On Display: A Mannequin Fetish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know about this..." she began.

"I want you to go in there," he instructed, pointing to one of the stalls with a full length mirror. The door to this change room was wide open. Michelle took the clothing provided to her by this unusual stranger and entered the room, grabbing the door to close behind her...then his hand gripped the edge of it, stopping her abruptly.

"No," he said. "I want to watch you change." At that moment he forcefully swung open the door, grabbed a nearby chair and positioned it directly in front of the small room. In his hand he held a camera.

Nervous and embarrassed by his forward and controlling behaviour, Michelle quickly undressed, unzipping her dress from behind, a similar style to the floral print, only it was dark green with white pinstripes. As the dress dropped on the floor, her body was exposed except for her bra and panties, both of which were black. She stepped out of her wedge heeled shoes, now enveloped by the dark green dress on the floor, and stepped to one side.

"Good," Nathan said, snapping a couple of pictures. "Now put the clothes I bought for you on....but..."

"Yes?"

"Remove your bra and panties first," he said with a twisted smile. Michelle, feeling trapped, afraid, yet strangely aroused, followed his orders without hesitation. What is going to happen? she kept thinking. Why is he taking pictures?

Carefully, Michelle unhooked the clasp at back of her bra, loosing the cups and freeing a pair of round, generous C cup breasts with plump dark pink nipples and areola. Snap, snap, snap. She bend forward slowly, letting them hang further down as she slid down her underpants as the camera continued snapping. She looked down, following the path of her panty removal with her eyes.

"Michelle," Nathan said, gently. "Look at me while you're doing that."

"Ok," she said, looking at him and fixing her eyes on his. He was enjoying this moment. She was his to do whatever he wanted with. Upon dropping her underwear to the floor, Michelle stepped aside, standing with only her long, curly golden blond hair to cover her bosom and her arms by her sides. Nathan approached her at this moment, now taking the camera and placing it on a shelf in the change room, he stood just inches in front of Michelle, observing her nudity.

"Very beautiful," he said. "Your body is so curvy and natural, and that's what I like. You also wear clothing very well..."

"Thank you," she answered, now shaking in her voice. He reached out to her long tresses of gold, caressing them, moving them aside to expose her breasts.

"You have gorgeous hair," he observed.

"Th-thanks," she said, feeling tingles of arousal from his touching her hair. What was he thinking of doing next? she wondered. Being unsure of his next move made this whole experience both frightening and exhilarating in an unexpected way.

"Too bad....," he began. "Too bad it has to go."

"Wh-what?" she asked, not understanding what he meant. Did he just say that her hair has to go? "What do you mean by that?"

"Come with me," he said, taking her hand in his, and walking her to through the darkened store. At first Michelle hesitated in her nudity, but Nathan assured her she was not visible from the outside and the mall was closed. They were now stuck inside the store for the night. Quickly realizing that very thought aroused and excited Michelle a little, though not knowing Nathan's exact intentions were of concern. He walked over to the mannequins again.

"Take a good look at them," he pointed. "Look at their hair." Michelle did what he asked, and noticed that all three of them had short hair, very short bob hairstyles. It was a style that she often saw in the mall, though not as extreme as the short mid-ear length blunt styles of these mannequins. Before she could ask Nathan what his intentions were, he produced a box and quickly uncovered the lid to peak inside. Michelle eagerly looked but he shook his head, as if to not reveal its contents. He pointed to a stool beside the service counter.

"Sit there," he instructed, pointing to it.

"What are you going to do?" Michelle asked, now grabbing her long locks and guarding them from Nathan, covering her breasts with them.

"You'll see," he said with a sly grin. "Just sit." Anticipating the worst, Michelle sat down anyway, but held her hair in the front with both hands, as if to defend her tresses from a pair of shiny shears that Nathan quickly produced. Just like the camera, he snapped them quickly, making her jump almost off the stool. Running back into the change room, he grabbed the camera once again to position it now on top of the customer service desk, facing naked Michelle, with her hair held defensively against her breasts and Nathan standing behind with the big shears. The setting on the camera was switched to video, and a light appeared, illuminating the scene. Michelle closed her eyes as Nathan slid the large open blades of the scissors around her locks, severing them ruthlessly at chin level. The firmly tugged golden locks fell limp in her hands, as they were now loose and detached from her. With no mirror in sight, Michelle could only guess that her hair was much shorter now, barely grazing her shoulders. Once freed of Nathan's scissors, she turned back to look at him.

"Turn around," he demanded. "I'm not done." With that tone, she obeyed what he asked and the cutting continued. Long golden curls shimmering in the eerie glow of the camera, fell over Michelle's bare lap, breast and down her back, to the floor. More snips accompanied by the taut tugging of her hair by his firm hands send chills and tingles throughout Michelle's body. Her eyes watered, and she bit her lip heavily, feeling even more exposed with nearly all of her long hair now cut off. Nathan stopped when the remaining hair resembled a rough, jagged bob at lip level.

"There," he said, now slowly circling Michelle and moving in front of her. Sliding two fingers under her chin, he lifted her shaky head and watery glare to meet his smiling eyes in the eerie light of the video camera. "That's a lot better, isn't it?" he asked. At this point, Michelle did not respond, feeling embarrassed by this new level of exposure and her chest no longer concealed by her long tresses. Nathan smiled again, and cupped her head in his hands; he began to circle her lips with his tongue, then pushing the bottom lip down gently with his thumb, the kissing grew deeper. Michelle enjoyed this more than expected, and the pleasure it gave momentarily distracted her from the anguish of seeing her severed hair covering the carpeted floor below her feet. The deep kissing continued for a few minutes, until he gently withdrew his tongue and released her chin and mouth from his grip.

