On Business, Too

Story Info
Slut wife decides to get paid for sex.
2.2k words
4.24
131.6k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ldlarry52
ldlarry52
335 Followers

Walking into the hotel lounge, I was looking for some cock. My husband told me to wear my short black sexy dress, my toeless, heel less pumps, no panties or bra and my make up extra heavy. My husband likes it when I go out looking for cock. When I return to him I always have a hot exciting sexual adventure to share with him and nice sloppy pussy for him to eat and fuck full of his own cum.

Tonight was to be a little different. Just getting picked up by some well-hung stud just wouldn't do. Tonight's cock was going to pay for my pussy. Tonight I was going to be a whore. My pleasure would come from the thrill of telling a man he could have me if he paid for it, taking his money and letting him do me according to his pleasure.

It never takes long for me to be noticed when walking into a lounge. After all I dress like a slut and I am one nice piece of ass. A nice gentlemen in his forties, I guessed, wearing an expensive suit approached me and offered to buy me a drink. Smiling seductively, I told him I'd have a Manhattan ice tea.

We sat down in a small booth and began to chat. He was there on business, his eyes were devouring me and he obviously wanted to get a piece of ass while away from his wife. I liked him. He was forty-five, married, two kids, and a very successful life insurance salesman. He was very entertaining; he had the gift of the gab.

He asked if I was there on business as well. Reaching for his hands and with a seductive look I told him I was there on business and I hoped he and I could come to terms and go to his room to close the deal.

His eyes got real wide and he smiled real big. Then his eyes dropped to my tits and back up to my eyes. He then told me rarely paid for a piece of ass, but he wanted me and he'd give $300 if he could fill all three of my holes with cum. Smiling; I slid from the booth pulling him out with me. I embraced him and standing on my tip toes I whispered in his hear that his offer was acceptable and that I was ready to go to his room to close the deal and provide the requested services.

What a fucking rush, actually selling myself for sexual services to a total stranger. As we walked through the lounge; it seemed everyone in their was watching us and somehow I felt they new I was being taken from the lounge by a "john".

Once we got to the room I excused myself for a moment to freshen up. When I entered the room he had already removed his shoes and suit coat. In his hand were three one hundred-dollar bills. Handing them to me I put them in my purse. Next, I walked over to him and again standing on my tiptoes I asked him in a professional business manner which hole he wanted to fill first.

He reached around me and grabbed me by the ass. Pulling me in tight he asked if I could feel his hard cock. I just moaned and cooed as I ground my body into his. He stepped back and started to unfasten his belt and pants I guessed it would be my mouth so I knelt in front of him helping him step out of his pants. I reached for his shorts and as I pulled them down his hairy legs I saw the cock that I was being paid to pleasure. He was already partially erect. His cock was uncircumcised, very thick and he had to be at least seven inches.

With his shorts off I knelt on the floor and looked up at my "john" he was naked and looking down at me in anticipation of the services he paid. He slowly stroked his cock and it grew longer and harder. I gently slid my hands up his strong hairy legs till I found his heavy hairy balls. I caressed them and he moaned. Next, he pointed his cock at me and I new that he wanted it in my mouth.

Gently taking his shaft into my hands, his hands took hold of my head, his fingers intertwined with my hair. "Suck me, make me cum in your mouth."

Leaning forward I kissed the tip, his pre-cum fluid coated my lips as I slowly rubbed it over them. Then I parted my lips and I took his cock into my mouth. As I did I looked up at him. He gasped and closed his eyes. His grip on my head increased and I knew that I was in for a mouth fucking.

I enjoy cock sucking. The soft hardness of a man's cock filling my mouth, my lips stretched around his thickness, and the taste of his pre-cum. I licked and sucked from the tip to the root of this man's cock. Then with his cock deep into my mouth he slowly began to thrust urging me to take him deeper and deeper. When I got to the first gag point I held him there. He was quick to show his approval and his desire for me to take him deeper to bury my nose into his pubic hair.

