On Assignment Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slipped her left hand up under her tank top, caressed her breast and pinched her nipple. Her right hand massaged her pussy through her trousers. She was so turned on she could already feel her wetness allow her lips to slip over her clit and give her little shocks of pleasure.

Mark was watching her, hardly moving the hand on his cock, but he harder than he had been for a long time.

Zoe looked back at him, looked at his chest and the hint of a six pack. She closed her eyes, almost like she didn't want to see herself cross an imaginary line of decency, lifted off her tank top and dropped it on the floor.

Mark couldn't take his eyes off the beauty of the two, round orbs with perfect, five-penny piece sized nipples being caressed and pinched by Zoe's hand. She may have claimed to have had not much practice, but she was certainly enjoying her own sensual touch.

He picked up the pace slightly, closed his eyes and thought about kissing and sucking Zoe's nipples. Would it ever happen? He ran his hand down the whole length of his shaft and sack, opened his eyes and suddenly forced himself to stop.

While his eyes had been closed Zoe had put her hand into her trousers and had started fingering her wet pussy. He could see the outline of her hand and tell that she was sliding finger up and down her slit, gasping each time she passed her clit.

Mark noticed her biting her bottom lip again, harder, perhaps unconsciously trying to keep herself from moaning loudly, he really thought it was such a cute thing to do, and with her hands caressing her breasts and pussy she was really turning him on, but then she raised the bar.

Zoe had been watching Mark through half closed eyes, she saw the head of his cock was big, smooth and shiny with lotion and pre-cum. She couldn't wait to see him come. "How far would it get?" she wondered. She decided the best way to get him to explode would be to give him a show to remember.

She moved a second finger to join the first in her wet slit, she massaged them up and down the hot, wet folds until she was sure he was totally focused on her hand. She remembered what her video mentor had showed her last night, pulled her hand out, up to her mouth and sucked her fingers clean of her juices. Zoe opened her eyes fully and found Mark completely still, entranced.

In one movement she slid her tracksuit and panties off, then shuffled down the armchair and spread her legs, hanging them over the arms. She used the fingers of her left hand to spread her lips, just like she had learnt last night, and her right index finger started to orbit her clit and labia.

Mark could see the wetness and hear her fingers as they massaged her sex. She could no longer hold in her gasps as they became moans of pleasure.

"Are you close?" she whispered

"Yes," was all he could say.

"Let me come first," she said, "I want to watch you shoot." With that she sped up her hand movements.

He squeezed the head of his rock hard cock again to hold off his orgasm as he watched Zoe build towards her own. Her left hand stopped holding her labia open and while continuing to rub her clit up and down, she pushed two fingers inside. "Ohhhhh, yes!" She moaned, "this feels sooo good Mark, I can't believe I'm doing this, this is sooo hot!" Her hands started to speed up and soon she was fucking herself with both hands.

Mark was amazed, his colleague had lost her inhibitions and was fulfilling his fantasy of watching a girl masturbate in front of him. The room was filled with the sounds of her swollen pussy, wet with her juices being rubbed over her clit and in and out of her hole. He could smell her scent, hot and sexy, mingling with the fragrance of her shampoo. It was taking all his willpower not to match the speed her hands were going.

"Ohhh I'm going to come Mark, watch me come!" That was the last words that Zoe could manage for the next few minutes. She moaned loudly and it felt like her whole world had reduced to directing her hands to unleash her orgasm. Her bum lifted off the chair, as if her pussy was trying to get her fingers deeper inside. Her left hand stopped, fingers buried deep inside and her whole body tensed, from her clenched toes to her eyelids screwed tightly shut. Then it happened. She screamed in ecstasy as her climax exploded from within her, she held on as her body shook and spasmed. She lost control of her breathing and panted and moaned with euphoria as the energy of her orgasm radiated through body.

It was like nothing Mark had seen on a video; the smell of her pussy, the sound of her wetness and moans echoing around the hotel room, the sight of her body wracked with pleasure.

Zoe's orgasm started to fade, her fingers almost fell from her hole and her left hand lay limply resting on her left thigh, her right hand stayed and softly massaged her labia.

Her eyes opened, "Wow!" she breathed out.

"Wow!", replied Mark

"Now it's your turn," she said with a smile.

Mark was very close, he was amazed that he had been able to hold on so long but still wanted to give Zoe a show and shoot his cum as far as possible. Especially after his boast about shooting over his head. His left hand gripped his shaft again, he built up his speed slowly, his cock was slick with lotion and pre-cum. Without stopping he picked up the lotion with his right hand and shook some out more on to his balls. He massaged the lotion all over his ball sack and the root of his manhood. He could feel the cum building up, he tensed his muscles to hold back the flow, he wanted to hold it so he spurted hard, this wasn't the occasion for a low velocity cum.

He looked at Zoe, she was hugging her knees to her chest, not moving, captivated by the sight of watching a man masturbate for her. He looked down at his cock, the head was big and purple, beyond it his hand was stroking his entire length. The orgasm was close, he could hold it no longer.

"Watch," he said.

Then it happened, he groaned, the first shot landed on his collarbone. His toes and feet clenched and his hand jammed against the base of his shaft as the second jet lay a thick, white rope of cum from his nipple to his abs, a third spurt landed squarely in his belly button and with one last, slow jerk of his hand, he milked the final drops of cum from his member and relaxed back onto the pillows. His eyes closed.

Zoe watched as his breathing slowed, he was close to sleep. She stood and walked naked across to the bathroom, picked up a towel and returned to the edge of the bed.

She gently patted the towel over his body to wipe up the cum that was starting to follow gravity down the sides of his well defined chest and stomach. He stirred slightly, but didn't open his eyes. She paused before drying his flaccid member. It was partly out of respect, she wasn't sure if he would like her to touch it having agreed the rules earlier on. She didn't have a problem touching it, but once touched she couldn't untouch it. The other reason for lingering slightly was the realisation that this wonderful evening, surely the most erotic of her twenty-something years was coming to an end. Finally, she dried up as much lotion and cum as she could without touching him with a bare hand. His eyes opened and he mumbled something.

"Shhhh," she whispered, "that was amazing, I'll see you tomorrow."

She picked up her clothes, walked to the bathroom to drop the towel into the bath for the laundry and put on her clothes. As quietly as possible she left Mark's room and returned to her own for a blissful night's sleep.

********

To be continued...

12