On Golden Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ugggghhhhh!" bellowed the studly lover.

"Aaaahhhhh!"

Recovering first from the mutual groans, the cougar again held him down, her mouth and tongue once again ravaging his, while her muculent, broiling cunt ravaged his prick. Mag was like a hospital blood pressure monitor run amok: she feverishly bounced up and down on her son's delighted hard-on. The illicit, hedonistic pleasure she was getting right now was beyond epic. She knew she'd be sore in the morning, but she didn't get care. She especially didn't care now that she felt the start of her oh-so-needed orgasm.

"Oh! Uggghhhh! Oh, Richie! I'm cumming! Momma's cumming!"

Friction and feeling.

It was the tameless friction between their groins which caused the feeling, first for her. It was the carnal version of rubbing two sticks together and causing a fire. Mag was more than animated, her hot, sexy body jumping up and down on Richie's cock like a pogo-stick. This caused the feeling of immense gratification as her climax overswept her.

The overjoyed dick, shellacked in umpteen coats of pussy juice, was fiercely gripped and squeezed by her spasming cuntal walls tighter than before. Occasionally he gave a few upward jabs, but Mag's gully did virtually all the work.

Not long after her crescendo hit, so did his.

"Uggh! Mom, I'm also—"

His announcement was cut off by the fist salvo of extra heavy, white, and potent cream. It burst forth of out the frenzied penis hole, painting the insides of his mother's snatch.

"You're cumming?!" her vulgar question stated in a feverish tone. "You're coming at the same time as Mommy?! That is so fucking hot!"

With untapped vigor, the climaxing tigress redoubled her bouncing efforts and just rammed herself down over and over again. In turn, the massive ejaculation literally belched out like artillery from a howitzer.

"Oh shit, Mom! Oh shit! Cumming! Aaahhhh!!!!"

The young lover never climaxed like this. He actually thought he was going to pass out, but the thunder from down under was discharging like a geyser and kept him conscious. Salvo after salvo of jizz was ejected upward into the wet, wanton cunt, mixing with her own sexual shower.

When the animalistic, sweaty, incestuous orgasms ended, Mag and Richie were spent. She dismounted from him, his depleted prick slipping out of her hole with a semi-loud "plop." She curled up next to Rich and kissed him. It was an unrushed, sensual lip-lock. Then they looked deeply in each other's eyes. It was a look of satisfaction. And a look which gave way to a long slumber for both of them.

It was almost five in the morning when Mag awoke. She found herself spooning Richie. Conscience, the loser in the mental war, seemed to be waiting for her.

You're going to have to discuss last night with him, and about the future.

"I know."

What you did was wrong.

"Fuck off."

Conscience dissipated, and sleep returned to Mag.

An hour and a half later she awoke for good this time. Richie was lying on his side, his elbow bent and his head propped up by that hand. When she saw him, he smiled at her.

"You're beautiful when you're naked and asleep," he complimented.

"Thank you, son."

She returned the smile. Her appreciation was genuine as she could never remember the last time her ex paid her any kind of sexy compliment.

They kissed. It was not the same kind of kiss as the previous morning. This was a lovers' kiss. It was wet, slow, and had the briefest meetings of tongue tips.

The "elephant in the room" was present. The silence, until Mag broke it, was deafening.

"You know this changes everything."

"I know."

She searched for traces of regret in his tone. There wasn't any. He sounded confident and nonchalant. There was silence again between the two as they stared at one another.

"I'm sorry, Richie."

"For what?" He was puzzled at first then realized the imminent self-blame from her.

"I—"

"Mom, we both wanted it."

Touché,she thought. But she was still concerned that she had hurt her only child.

He smiled. "It was the stress."

"Well, I don't know about that," she commented.

"Yeah, it was that," he countered self-assuredly.

Mag looked down, as if searching for words, then returned her looking at him. Her son hadn't flinched.

"I don't want to fuck you up, Richie."

He smiled.

"Mom, the only way you're going to fuck me up is with that beautiful MILFy body of yours."

She gave a slight smile and chuckle.

"I really meant it when I said I'd take care of you, especially like this," he said and swept his hand out over their naked bodies.

"I also meant," he continued, "like this."

He put his hand over her heart, then over his, then back to hers, all the while keeping his eyes locked her. The corner of her mouth began to quiver, tears were welling up, and she felt like crying.

"Mom, I love you as my mother, as my greatest lay, [she gave a slight chuckle to this] and now the woman I want to be the husband to...the faithful, loving husband."

The tears were rolling out of her eyes down her cheeks fast. Before she all-out sobbed, she kissed Richie. It was rushed at first, the blonde moving in fast to cut off the blubbering. Then it was slow. It wasn't really sensual; it was more emotional.

