On Display Ch. 02

Story Info
On display with a new partner.
8.5k words
4.78
17.5k
20

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HStoner
HStoner
2,401 Followers

This story starts where my story "On Display" stopped. I recommend that you read "On Display" first.

This story is a work of fiction. Some real institutions are mentioned, but they are used fictitiously. Insofar as the author knows, no real person affiliated with any of those institutions has ever behaved as described in this story. Any similarities between any character in this story and any real person are coincidental and unintended. I encourage comments on this story, both favorable and unfavorable. Thank you for reading.

________________

Patti did not get pregnant. Part of me was disappointed. A pregnancy seemed like it might offer the opportunity of a permanent relationship with Patti, which seemed very desirable.

Pregnancy was not the biggest risk Patti and I took having unprotected sex together. Objectively, it was extremely poor judgment. Yet, as the financial types tell us, you must take greater risk to earn greater return. That is what happened with us. I think Patti probably explained it best in a conversation she and I had later:

"I told you about Jevon," Patti said. "After Jevon, I was convinced that my bad judgments about men could, literally, be the death of me. Yeah, I liked you, liked your body, and wanted to fuck you. For me, those were all red flags. Belinda sort of shamed me into taking my clothes off and posing. You were so non-threatening. I took the initiative to have sex. You didn't say, 'hey, I don't have a rubber.' You just trusted me and went with it. That you trusted me so completely was exactly what I needed to trust you."

We went to Belinda's place in Athens the next week to see the photos. Belinda had separated her pictures into two groups: the ones she thought she could show and sell, and the ones which were too explicit. Belinda had taken some very explicit pictures of Patti and me fondling each other and fucking. Belinda showed us those pictures first. Patti's comment was, "Will, we look pretty good together." You can't imagine how good that comment made me feel.

The other group of pictures included Patti and me nude in the tree. There were some in which Patti and I were fucking but Belinda's use of angles and light made the sex implicit rather than explicit. "I talked to a gallery in Columbus," Belinda said. "They're willing to give me a show including these pictures. I won't use them unless you agree, but, without your nudes, I don't get the show. I'll send you the files of all the pictures and give you prints, if you like, of the one's that are too explicit to show." Patti and I were fine with any of our pictures going into Belinda's show.

The show was at a gallery on the north side of Columbus on a Saturday afternoon in October. In addition to our nudes, the show included some of Belinda's other work and was well attended. The way some people looked at us, I'm sure they realized that the black woman in the red dress and the older man beside her were the models for the nudes. No one said anything to us. It would have been interesting if someone had.

Patti and I posed for Belinda several more times. As the weather got cooler, we had to stay indoors. Belinda found some interesting venues (e.g., an empty high school gym). Her pictures were just short of what Belinda felt the gallery would reject as "pornographic." Patti and I had fun.

Patti's lease on her apartment ran through the following summer. Nonetheless, she spent more and more time as my house as fall turned into winter. Patti and I continued to lift together three times a week, although we started doing our workouts nude. We were, usually, disciplined enough to finish the major lifts before we started fucking.

The weather got consistently warm the following May. Patti came from work one evening, stripped off her uniform, and put on running shoes. "We need more aerobic work," she said, "get your shoes on." I stayed nude all the time around the house. I guess I gave Patti a quizzical look because she said, "haven't you ever run nude?" I shook my head. Patti smiled. "I haven't either so it will be a new experience for both of us."

I put on running shoes and followed Patti outside. Once off the deck, Patti set out at a moderate pace, which she increased as we warmed up. Patti knew the woods and found paths on which we could run. Running in the woods was different from the running I'd done on paved surfaces. We had to be much more conscious of where we put our feet, especially since neither of us wore anything to protect our skin if we fell.

We were both sweating when Patti finally stopped in a glade. "That's about three miles," she said. The perspiration on her dark skin looked, well, arousing. Not having clothes available was exciting. Patti came close. "Did I mention that I like it when you're sweaty?" she asked. She began running a hand along the top of my dick. As I got hard, she wrapped her hand around me and continued stroking. Suddenly, she giggled, pulled her hand back, and started running towards home. Over her shoulder, she said, "I want to see how well you run with a hard on."

