On A Rainy Night

Story Info
Husband takes home a woman for wife to enjoy.
1.8k words
4.09
69.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Late one evening after dinner with my wife we settled in to watch TV as usual. There was nothing on the screen that we wanted to watch. We searched the channels endlessly without results. I suggested that we watch a porno movie and she agreed.

While watching the movie I noticed how my wife began to wriggle around in her chair at certain scenes of the movie. I began to watch her more closely out of the corner of my eye without her knowledge. After a while I began to see her excitement when two women on the TV screen were playing carelessly. I thought for a moment and decided I would go for a walk. My wife said it was OK, and I left. While outside in the brisk air a thought came to me and I headed for the neighborhood bar just up the street.

I searched the bar for several minutes before I spotted Sheila, lady in her mid 40s that looked very well. She had been a frequent visitor of the bar where I had seen her many times. She had always been warm and friendly toward me and everyone else. She had had a few drinks and was alone. I casually strolled over to her and struck up a conversation.

After about 30 minutes I talked her into coming to my house for another drink. She knew I was married and asked about my wife. I assured her my wife would more than welcome her to our home tonight. She looked at me rather oddly. It had began to rain heavily outside and she asked me if she could meet me there in her own car. I agreed and gave her directions.

I hurried home to find my wife sitting alone watching the porno movies. I asked her to go into the bedroom and shut the door; I had a surprise for her. She was reluctant at first but soon agreed after some persuasion. A moment later a knock came at the door. It was Sheila from the bar. She came in and was drenched from head to toe. I asked her if she wanted that drink and she complied. I made her a stiff drink and she asked me if she could get out of those wet clothes. I told her sure and that I had a robe hanging in the bathroom. She left the room and I turned on the porno tapes.

When she returned she asked about my wife. I told her to sit and get comfortable and that my wife would be joining us soon. While she was watching the video's I rushed into the bedroom to tell my wife of her surprise. At first she seemed angry but then the curiosity got the best of her and asked what she should do. I told her I would signal for her to come in. I could tell the videos combined with the alcohol was making Sheila hot.

After a couple drinks she was asking about the videos. She said she had always enjoyed watching them and they never failed to excite her. I asked her if she would like being with another man & woman. She stated she had never done that before but her curiosity about that was strong. She agreed that it sounded good but with a knowing smile she asked who would our other partner be? I stood up and went to the door and opened the bedroom door and asked my wife to come in. A much larger smile came upon Sheila's face. The alcohol and videos seemed to be controlling her thoughts.

My wife was wearing her usual white panties and T- shirt without a bra and looked very sexy. I made us all drinks and we began to watch the videos together. When scenes with two women would appear, I noticed each of them staring at each other. I watched as my wife slowly stood and pulled up her t-shirt over her head exposing her 36D round breasts, nipples hard and protruding. She reached out and opened the robe Sheila was wearing revealing her smaller but firm breast. My wife gently slid the robe off of Sheila's shoulders. My wife drew in a slow breath as she admired Sheila's naked breasts. They began to fondle each others nipples gently tweaking each one.

They continued to tease the other's breasts very lightly until they were both moaning softly. Sheila began running her hands over my wife's body, stroking her tummy and thighs. My wife slid her hand down between Sheila's legs and slipped her middle finger up into Sheila's already wet pussy. She drew her finger out of Sheila's cunt and began delicately tickling her clit. Sheila spread her feet slightly apart opening her pussy for more of my wife's teasing. She pushed my wife's white panties down just below her bare pussy. Sheila then slid her hand inside my wife's panties and began doing the same to her, but not nearly as gently. She suddenly pushed her first two fingers up my wife's pussy and began to rhythmically finger-fuck her.

My wife let out a little whimper as Sheila's fingers were roughly pushed in and out of her, but she began rocking her hips along with Sheila's fucking motion. Sheila stood in front of my wife with her legs spread a little further apart. My wife took hold of Sheila's swollen bud with her thumb and forefinger. She cried out softly when my wife started gently tugging on Sheila's clit. They were a delicious sight facing each other with their hands between the other's legs making each other squirm and moan.

