On Demand

Story Info
Husband gets big surprise when he opens web cam at home.
904 words
2.88
81k
45

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/02/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had no idea my wife was screwing around on me. I found out quite by accident. I had left my laptop at home. It was open in the living room where I had been working on the sofa the night before. I needed a file from work, so I remoted into it. Clicking on the wrong icon, I opened the web cam. I was about to close out when I realized that someone was in the room. Actually three people. Two young men who I recognized as the lawn mowing guys and my wife.

The had her between them. She was standing up, actually more leaning over the arm of an easy chair. One of the guys was fucking her from behind while she was quite eagerly going down on the other guy. I couldn't hear any sound, but I could see quite clearly what was going on. Her skirt was pulled up and their pants were pushed down, but as I watched, their clothes started coming off. I had obviously come in at the beginning of this session. And there was no hesitation about them as they grabbed her and manhandled her into positions that worked for them. This was not the first time these three had done this.

I was furious and horrified and at the same time, I was also hot as hell. My cock was rock hard and I quickly expanded the video image to full screen. Then I stepped over to my office door and pulled it shut. This was not a video I wanted to share with anyone.

The guy fucking my wife from behind pulled her shirt off and then undid her bra. Her tits started flopping around. She's a small woman, but she does have very nice perfectly natural tits. The guy who was getting his cock sucked reached up to grab a handful and he started pinching and squeezing them, paying a lot of attention to her nipples, something I know she really likes. Very quickly she shuddered from head to toe. I'd seen that before. She had just come really hard, and I knew if I could hear the sound in that room that she was screaming out loud with the intensity of her orgasm.

Pretty soon she was completely naked and they pulled out of her long enough to take their own clothes off. She moved off the chair to kneel on the ground and they switched ends. One guy was kneeling behind her with his cock in her cunt. The other guy was in front of her with his cock in her mouth. She was rocking slowly back and forth between them, sliding off of one cock and on to the other. It didn't take long for that big shudder again. I'd only been able to do it for her a couple of times since we'd been married. These guys did it twice in as many minutes. They kept up the rhythm, and pretty soon it was three times.

They moved again. One guy lay down on his back and she straddled his cock. It was a very big cock. She actually had to wriggle her way down on it to get all the way on him, then the guy who had just come in her from behind came round and stood in front of her so she could suck him again. She rode big cock a long time like that and then it was orgasm number four.

I was jerking myself off under the desk, horrified, mesmerized and about as excited as I have ever been at watching my wife getting pleasured so completely by those young men.

Things were slowing down by now. They'd been fucking hard for twenty minutes or so. But she wasn't done. She moved back in the easy chair and this time she sat down and put her legs way up in the air to rest on the shoulders of the guy with the medium sized dick. He was kneeling down in front of her, and I couldn't quite see, but I'm pretty sure she was letting him fuck her in the ass. And she was enjoying it. I could see her finger fucking herself and talking to him, urging him on. She didn't come again, but he did, and she laughed with pleasure at him, stroking his face with both hands as he bucked and thrust into her.

When they were done, the guys picked up their clothes. My wife open the drawer where we keep some cash and gave them each a handful of bills. They laughed and slapped her on the ass and pinched her tits as they left.

When they were gone, she looked over, directly at me through the laptop camera. She strutted forward very deliberately and knelt down in front of the laptop. She reached forward to touch a key combination and the sound came on.

"Is that you, honey?" she crooned with a finger in her mouth and her best naughty little girl look. "I saw the red light go on. I hope you enjoyed the show. Guess the pussy is out of the bag, now, huh? Your wife's a nasty slut, and she's sticky over. This is the time I'd normally go take a bath, but if you want to hurry home and lick me clean, I'll wait."

I never drove so fast in all my life.