On Display

Story Info
CFNM becomes NFNM.
6.1k words
4.76
34.5k
35

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HStoner
HStoner
2,398 Followers

This story is a work of fiction. Some real institutions are mentioned, but they are used fictitiously. Insofar as the author knows, no real person affiliated with any of those institutions has ever behaved as described in this story. Any similarities between any character in this story and any real person are coincidental and unintended. I encourage comments on this story, both favorable and unfavorable. Thank you for reading.

________________________________

It had been a rough few years, but I'd reached a place that was, at least, tolerable. I'd married Gail, the woman of my dreams, three years after graduating from law school. At her insistence, I left the large law firm where I'd been doing well to set up my own shop. Unfortunately, the business didn't follow me, and I really struggled to meet my own income expectations, much less Gail's. Gail, a lawyer herself, started a relationship with a senior partner at another big firm in town. She divorced me. Eighteen months later, I settled a huge class action that had been one of the few good cases I'd gotten on my own. The payoff for me was huge. I wasn't Michael Bloomberg wealthy, but I now had more money than I'd ever spend in my lifetime and no one to spend it on but me. Still hurting from the divorce, I opted for early retirement. I left Cincinnati and retreated into the woods of Southeastern Ohio.

I found a property of about 50 acres of woods abutting a state forest. There was a 1960s style ranch house on a small hill about a quarter mile off the road. Many dollars later, the dreary ranch was transformed. There was a library room for my 2,500 books and a weight room in the basement. I added a deck to the back of the house that overlooked a wooded valley that was partly mine and partly state forest. I put a spa, an outdoor shower, and an elaborate grill on the deck. Buying the property and fixing it up made no significant dent in my new bank account.

I had gone to college on a wrestling scholarship. I wrestled at 185 pounds in probably the best wrestling conference in the country. I never won a conference championship, but I did win more matches than I lost. However, I'd spent the last several years in practice really busting it to make money. I simply had not had time to work out and any visible evidence of my athletic past had disappeared into a blob of flab and fat.

I had not anticipated the magnitude of change from the practicing lawyer's life of constant demands that really required thirty- hour days to retired life with, literally, nothing that had to be done. To give my new life some structure, I started working out fiendishly once I was settled in my forest retreat. It was slow and painful. However, 18 months on, my bodyweight was down to 200. My bench max was up to 450 pounds and, on a good day, I could do a full squat with 600. No world records were in danger, but I thought that was respectable for a guy in his forties.

As I entered my second spring in the woods, I decided to start using my outdoor shower after my workouts. I wasn't entirely sure why I had it put in. I suppose the idea of showering with a view over the valley seemed appealing. I certainly did not intend to be seen. The risk of that seemed since my property backed up on a relatively inaccessible part of the state forest. I'd chosen the property for privacy and solitude.

Once it warmed enough that spring, I started using the outdoor shower daily after my workouts. Sometimes, I'd dry off and sit nude on the back deck enjoying the sights and sounds of the forest. For several days around Memorial Day, I thought I heard something moving in the woods while I was showering. I didn't see anything and assumed I was hearing a large squirrel or, maybe, deer. At any rate, I was sure no people were around.

It was late afternoon the first Monday in June. I had finished a leg workout and was in the outdoor shower. I usually spent most of my shower facing the woods to enjoy the view. This time, I had turned to adjust the shower temperature when I heard a female voice awfully close by.

"Excuse me, Sir," the voice said.

I had never encountered another person on this my property. I was so surprised, that I spun around without thinking about covering myself. Standing just a few feet off the deck was a young African American woman in the uniform of an ODNR ranger. Shit! Was I about to be busted for being nude outdoors on my own property?

"Hi," the ranger said with a smile. "I'm Patti Wilson. I work at the state forest. I've been working in this part of the forest for the last week checking rates of erosion. I couldn't help noticing you in your shower each afternoon. I, uh, watched you for a while. I felt bad about that until I decided that someone who showers in the nude outdoors probably doesn't mind if other people see them. I, well, I watched you shower several times. I thought ought to come up and confess."

"I'm not in trouble?" I asked.

"For what?" Ranger Wilson replied. "From my point of view, you're adding to the natural beauty of the area."