Plunging my mouth down on his shaft to the gag point and beyond. I repeated this over and over; thick strings of salvia hung from my mouth and chin. At last the entire length of his cock was in my mouth. My jaw was opened wide, my lips stretched tightly around his shaft as it slid down my throat. Pulling off to gasp needed air I looked up at his face, his eyes were closed and he was smiling like a teenage boy getting his first BJ, then I plunged down hard again filling my mouth and throat with his cock.

Then he began to fuck my mouth. I just relaxed and let him have his way with me. After all he was paying for it, I was his whore. Slowly at first then harder and faster, each stroke ending with his cock in my throat. His hands held my head firmly as he pleasured himself with my mouth and throat. It was stressful and not physically pleasurable. Pleasure from deep throttling comes from the satisfaction of being able to do it, and doing what most women won't do for their men.

As he was approaching orgasm his thrusts were now becoming quick and short. At last he started shouting, "I am cuming, cuming!" He pulls out and begins to jack his cock he tells me to hold my mouth open and to stick my tongue out. Obeying his demand a few moments later he lays the head of his cock on my tongue, and as he does a hot thick stream of cum shoots into my mouth. Quickly, another and another pulse of cum shoots from his cock into my whoring mouth. His hand resumes jacking causing additional streams of cum to surge from his erupting cock randomly landing on my face, hair and in my mouth.

As his orgasm subsided I took him back into my mouth to caress his now softening cock with my tongue and lips. Pulling off his cock with a slurp I look up at my satisfied "john" his cum hanging from lips and chin.

He helped me to my feet. Standing, I took his softening cock in my hand and gently massaging it I gave him a nice close view of his cum on my face and in my mouth.

Excusing my self I went to the bathroom to clean up. Looking in the mirror I see his cum and thoughts of the dozens of men I have sucked off free and I smile at the quick hundred I just made. One hole down, two to go I thought to myself as I walked back into the room.

My "john" was now lying on the bed. I stood beside the bed looking at him staring at me. "Take your dress off," was his next order. Reaching behind my back, my fingers found the zipper tap, pulling the zipper down my dress fell from my body and puddled about my feet. Now, standing naked before him, his hand reached for my thigh and quickly he slide it to my pussy. He found my pussy to be very wet.

"You're a fucking horny whore aren't you, baby?" He commented as his fingers pushed into my fuck hole. Slowly he finger fucked me causing my knees to buckle. "Come sit on my face. I want to taste your hot wet cunt," was his next order.

I climbed up on the bed and straddle his head and lowered my cunt to his face. He grabbed my ass and pulled his face into my pussy. I could feel his tongue as he flicked my clit, and tongue fucked me. It didn't take me long to climax and as I did I gushed coating his face with my pussy juice.

As I came down from my climax I turned around into a 69 position so I could suck him. He was soft and flaccid at first, but after a couple of minutes he was hard again. I pulled off and asked him witch hole did he want his cock in. "Your pussy, he gasped.

With my back and ass to him I squatted over him and holding his cock I guided to and in my fuck hole. I slid up and down on his hard shaft his hands firmly holding and squeezing my ass. After awhile he wanted me on my back with my legs spread wide my knees along side my head and feet in the air. I don't know why, but when a man takes me this way I feel like a whore. It's not that I don't like the position, because I do. I guess because it isn't a very lady like position to be in. With his hands holding me at my knees, he pushes my legs back and apart. Lowering himself he guided his cock into my whoring cunt. He had no trouble entering me and filling my fuck hole balls deep with his first thrust. He thrusted hard and fast the tip of his cock pushing into my womb with each powerful plunge.

Then he gently takes me by the ankles and he tongues my toes. I love my toes being tongued and he obviously loved to do it. Then he pushes my legs to the side and he orders me up on my hands and knees. He positions himself behind me and enters me again. The bed begins knocking hard against the wall as he humps my ass. With each hump our bodies filled the room with the slapping sound of flesh against flesh. I was being fucked hard like a bitch in heat. If there was anyone in the next room they were hearing one hot fuck. With a grunt he yelled, "I am cuming, I am cuming in your fucking cunt" With one hard thrust he held his cock balls deep in me and I could feel several hard pulses from his cock and the warmth of his cum as it coated my cunt.