When she composed herself and beat back the impending cry, she wanted reassurance.

"You're sure you're ok with this?"

His answer was a sigh of exasperation and a "give me a break" look.

"Ok. Good." she said. "That why I won't feel guilty about what I am about to do."

He was curious and looked at her.

Richie's curvaceous mother, winking at him and mischievously grinning, shimmied down his muscular body. Her head dropped to his pubic region, and she gazed at his flaccid penis and balls. His sex was coated in his cum, her sap, and perspiration. She looked at him. With her eyes still on his, her tongue sensually coiled out of her mouth, agonizingly taking its time as it slithered toward the cock crown.

"Oh, MOM!" he screamed as the top of her tongue glided over the top of his dick.

The college student interrupted their staring to toss his head back, eyes closed, as his nervous system was torched by the sinful lap.

He looked back down and his parent was still watching him. Her tongue slowly reappearing out of her mouth, once again destined for his penile head. The taboo tongue gave a wider sweep over the mushroom-like top.

The blonde parent wasn't sure which was more decadent: your son fucking you or giving him a blowjob right after the fuck? She laughed to herself, relishing in the wickedness of feeling like a slut...a mommy-slut. It had been so long since she blew a man and the fact that she was now blowing her son—100% pure taboo—got her quickly, immensely aroused once more. It was such a hot arousal, as her teats were hardening and her vaginal condensation quickly built.

She licked around the head, titillating the sensitive skin where the head and the shaft met.

"Oh, fuck, Mom! Do that again!"

She flashed a whorish grin, and complied.

"Shit!" he yelled at the top his lungs.

Each time the mother licked the top of his manhood, it shuddered. She smiled again as it flexed to life, and laughed to herself that the blood rushing to the penis was moving faster than in a trauma center.

She took hold of the arching member, holding it like fine crystal. Richie gazed down and was delighted to see his incestuous, naked mom stare at his cock with adoration. Her eyes, glazed over with raw lust, seem to burn a hole into his rising manhood. It reminded him so much of inTaboowhen Kay Parker first when down on Mike Ranger. Mag had the same awe-struck look at Richie's penis. She seemed to be in her world.

Mag's touch and look completed the sexual build-up. His dick was now harder than stone, and pulsated like a healthy heart.

"Ewwww, son! You're cock is so sexy and beautiful when it's hard!" her hissed compliment reverberated in his ears.

Richie conceitedly, perversely grinned.

The amorous mother's view now was now on his balls. She was dumbstruck at their robust appearance. She nuzzled her noose on the meaty eggs, drawing zigzag marks on them with the tip of her nose. She loved the smell. The depraved beauty than planted kisses on the two, then applied licks to their sweaty surfaces.

"Aaaahhhhhh!" Richie howled

Still maintaining her grasp on the firm, aroused stalk, Mag's tongue moved to the underside of her son's member, where the shaft and testciles connected. She licked at the sensitive spot then the entire length, from base to top, top to base.

Richie had several BJs from prior girlfriends. He instantly determined that those were the 'minors,' and his mother's fellatio was not just the 'majors' but All Star quality.

Unknowingly copying Ms. Parker, Mag rubbed her face with the erection. Over and over she massaged her face against the sumptuous, virile, cock. It was like she, in August weather, was enjoying the cold feel of a soda bottle before she drank it. She looked at a bit longer in shock and awe.

"Arrrgghhhhhh!" wailed the serviced lad. He blinked several times up at the ceiling and had to catch his breath at just what happened.

His mom had just opened her mouth and took the expansive, spongy cock-head into it. Lethargically, Mag's lips slithered down the quivering prick, her tongue stroking the underside of it. With almost the entire length of the erection encompassed, the sinful parent began to withdraw back, even slower. Then she eased forward again, gradually. She bobbed her head up and down, down and up, moving at a snail's pace, then leisurely turning her head to and fro as she slobbered over the luscious prick. All of this was punctuated by a couple of hot-sounding "Mmmmm's." Mag was giving her boy a blowjob he'd never forget!

She glanced up at him and smiled. His head was tilted upward, eyes scrunched up closed, and his fists tightly holding the closest piece of bed sheet. His "Ohhhhhhhh, fuck! Mom!" was a raunchy tune to her ears.

Mag removed her mouth from Richie's schlong, a loud and wet smack punctuating the separation. She looked up him, her eyes burning with 3rd degree lust, and stroking his meat with her fist.

"You like mommy sucking you? Ah, Richie?"

"Oh yes!"

"Does mommy suck you good? Does she suck you better than those college co-eds?" She hastened her fisting, watching her son tremble and shake with pleasure.