"That's a relief," I said. I turned around to turn off the shower, grabbed a towel, and stepped from the tile pad onto the wood deck. Ranger Wilson had a lovely face. It was hard to tell with the unisex uniform she had on, but I suspected she had a lovely body too.

"You're not upset that I spied on you?" Ranger Wilson asked.

"No," I replied.

"Uh," she said hesitantly, "would you mind if I came back?"

That question crystalized the situation in my mind. I was standing nude in front of a lovely young woman who had just admitted that she was there to look at me in the nude. Now, she wanted my permission to come back and look at me in the nude some more. I'd never thought about showing off my nude body. To the contrary, I had always been careful about my modesty. Ranger Wilson was very openly looking at my bare body. That was inexplicably exciting.

"That's ok with me," I replied as casually as possible. "Most of what's out there is your forest anyway."

"Well," Ranger Wilson said, "I was hoping you'd give me permission to come onto your land. You know, so I can get a closer look."

There was something about that request and the way she said it that I found appealing. "I suppose," I replied, "that seeing a naked man outside gives you probable cause to come onto the property to make sure nothing untoward is going on."

Ranger Wilson laughed. "You sound like a lawyer," she said. Looking straight at my exposed dick, she added, "it looks pretty upright to me, but that could change from day to day."

"Perhaps," I said. "May I get you something to drink?"

Ranger Wilson smiled again. "No but thank you. I need to get back to work." Her smile widened. "I'll see you again." She turned, revealing what looked like a nicely shaped ass, and walked back into the woods.

As the shock of the encounter wore off, I realized that I'd "shown off." I'd never done that before. The only women who had seen me nude were a couple of doctors, some girlfriends, and Gail. Today, I'd stood naked in front of a woman I'd never met before, a law enforcement officer no less. I'd made no effort to cover myself and carried on a conversation. I'd enjoyed it. Was I an exhibitionist?

Patti Wilson started coming by almost every day as I showered outside. She no longer hid in the woods but came right up to the deck. She also stayed longer and talked. I enjoyed listening to her and enjoyed her looking at me.

I'd been showing off for Patti for about three weeks. She almost always showed up while I was showering. However, she would stay for a while as I dried off. I would stand or walk around the deck nude while we talked. I started hoping she would be inspired to join me in nudity, but Patti always stayed fully clothed. One day, she said, "I probably shouldn't admit it, but I really enjoy looking at you."

"Why shouldn't you admit that?" I asked.

"It makes me sound like a perv," she replied. She paused. "This will make me sound like a real perv, but I'd love to watch you jack off."

In my old life, I'd have been shocked. Now, I thought "that would be fun!" The idea of stroking myself until I came with Patti's gorgeous face watching started the blood to my dick. "On one condition," I replied.

Patti's face got a fearful look. "What's that?" she asked.

"After I come, you have to stay for a drink," I replied.

Patti giggled. "Well, the supervisor's in meetings in Columbus today. I suppose I could, but I have a condition back."

"What's that?" I asked.

"You can't put anything on until I've left and, uh, don't clean yourself off after you come," she said.

"Ok," I replied.

"We've got a deal," Patti replied. "What are you waiting for?"

I stood facing Patti. My dick was already coming up. I wrapped my hand around myself and began stroking the length of my shaft. Watching Patti watch me stroke myself got me rock hard. I started imaging her lips around my shaft with my head in her mouth being licked by her tongue. The obvious pleasure on Patti's face as she watched me made it even more arousing.

Patti had stepped closer to me, to get a better view, I guess. When I shot, some of my semen went on her slacks. "I'm sorry," I said quickly.

Patti looked at me with a smile. "Don't worry about it," she said. "It'll wash out. That was so hot it is worth it." I was glad I'd done something she thought was hot.

"Ok," I said. "You promised to stay for a drink. What may I get you?"

"Uh, do you have any wine?" Patti asked.

"I have several varieties of red, if you drink red," I replied.

"Red is fine," Patti said. "You choose, I'm not a wine expert."

"Neither am I," I chuckled as I walked into my house. I opened a good Italian wine I had gotten during a trip back to Cincinnati and poured Patti a generous glass. I poured myself some less expensive Australian cabernet. I took the glasses back outside. Patti and I sat next to each other on my deck, me nude and Patti in her uniform.