Both were getting wet and hot. I knew they each were about to cum and I didn't want that to happen yet. After a few minutes of this I stood and told both of them to strip all remaining clothing off and stand there in front of each other. I went into the dining room and brought back two chairs and placed them in front of the two women. I had both of them lay across the seats of the chairs with their asses side by side and told them to spread their cunts open wide. They both stopped playing with each other's pussies and laid across the two chairs as I had instructed them to do. Both of them opened their legs exposing their wet cunts and assholes.

I informed them I would have to spank them both for their naughty behavior. Kneeling between the two I began to rub their asses and then carefully slipping a finger inside each their butts, watching them wince at the penetration. Sheila's asshole was relaxed and welcomed my invading finger willingly. She groaned and moved her bottom back against my probing finger enjoying the surprise ass fucking I was giving her. My wife's puckered little asshole needed some gentle coaxing.

When I had the tip of my finger inside her hole I gently moved it in a small circular motion massaging the inside of her tight anus. Soon she was arching her back turning up her plump bottom allowing for deeper penetration. When my finger was in her ass up to the knuckle she too began rotating her hips enjoying the sweet sensations in her hole.

Slowly and gently I removed my finger from each asshole & I began to slap their cheeks, one with each hand in a rhythmic motion. They both eagerly arched their butts up a little higher wanting more swats. I accommodated them by slapping their bottoms harder with every swat until they were crying out with each loud spanking blow. I continued to sting their bottoms until their tanned asses were cherry red. I asked Sheila and my wife to stand. I ordered them to turn around and bend over so I could look at their glowing rears.

My red handprints were all over their bottoms and on the upper part of their thighs. I took a moment to admire their exposed pussies from behind. Sheila's cunt was framed with dark curly pubic hair. Her clit was a ruby red color, protruding between her full lips. My wife's pussy had the small patch of soft brown hair in front but was smooth and free of hair around her clit and cunt the way she knew I liked it. I parted her lips slightly revealing her little pink clit, hard with excitement.

I couldn't wait to fuck them both. They were glistening with their cunt juices both ready for the hard cock which was waiting for them. I then told Sheila to go over to the couch. She sat on the edge of the sofa and spread her legs giving us a full view of her open eager pussy. I asked my wife if she would like to taste that. She responded by getting down on her hands and knees between Sheila's legs and boldly pulling Sheila's pussy lips apart with her hands. When she saw Sheila's red clit standing at attention, she flicked it a few times with the tip of her tongue. Sheila squealed with pleasure. My wife then put her lips around it and began sucking gently on the firm nub.

Sheila moaned loudly stroking my wife's hair as my wife continued to nurse on her clit. I watched the two enjoy each until I couldn't stand it any longer. I unzipped my pants to free my rock hard cock. I went up behind my wife and pushed my cock up her cunt as far as it would go. She groaned into Sheila's pussy as I fucked my wife doggy style until she screamed with orgasm. Sheila then began begging me to fuck her box too. My wife moved up on the couch beside Sheila. She reached down and held Sheila's cunt open for me. She smiled at me and told me to fuck it if I was ready. She said she wanted to watch me shoot my load inside of Sheila. I needed no further coaxing.

I took my wife's place between Sheila's legs and positioned the head at her wet entrance. I rammed my cock up her pussy and pumped it hard as Sheila ground against me. My wife continued to hold the cunt lips open wide and watched my rod pushing in and out of Sheila's pussy. She slipped a finger down between us rubbed Sheila's clit as I was fucking her. Sheila came almost instantly wailing with orgasmic pleasure. I exploded in her hole as my wife cupped my balls feeling my orgasmic spasms. We all lay still for a few moments spent to exhaustion. All three of us slid down on the floor and lay together on the padded carpet in front of the couch.

I watched for a while as both women resumed playing and teasing each other until we all drifted off to sleep and the rain continued to pour outside.