On Display

Story Info
She's blindfolded, bound and in for a surprise.
1.9k words
4.28
42.4k
9
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AStorey1
AStorey1
29 Followers

***Your votes and comments warmly welcomed***

I was losing my nerve. I stood in front of the full length mirror in the cramped dressing room and battled my second thoughts. The tight corset forced my body into an exaggerated hourglass shape. The top of the corset was tucked beneath my breasts. The top of the corset skimmed just above my hips. I was wearing ridiculously high heels with straps that crisscrossed my feet and ankles all the way up to the middle of my calves. The scraps of clothing I wear did nothing to hide my body. To the contrary, what little I wore was designed to emphasize my nakedness.

I watched in the mirror as the door behind me opened silently. He wasn't smiling but there was heat in his eyes. "You're almost ready," he said softly. My breath hitched as he drew an item out from behind his back. His hands reached in front of my neck as he lifted the soft leather. I resisted the urge to lift my hands as he buckled the collar into place. It was soft, more for decorative purposes than anything else.

His hands on my shoulders turned me to face him. He slid his hand behind my neck and gently drew me towards him. He kissed my lips lightly. "You will do well." He allowed a small smile to tug at the corners of his mouth. He reached into his pocket and withdrew some kind of thin chain. His hand reached down to cup my breast. His fingers teased at my tits. I felt myself responding. Then a genuine smile touched his lips as he took my nipple between his thumb and forefinger. Swiftly, he attached a clamp to my nipple. I gasped in surprise and a little pain. His hand moved to my other breast. It received the same treatment. The clamps were attached to each other by the thin chain I had seen. The chain was drawn through a ring that was centered between my breasts. The chain extended out from the ring. I was leashed but not in the way I had expected.

He took an item from his other pocket. He unfolded it and I quickly recognized a blindfold. I desperately wanted to back out but he was moving quicker now and I felt the inevitable rolling towards me. He lifted the blindfold over my head and secured it over my eyes. It was a good blindfold; I couldn't even see a sliver of light from under the bottom.

I nearly stumbled as I was pulled forward by my nipples. I was being led out of the dressing room towards...something. The sound of my heels altered. I was moving from carpet onto something that clicked under my shoes. The clamps drew my nipples sharply upward and I stopped, heeled by the leash. There was the sound of a heavy switch being thrown and I felt heat wash over my skin. A spot light? Oh my God, was I on a stage?

I sensed movement. My hands were drawn in front of me with the palms facing each other. It took me a moment to realize that my wrists were being secured with rope. There was a sharp tug as the rope was knotted. My bound hands were raised over my head. They were somehow secured above me. There was a sound of metal grinding and then I felt my arms lifting higher until the balls of my feet were barely touching the stage.

"You are here for our amusement." As he spoke hands slid from up to cup my breasts. His voice had come from several feet in front of me. I took note of the use of the plural. There were at least two men in the room. Someone continued to fondle my breasts as another set of hands slid around my ankles. I felt something snap into place first on one ankle and then the other. I thought it was more decorative leather until I tried to move my feet. They were secured apart with a bar. I was wide open and exposed to at least three men. It was scary. It was also incredibly erotic.

"I think we will be amused to watch you squirm." There was a note of pleasure in his voice. My feet pulled at my bonds as I inadvertently tried to close my legs. He laughed. "Oh, there is no hiding. You're shame is fully evident. We can see that you are wet. Can't we, friends?"

There were murmurs of agreement and with dawning horror I realized that I was on display for an entire audience. "Who would like to play with her first?" I heard several voices and the sounds of movement. Hands started wandering my body. To my horror, I felt myself responding. Fingers probed between my thighs and they slid in easily. I gasped and there was laughter. Someone else was cupping my ass, lifting me towards the hands that were teasing my pussy. I was writhing against my bonds.

Abruptly, all of the hands were removed from me. I was startled by the sudden change. Without warning the clamps were removed from my nipples. I screamed as the blood rushed back. It burned and tears sprang to my eyes behind the blindfold. Palms covered my erect nipples and brushed back and forth over them. The gentle touch was intense on my tortured tits. I cried out in surprise as a hand fell heavily to slap first one tit and then the other. It didn't stop. My breasts were being slapped back and forth, swinging heavily with each blow. Another slap landed. Tears were rolling down my face but the pain was starting to lessen. My skin was starting to tingle and each blow intensified the sensation. Lips took over for the hands and I was shaking.

