On Loan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I parked the car and turned around and they were at it again. They were deeply kissing and Jim's hand was back in her pussy. I said, "We're here you can stop now."

I went to reach for the door and Kathy broke the kiss and said, "No, wait. Don't open the door yet." She pushed Jim's hand away and pulled down her skirt. She said, "I want to say something before we go in. I know that Jim and I got a little carried away back there."

I broke in, "A LITTLE?"

She continued, "Ok, maybe a lot but it got me thinking. I know that we've never acted that way in front of Jim but it was something Jim and I both needed to get out of the way." She stroked my face, "I'm sorry, baby, but I know you enjoyed watching. If I know you, you are ready to explode. When we go in here I want you both to be the other person. I want you to act like he would. I know we were joking about teaching you a lesson but it got me thinking, just how do we act with Jim. So Jim, (she turned to face Jim) I want you to act just as Dave would. You've been with us a long time and know how far we'll go and as bad as we both may want more don't go beyond what you have seen Dave and I doing". She turned back to me and continued, "I think you'll find this educational. Jim and I have been very close, very close, on the dance floor and I'll guide you through as far as we have ever gone. You'll also see just how much of a tease I've been to poor Jim all these years. So do you think you can play the parts? I really want this." Jim and I looked at each other and nodded yes.

Walking up to the club Kathy and Jim were all over each other and I followed behind. That's just what Kathy and I would be doing and if this is the view Jim gets it's hot. It's strange; it's like watching myself with Kathy. Jim always gets the drinks while Kathy and I get the table so this time it's up to me to get the drinks. I'm waiting at the bar and I see them sit down. Kathy is on his lap and he is stroking her thigh just under the hem of her skirt. Again, that is just what I would do. Kathy never sits on a chair, she is either dancing or on either Jim's lap or mine. I get the drinks and head for the table. Kathy is bending down to kiss Jim and his hand moves up to her tit just like I do.

I sit the drinks on the table and they break the kiss. When I sit down I'm looking right up Kathy's skirt at her white panties. We sip our drinks and talk for a short while then Kathy jumps off Jim's lap and says, "Come on Dave, dance with me." I start to get up but she grabs Jim's hand and pulls him to his feet. I sit back down and think, "She is taking this role playing seriously." They danced the way Kathy and I would, in other words they did everything but fuck on the floor. I couldn't believe how hot it was watching them. After a couple songs they came back to the table and again Kathy sat on his lap and again there was the view of her panties.

After a while a slow song comes on and Kathy takes my hand saying, "Your turn Jim, dance with me." She leads me out on the floor and swings into my arms. We are dancing much farther apart than we normally would. This is the first time we have had to talk and she asked, "So how is it being Jim tonight?"

I told her, "I can't believe how hot it is watching you two. No wonder Jim goes home and jacks off."

Kathy smiled and said, "You caught that too huh? While you concentrate on me it seems that he is concentrating on what you are doing to me. He has your moves down, it's like I'm still with you."

As we dance I say, "I know, I've been watching you two and it is like watching us. Speaking of watching, did you know that when I'm sitting at the table I'm looking at your panties."

Kathy said without even thinking about it, "Of course I do. You wouldn't see them if I didn't want you to and we said we were going to everything the same."

I pull back just a bit and ask, "You mean that this is the view Jim always gets?"

Kathy said, "Well yes. It has been for about three years now. I caught him trying to look up my skirt one night when we were out. I was wearing my black lace and he seemed to have trouble seeing anything. That night I decided to make it as easy as possible for him. Have you noticed that every time we all go out together I always wear either white or bright colored panties? That's to make it easy for him to see them."

I shook my head and said, "And you wonder why he goes home and jacks off."

Kathy pulls me tight to her and says, "Well he won't tonight and if you thought watching us dance was hot wait till you see him fuck me."

I was almost panting as I said, "I'm so hot now I won't last 5 seconds!"

Kathy winks at me and says, "I'll talk to my "husband" and maybe he will drive home so I can get you off in the car. I want you ready to party when we get home."

We went back to the table and had another round of drinks while I watched Jim play with Kathy's tit each time he kissed her. I watched while he stroked her higher and higher on her thigh and I still had that full view of her panties. If we have been doing this to poor Jim all these years it would be considered cruel and unusual punishment. I'm glad he is finally getting the chance to fuck Kathy, we owe him. I guess this night was educational.

Finally we left and "Dave" said he would drive and I knew what that meant and boy was I ready. Kathy and I got in the back seat and started kissing. Those were the hottest wettest most passionate kisses we have ever shared. Jim had just pulled out of the parking lot when Kathy opened my pants and pulled them down. As soon as her hand touched my cock it started pumping and she quickly put her mouth over it. Her lips no sooner touched my cock than I was shooting in her mouth. She sucked me completely dry then said, "Honey, I think your friend enjoyed watching us tonight. I barely got my mouth on him in time."

