On His Knees Ch. 04

Story Info
Sara and Maggie have some fun while Steve is forced to watch.
4.1k words
4.6
17.2k
18

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara paced the floor of the kitchen as Steve sat in the living room nearby, trying not to listen to her phone conversation.

"No you're right Maggie, Friday would be a perfect time to do it. I get off early and can prepare. Yeah, let's do it at your place for a change of scenery. I feel like we're always hosting and it's just not exciting for us at home anymore. Honestly I'd want to feel comfortable. I'd probably just wear jeans and a v-neck. Sure. Why don't you wear that white dress of yours, you always look really cute in it. No I don't think I'm quite thin enough to pull it off, but you've got that flat stomach that I only ever had in college. Haha, thank you. Yes, it's true, I've been putting it off. I'll talk to him now. Well that part will be a surprise. Haha, he's not really a picky eater but I'm sure he can be persuaded to be more adventurous if necessary! Alright, I'll confirm by text. Bye." She hung up the phone.

"Steve, come here, I'd like to talk with you."

***

As Maggie opened her front door Steve felt hesitant about the agreement he had made. He carried a cardboard box in front of him, packed by Sara with God knows what. Maggie was wearing a cute white dress with a ruffled skirt that fanned suggestively out over her perfect bottom. Sara and Maggie made small talk, but Steve was jittery, nervous, trying not to check out Maggie. Sara only rolled her eyes at him, wishing he'd relax.

Maggie served wine to break the ice. They finished a bottle together and Steve finally felt a bit more at ease. He tried to talk about other things, he asked about her aunt who had recently left the hospital and her nephew who was applying for trade school. Somewhere on the third glass Maggie motioned upstairs and said, "Well, shall we?"

Steve went up the stairs first, even though he didn't know which way the bedroom was. Maggie's house was girly. The mirror and picture frames were gold, the bathroom was a light purple. Everything was tidy -- Steve wondered if she had cleaned for them. The bedroom itself was spacious. There was an armchair near the door and a fluffy carpet in the open space. The light was already dim outside but the blinds were drawn. A lamp cast orange light from the corner and a row of candles, already burning low, flickered on a chest at the foot of the bed. Steve could feel his pulse pick up speed.

"Well Steve, you know what we agreed upon", said Maggie with a smirk. And she playfully pulled at his collar (Sara had made him put on a fresh button-up shirt and slacks). Steve tried to suppress a shiver and began unbuttoning. "Don't be shy, Steve, you know Sara sent me that photo of you with the blindfold on, it's nothing I haven't seen before." Steve remembered. It was a few months ago and Sara had teased his cock mercilessly, adamant that she would only make him cum if he himself pressed send on a message with the photo to Maggie.

Finally he got to his pants and removed them as smoothly as he could, trying not to be self-conscious about his inevitable hard-on. Sara leaned in and kissed him on the cheek. He looked good. Sara had him trim all his body hair to a manageable level and she would never have let him get out of shape. But then he knew that Maggie wasn't doing this because she found his body attractive, she was doing this because she liked making him squirm.

Maggie gestured at the armchair and Steve sat in it. Sara brought ropes out from the cardboard box and began tying them. Once finished, she watched as his forearms shifted a little under the restraints. He was testing the tightness. Convinced that he wasn't going to hurt himself or get loose she took the gag and fitted it into place behind his head. Although the gag was uncomfortably large in his mouth, he was grateful that Sara had chosen one with a hole down the middle so that air flowed freely. Satisfied that he wasn't going anywhere Sara turned for the final piece in the setup. Her Hitachi wand. She placed the wand so that the end rested just under his balls, and then taped it to the seat of the chair. Already a stream of precum had made it all the way down his shaft and balls to a small pool on the chair's fabric.

Seeing this Sara moved in and rubbed it over the entire surface of his cock, making him exhale strangely through the gag. It had been seven days since his ruined orgasm, and longer since he had cum for real, and Sara had played with his cock every day of this week. His fuse was shorter than a candle wick.

"Can I be the one to turn it on?" asked Maggie.

Sara nodded, "Make sure it's on the lowest setting, that way he'll enjoy it for a while."