Walking behind her once again, Michelle could hear him rumbling through a bag where he had the scissors and other tools. I'll have to get used to this new short hair, she thought, and just as she reached upward to touch her shorn locks, Nathan unexpectedly grabbed her arms and thrust them down by her sides.

"No," he said sternly, making Michelle flinch, and then the popping sound of clippers made her tremble all over, shaking unsteadily. "Stay still," he said in a softer tone, yet still firm. "If you keep moving, I will have to tie you down so that I can finish without cutting you..." Michelle obeyed and closed her eyes, remaining as immobile as the mannequins in the front display window of the store.

Firmly, Nathan placed one hand on top of her head, pushing it down forward, so that her chin was pressed against her chest, face looking at the beads of water falling from her eyes onto her bare lap. The metal teeth of the machine began at the back, shearing first the nape and working their way up to the occipital bone, one path at a time, and gently undercutting the sides just above the ears. When the buzzing sound ceased, Michelle began to calm a bit, until she heard the snapping of the scissors again. Nathan continued at the back, slicing off more hair, this time smaller flakes trickled over her body, joining the rest of the clippered short hairs and longer curly tresses beneath. When he was done, he moved in front of her once again; holding her head still as he moved the open shears around her now chin length bangs, slicing a blunt line across her eyebrows. A layer of thick, straight bangs now completed a severe A-line bob; the result of Nathan's wild yet controlled hacking of her locks. He wiped away her wet cheeks and kissed her softly this time on the lips; he then took her hand in his and led her back to the change room.

Once inside, she changed into her new outfit: black cashmere cardigan with the pearl buttons, a black pleated skirt with the knee high fishnets and the 6" heels to match. Looking into the mirror, she encountered a more striking, grown up, sexy version of herself. A slow, deliberate smile crept across her face as she reached up to touch the clipper shaved back of her head, fingers moving through the abbreviated hair, not curly any longer, but straight, golden with a slight wave in the front where the tresses hung to her lips. Michelle could she Nathan observing her exploration of this new look through her reflection in the mirror from behind. He remained close, enjoying every moment of her touching, tickling, and smiling at her image; he slowly crept up closer behind her and produced some makeup: red lipstick and mascara. Facing in her direction, towards the mirror, Nathan moved his arms around her, placing these items in her hands. "Put this on," he instructed softly in her ear, making her loins quiver, as she felt aroused by his touch and whispering in her ear. As she carefully applied both the black mascara and deep red lipstick, warms strokes of Nathan's breath could be felt on her nape, as he stared at her in the mirror. He wanted her and she knew it.

"You look amazing," he said. "Exactly the way I want you to look." Michelle managed a smile, and although her nervousness had simmered down with some clothing back on, she felt more exposed than ever before. Nathan was staring at her hungrily, with his hands fixed on his belt, and began to undo the buckle. "Come with me," he said, reaching out his arm for her to follow him, and led her to the front of the store. The common areas of the mall had now dimmed, only lit by minimal lighting for cleaners and security guards.

"Let's go up here," he pointed towards the mannequins' display platform. Michelle wanted to hesitate, but her desire to please him had grown too strong. Clicking the heels as she walked off the carpeted area of the store, she stepped up onto the tiled display floor, protruding like a small solarium outward, into the mall; a showplace for anyone to see that walked by. Nathan motioned for her to walk in between the mannequins, and stand against the bullet-proof glass windows, encasing the display. "Place both of your hands on the glass, and stay still." She could hear the belt buckle loosing, the belt thrown carelessly to the floor. With his pants pushed down, he moved up from behind her, pushing the pleats in the back of her skirt higher, where there was nothing underneath. "Open your legs, please," he whispered, and she complied.

Beneath her skirt, he gripped her waist firmly with his hands, steadying her already quivering body, pulling her back into him, forcing her to bend forward, his manhood caressed the crevice of her smoothly shaved, moist behind. His erection was immediate; he plunged into her vagina slowly at first, back and forth, in and out, until she moaned. Keeping her still with his strong hands, he continued, now quickening the motion of fucking her, his balls now slapping against her, he was about to ejaculate when he pulled out quickly. Simultaneously grabbing her hair with a tight fist, he pulled her back to release himself over her freshly shorn nape, face and back, now exposed as he stretched the cardigan down to expose her smooth skin beneath. Now it was her turn. He commanded her to stand again, with her palms flat against the display glass and her legs spread wider, she squatted slowly, lowering herself onto Nathan's welcoming mouth and flickering tongue, now laying beneath her; waiting for her descent down below. It didn't take long for her already lubricated loins to explode in a fountain of cream over his face. What made the experience even more exciting, was the potential for someone to walk by in the mall at any time...a security guard, mall cleaner or someone else closing up a store for the night. As for Michelle and Nathan, they spent the entire night in the store, embraced in each others' arms on the floor of the mannequins' display. When morning arrived, they promptly cleaned, vacuumed and rid the boutique of any evidence.

It was a night that Michelle would never forget. Every shift she worked since only made her happier; knowing she had a dirty little secret that made her smile, while everyone just thought she was an innocent sales clerk with an eye for fashion. Periodically, Nathan and her would meet; sometimes in the store, hotel or barbershop. She learned that his father was a barber, and taught him the trade, though he chose to work in financial accounting, yet never lost his talent for cutting hair. Their relationship was an open one, where they could meet, explore and pleasure each other, while continuing their own lives. Michelle would later fulfill other requests of Nathan, including a navel ring and nose stud; she eventually got her first tattoo of a daffodil on her lower back after much persuasion. He would let her hair grow, but only just to her shoulders, then would decide how to have it cut and how...by himself or a barber, fully clothed or in the nude...and every time they went out, they were on display.

12