He withdrew and I was told to lick his cock clean. As we rested I gave him a soft touch massage. He got hard again and I knew my ass was in for a long hard fucking. He started by coating his finger with the cum from my pussy. Gently he inserted it into my ass. One finger then two and at last three. He knelt behind me and entered my sloppy cum filled pussy to lubricate his cock. With his cock coated with the cum from my cunt, he pushed it into my ass hole.

He ass fucked me for over a half-hour. This guy loved to ass fuck. He confided that his wife did not let him ass fuck her. He had my ass hole gapping wide like a porn star's by the time he filled it with his last cum. Once he rolled off me I got up dressed and with our agreed services completed I left.

Arriving home about twelve. My husband, as he always does when I go out for cock, was waiting up for me so he could have some nasty sloppy seconds. He looked at me with a knowing look that I found some cock. When I come home from getting cock I always look like I have been well fucked and tonight I looked especially well fucked.

With out a word I pulled the three one hundred-dollar bills out and handed them to my husband. I told him his whoring wife had a good night.

"You turned three tricks? He asked wide-eyed. "No, just one. He bought all three holes" I told him.

He just stared amazed. I stripped and stood before him turning about spreading my legs so he could see the evidence of my night of whoring. Satisfied that I had let some one pleasure his cock with my body I pushed him down on the floor straddled him and gave him a very sloppy cunt to fill.

With my husbands cock buried in me, I recounted the evening's events I rolled and thrusted my hips causing his cock in me to churn the strangers cum into a thick sloppy froth soaking his balls and my whoring ass.

ldlarry52
ldlarry52
335 Followers
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

The moment a common whore becomes a cheap prostitute.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Now I know why I never read this author.......

Pure fucking garbage, what's so erotic about this shit. Whore wives and willing cucks are non-erotic drivel. ONE STAR

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I love fucking my wifes 58 year old arse, so apparently do the guys who pay to do it. I get to see them, mostly business men, most married. They ring, answering the ad on one of the computer lists, mature, will do what your wife will not, showing my wife her anus open cum running out, prefer mature men but not exclusive. Hour only, $350 cash. I answer the door, guide them to the room, my wife enters, long legs covered in nylon, her tits natural. She undresses them, kneels sucks their cocks, puts a condom on them then lays on the bed, guiding their cock to her pussy, she is a great fuck, some men cum in her pussy, with those it wont matter, she will get them hard again so they can fuck her arse. She moves forward, put it in my arse big boy, this is what they come for, she lifts her legs, they are surprised when their cock enters her anus, it is tight but she tells them to put it all the way in and then they can do what they want, most just fuck, some finger her, some tell her to get on her knees, whatever, they all blow up her willing arse. I get to watch via my large screen hd tv, connected to the camera in the room. Most days she earns $1400+. I get to fuck her after, of course no condom, blow up her tight hole. There is one guy, tall, balding who I know she likes fucking her, big cock, long ,thick. She blew him like the rest, she leaned back different to the rest, he knelt and licked her pussy and arse before pushing into her pussy. I know she orgasmed, when he pulled out of her pussy, her juices ran down to her arse and he pushed into her anus, there was a short time before it opened and he pushed in, it took some time before he was in all the way and when he pulled back her pussy opened glistening and it was the first time I saw my wifes pussy spurt. He didn't last long and when I fucked her arse that night it was still partly open. He came back about 10 days later, my wife was hot for him and it was the first time I saw her take another man bare back , his cum dribbling from her just fucked arse I added mine to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hot Nast Start

Your story has a hot nasty start to it. Work on it some more. I like sexy nasty whoring wives, too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Whore

