On Becoming a Mountain Woman Ch. 01

Story Info
Quest for fulfillment takes her from city.
1.3k words
3.79
34.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Emma and I am in my mid-twenties. I used to live in the city, but after a long series of disappointments I felt a calling to move out here to the mountains. I've always been told that I was an attractive woman and to a certain degree I even believed it when men and women told me so. I guess it's the rarity of seeing a red head with bright green eyes and pure, clear skin that doesn't look anemic that keeps people looking and commenting. I, on the other hand, have always felt that my nose was a little too small and my breasts a tad too big. I can only shrug and shake my head when people are satisfied to judge me on the things they wish to see and not what's really there.

That's how it all started I guess. I don't think I have ever been satisfied with anything in my life. I've never been fulfilled emotionally or physically and it was starting to frustrate me. Down there in the city with all those people swarming around and around I just couldn't concentrate. I think it was the smell of all the sweat and life pulsing about me. It was rough, especially when I knew that each and every one of these men or women (doesn't matter too much to me at this point) was so incomplete and broken that they had no chance of filling me on any level. I mean the sadness that would fill me after yet another man whipped out his 6 or 7 inches and proudly jumped right into my wet waiting pussy with no thought of me or my desires was really problematic for me.

The last encounter I had before I left was the worst of all. It brought me to the conclusion to leave all this meaningless sex and interaction. I had gone to the house of a couple I had known for a few years. They had always fawned on me and attempted to sway me into bed or the couch or wherever they could get me. I had always had a sense that they viewed me as a potential conquest. Like I was a trophy to be stuffed crudely and mounted to the headboard. Every time Phil or Karen (Who we all called Kay) would let their eyes travel all the way down my 5 feet 10 inches I would feel their hot gaze lingering on my pert breasts and tight rounded ass. It never really turned me off but it was never a real enticement either. I did know from Kay that Phil was, as she said, hung like a horse. She was in fact so proud of his manhood that she claimed partial ownership of it and referred to it as Phil and Kay's dick. Kay herself was like a roman statue or a slightly overbuilt runway model. She was all legs and breasts and blond hair with perfect parts combining them all.

We ate a wonderful meal that Karen and Phil had spent the day preparing. The meal was a wonderful Italian affair with rich red sauces and pasta cooked to the perfect firmness. I will have to admit that I savored every dripping noodle that I sucked up and delighted in each meatball that I greedily crammed in my mouth. I enjoyed the food far more than what came later.

Phil and Kay had been plying me with wine all evening in an effort to weaken my resolve. They had never drunk with me before and they had no idea that my appetite for wine was insatiable and I had grown a large tolerance to its effects. When she thought I was tipsy enough Kay started the festivities by reaching over and placing her red nailed hand on my crotch. I felt the warmth of it as it pressed down on the black silk pants that I favored for their looseness and comfort.

"Lets finally do this Emma." She whispered in my ear. She was all hot breath and rich garlic scent mixed with lust. Phil leaned over and cupped my left breast and gave it a gentle squeeze.

"Look guys," I said "You both know this is a bad idea." I moved Phil's hand off my breast and he immediately moved it down to my inner thigh where his wife was already slowly stroking the fabric of my pants right over my clit. I looked over at Kay and found her to be staring intently at my crotch as though through concentration alone she could induce me to rub it in her face. I quickly glanced at Phil and found him equally intent on my breasts. No eye contact from either of them. In my big book of disappointments waiting to happen that is listed as warning sign number one.

I was wet. My pussy was hot and my nipples where hard. Even though I talk about never being truly satisfied, I am not an ice cube. I get horny just like anyone else. The problem is I knew that when the evening was done both of them would be satisfied and I would be left with a deep longing for something more. I also knew that there was no stopping them at this point, so I reached over with my left hand, gripped Kay's ass and pulled her in for a long kiss with a lot of tongue. At the same time I felt Phil pull off both my pants and panties and jam his tongue deep up in me. Kay pulled off her blouse and then mine. She had opted for a white lace set today while I had simply gone with black satin because it goes better with the red hair that was now spilling down over my somewhat exposed left breast.

Phil was fully involved in rolling his tongue in and out of my cunt as his lips and fingers stoked over my blood engorged clit. Karen had begun moving her kisses up and down my neck and chest while I inserted three fingers and then and large portion of my hand in her sloppy wet hole. She was moaning constantly as she kissed me and I felt the heat of her approaching orgasm. I thrust deeper and faster into her and I felt her body responding. It seemed to me that her vagina was clutching at my hand like a warm wet glove. Phil had by this time removed his pants to expose his erection. Ten and a half inches of vibrating cock stood at attention as he lifted my legs up into the air and slowly thrust into me. For a while there, we were just a mass of thrusting and pounding flesh. We were six arms and legs, two cunts and a cock. We were grinding in our own fluids until almost at once Phil and Kay came. They both arched and spasmed as I felt each of their bodies convulse in ecstasy. A brief second later my orgasm took me. It was a powerful thing that shook me to the core. My climax vibrated my whole body and my pussy clenched and unclenched over and over around Phil's dick.

It was good sex and great fun with two people I care about, but I was already feeling that there should be more to it. Somehow I knew that something was missing and neither of these people could provide it.

Over their protests I quickly dressed. I didn't think I could stand to see them ever again even though I knew that it wasn't there fault. They beg me to spend the night but I needed something that no one could give me and I had to find it somewhere or my life would be meaningless. That was the moment I decided to move to the mountains and spend some alone time finding myself.

It would have been great, but things live in the mountains, and I would soon learn I was destined to find so much more.