"Oh shit, YES!" he croaked.

"Are you sure?" She now was briskly rubbing her still-cupped hand over the sensitive cock crown.

"Yes! Yes!"

"Hmmm. Good." She paused speaking, her hand back to rubbing the pulsating, desirous, and frenzied shaft.

"Are you going to let another girl suck your cock, Richard?"

Richard?' What the fuck?!He wondered.

"No, no!"

"Excellent!" she hissed. "Who owns your cock?"

"You do, Mom."

"How about your balls?" she further teased.

"You do, Mom!" This time he sounded a bit desperate.

"How about your whole body?"

"YOU DO, MOM!" The son was now fully desperate.

She had a huge Kool-Aid grin on her face and triumphantly surmised, "Good."

And with that she engulfed his anxious dick back in her mouth and resumed sucking him. Mag feasted on her son's dick, making loud slurping noises, the glistening shaft slipping in and out of her overcharged mouth. She worked it like a BBQ rib.

"Hmmm, son! I LOVE the taste of your cock!" she purred before licking along the pulsating blue vein. Before deep throating him again, she made a salacious declaration.

"Your mom loves sucking your cock, Richie!"

Before he could even get the groan out, he felt his penile tip hit the back of her throat. Then there was a sensation on his rod: it was wet, moving gradually then quickly, and was categorically magnificent. He looked down and saw his beautiful, oversexed mother bobbing her head up and down like a porn queen.

"Suck it! Suck it, Mom! Suck meeeeee!"

The blonde, turned on by his leaking pre-jizz and his X-rated cheer, greedily did as she was told. She slurped, nursed, and inhaled his manhood, relentlessly and whorishly.

If someone had told Mag yesterday that she would be blowing her son, she would have slapped them. If someone had told Mag yesterday that she would blowing her son AND enjoying it, she would have decked them. But now? The wanton parent now desired nothing more than to suck the stiff, tasty prick harder and harder. She was almost gagging as her lust urged her to push her face closer to his crotch and swallow as much of the luxurious dick as possible.

For a while it was just her mouth pleasuring the Adonis. Then her hand joined in. While her tongue swirled around the purple helmet, bathing it in saliva and ecstasy, the fingers of her right hand wrapped themselves around the frantic, vivacious shaft and began pumping it.

Bells and whistles started going off in Richie's head. His mother's oral proficiency was bringing on his orgasm faster than a rush-hour train. He wasn't sure if Mag swallowed or not, so he moaned his warning.

"Mom, I'm gonna cum!"

Mag released the kilboski from her mouth, maintaining her grasp on it. With a very intense, lusty look accented by half-slit eyes, Mag just said, "Cum in mommy's mouth."

It had the usual tone of a parental directive but obviously was blunt in its incestuous aspect.

Mag once again engulfed the succulent penis, brought a hand under his nutsack to massage the taunt balls, and resumed bobbing her head up and down. Only this time, she moved with speed, urgency, and a licentious need. That need—a desperate need—was to have her son ejaculate his hot cream down her eager throat and decadently enjoy its taste and forbidden nature.

The way the divorcee bobbed her head and sucked, it was one massive blur. Her vacuum suction was powerful and passionate, egged on by her own approaching climax thanks to her strumming fingers on her aroused clit. His stiffness lurched over her tongue.

"Ohhhh maaaa---!"

Mag's son's cock belched its first generous salvo of thick, white cum into her mouth. The hot magma hit the back of Mag's throat, briefly startling her. Once the initial flavor was absorbed by her taste buds after swallowing, her wantonness was maximized. The next round she was not only prepared for, but eager for. That secondary shot was greedily ingested, and the taste, again, relished. As was the third, fourth, and so-on.

"Arrggghhhhhhh!!!!!!" exclaimed the climaxing stud.

Richie was like a fire hose, ferociously spewing his man-sauce in the receptive, willing, and needy orifice which was his mother's mouth. The shameless divorcee was hell-bent on intaking the entire rich load. She gulped and swallowed crazily, lost on the forbidden release. Try as she might, the beauty could not swallow the complete discharge. It was just way too much. Semen dripped from the corners of her mouth and down her chin to his balls.

When Richie was depleted—in every sense of the word—Mag edged her lips one more time over the shriveled and sensitive penis, providing a final milking motion. After that she sat on her knees and wiped the precious spunk which clinged to her chin and the corners of her mouth. Then she licked the fingers clean, opening her mouth and revealing to the exultant son inside was a heavy, pearl web of wide and thin strands of his cum.

"Mmmmm, Richie, you taste great."

Still catching his breath, the son replied "You suck great, Mom."