Rob,how do i look.Now here was my next door neighbours wife in a very short skirt,pantyhose,(i could see her legs up to her bottom the skirt was so short),blouse,high heels.Whats going on Marg.Look, you will probably see some guys walking into our house,i am going to place an ad,we need the money, do you think this will do.I wanted to fuck her there and then.Oh, i see, um, how much are you going to charge.Oh depends,by time i guess.All right Marg, i have just come to your house and i say o.k. tell me about it.You say....Marg said $80 for half hour, $150 hour.What does that include.Oral and full sex.What about extras.What extras...anal sex...pause....i dont normally do that,o.k. but thats what i want..pause...$300.I reached into my wallet, pulled out $300, o.k. Marg.Rob, i thought we were mucking around.No, may as well be your first customer,no telling the wife though.Lets go to your place.I followed Marg, all the time watching those long legs,up the steps, looking at her pantyhosed arse.Into the bedroom, are you sure Rob,i pulled down my pants, my cock standing straight out, im sure.Marg took off the top,then the skirt,leaving her only in pantyhose.Turn around, she did, bend over,her round arse at my face.She took the pantyhose off,sit on me, put my cock in your cunt,Rob, what language as she straddled me,her cunt lowering onto my cock,wet, very wet, as i pushed up into her,my hard cock touching her insides, in, out, as she bounced up and down, yes, yes and i blasted my cumm into her, a surprised look on her face.After awhile she rolled off, her face flushed.Now,lay flat, as i opened her legs,my face between her thighs ,my tongue at her just fucked cunt,licking,no she said as i kept licking, her hands holding my head,tasting my juice as she bucked up, aaaaaagh, and orgasmed in my face.My cock a little harder now,suck my cock,as i lay down, i felt her lomg hair on my stomach, her lips around my cock, then down, sucking, sucking, my cock responding, my hands at her head, holding as i fucked my cock up into her mouth, hard now.Stop.o.k.roll over,first get some lube,she reached over and handed me some, i put some on my finger and pushed it into her bottom, moving it around.Relax, as she resisted, then 2 lubed fingers, moving around.O.k.lay flat on your back,she did, i got between her legs, lifted them, positioned my cock at her anal entrance and eased forward,relax, she did and the head entered her, she tensed,i held, relax, and i pushed forward, more of my cock entering her until the whole length was in.I adjusted her legs and started to fuck, small movements slowly, then longer, then faster as she adjusted to having my cock in her arse.Now i had cumm once already, so i knew i would last a fair while, what i didnt count on was how tight her arse was and how much she would get into it.I increased my pace and she looked at me and said in a real mean voice, fuck me,fuck my arse as she pushed up at me.Heaven, as my cock was massaged by her tight internal muscles,come on give it to me, ithink i am going to cumm as her tight hole clenched my cock as she had an orgasm while my cock was in her arse.I kept pumping into her,encouraged all the time.I pulled out, no, no dont, get on your hands and knees,yeh o.k., dont stop,as i pushed my cock into her in one shove.Yeh,oh yeh as her fingers worked her cunt as i pounded into her tight hole.Yes, yes, another orgasm as her insides clenched and massaged my hard cock,banging into her i felt her contract her tight anal muscles around my cock, then release then tighten.The bitch was milking me and it was working as i knew i couldnt last much longer and i savagely pounded into her tight depths and then shot my load up into hertight depths.We both collapsed.Nowadays,Marg has her little business, but once a week i get to use all her holes.Others have to use a condom but i get to shoot my load into her willing holes.Her husband does not know, my wife cannot understand why i fuck her more often,sometimes finishing in her tight bottom.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

My Wife at the Holiday Party Wife plays party game with her husband's coworkers.in Loving Wives
Jennifer's Husband's Fantasy Innocent Jennifer has never been with another man.in Loving Wives
Sarah's First Submissive wife reluctantly takes black cock.in Interracial Love
Neighborly Husband shares beautiful wife with older black neighbor.in Interracial Love
A Wife Watching Fantasy, Too Far A fantasy that was never there before, grew into a need.in Loving Wives
More Stories