I figured it was close to lunchtime and the appointment I'd hesitantly made with Arnie. I felt silly rummaging through Carly's things just out of sight until I found the pretty crimson red lipstick I admired. I told Carly I'd be back later and slipped out of the suite with the lipstick in my pocket.

I got to Arnie's door and wished I could turn back. This wasn't where I wanted to be. But I promised him I'd help him find another girl if he'd agree to leave Carly alone and I planned to stick to it. I wondered if the new girl would already be in a loving relationship, like Carly was. I shuddered to think of myself helping him do what he'd done to us to another couple.

I knocked at the door. Arnie's voice beckoned me inside. His suite was nicer than ours but he didn't keep it very tidy. The layout was basically the same. He called me to the bedroom where he sat on the end of the bed in another ugly Hawaiian shirt and shorts. I wondered if he gave his bed the same strenuous workouts he'd given ours or if that was always reserved for the girl's bed in whichever room she was staying.

"Did you bring the lipstick?" he asked. I pulled the tube out and showed it to him. "Excellent. Put it on for me. I want to see how it looks."

I raised my eyebrow. "On my arm or something?" I inquired.

"No, I mean on your lips. I want to see what it's going to look like."

I laughed at the request. "Well, it's not going to look right on me. I'm a guy."

"I know, kid. But it's not that different. You've got nice lips. Full, pouty, they look soft. Put it on and blow me a kiss. I want to see how that looks."

I started to feel uncomfortable. "How is me trying on lipstick going to help you find another girl?"

"I thought we were past the questions phase. Are you going to do it or not? We can forget this whole thing and I'll get Carly's help instead," he impatiently responded.

"No! I'll do it. Can I use the mirror?"

"Of course," he grinned.

I walked into his bathroom and rubbed the mirror clean with my sleeve. I looked at my frowning face in the mirror before applying the lipstick just the way I'd seen Carly do it. It felt strange, but the lipstick really did make my lips pop. I thought of all the girls in those lipstick commercials while I smacked my lips together and showed them off to the mirror like they always did in the commercials.

Staring at myself in the mirror I started to notice the feminine side to my face that I'd never really paid attention to before. The lipstick really seemed to draw those features out and highlight them. A silly idea popped into my head that made me want to laugh. I thought for a second as I squinted into the mirror that I could have almost passed for one of those dumb lipstick girls in the commercials.

"Hurry it up," I heard Arnie call to me. I shuffled back into the bedroom and cringed when Arnie whistled and slapped his legs upon seeing me. "Hello, beautiful!" he said.

I was seething inside at the way he was playing around with me, but I didn't let on. "Okay, you've seen how it looks. I'm going to take it off now."

"Not so fast. Not so fast. You were gonna blow me a kiss first," he said with a big grin. "Go on and blow old Arnie a kiss."

I sighed before putting my lips together and pressing them against my fingers with a smooching sound. Then I bent my wrist toward him, passing him the kiss. Arnie laughed and pretended to take the kiss. It was humiliating, but at least it was over quick and I could get out of this lipstick.

"Not yet," he said when I turned back toward the bathroom to go take it off.

"What now?" I groaned. "You can't want any more."

"I want to see how that pretty shade you picked out looks on me when it rubs off. Why don't you kiss my hand and we'll find out?"

I didn't wish to prolong this. And if I stopped to argue I knew I was going to look ridiculous doing so in a coat of lipstick. I slowly approached the edge of the bed where that big slimeball sat. He gave me one of his huge, beefy hands. I bent down and kissed the back of it, carefully leaving a nice imprint of my lips in the lipstick there.

"Perfect. I could see this being the logo for a lipstick company," Arnie commented as he admired it.

I winced at the unwanted compliment and asked, "Can I go now?"

"Now wait a minute," he responded. "It's occurred to me that getting a kiss on my hand isn't going to tell me much. I need to see what it's going to look like in the types of places I get kissed. I want you to lay a big, wet one with those pretty lips right here on my neck." Arnie pointed his finger to the spot on his neck where he wanted it.

"This is going a little far now," I complained. "I said I'd help you get another girl. I didn't sign up for weird stuff like this."

He pointed again to the spot on his neck, "Right here, baby. The sooner you do it the sooner you get to go back to your suite and kiss your girlfriend with those lips."

His dense, masculine scent filled my nostrils as I brought my lips to his neck. It was the same odor the bed sheets back in my room were covered with. I pursed my lips against his neck and kissed, making sure to leave another lipstick print behind.

"Will you let me clean myself up now?" I asked.

"Hold on." Arnie then unbuttoned his shirt and spread it open. I looked away when I saw his wide, barrel chest and fat, hairy gut. "Give me one on my chest and then I can look at them both in the mirror."

This was making me nervous, but I knew he wasn't going to give up on it and the fastest way I could get this embarrassing matter behind me was to just do what he wanted. I gave him an unsettled look before bending down and kissing his large, fuzzy chest.

I was ready to pull away again when his big hands grabbed my head and pushed me back into his thatch of odorous, gray chest hair. "One more," he said, "so I can compare them."

My anxiety was pretty high at this point. Ignoring my revulsion as best I could, I pursed my lips again and gave his chest another wet kiss. I tugged my head away right after. The horny, unnerving grin on his face ratcheted up my anxiety another notch.

I became aware of something. My eyes dropped down to his crotch. I had to hold back a gasp as I found myself staring at the semi-hard outline of his extraordinary cock. The material of his shorts was thin, allowing me to see everything. My eyes followed the length of his immense shaft down the leg of his shorts leading all the way to that huge cockhead I'd caught Carly gaping at yesterday.

"All I want now is to see how it's going to look when that lipstick kisses me where I really want to be kissed." He reached into his shorts and dragged his cock out. "Pucker up, kid."

I stumbled backward. "This wasn't part of the deal."

"This was always going to be the deal," he laughed, running his beefy hand up the meaty shaft, really making the gnarled veins that coiled up it like knotty rope stick out.

"I'm not gay!" I objected, wishing I didn't have lipstick on when I said it. "I have a girlfriend."

"Carly had a boyfriend last night when I was fucking her brains out," he painfully reminded me.

This was the same son of a bitch who screwed my girlfriend. And now he thought I was going to thank him for it by giving his cock a kiss! "I don't know what kind of sick sex game you think this is, but I'm going back to my room," I told him.