On Closer Examination

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoannaK
JoannaK
75 Followers

But how the hell could he fulfil this one for her? He had a raging erection, but he would have to find a way to wank without anyone seeing. He thought about moving the bookcase and sitting behind it, unzipping and doing it on the spot, but he had to be ready to jump up at a second's notice. It was extremely likely the supervisor would come back very soon to tell them how he wanted the exam papers collected.

Lewis had another idea. He pushed Gina's slithery thong down the front of his pants and wrapped it all around his stiff naked member. It was so silky smooth: every sensation was bliss. But he knew his cock wouldn't come spontaneously into it, unfortunately. He would have to assist it. He tried wanking himself with one hand outside and then inside his pants but it was too difficult, and he could see Gina trying hard not to crack a smile at his efforts. And the clock was still ticking away.

In desperation, he sat on the bookcase, pulled out the cotton insert constituting his right hand trouser pocket and looked at it. Thank god, there was a small hole. He forced two fingers through it, then three. It proved resistant but brute force enabled him to ultimately widen it enough for his hand to pass through sufficiently. Pushing it back into his pocket, his hand could now find its familiar grip around his satin-swathed pole without his cock coming into view at all.

Gina watched every step with extreme interest. She had never dared imagine meeting a man who would fulfil a fantasy of hers so unquestioningly. He was making her very hot and bothered, and the feeling of nakedness around her pubis was only making her hotter. Now he was really doing it, he was jerking off that big cock of his inside his pants - and she was the only one who knew. He's looking at me, she realised, he's getting off on thinking about fucking me. Her cheeks flushed brightly and her labia separated involuntarily as she stared unashamedly at his self-stimulation.

Lewis proceeded to wank himself like he had never wanked before, the ring of thumb and middle finger jerking up and down along his sheathed cock like a sewing-machine needle. He stared at Gina down the front, imagined her naked under her short skirt, naked all over, bending her over the chair so he could thrust hard and deep into her from behind, fucking her, fucking her, fucking her, here it comes, here it comes, he was COMING...

Just as the supervisor walked in. He went straight to Gina, while Lewis jumped up, took two giant strides to the nearest student's desk and pretended to be examining the kid's work over his shoulder while all the time his cock pumped and pumped and pumped its hot juice uncontrollably into Gina's lovely white undies hidden inside his pants. He bit his lip to prevent all mumble of pleasure as he went through an overwhelming series of releases. As soon as the spasms ceased, he stood up, still concealing his bottom half from Gina and the supervisor, and pretended to notice the other man's arrival for the first time.

He knew his shirt was visibly soaked front and back with perspiration, his forehead absolutely awash. Even with his right hand now jammed in his pocket, he decided to brazen it out, pulling a tissue from his left pocket and dabbing at his temple as he made his way to the front once more, passing Gina at whom he dared not even yet glance.

The supervisor looked at him quizzically.

"Are you alright, Lewis? You look a bit... hot."

"Sure, I always get a bit warm in here, I guess." He felt he must look totally guilty, with a big, sticky wet bulge in his pants. He forced himself to stay calm, adopted a business-like guise, lifted his wrist to show his watch.

"Must be close to time now, mustn't it?"

The supervisor took the cue, looking at his own watch. "Yes, I've explained it all to Gina. We need each section collected separately and they can put their scribble paper in the bin as they go out. O.K.? I'll leave you to it."

He turned to leave and glanced at Gina, standing near the rear bookshelf. Lewis, too late, remembered his boxer shorts lying in the open. Disaster! But the block head kept walking and when Lewis dared to look, his shorts were nowhere to be seen. A miracle! Gina must have grabbed them in the nick of time. But there was no way he could unwrap her thong from around his still semi-hard cock now. She would just have to go without for a little while longer.

He prised his right hand out of his pants with difficulty, checked it was fairly clean and directed the boys to finish writing, reminding them not to talk until they had left the exam block. He then set about collecting the three sets of answer pages in record time, virtually jogging up and down the aisles, grabbing them away from their authors. He noticed Gina proceeding more slowly, bending down carefully, avoiding movements which might raise her hemline by any distance at all. I bet I know why you're doing that, he thought smugly.

As soon as Lewis had collected his side's papers, he dismissed them en masse, not even waiting for the bell to authorise their departure. Gina allowed her side to follow, a row at a time. He realised he had forgotten to make them tidy the room and put their chairs up, but he didn't care, he needed them gone, the sooner the better.

Finally they were all out and Lewis closed the door and leaned back against it. Gina came over, put her papers down, and perched on the nearest desk.