As we talked, I learned that Patti was originally from Cleveland. She had gone to college out west on a track scholarship. "I'd been a pretty good sprinter in high school," she said. "When I got to college, I was great for the first 40 yards, but I couldn't develop that extra gear that the other girls had for the last 60. I started to focus on long jump." Patti had also gotten a BS in something called "natural resources management."

"My goal," Patti said, "is to be the boss of something like the state forest here. There's a lot of undeveloped land and habitat preserved out west, but there are few people. I came back to Ohio because I think it is important to preserve natural areas near where people live and work, both for the environment and for people's mental health."

As you may have picked up, Patti was intelligent and articulate as well as being very good-looking. I was enjoying listening to her talk about herself and had become perfectly comfortable being naked around her. After a while, Patti said, "You look like you lift. Where? I've been in the area for almost four years and I haven't found any place."

"I have a weight room in my basement," I replied. "Would you like to see it?" Patti said yes, so I led her down to my weight room. Men tend to take pride in their possessions, so I was gratified that she seemed to be impressed. "You're more than welcome to come over and use it," I said.

"I'd love to," Patti replied. "It's been so long; I could probably use a refresher in how to use the equipment and correct form. I'm off Sunday. May I come over Sunday afternoon?"

"That would be fine," I said. "Any time. I'm pretty much always here."

"Uh," Patti said, "do you think you could be dressed Sunday the same way you are now?"

I usually wore a tee shirt and shorts to lift, but I was willing to accommodate a lovely woman. "Sure," I replied.

Patti showed up Sunday afternoon in shorts and a tank top over a sports bra. At her request, I was naked. I spent about twenty minutes showing her where things were and how I preferred the equipment be used. We talked about her lifting goals. I'm not a coach, but, going back to college, I had lifted enough and read enough about weight training that I thought I could help her. We went through most of the major lifts with Patti using light weights so I could check and correct her form. That meant getting very close to her.

Patti typically worked until about 5:30 p.m. She clocked out at the forest office about ten miles away. We developed a routine in which Patti would show up two or three evenings a week around 6:15 p.m. She would lift in my basement for an hour and a half or so. I'd spot her. Patti always wore her workout clothes. At her request, I was always naked.

I found that I enjoyed being naked around Patti. She did a good job of creating the impression that she liked looking at my body. I hoped that the nudity would become mutual. I had a strong suspicion that Patti looked great with nothing on. However, she didn't volunteer to undress. It seemed unwise for me to suggest that she get naked.

One Sunday afternoon in late August, Patti showed up at my house unexpectedly. With her was another woman whom Patti introduced as Belinda. "Belinda's my best friend," Patti said. "She works a couple different retail jobs in Athens, but she's really an artist." Patti looked at Belinda to supply details.

Belinda appeared to be about Patti's age, around thirty. She had strawberry blonde hair and a very pale complexion. Belinda was a big woman, and I don't mean fat. She simply had broad shoulders, wide hips, and obviously heavy breasts. "I do sketches, painting, and some photography," she said. "I do a lot of landscapes because they sell, but my primary interest is the human form."

"I brought Belinda over because I thought she may be able to use you as a model, if you don't mind," Patti said.

Since Patti had started coming to my house earlier that summer, I had gotten into the habit of staying nude. It was more comfortable than wearing clothes around the house. I was already nude when Patti and Belinda showed up. Belinda walked around me slowly, appraising me the way a buyer might look at an animal at a livestock show. She finally came back in front of me. "You are willing to pose nude?" she asked.

"Sure," I said. I'd never posed but I enjoyed Patti looking at me and I thought I'd enjoy Belinda doing it too.

"I can't pay you," Belinda said, "but, if I sell a work you modeled for, I'll give you 30 percent of what I get for it."

"That's fine," I replied. Belinda had a location in the forest where she wanted me to pose. We made a date to meet early the next Sunday. Belinda intended to be done before many people were out.

It was about 7:00 a.m., just getting light, when I parked next to Belinda's rather beat-up Toyota in the lot of a strip center in the nearest town. To my slight surprise, Patti was with Belinda. I liked Patti so I didn't say anything. I just climbed in the back seat.

