On Golden Wife

Story Info
Wife gets wet in more ways than one.
1.1k words
4.3
133.8k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dirtyjoe69
dirtyjoe69
969 Followers

Here the wife and I were trying to find our way home. It was a normal Saturday night for us, out singing karaoke (we have recordings if ya wanna hear how awesome we are!), but unlike other nights this time we drank more than our regular couple of beers. I think we polished off a whole bottle of Sambucca; I could still taste the liquorice's sweetness on my lips. We wobbled our way out of the bar and tried to make it to the bus stop.

Let me tell you a bit about my wife and alcohol, when she drinks it she gets super horny. So there we were waiting for the bus blitzed out of our trees laughing like a couple of kids. I looked at the schedule and noticed the bus wasn't going to show up for twenty minutes. This gave my sweet woman ample time to start rubbing her ass against my cock making it hard and uncomfortable in my pants.

She looked at my state and said, "Oh is my baby all uncomfortable with his big hard on trapped?" Then she undid my zipper right there at the bus stop and started giving me head. I couldn't take it, I was going nuts I was so turned on. She kept moving her lips up and down on my stiff rod making me feel wonderful. I felt a little guilty because I was getting all the pleasure so I reached into her pants and stuck two fingers deep in her cunt. She was already soaking wet.

"You want me to take care of the pussy?" I asked her. She didn't think I would have the guts to fuck her right there.

"Don't promise me something you won't go through with!" She said with a spark in her eye. I pushed her against the bus stop shelter turning her away from me and pulled her pants down. Quickly pushing my own down my hips I slid my throbbing cock deep in her hot tight pussy. She felt so wet and warm it made me thrash as hard as I could. It didn't take long, probably the thrill of being out open in the middle of the street, but soon we both came all over each other.

The bus arrived, a big double decker, and we sat in the back on the first level. She was still horny, I think the quickie just got her more worked up, and kept rubbing my crotch through my pants. Well being as drunk as I was and the bus ride being so bumpy I really had to pee badly! I didn't know if I was going to make it all the way to home and started to worry I was going to piss myself. With all I could muster I held it in but as soon I as I was off the bus I headed for the bushes. My wife was right behind me watching for anyone coming when she asked me if she could hold my cock while I did my business. I didn't care so I told her to go for it. Her cool hands soon had my cock starting to harden again. You know how hard it is to piss standing up when you are getting turned on? Almost fricking impossible it is! Because my cock jumped in her hand she lost control of it and soon my hot golden stream was spraying all over her hand. She didn't get mad or even a bit upset but looked at me and smiled and said how warm it felt.

We finally staggered our asses to our house and put on some coffee to sober up a bit. I had three cups as did she. We made our way up to the bed and started making out some more, as she sucked me she laid her head on my belly, her mouth felt amazing again! Her tongue was licking all over my cock and she gently tickled my balls. I returned the favor and slid three fingers up her hungry hole. I was really fucking her cunt with my fingers when she burst out her first cum. My hands were soaked. She just looked at me and begged me to stick my cock deep inside her. I couldn't let my little lady down now could I? I put her on her back and threw her legs on my shoulders and started driving as deep as I possible could into that astonishing snatch. Her pussy ate my cock up and soon we were both panting.

There was a problem though, with all the booze and the three coffees I had, I just couldn't cum again. I felt heaviness in my bladder and I knew I had to pee again. I kept pounding my wife's box with my pulsating piston, she was howling she loved it so much, but for me I was just trying to exercise out the need to piss. She was now cumming like crazy and was wondering why I hadn't spewed yet. I told her I really needed to pee; you wouldn't believe what she said next...

Her eyes got real wide and she looked at me and grabbed my cock out of cunt aiming it at her clit. At the same time she took her other hand and started rubbing herself furiously, "Let it go baby, piss on me...I want to feel your hot piss all over my pussy. Come on I know you can do it. Shower me with your pee!"

I was in a state of disbelief; I didn't even think I heard her right at first. "Are you sure you want me to piss on you?" I asked just to make sure.

She was really masturbating her love button by that time, "Yes spray it all over me baby, I want it now!" That did it for me besides I knew I didn't stand a chance on making it to the bathroom in time I was so full. I submitted to her wishes and I released my golden stream right at her beautifully shaved pussy.

"Oh God it feels so warm," she said as it washed all over her cunt, hands and stomach. "Oh Yesssssss I'mmmmm cummmmmmmmmin again!" She screamed. Hearing her moans and watching her face as she was cumming made my cock get even harder and I lost my aim, soon I was shooting it all over her. This site made me mad with lust so I started jerking my cock. As soon as my piss was over a shot the biggest wad of cum all over her.

It was quite a site to see the woman I loved completely covered in my piss and cum. We quickly changed the bedding and took a shower before hitting the sack again. When we got back in the bed we talked about what had just did and got all hot and bothered again. We fucked one last time, it ended with me shooting another load deep in her ass.

I don't know if it was the booze or just the time but what a hot kinky wet night we had!

dirtyjoe69
dirtyjoe69
969 Followers