"Of course. But before we begin, I really want to know that Steve is comfortable with this. I don't want you to feel pressured Steve," Maggie's voice was playful. "But I'm guessing you do want to see a little skin tonight." As she said it she shimmied in her white dress, pulling up the hem slowly. Steve saw where her stockings ended, the impression they left on her leg so that her soft skin was pushed in where it met the cotton. And then in a flash Maggie pulled the skirt up just enough for him to glimpse her underwear, and then back down.

She laughed a little. She took a couple steps closer and leaned in. Steve tried his best to keep looking at her eyes and not to glance down at the keyhole gap in her dress.

"Are you excited to see more?"

Steve's cock twitched visibly.

"Oh my goodness, does that mean yes? You're wagging your little tail like a doggy? But maybe a doggy in heat? I think you'd do almost anything to be touched right now. Is that right?"

Steve's cock twitched again. Maggie smiled.

"Alright, I'm going to ask you a question and if the answer is yes, I want you to wag your little tail for me, okay?"

He nodded.

"Are you sure you want me to fuck your wife while you sit here tied to a chair?"

His cock bounced up, straining at the vertical, and flopped back.

"Hmm, you know, I think maybe I need to hear this one with your voice." She undid the gag by the strap behind his head. "Say it."

Steve didn't need to hesitate.

"Please fuck my wife for me."

Maggie smiled. "Good puppy."

And she replaced the gag in his mouth. Turning back towards Sara she said, "Oh I almost forgot" and spun back to Steve.

"You wouldn't want us to get carried away and forget to turn this on." She gestured at the vibrator. "If Steve doesn't cum in the chair what happens?"

"I guess he goes back home and waits for the next dice roll."

"That doesn't sound very fun. Before I turn it on, I forgot to mention that there is a condition with coming. You see, I know you're going to be real naughty and make a big mess. You've already left a little stain on my chair. You'll probably go off like a loose fire hose, all over the chair ... the floor ... yourself. Why should the women be the ones cleaning up after you? So the rule is, whatever comes out of the end of this" and she pointed at his cock, "you are going to be eating. Of course you don't have to agree to this. So I'm going to ask, and then you can wag your little tail if you agree. Okay?" Steve was nodding his head no but she knelt down between his legs.

Steve braced himself to try not to move.

As she spoke she placed a hand on both his thighs and leaned in close. "Do you want me to feed you your own cum?"

Staring into the face of this young, gorgeous woman, Steve's cock betrayed him by bouncing up, once, twice, three times.

"Good." She flicked on the vibrator and walked back towards Sara.

Sara smiled and placed a hand on Maggie's waist. "What do you figure? How long do you think he lasts?" There was something mean about referring to her husband as "him" when he was in the room right in front of her. But it seemed linguistically appropriate. He was a third party now, a helpless observer. And she knew he'd like it.

For her part, Maggie was too excited by watching this act of dominance play out to delay any longer. Without responding, she moved in for a kiss. The first kiss was light, but with a speed that communicated urgency and it was not long before Sara responded, slipping her tongue into Maggie's mouth. They stood there entwined, hands roaming across each other's bodies, down a back, along a hip. Sara traced the neckline of Maggie's dress with her finger. Down the strap, over the curvature to the middle. Then she gently lifted the straps of the dress and let it fall to the floor.

Maggie stood before her in matching baby blue lace bra and hipster panties. Her breasts were smaller than Sara's, each just barely a handful. Her waist was tiny, and the flickering shadows played off the subtle contours of her ribcage and the gentle line running from her breastbone to her bellybutton. Sara sunk to her knees, kissing Maggie on the belly, then lower, just above her underwear, while her hand moved up to press against her breast through the bra.

As Sara went down in front of her, Maggie found herself facing Steve directly. She looked him in the eye, tauntingly, smiling as his wife drew nearer to Maggie's pussy. She saw his chest rise and fall deeply, he was squirming in his seat and his moaning was growing louder. "Oh is that little cock ready to burst already?" She said it with a pouty face and a baby voice.

Then she grabbed Sara by the hair and forced her head down. Sara obliged licking her through the fabric of her lingerie. Maggie's pouty face was replaced by an open mouth and a loud exaggerated moan, as her friend's tongue dampened the thin lace.

And then sure enough Steve lost control of his body and his cock shot out the first pulse of cum. Excited by manipulating him so easily, Maggie withdrew an inch from Sara and patted her quickly on the shoulder, laughing, "Look he's coming already".

Sara, still on her knees, turned to look at her husband. By the time she focused on him a rope of cum had already landed on his chin and a second thick strand was shooting up on to his chest. She watched in fascination -- never having seen him cum from this angle. His balls drew up away from the wand and his penis contracted with each shot of cum. He moaned and thrashed like an animal, spraying again and again until finally his cock stopped twitching and a single long pulse of cum lazily emerged from the tip and ran all the way down to the wand below.

"I didn't think our little pet would be that eager for his treat." Maggie said.

Sara turned back to Maggie and said, "I want to watch you do it."

Maggie nodded.

Walking towards Steve, Maggie reached down with her finger and collected the cum hanging from the tip of his penis, wrapping it around her index finger, but careful not to touch the cock which belonged to Sara.

Maggie briefly stopped to observe the cum on her finger and the mess all over Steve. "Jeezus does he always cum this much?"

"Yes. Well, no. Even for him this is quite a bit. It's those supplements you suggested."

Maggie smiled and bent down so that her lips were next to Steve's ears. She whispered, "You thought those pills were for Sara's benefit, didn't you? You thought you were going to get the best blow job of your life and she would swallow all your thick, sweet tasting cum like a good housewife? Na uh uh. You know she listens to me right? I come up with things for her to do and she does them. Sometimes I think I'm the one you should be begging for your little spurts. And maybe next time you will be."

She pinched his cheek and then, smiling at her own plan, inserted the finger through the gag and into Steve's mouth.

He didn't fight it, but let the cum rest on his tongue. Next she collected the cum on his chin, his shoulder, his chest and deposited it all in his open mouth. Steve breathed heavily, his cock drooping to horizontal like a flower heavy with frost.

Maggie was tilting Steve's head back by the chin as she did it, and Steve could feel the semen running slowly toward the back of his throat. He strained to see Sara from the periphery of his vision, hoping if he locked eyes she would intervene. Instead he saw her, still kneeling on the carpet, with her jeans unbuttoned and her hand moving under her panties, pleasuring herself as her best friend fed him his own cum.

"Fuck this is so hot" Maggie whispered to herself. She felt the power of standing over a man who was covered in his own hot white shame. The power of knowing she was still clothed, and he was completely naked and tied up.

She had resigned herself to being naked in front of him, to that small amount of vulnerability. When she had discussed the plan with Sara, Sara had told her that she convinced Steve to go through with this when he was on the edge of coming. That's when he was always the most honest. When he said yes she asked him what made him finally do it. And he admitted, blushing and fearful, that he had always wanted to see what Maggie looked like without her clothes on.

Maggie had stewed on this little divulged secret all week long. She didn't want a fair exchange. She wanted to dominate him, to take without giving. And now that he had cum so early, she was determined to finish fucking his wife out of his sight.

She had watched him cum twice now, watched his face contort and his cock pulse, but he would not get even a single glimpse of what was under her lingerie. She had won, and her panties grew wet with the thought.

Steve finally swallowed. His cock had settled to the point that it was now lying with its weight directly on the vibrator. Neither of the women paid notice as Maggie turned and walked back to Sara.

"I'm sorry about that little interruption" Sara cooed. "I thought I trained my toy to last longer."

"It's too bad he's such a fast finisher, the show was just getting started. But I guess we don't need to worry about performing now" And they kissed again, moving towards the bed this time.

Steve inched upwards in his chair, watching as Maggie followed Sara up onto the bed. Then turning back to look at him, she drew the curtains on the poster bed.

Through the lamplight he could make out the silhouettes of their bodies and he watched as Maggie unclasped her bra from behind and drew his wife's lips to her waiting nipples. Maggie made a mewling sound as she did. His wife who was always in charge, who told him if he could cum and how he would do it seemed happy to be led by this woman. Although Maggie loved that she was tormenting him, she became caught up in her own pleasure and soon neither woman gave much thought to Steve. Instead he sat there with the taste of his own cum in the back of his throat and his cock once again swelled ridiculously and pointed to midnight while the moans and giggles of the girls played out slowly in front of him.

He heard Maggie climax first, and then his wife. They kept going, more patiently, and after about 90 minutes the vibrator's battery finally gave out.

"Oh my god, I forgot about Steve!" Sara was brought back to reality by the disappearance of the white noise from the vibrator.

His wife emerged from behind the curtains wearing a fuzzy bathrobe that Maggie handed her. Maggie followed wearing a silk robe that clung to her in a way that made poor Steve ogle shamelessly.

"Wow, baby, still hard after all this time." Sara unbuckled his gag and then kissed him lightly leaving the taste of pussy on his lips. "There's been a change of plans, okay?" She said as she untied his arms. "We're going to stay over tonight. I'm going to sleep in here and you're going to be in the spare bedroom. Maggie will grab an icepack and then we'll put you back in your cage overnight. I know -- I know it's not comfortable, but I don't ask you to do it often." With both arms on his shoulders she gave him a hug. "I love you."

"I love you too."

She smiled at him. "Okay one more thing before all that. I'm afraid I'm just too soaked down here to get any sleep and I need someone to clean me up gently with their tongue." She opened her robe. "Show Maggie just how pussy-whipped you are before we lock your cock away for the night."

***

On the drive home Sara asked Steve if he had a good time. He sat in silence for a minute. "Yes. It was super hot. But really frustrating... and..."

"Yes?" she prompted.

"I guess I feel like it was is pretty unfair to go through all of that and still not get to see Maggie undress." He surprised himself with his honesty.

Sara laughing, unzipped his slacks and fished around before pulling out his limp cock. It slowly began to rise, much more reluctantly than normally.

"Please be careful honey, I don't want to kill us."

"Don't worry, I won't touch you again, I just want to use the little truth-o-meter that Maggie discovered last night." She paused waiting for his cock to harden completely. "So I really enjoyed our evening. But you're bummed out that you didn't get to see Maggie without her clothes on? That's your big takeaway? Do you want me to tell you what she looks like?"

Steve sat silently for a bit, but eventually said, "yes please."

"Haha alright. Well I suppose you want to know about her tits. They're smaller, as you know. But really perky. Pointy even I would say, except that when she's not aroused her nipples actually point inwards. I didn't realize until the morning. Then I sucked on one just to check and it sort of expanded back outward again." Steve twitched at the detail.

"And her ass is nice. Really nice. Plump with that little fold on the bottom. She squats, as the guys might say. And her pussy, well, maybe I'll leave that one up to the imagination for now haha. But what I'm really learning is that of all the things that happened last night this is what you're most concerned about. You must really not have minded eating your own cum."

"I wouldn't go that far."

"Fine fine."

She let that hang in the air for a while and slowly watched as his penis became flaccid while he concentrated on the roadway. Once it was resting on the top of his pants she said, "Well whether you enjoyed it or not maybe doesn't matter too much. What matters is that I enjoyed it. And I decided we're going to do it more. All the time in fact."

"What? No, please, no."

"I'm sorry but I like the idea. It turns me on to think of you obeying orders that you find disgusting. I want to turn you into a closed loop. Teach you to swallow like a girl. Fuck, imagine if I had made you cum in front of my friends and then you had to get on your knees and lick your mess off the floor."

His cock was growing again.

"I could jack you off in front of our living room window with the whole city watching. Then you'll get down and lick the streams off of the glass before they reach the floor. Maybe I'll even videotape it."

Steve's was fully erect at this point.

"You can say what you want to Steve but my little toy doesn't lie. When it wants something it points up, straight and hard. Just like now. I'm going to make you eat your own cum, every time, and you know what you're going to do after you eat it?"

After years of the game Steve knew the right answer. "I'm going to thank you."

"Good boy. I think I can make it worth your while honey. You know Lian has been asking to do a swap. A sex tape swap. I know she acted all shy but behind closed doors she's pretty kinky. She has recordings from 8 years ago, when she was young and had purple hair. Little thinner, boobs weren't quite as big but I bet they still bounced around plenty. She said she has one of her getting fucked against a wall. Would you like to see that Steve?"

Despite having emptied his sac the night before, a single bead of precum gathered on his tip. Steve pulled over into an empty parking lot and stopped the car in a secluded corner. Sara reached into his pants and pulled his balls out of his pants as well. She started rubbing them with her open palm.

"Yeah I think you would. Maybe her husband recorded a closeup for the final moment. Can you picture his cock, halfway out of her wet cunt, expanding and contracting as he pumps his seed into her. Then he pulls out and a gush of cum follows his cock while her pussy gapes, wishing it was still full of him. Wanting more. Maybe that's what Lian says next. 'Please Daddy, put it back in, I need more' "

12