Someone grabbed the bar keeping my legs spread. Something slid under my belly and I was suspended with my hands over my head and my legs behind me. Fingers slid to play with my clit and I cried out. There was laughter. "She's soaked!" The voice was unfamiliar. Someone caressed my ass and I knew what was coming. That was the only warning I had before blows started to rain on my ass and thighs. Heat was rising off my skin. I couldn't stop from moaning. "She loves it," another strange voice growled.

I felt the bonds around my ankles being unbuckled. Hands lifted my legs and I was being wrapped around someone's hips. I couldn't stay quiet as someone shoved his cock inside me. He was bigger than I was used to and it was just shy of painful. The skin of my breasts and ass was tingling and flaming as he thrust. "Fuck her!" "She loves it. Give it to her!" Male voices were grunting encouragement. I heard flesh slapping and it wasn't only coming from me. I heard female moaning and realized that I wasn't the only one getting fucked. He pistoned harder, faster and then this stranger came inside me.

"Take her down," he ordered. I was lifted up and I felt the pressure on my arms release. I was spilled forward onto a flat surface, my bound hands in front of me. Hands forced me to spread wider and then I felt another cock sliding into me. I moaned in surprise and arousal. He was covering me completely, fucking me hard. I was throwing myself back onto the anonymous cock and grunting with each thrust that penetrated me.

"Someone put that mouth to better use," he said.

The knots binding my wrists were undone. Hands slid behind my head and my mouth was drawn forward. I felt another cock pressing into my mouth. I moaned around it. They paused for a moment and then they found a rhythm; alternating as the cock behind me drove me forward onto the cock in my mouth and vice versa. I was shaking, the sensations coiling deeper and I couldn't stop myself. I came hard, screaming around the cock in my mouth. The man behind me dug his fingers into my hips and came as he slammed into me again and again. There was laughter and a smattering of applause.

The voice of the man in front of me growled, "I want to see you licking some pussy." I felt a bolt of heat and embarrassment stroke down my belly. His cock slid out of my mouth. Someone grabbed my hair and pulled me back into a sharp arch. I heard someone else barking orders. I heard someone shimmying into place in front of me. The hand in my hair released me and I fell forward into her lap. There was male laughter.

"Lick her!"

"Lick that pussy!"

There was shouting all around me. My face was buried between her thighs and several hands on the back of my head pushed me deeper.

Tentatively, I flicked her clit with tongue. She jumped. "Yeeeaahhh!" The crowd was loving her response. I felt her thin fingers slide into my hair. She didn't force but her hips lifted, rolling a little against my mouth. I started to lap at her. She whimpered and I was surprised that to find that her response excited me. I let my tongue explore her. I circled her clit, gently tugged it between my lips. She moaned and her hips arched sharply. My tongue sped up. I was becoming absorbed in her pussy.

That was why I was surprised when another cock slid into me. I hadn't even felt him come up behind me. I moaned into her body and she thrummed with the vibration. He started stroking his cock into my pussy and I knew it was going to be intense. I was eating her with enthusiasm and she was responding. He sped the pace of my fucking thrusting my face into her pussy. I stroked her with my tongue with each forward thrust. Her thighs started to shake around my head. Then, with a scream, she grabbed the back of my head and ground me into her as she came under my mouth. The taste of her became sharper as she was gripped by her orgasm. It tipped me over the edge. I grabbed her thighs, needing something to hold onto as I came. I was screaming, throwing myself onto the cock behind me, cumming with an intensity I didn't know was possible. He came with a roar. The walls of my pussy were still throbbing with the remnants of my orgasm as another cock slid into me. I recognized this cock. It was his. He didn't wait. His cock split me open as he shoved into me and began riding me hard immediately. I cried out. I was still sensitive and another orgasm blew threw me. He was driving me into the flat surface beneath me as he pumped his orgasm into me.

I collapsed onto the surface beneath me as the hands withdrew. I was sweating, shaking, my body still pulsing. I moaned. I wasn't sure if I would be able to move. After several long minutes, his hands slid behind my head and gently removed the blindfold. "You did well," he said softly and kissed my brow. He used a wet towel to pat me dry and clean me off. He lifted me into his arms and I let my head drop against his chest. I was so tired. I looked around me as he carried me out. He was taking me off a stage. There was half a dozen men clustered around several women on a metal table still obscenely engaged. Below the stage, an audience of mostly men and a few scattered women applauded my departure. I had done well.

AStorey1
AStorey1
29 Followers