Belinda drove for about twenty minutes, ending up on a one lane road deep in the forest. She came to a spot where she could pull off and park, which she did. We all got out. Belinda opened her trunk and took out a large camera bag. "Whether I'm doing a sketch or a painting, I photograph my models and work from the pictures," she said. "Of course, if I like the photos, I may just clean them up on the computer and go with them."

I was standing waiting to be told what to do. Belinda pointed at a stand of trees on the other side of the road. "There's a small pond about 400 yards through those woods. That's where I'd like to work this morning. Will, you should probably take your clothes off here. You can leave your shoes on."

I stripped off and we locked my clothes in Belinda's trunk. We walked single file with me in the middle and Patti behind me. At one point, Belinda led us through some waist-high weeds, which felt strange rubbing against my dick, balls, and ass. I hoped I wasn't rubbing against anything like poison ivy.

We spent, probably, two hours around the pond and in the adjoining woods. Belinda must have shot several hundred frames of me. None of the poses she directed were particularly racy. Patti basically just watched. After we finished, we had just reached the road across from Belinda's car when another car came along the road. I don't know whether they noticed the naked man standing between two clothed women, but the car didn't stop.

When Patti came over to work out the following Tuesday night, she said, "Belinda would like you to see some of the pictures she took Sunday. Do you have time to drive up to Belinda's apartment in Athens tomorrow evening?" Athens was 45 minutes away.

"I suppose," I said. It wasn't like I had anything scheduled.

"Great!", Patti said. "Pick me up outside my apartment tomorrow at 5:00."

Patti lived in the one nice apartment complex in the town nearest to me. She was waiting for me in the parking lot outside her apartment. The print sundress she had on emphasized her athletic figure. As I drove in, I saw several other people walking around the complex as if they lived there. Those folks were all white. I wondered how that worked for Patti. This part of the state could be very redneck. It wasn't a question I thought I could ask.

Patti pulled open the passenger door of my SUV and got in as soon as I stopped. As if reading my mind, she said, "Yeah, I'm the only black person in this complex. Most of the people here are nice. There are a couple of guys in the next building who apparently think every black woman's greatest desire is to have a white dick inside her. They initially thought I needed some persuasion to act on my overriding desire. The police had a long talk with them a few months after I moved in. Apart from an occasional insult shouted out their truck windows if they see me when they're driving by, they leave me alone now."

"Jesus!" I said with genuine disgust.

"It's just a part of my life," Patti said. "I've been dealing with it in one form or another for as long as I can remember."

I didn't say anything. There was nothing I could say. Patti was an intelligent, articulate, physically beautiful black woman who held a job in the fringes of Appalachia that regularly put her in a position of authority over whites. I knew enough to know that I didn't have a clue what it was like to live her life.

We drove about 15 minutes in silence. I was trying to think of something to say to get us onto a more pleasant, less dangerous topic of conversation. Patti broke the silence, but not with anything I'd expected.

"Will," she said, "I owe you an apology and an explanation. I've been hanging around you for a couple of months now taking every opportunity I get to look at your nude body. Shit, I even asked you to jerk off for me. I know you think I'm attractive. I'm sure you're frustrated that I always keep my clothes on around you."

"Not frustrated," I started. Patti cut me off.

"Will, I do like you. I like you a lot. It's just that, well, not long after I came here, I met a guy. Jevon. Jevon initially seemed like you: smart, considerate, good-looking. Jevon lived up in Athens. After we'd dated a couple of months, he talked me into moving in with him. That's when things changed completely. I guess Jevon thought I was now his property to use as he pleased. Sex started including him slapping me around some. I complained. It got worse. Then it went from us wanting to have sex to him wanting to have sex. My 'no' didn't matter. One night, Jevon raped me in the apartment. When he was done, I grabbed some clothes and my purse and ran out. Belinda lived a few blocks away. I went to stay with her."

Patti took a breath. It seemed to be costing her a lot to tell me this. "Belinda put me in touch with a group who help abused women. They found a lawyer. We filed for a protection order to keep Jevon at least 500 feet away from me at all times. Jevon waltzed into court like it was a game. His attitude pissed the judge off. The judge also knew I'm a ranger. The judge basically told Jevon he thought Jevon was a worthless piece of shit and if Jevon ever got 499 and a half feet away from me or less, Jevon's ass was going to prison."

HStoner
HStoner
2,398 Followers
12