Following Patti's bare ass was ample incentive for me to keep up. We'd gone about a mile when Patti stopped in front of me and bent over. I kept running until I was right behind her. She stayed bent over and the sight reinvigorated my hard on. I came up behand her and slid in. "I'm glad you can take a hint," Patti said. We were in a place where the trees were much thinner. "There's a hiking trail just to our right," Patti said as I fucked her. "Wouldn't it be great if someone sees us?"

As Patti became more aroused, I had to wrap my arms around her to hold her up. I was basically fucking her doggy-style, except we were standing. That changed the angle enough, I guess, that it felt different from our horizontal intercourse. The difference didn't keep either of us from coming. After we'd kissed and caught our breath, Patti gave me a look of mock disgust. "Damn," she said, "now I have to carry those ounces of your cum for the rest of the run." It didn't seem to slow her.

A week or so later, Belinda called Patti. Belinda had a friend who was a yoga instructor in Athens. The university had just finished second semester and most of the students were gone. To generate some business, Belinda's friend was going to give nude yoga classes two nights a week. Belinda thought we might be interested.

Patti was interested, but I had never done yoga. Patti called the instructor, Gretchen, to see if neophytes were welcome. When Gretchen told Patti that people new to yoga were welcome, that sealed the deal. We were going to make the hour and a half roundtrip to Athens twice a week to do yoga with no clothes on.

I wasn't sure what to expect from a nude yoga class. Gretchen was a very slender, rather plain, woman about my age. There were six other people in the class, five women who all appeared to be in their twenties, summer students I assumed, and a boyfriend whom, I think, had been shamed into coming. I unwrapped my new mat and put it on the floor at the back of the room next to Patti's. There was some giggling as everyone undressed.

Young women with no clothes on are invariably attractive. However, none of the girls in the class compared to Patti, nude or clothed, except one. This woman was shorter than Patti or me. She had jet black hair to just below her shoulders and a skin tone that suggested Central or South America. She had a gorgeous face with prominent cheekbones, huge eyes, and a ready smile that formed between two exquisite lips. She seemed perfectly comfortable undressing with strangers. I could understand why: her breasts, although somewhat large, were firm and she had a perfectly shaped tight ass. I was more than happy to watch her, when I wasn't preoccupied trying not to fall into Patti.

Nude yoga was better than I had expected. By the end of the hour class, everyone seemed comfortable being nude around each other, except the boyfriend. On the drive home, Patti commented, "the girl who looks Latina is certainly a rare beauty, isn't she?" I had to be careful not to agree too enthusiastically but I also couldn't feign indifference. Patti's BS meter is remarkably effective.

After the second class, Gretchen suggested that we all have a drink at a bar a few doors away to build "camaraderie." All eight of us went. I guess it made sense that, as the only non-whites in the class, Patti and the young beauty would gravitate to each other. The young woman sat next to Patti at the outdoor picnic table where we gathered once we had drinks in hand. The two of them hit it off immediately.

The young woman's name was Soluna Warren. "Mom was a teacher in Guatemala," Soluna told us. "She was well-educated by their standards and spoke English. The local government changed. The teachers were fired and replaced with people who were supporters of the new party in power. Mom was desperate for a job and naive. Someone told her there were teaching jobs in America and offered to take her there. Of course, Mom came in illegally. Once she was here, she was told that she owed a lot of money to the people who brought her here. She was put on a crew of farmworkers who went around the country."

Soluna took a sip of beer before continuing. "Mom's crew ended up picking berries at a farm in Auglaize County. It was owned by an older couple and managed by their son, Keith. Since Mom was the only person on the crew who spoke English, she was who Keith dealt with. Mom was very beautiful, I've seen pictures. She and Keith Warren fell for each other and got married. I was born in Auglaize, well, actually, at a hospital in Troy, and grew up on my grandparents' farm which Dad inherited."

That explained Soluna's name, appearance, and her unaccented Midwestern English. She and Patti kept talking. I sat quietly, enjoying the company of the two most beautiful women I had ever met.

Soluna was a rising senior at the university. She was taking a summer school class and working at a local grocery. "Frankly," she said, "summer in Athens is more exciting than being home in Auglaize. You won't find any nude yoga classes there." Soluna was taking a dual major in creative writing and Spanish. "You know," she said, "I never spoke Spanish until I took it in high school. Dad doesn't speak it so the only language I heard growing up was English."

We were into our second beers. A few of the others in the class had already left. Patti and Soluna were talking about how they spent their spare time when Patti let slip that she and I had started running nude in the woods.

"Wow," Soluna said, "that is so cool and an odd coincidence. I ran cross-country in high school. There was a pond right on the edge of our property. Every summer the boys and girls in the area would skinny dip there. Nothing at all sexual, but I'm sure the parents would have freaked out if they'd known. I thought it felt great. One of the girls I skinny dipped with also ran cross-country. We used to talk about how great it would be to run with nothing on. Of course, we couldn't do that in a meet. But, at the end of our senior year of high school, we started going out on Friday nights to run. We knew some routes through fields where no one would see us. We'd take our clothes off and run in our birthday suits. It was just as great as I'd imagined."

"You should come down and run with us," Patti said.

"I'd love to," Soluna replied. "When are you running again?"

Patti looked at me. I nodded. She told Soluna, "tomorrow evening, around 6:15 - 6:30."

"May I join you?" Soluna asked.

"Of course," Patti replied.

It was about 6:30 the next night when we heard a car with a bad muffler coming up the track to the house. A few moments later, there was a knock on the door. Patti and I were already undressed to run. I opened the door. Soluna, looking incredible in a tee shirt and jeans, stepped inside with a pair of running shoes in her hand. She looked at me, then at Patti. "I love your running outfits. You guys really have privacy out here."

Soluna sat down in a chair in the foyer and took off her shoes. She peeled off her tee shirt. She wore nothing underneath. She stood, unzipped her jeans, and pushed then down. Again, she wore nothing under her outer clothes. As Soluna stepped out of her jeans, she said, "I didn't see the point of putting on underwear since I was coming here to get naked." She sat again, put on her running shoes, then stood. Holding her arms out, she asked, "What do you think of my running outfit?"

"Sensational," Patti said, which seemed an understatement to me.

Soluna looked at me. "What do you think Will?" she asked.

I had to be careful. I didn't want to say anything that would suggest to Patti that she might have competition. She didn't. I also didn't want to discourage Soluna from going nude around us. "You look beautiful," I said.

"Thank you," Soluna said. "If you haven't noticed, I like people looking at me when I'm nude." Soluna smiled.

Patti took the lead because she knew best where to run. Much of the way, we had to run single file. I let Soluna go ahead, honestly, to watch her gorgeous ass. She looked over her shoulder at me often. When the trail permitted, she slowed so we ran side-by-side. The run was much less demanding for her than it was for me.

Patti led us to the same glade she and I had run to on our first nude run. As I stood catching my breath, Soluna was walking around. "I haven't gotten outside Athens as much as I should," she said. "This place is beautiful. It would be almost sacrilegious to wear clothes here."

"More and more," Patti said, "I wish I could go without clothes everywhere."

"I'm with you on that," Soluna replied. She looked at me. "This is the first time I've run with a naked guy. It is kind of interesting to watch him bounce around."

"You like looking at my boyfriend's dick?" Patti asked.

"I do," Soluna answered.

"I do too," Patti said. The two women smiled at each other. It was one of those smiles that communicated something which we men don't understand.

After our run, Soluna used our outdoor shower. We invited her to stay for dinner, but she declined. She said she had a paper due Monday that she needed to finish. It was Friday night. I expected someone was waiting for her in Athens. Given Soluna's attractive personality and incredible physical beauty, it seemed impossible that there wasn't.

Soluna gave the first example of her disconcerting ability to know what I'm thinking. "It really is a paper, Will," Soluna said. "I don't have a boyfriend. Maybe I'll explain why not next time we get together. When are we running again?"

"Sunday?" Patti asked.

"I can do that," Soluna said with a smile.

After Soluna left, Patti said, "I really like her." Patti paused. "No bullshit, Will. You think she's hot too. That's ok."

The three of us ran naked that Sunday afternoon. Patti got daring and led us along a road for about a half mile. One car passed us. It honked but didn't stop.

When we were back at the house, we let Soluna use the outdoor shower first. She was in for about two minutes when she turned, looked at Patti, and said "join me?" Patti got under the shower with Soluna. At first, Soluna was just washing Patti's back. Then, Soluna's hands moved to Patti's ass. After a few moments, Patti turned to face Soluna. The women kissed. Each soon had a hand between the other woman's thighs. It was incredibly hot watching Patti and Soluna finger-fuck each other to orgasms.

After they had come and then kissed some more, Soluna turned to look at me. I was sitting in a patio chair with a raging hard on. To Patti, Soluna said, "Will looks lonely."

"We can fix that," Patti replied. They stepped out of the shower and made a show of toweling each other off, which did nothing to reduce my erection. The two women walked over to where I was sitting.

When Patti and Soluna were so close they were almost touching my knees, Soluna asked Patti, "do you share?"

Patti smiled and said, "I will with you."

Both women knelt and leaned over my lap. Patti started licking up the right side of my dick while Soluna licked the left. They did that several times before Patti said, "I'll bet he's close." Patti bent down and took my balls in her mouth. Soluna leaned over her, pressing her magnificent breasts into Patti's back, and put her sensuous lips around my dickhead. With Patti's tongue on my balls and Soluna's on my dick, it wasn't long before I shot forcefully into Saluna's mouth. Patti let go of my balls and said, "he came."

Soluna made a show of swallowing before she smiled and said, "yes, he did."

Patti explained, "what we did in the shower was spontaneous, but we didn't want you to feel left out Will." In truth, I felt rather good just then.

Soluna agreed to stay for dinner. We didn't bother getting dressed. I fired the grill while Patti threw together a salad. Once dinner was on the outside table, Soluna quipped, "you guys eat better than I do."

The three of us managed to go through a bottle of wine over dinner. After we had cleaned up and opened a second bottle, Patti asked, "so, Soluna, what's this about you not having a boyfriend? That doesn't seem right."

Soluna thought for a moment before she answered, "I think you two are going to be special friends, so I'll be candid. When I was in high school, I was getting it on regularly with my cross-country coach. He was about twenty years older than me, but single. We both knew that the coach/athlete thing was illegal as hell so we kept it quiet. You may think Jerry was taking advantage of me, but I got as much or more out of the relationship than I gave. He taught me a lot, and not just about sex. Anyway, that ruined me for guys my own age. They just seem so immature and awkward. Maybe I'd have felt that way even without Jerry. Mom says I have 'an old soul.'"

Patti glanced at me. "So, you like older men?" she asked Soluna.

"Very much," Soluna answered, also looking at me. Soluna, I knew, had turned 21 about a month ago. I was literally twice her age. I was also eleven years older than Patti.

"I do too," Patti said to Soluna. They shared another one of those smiles that said something I didn't get.

Soluna's grocery shift started at 7:00 a.m. he next morning, and she had to drive back to Athens. Patti was usually at work by 6:30. Soluna stayed the night that night. We went to bed early. However, it was a while before we got to sleep. Patti rode me while Soluna sat on my face and let me eat her. She tasted nice. Astonishingly, we all came at about the same time.

Patti and Soluna showered together again early the next morning. I fixed both women coffee in travel cups. I got two kisses on the lips in thanks. I felt lonely after Patti and Soluna left for work. I dragged my naked body back to bed.

Between our runs and yoga class, Patti and I saw Saluna almost daily. During most of that time, none us had a stitch on. Belinda had been nice enough to frame a couple of the prints she had of Patti and me very obviously fucking. I had hung them in the house the Monday after Soluna stayed over. She saw the pictures when she came for our next run.

"You two posed for these?" Soluna asked. "That is so cool!" Patti told Soluna about our work with Belinda. Very soon, the three of us were posing nude for Belinda on Sunday mornings. The poses usually included some sex, either Patti and me or Patti and Soluna. Soluna would come home with us. In the afternoon, Soluna, Patti, and I would take a nude run. Soluna would stay for dinner, and usually stay the night.

I had never been happier. I should have known it couldn't last. Things started going sour when the head of the forest where Patti worked announced his retirement. His deputy was immediately promoted. Patti was next in line and should have been promoted to the deputy position. That would have meant more authority and a pay raise. No announcement came.

HStoner
HStoner
2,401 Followers