On First Impressions: Non-Verbals...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Years of marital congress have given Amy the ability to manipulate my ejaculatory moment to coincide with her personal agenda or schedule. As the finger of one hand flailed away at Lynne's pussy, Amy's other hand caressed and manipulated my balls. Lynne's hurried breathing, the look in her eyes and the tension within her legs signaled that her cum was near, and Amy reveled in her newfound ability to direct two beings into orgasm simultaneously. Call her the Toscanini of juice and jism! The moment of truth arrived with all of the appropriate fireworks as she pulled my cock out of Lynne's pussy and rubbed the shaft against the clit that she had been rotating between her fingers. Lynne came moments after the first hot drops of cum flew from my cock and landed on her tummy. Amy's mouth was not far behind, licking my sperm from navel to puss. As she finished, her focus sharpened on Lynne's pussy and her first taste of another woman's juices. But Lynne was in a mood for giving as well as receiving and quickly maneuvered their bodies into a 69 position.

To the experienced eye, here were two women with a serious passion for pussy. Had this been a video, no one would have believed that only an hour or so ago, the shapely blonde had been open for men only. I'm not sure that I even went soft after my cum. Without invitation, I moved to a position behind Amy and fed my cock into her slippery snatch. A moan of approval arose from the mouth glued to Lynne's clit as I entered that velvet tunnel. Further welcome came as Lynne's tongue interrupted it's pursuit of every last drop of natural pussy lube to be found within Amy, and started lapping the gooey sheen directly off my shaft.

Forgive me for a silly observation at this point in this sordid little tale, but it's worthy to note that we encounter the risks of overreaching expectations on a daily basis. The beer is never quite as cold as it should be. Your latest pay raise just doesn't make the paycheck look that much better. But all of my fantasy expectations were smashed to smithereens by the sensation of my cock buried deep within my wife's pussy while simultaneously, another woman licked and sucked my ball sack. Imagine winning the Super Bowl, hitting the Lottery and learning that your medical tests were negative all in the same day!

Somehow through it all, I was experiencing a wonderful knack for staying power. Can you imagine the feeling of power that invades your soul, when you hear a woman scream her orgasm into your crotch? I don't need to imagine, I heard it, felt it and will never forget it. Amy had picked up the knack for eating pussy and become a connoisseur within less than an hour. And Lynne was validating her newfound talent for giving face with world class moans. Thank God, the first wave of cum hit Lynne as I was on an outstroke; she might have bit off a ball! But I escaped unscathed, and our shared lover shuddered through the reward that my wife's tongue so ably delivered.

Gathering her composure, Lynne determined to flash her own cum directing abilities and began working on Amy and me. Spurred on by the first verbal comments of the session, muttered demands like "I want to see it dripping out of her snatch" and "squeeze that cock" I began to fill Amy's pussy with protein. I don't know if Lynne had experience with threesomes like this before, or rather that she was sexually prescient, but moments before my cock had pumped it's last and simultaneous with the apex of Amy's cum, Lynne withdrew from underneath us. Good thing, she might have smothered otherwise as seconds later we collapsed into the most exhausted heap of entwined bodies ever. More kisses exchanged; more fluids, tastes and aromas until everything seemed to melt into one large, satisfied nerve.

The wine and the passion began to take its toll on me. The last image I remember was that of Amy running her tongue around Lynne's nipple. Before I knew it, it was morning. Lynne's car was still in the driveway and the sounds of voices mixed with keyboard tapping drew me to the den. There at the computer, totally absorbed in the act of writing, were Amy and Lynne. Sitting to the side on the desk was the newly printed first draft, it's title: "Men and Women: Thoughts on Nonverbal Communication and Coordination." Rather than interrupting their creative process, I ambled back to the kitchen for a solitary breakfast. I couldn't help noticing that our "Insatiable" cassette was back in the VCR. Wouldn't you know it? It had been stopped with almost 55 minutes remaining. Thank you again, Marilyn!

12