On Housing Hunters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Myhands316
Myhands316
1,180 Followers

Epilogue:

“So how do you feel about Laverne now?” Julie was rubbing her tits all over me as she hugged me close.

“I don’t care anymore… why?” I hugged her; and yes her tits still felt fabulous pressed into me.

“Just wondering if you’ve forgiven her or not.” She looked up at me.

“I have no feelings either way anymore. She’s just a part of my past. I don’t feel anger or like. She’s just the same any stranger I might meet on the street. Why are you bringing her today of all days?” I was uncomfortable in my monkey suit.

“Because, she’s in the back row bawling her eyes out.” She whispered in my ear. “I doubt she’ll stay, but if she does… remember the last wedding we were at?” She giggled.

“I um….” I was stammering.

“Sorry sweetie, time for me to go. I just thought I’d give you fair warning.” She skipped off, her tits bouncing for the enjoyment of every male to follow, as she made her way to the back of the church. The music swelled when she got in her place and gave the preacher the high sign.

She walked down the aisle as my eyes were centered on the woman standing behind her. The procession stopped and we all turned to the front of the small church.

“Dearly beloved, we are gathered to join these two people in Holy Matrimony. If there is anyone who knows a good reason why these two should not be joined together, speak now or forever hold your peace.” He looked around.

I heard a sob as a door closed. “Do you Thomas David Striker Junior; take this woman, Mary Teresa Jacobson; to be your lawfully wedded wife….”

“Yes I do..!” I said out loud, looking at her green eyes.

“Not yet son, I still have my part to finish.” The preacher said as the crowd laughed and the love of my life smiled at me.

You see, sometimes even us assholes get lucky. Once I followed my dad’s suggestion, the rest fell into place. So, I’m standing here wondering how it is going to feel to make love to my wife for the first time. Something tells me it’s going to be worth the wait.

What do you think?

Post script: Granted it isn’t quite BTB, but I thought the ends fit the crime. And yes, I feel betrayal by either partner should still be a crime. You make a promise, and breaking the rules should have consequences. Still in the end, Tom did end up with a true loving faithful wife; as it should be. Thanks for reading, and let me know what you think.

Myhands316.

Myhands316
Myhands316
1,180 Followers