With a grimace and a groan, Lewis inserted his hand down his pants once more and extricated, with difficulty, her satin G-string, now sodden with his perspiration and, more importantly, an impressive amount of his rapidly-drying semen. Some of his cum had glued his prick to his pants, and he ouched as he severed them. It was fortunate indeed he had worn dark pants today.

"Gina," he gasped. "I have to tell you - I think you are absolutely the most incredible, beautiful, sexually attractive, horny woman..."

She put a finger on his lips and took her stained thong from his hand to inspect it closely. She was clearly excited.

"You did it, Lewis. You wanked yourself and got your come all over it for me. Look how much there is. It's gone everywhere," she said in wonder.

Then, before his startled eyes, she raised the soaking garment to her nostrils and inhaled deeply. Her pink tongue, long and agile, snaked out to sample a tiny drop of his essence. He couldn't believe her ability to enthrall him time and time again. This woman was a sexual demi-god, insatiable. He had never known anyone like her.

The bell rang, and with the sounds of teachers and students outside, they knew they would be missed soon if they didn't deliver their papers.

"Gina, will you just do one thing for me before we go? One little thing?"

She purred at him. "Anything, Lewis. What exactly did you have in mind?"

"I'd love you to stay right there and lift your skirt. I want to give you the best head you’ve ever had."

She regarded him with raised eyebrows, and looked theatrically around the room for a moment. He dropped to his knees in front of her. Then, with a seductive pout, she reached down and lifted the hem directly to her waist.

He stared in amazement between her legs.

"My boxers!"

"Yes, they're a little big but I love the texture. I might have to get you to buy me some."

She slipped them off, allowing him the briefest glimpse of her well-manicured blonde pussy before her skirt dropped and then she was laughing. All of Lewis' tension and fear seemed to evaporate with it and then he was laughing too. He rose and they embraced easily and naturally and kissed hard, with passion, their mouths burning. To think she had found the nerve to slip them on when he was with the supervisor at the front, he marvelled. She was one hell of a daring and creative woman.

She raised her head from his shoulder and they looked into each other's eyes.

"Do you realise," she said, "this is the first time we've ever actually touched?"

He grinned.

"Speaking of touching, I was serious about giving you the best I’ve got. Could we have dinner tonight, Gina? If you’re not busy?"

Gina smiled and gave him a very light kiss on the lips.

"Lewis, dinner would be wonderful, and after that, I’d love to see how good your ‘best’ is.”

He chuckled deeply. They kissed again, both eagerly anticipating the evening to come.

Having lunch in the yard outside, a circle of students were sharing complaints about teachers who walked around too much in exams, inspecting their work over and over.

"Yeah, I hate it when they do that. They should just leave us alone and forget all about us, I reckon."

"Yeah, what do they think we're gonna get up to in there anyway?"

"Dunno, mate. But I reckon they do it on purpose. I mean, there's nothing else for them to do, is there?"

JoannaK
JoannaK
75 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
6 Comments
Many FeathersMany Feathersalmost 14 years ago
Once again

Very entertaining, hot naughty and erotic. Well done.

LhungLhungover 16 years ago
I wish

Never happened to me, and I'm jealous.

Very nicely done, imaginative and almost intense. I kept wondering what she was going to do, or have him do, next.

And you never let it get impossible. It 'could' happen, but it would take a young lady with a very wicked imagination. Do you know one?

Regards

Lhung

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
wonderbar

we loved acting this out

Liza 'n' Mo

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Sexual demigod is right!

One of the most intelligent, well written and mind-blowingly sexy stories I have yet read on Lit.

I have been disillusioned with my writing lately, but this work has rekindled my passion and shown me what there is yet to achieve.

Oh, and I also came in the messiest, most powerful way I have in a long time ;).....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Simply feindishly yummy!

I've read other stories dealing with teachers and I have to admit: this story takes the cake...or in her case, the pie ~_^. It's playful yet a genious way of exhibitionism. Of the many personal fantasies imagined, mine dont come this close to the particular sort of eroticism displayed. It's annoying being a virgin at 21, but stories like this make it not sofrustratingI hope I can find more fantastic stories of brilliance by you. By the by, thank you for submitting such a story to excersize my own imagination in the world of fantsy. I appreciate it.

Pooka

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

27 Minutes The perfect exposure on Parisian public transport.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
The Class Nudist Carson discovers the secret side to his lab partner.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Saturday Night School A couple explores the empty school on a Saturday.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
Katie's House Party Exposure Conservative college girl loses bet and her inhibitionsin Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories