On a Slippery Slope Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He gently caresses the insides of my thighs for a minute or two and then pauses to kiss the small of my back. Seconds later I feel a different sensation as he eases something foreign into my ass. It must be the butt plug. I feel it stretch me wider as the increasing diameter of the shaft is pushed slowly but steadily inside. It begins to hurt a little, then a little more. Just as I start to think about using the safe word, the widest part of the plug slips past the ring of muscle and the pain is gone. The butt plug is now in position, but I still don't understand how I will derive any pleasure from its presence.

I feel my stalker step up behind me, his thighs pressing against the backs of my legs, and the tip of his large cock probing my slit. When he is ready, he pushes himself inside me with steady pressure and is soon buried to the hilt. His cock feels different than it did last time and I realize it is competing for space inside my body with the butt plug.

And then he begins to move. I immediately understand the purpose of the plug. As his cock is thrust in and out of my pussy, it disturbs the plug buried in my ass, causing it to move as well. The sensation is overwhelming; his cock moving in my pussy and the plug moving in my ass. I feel like I am being fucked in both places at once.

I pull my face up out of the hole and give a piercing wail. I have never experienced anything like this. I cum almost immediately but he keeps fucking me. I cum again. He maintains a steady pace and I forget how to count, no longer able to keep track of the nearly continuous string of orgasms. Finally I can no longer bear it. The pleasure is so intense it sets my nerves on fire.

"Avast!" I sob, "Avast." My stalker immediately stops moving. I begin to cry as he pulls his cock out of my pussy. Seconds later I feel the butt plug being withdrawn.

He strokes my hair with one hand and softly rubs my back with the other as I continue to cry for a few moments longer. I feel him ease the shoes off my feet.

"I'm sorry," I whisper, "I just couldn't take any more."

"That's okay," he whispers back, his mouth close to my covered ear. It is the only time he has spoken to me without disguising his voice. Because he is whispering, I barely hear him and can't determine if the voice belongs to Brian.

He releases my handcuffs and unstraps my legs. I am too weak to stand so he gently pulls my body away from the device and scoops me into his arms. I cling to his neck as he carries me to some other part of the house.

He places me on a bed. I hope he is not going to restrain me any more tonight, but I want him to fuck me. I soon realize that is what he has in mind when he positions himself alongside me and gathers my still-trembling body into his arms. I can't see him, but I can feel him and smell his intoxicating scent.

He kisses me and I respond, slipping my tongue into his mouth. I can feel his hard cock against my thigh. He spends a lot of time caressing my body with his hands and his tongue and I return the favor. Touching him feels so good. We are making love. A long time later I whisper in his ear.

"Now please."

He enters me immediately, welcomed by widely splayed legs and a willing pussy.

We do not last long. He quickly pushes me over the edge and I feel great pulsing contractions as he groans loudly in release. A long while later, he withdraws his cock and lies once again by my side, gently caressing my breasts.

I long to remove the hood, but I don't dare. I don't want to ruin everything. I still have one more story to act out. I am content to lie beside him.

Sometime later, I feel him leave the bed. I give him several minutes to do what he has to do and then peel the hood off my head. I lie there a while longer to give my eyes time to adjust to the light and then roll to the side of the bed. I am in the room where I had my first encounter a lifetime ago. The slings have been raised nearly to the ceiling. The strap and cuffs are gone, but the camera lenses stare back at me. The speakers remain silent.

Once again I go exploring. As I expect, he is gone. The kitchen looks just like it did the last time; same equipment, same waste basket containing an empty soda can and a crumpled paper towel. I use the bathroom and quickly verify that my stalker used a condom.

I re-enter the first room, slip my dress back on, and retrieve my shoes. Two minutes later, I lock the door behind me and walk unsteadily back to my apartment.

As before, I am surprised at how little time has elapsed. This time I was in my stalker's house for only a little more than an hour and had countless orgasms. I am exhausted, but pleasantly so. I mix a martini and sit down to relax for a while before going to sleep.

And suddenly it dawns on me that I have only one more story and this will all be over. I can't let that happen. I jump on the website and save copies of all the stories I had removed earlier. When I go to bed, there are ten stories in my 'Recipe' folder on the laptop. I hope he sees them.

****

Sunday is a day of rest, and I need it. I am tired but content. I figure that Tuesday will produce the DVD of our performance last night. The third of the original three stories has relatively simple bondage scenarios; a fucking machine and the gynecological examining table.

Building a suitable table will not be difficult. The fucking machine, if my stalker intends to duplicate the one in the story, will take a little more effort but can probably be completed in less than a week. If I get lucky, our next encounter may occur as soon as next weekend.

I clean my apartment in the morning and then head to my parent's house for our ritual Sunday dinner. Angie is doing something with one of her brothers at church and is not in attendance. I stay longer than normal so it's nearly bedtime when I get home.

On Monday I keep an eye out for Brian but only see him from a distance when he solves some problem down the hall. The rest of the day is uneventful.

Brian is waiting for me when I arrive at the office Tuesday morning. We enjoy a cup of coffee together in the lunchroom before demands of the day split us apart. I am still unable to get close enough to him to smell his aftershave. As always, I study his body for clues.

I think I am falling in love with my mailman; he has brought me so many wonderful surprises over the past few weeks. He doesn't let me down today. My new DVD is in the box when I arrive home from work. As before, there is a hand-printed declaration that no other copies of the video exist. I force myself to wait until bedtime for the show to begin.

I crawl into bed at nine, armed with my favorite vibrating dildo, my laptop, and the new DVD. This one is much like the last, excellent clarity, sound reproduction, and color rendition with careful editing.

Everything from Saturday night has been recorded. I watch myself examine the strangely shaped device, test it for fit, and then mount it for what turns out to be only about twenty minutes of bondage sex. It felt like an eternity.

I cum hard watching the camera zoom in on him fucking me from behind with the butt plug in place, my dildo doing a splendid job of satisfying my needs as I stare at the screen.

I hear myself use the safe word and my stalker follows the rules, withdrawing his cock and releasing my restraints. Once again I am impressed with the size of the condom-clad organ he pulls out of my pussy.

The camera view shifts to the other room as he carries me inside and gently positions me on the bed. I have watched him fuck me countless times since I received the first video, but I have never before been able to watch anyone make love to me. I switch to a small bullet vibrator and press it against the side of my clitoris. My timing is perfect; I cum at exactly the same moment that Carla in the video reaches the final climax of her performance. Our cries of pleasure harmonize in my small bedroom.

I lie there in bed sleepily satisfied for several minutes, then power down my laptop and turn off the light.

****

To be continued...

I encourage readers to vote and comment. Constructive thoughts, suggestions, and criticisms are always appreciated.

12