On Board

Story Info
A late night ferry ride.
1.2k words
3.46
16.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Would she be up for an impulsive trip? Could she sneak a day off, a conspiratorial holiday at the last minute? That's what I asked late afternoon on a sunny summer day mid-week. I had an urgent last minute trip to make over to the Island. The meeting too early the following morning for a flight, already too late to even stop home to pack. Just time to make the late night ferry and a short night's sleep, hoping the hotel could do my laundry overnight. And hers if she could make it.

After a very brief deliberation she agreed -- a beautiful summer night, she was quickly swept along in an excited mood and tomorrow's schedule had nothing urgent. I pick her up along the way, making the ferry just in time. Being mid-week and the last run of the night it's not very full at all so lading was quick and they left right on time.

We rush up to the passenger deck, finally catching our breath as the ship pulls away from the terminal -- we hadn't stopped since I called earlier. And I finally get a chance to admire. She was out with friends when I called, wearing a very cute skirt and low cut top -- I smile in appreciation of the outfit and tell her how attractive it is.

"Well, this is a come as you are party, isn't it?"

"All the more fortunate for me that I caught you in a sexy mood."

"Why the long coat though?" she asks, querying the light trench coat I threw on.

"I've always loved going out on deck at night, and this has been hanging in my office since spring -- I just grabbed it on the way out."

I get to my feet and look out at the terminal fading into the distance behind us as we head out into the straight and dark night. "Come, let's see what it's like outside."

She looks down at her bare legs and arms, "Cold and very windy as I recall," she answers, unsure for a moment what she's agreed to get herself into.

"Don't worry," I say with an inviting smile, "It's a warm night and I'll try my best to keep you warm."

An adventurous spirit wins her over and we head out together onto the deck. The ferry is up to full speed now in the open water and the wind hits us as soon as we step out the door. Up the steep steps to the observation deck the wind tosses her skirt and I get a delicious view of sexy undergarments as she climbs up ahead of me.

Stopping a moment and smiling mischievously down at me she calls out over the wind, "I have a feeling this is part of you motivation."

"Only a very small part," I say as my hand runs up her bare leg to one cheek of her behind, right up to the waist of her thong.

She quickly climbs the rest of the way up and fights an even stronger wind up to the bow. Rounding the corner of the narrow walkway just under the bridge is where the wind is strongest -- she holds her skirt down against her legs and leans forward, pushing against the wind. Luckily there's nobody around this late tonight -- it is quiet on the ferry and the deck is deserted. Rounding the corner at the bow we finally get our reprieve, the wind dying down to a dead calm right when we reach the middle. We stop there and she turns and smiles at me. I lean back against the sloped wall behind me and pull her into my arms, leaning back against me. I feel her relax, though still shivering a bit from the wind.

It's a beautiful night, the air warm now that we're out of the wind, the sky pitch black and filled with stars. I let my hands wander a little as I whisper into her ear, admiring the curve of her hips, sliding up to cup her breasts in my hands. She moves her hips just a little, taking in my arousal as her behind rubs across my front. My hands close gently around her breasts as I kiss the side of her neck, taking a tiny bite as a moment of distraction while I slip my hand inside her top, finding a nipple with my fingers. She reached behind to find my cock with her hands, first grasping me through my pants, then unbuttoning and unzipping to make me just a little less uncomfortable.

She quickly turns around and kisses me with a fierceness which disarms me for a moment, an urgency in the way her tongue darts into my mouth. I reach down under her skirt to grab her behind, squeezing it tight as I pull her hips against mine. Then I lift her up, breaking our kisses but bringing the temptation of her breast within reach. With one hand I pull open her top enough to take a nipple between my lips, my tongue dancing over it as my hand returns to her behind. I can feel her excitement growing -- my lips on her breast, the warm night air, the danger of being discovered in the shadows. We need to move quickly but we both know we can't stop now, not when we've both reached this level of excitement.

I let her slide back down to her feet then turn around, pressing her against the sloped steel wall. Quickly I reach under her skirt, slipping her thong off and into my pocket before I press myself back against her, opening my coat to give some semblance of secrecy should someone stumble upon us. She reached down, taking my hard cock in her hands and pulling up her skirt to guide me towards her pleasure. I lift her slightly from her feet as she presses me against her wet lips. As she looks into my eyes I thrust deep inside, her arms thrown around my neck as we kiss again and again.

Our excitement is tremendous as I thrust hard against the wall, her legs pulled up and wrapped around my hips. I feel her squeeze me tightly as she moans in my ear. Very quickly the excitement overwhelms, she shudders in my arms as she covers her mouth to keep from crying out. I slow for a moment, wanting desperately to turn her around and have her lean against the railing, bent over with her skirt flipped up over her behind. But I'm too worried that might be seen from the bridge just above us -- I tell her this, whispering it in her ear while I grind my hips slowly, feeling her excitement growing again. I pick up the pace again, thrusting harder and faster, telling her to squeeze me tighter, feeling myself falling over the edge until I burst inside her, my knees almost buckling as I let her slide back down to her feet before slipping out.

I help her back into her underwear once I've caught my breath -- after all, we do need to climb back down those same windy steps. But once we get back to our seats we have a chance to snuggle up closely as we watch the dark waves slip by below, the lights of the island coming closer as we look forward to the rest of the night together.