On a Night Like This

Story Info
A Kylie Minogue concert brings two strangers together.
1k words
5.9k
3
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
brethard
brethard
195 Followers

April 29, 2011

Boston, Massachusetts

Orlando Scott was equally nervous and excited as he walked into the Agganis Arena at Boston University. This would be his very first time attending a Kylie Minogue concert, and he hoped that after two decades of waiting, he wouldn't be disappointed.

Orlando had fallen in love with Kylie ever since he saw her sing "The Loco-Motion" on The Arsenio Hall Show in 1989. Arsenio interviewed Kylie after her performance, and Orlando, then just 12 years old, was captivated by how pretty she was, the cuteness of her accent, the light that seemed to shine from her. Kylie was Orlando's first celebrity crush, and it always frustrated him that she never really became a big star in America, "Can't Get You Out of My Head" notwithstanding. When Orlando read that Kylie would bring her "Aphrodite Live" tour to the US, and that Boston would be one of the tour dates, he couldn't wait to get tickets.

The moment Kylie took the stage to sing "Aphrodite," Orlando was transfixed. Kylie was even lovelier in person than she had ever been on a TV screen, and Orlando was swept away in the music and the moment as he watched Kylie command the stage. This was definitely worth the wait, he thought.

Right before Kylie began her second song, "The One," someone broke Orlando's concentration.

"Excuse me."

At first, Orlando didn't even want to look up. As soon as he did, however, he was fascinated anew.

"I got here late. I'm so sorry! Looks like I'm right here next to you..."

The lovely young woman speaking these words had a noticeable Australian accent, and Orlando was momentarily left speechless by her beauty. The lady was quite tall, with shoulder-length strawberry-blonde hair, bright blue eyes and luminous pale-white skin. She wore a black T-shirt that exposed her midriff and pierced navel, and blue jeans so tight Orlando wondered how she could get them on or off.

"Oh, uh, no problem!" Orlando managed to respond.

"Thank you," the lady replied, placing her black purse in her lap.

For the remainder of the concert, Orlando was torn between concentrating on the Australian beauty on the stage and the Australian beauty next to him. This was just too much, he thought, as he began to feel the strain of his erection against the front of his black jeans.

The beauty next to him seemed to be an ever bigger fan of Kylie's than he was; she cheered enthusiastically at the end of every song, and even stood on her seat to applaud after Kylie concluded the concert with an encore of "On a Night Like This" and "All the Lovers."

"Oh, that was awesome!" she yelled as Kylie left the stage.

"Yeah, that was great," Orlando replied.

"This is my second time seeing her. I last saw her when I was 13, when she was on the Fever tour."

"I'm guessing that was in Australia?"

"Yeah, it was at a place called the Sydney Entertainment Centre-much bigger than this place!"

"I'm sure it was!"

"Yeah, tonight was just as awesome."

"I loved it. Now I just have to get something to eat before I go home."

"Are you going to Uno's? That's where I'm headed."

Orlando smiled.

"I don't see why not."

-

As they waited for a deep-dish pizza at the Kenmore Square Uno's, Orlando found himself unable to stop glancing at this lovely young woman's lips, imaging what it would be like to kiss them, wondering how it would feel to touch her porcelain skin and run his fingers through her silky hair. She was so very lovely-and yes, he thought, all things considered, possibly even more beautiful than Kylie.

"So, do you go to BU as well?" the lady asked.

"I did, a few years ago."

"Really? No way."

"Yes, graduated from BU School of Law, class of 2002."

"Get the fuck out of here. There's no way you're that old."

"Yes, I'm an ancient 34."

"You don't look it at all. You look better than some of the guys I go to school with!"

"Well, I try to live healthy-except for the occasional pizza."

The young lady laughed, and touched him on the back of his hand; the contrast of her very pale skin with his dark skin gave him a sharp erotic jolt. "Whatever it is you're doing, just keep doing it!"

"I'll take that advice."

"So you're a lawyer."

"Yes, with Meltzer & Keller-it's a big firm you might have heard of. We're actually planning to expand into Australia next year, with an office near Sydney."

"Really! Do you plan to relocate there?"

Orlando smiled. "I wouldn't mind."

The young lady laughed again. "Well, you might see me around if you do. I plan on going back home after I graduate next month. I got a scholarship to play basketball here, and I'd love to play for the WNBL-it's our women's basketball league."

"Cool!"

The young lady smiled. "A lawyer. Wow, I figured you were a male model or something."

"You've got to be kidding."

"No!" she cooed. "You look great. I can tell you're very fit. You clearly take great care of yourself."

"Thanks. I actually thought you were a model, too."

"No way. I mean, take a look at the photo they have for me on the website-I look awful!"

The young lady pulled out her pink iPhone and opened up the BU women's basketball page. After a few seconds, she pulled up her profile and handed her iPhone to Orlando. Underneath her photo-which wasn't that bad, he thought-were the words "2010-11 Women's Basketball Roster: Number 26-Cate McIntosh, Wollongong, New South Wales, Australia."

Orlando smiled and handed the phone back to her. "If you don't mind me saying so, I don't think you can take a bad photo."

"You're too kind," Cate smiled. "Actually, the same could be said about you. A lot of my girlfriends back home would really like to meet a guy like you."

"Really!"

"Yes. If you move there, you may end up with more than you can handle!"

Cate smiled and winked, and Orlando smiled back as the pizza finally arrived. As they ate, Orlando began to notice Cate's foot rubbing against his leg.

"Uh..." he muttered.

"Do you like?" she whispered.

Orlando nodded. He had never felt this aroused in his life. Then, as if the erotic intensity of the moment wasn't enough, Cate began humming the chorus to "Can't Get You Out of My Head," and Orlando found himself spinning around...

brethard
brethard
195 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

What the Hell - Dig Your Grave Deeper The bastard is burned as is his little hussy.in Loving Wives
My Wife Connie My wife led a seperate life I didn't know about.in Loving Wives
"I'll see You in the morning." The fallout from just one night with a celebrity.in Loving Wives
Lullaby A sequel to better off.in Loving Wives
The Promise Breaking a promise more important than the wedding vows.in Loving Wives
More Stories