Jim just laughed and said, "I know exactly how he feels. I've been there many nights, usually after going out with you guys."

We got home and once inside Kathy turned to Jim and put her arms around his neck and said, "I want to thank you, Jim, for giving me the most outrageous first date I've ever had. I can't wait till our next one. I can get really wild on a second date." Jim knew the date was over when she called him "Jim" and you could see the look of disappointment in his face.

Jim kind of meekly squeaked out, "So our date is over now?"

Kathy kissed him and said, "For tonight it is (and Jim slumped even lower) now all I want to do is to fuck my husband's best friend's brains out and hope it will get my husband hard enough I can have both of you."

Jim's eyes got big and shown like diamonds and he yelled, "WELL, ALL RIGHT!!!"

Kathy pulled him close and kissed him hard and wet and whispered, "You didn't think I was going to leave you to go home and jack off did you?"

Jim said, "Well it wouldn't be the first time."

She stroked his face and said, "I'm sorry (she looked at me) we both are for the way we have treated you these years. I should have stopped teasing you or fucked you years ago. From now on you will never leave with out being taken care of."

They started kissing again and Kathy started to undress Jim. He took the hint and started removing Kathy's clothes. I ran to get the camcorder, Kathy said she wanted to see my face. By the time I got back to the room they were still kissing but they were down to their briefs and panties. I got the camera up and on just as Jim got down in front of Kathy. He had his hands on the sides of her panties ready to pull them off. Kathy held his hands in place, looked down at him and said, "I was thinking of you when I bought these today. The only reason I wore them was for you to pull them off me. I have been waiting for this moment all night. I just wanted you to know that." She let go of his hands and he very slowly pulled them down over her hips. He leaned in and kissed her bush when it came in view then slowly pulled them the rest of the way down her legs. Kathy stepped out of her panties and opened her legs. Jim just sat and stared at her. Gently he reached out like touching a priceless piece of art.

Kathy stepped forward so she was standing right in front of Jim. She took hold of his head and shoved him into her pussy. She let out a loud moan as Jim's tongue shot deep into her pussy. After the first stab he was feasting away like a starving man. The camera was set on the table, not the best angle if I was doing a porno but good enough to catch everything that was going to happen that night. It was hooked up to the TV so Kathy could see what was being recorded. She watched herself being eaten by Jim then looked at me. I was just pulling my briefs off and she smiled and blew me a kiss saying, "I love you."

Just then her orgasm took over and her knees got weak. I caught her and as I lay her on the couch whispered to her, "I could never love you more." We kissed as her breathing came back to normal. She pulled Jim up to stand in front of her and pulled down his briefs. His cock sprang out in her face. My face was right next to hers and she smiled at me and took his whole cock in her mouth. She sucked him a couple times then kissed me. Again she sucked him a couple times the went to kiss me; I pulled her head to me and kissed her hard and wet then back away so she could enjoy her first cock other than mine in her mouth. Fortunately for my ego Jim didn't last much longer than I had. Hell, even 10 times longer would still have been less than a minute.

After Kathy sucked all she could from him and let his cock go she fell back on the couch and laughingly asked, "Am I that hot or are you two just starved for sex?" I sat next to Kathy and Jim sat on the other side, all of us naked. Jim and I started kissing and stroking Kathy from her pussy to the top of her head.

I whispered in her ear, "You know I'm not sex starved with the week we've had."

At the same time Jim was telling her, "You've always been that hot since the day I met you."

Kathy reached down and took both our cocks in her hands. Even though Jim just came in her mouth he was as rock hard as I was, and that was the hardest I have ever been. She stroked us and kissed us saying, "You guys know how to make a girl feel sexy. Now I think I want to make use of these two beautifully hard cocks. I want Dave to cum in my mouth and (turning to Jim) you will get to fuck that pussy you've been dreaming about."

I stood up and Jim started to get between her legs and she stopped us. She said, "Not like that. I have something else in mind." She had me lay on the floor and sat next to me. Stroking my cock she said, "I want you under me so you have the best view when Jim's cock enters me the very first time." She swung her knee over me in a 69 and took my cock in her mouth. Jim came over and his knees were on either side of my head. His cock was at the entrance to Kathy's pussy. I watched as the head of his cock entered her and she rose off my cock just long enough to let out a loud moan. The only thing that kept me form cumming right then was being so fascinated with the sight before me. I watched as Kathy's pussy opened up and Jim's cock slid slowly into her. I couldn't believe how beautiful it was to see another man's cock fucking my wife's pussy. I raised up on my elbows and started licking her clit while Jim fucked her.

Again she came off my cock and screamed her way through a very intense orgasm. I saw Jim tense up and as Kathy attacked my cock with gusto I watched Jim pump his load into her pussy. Needless to say only nano seconds later I shot my load into Kathy's mouth. She would not let my cock go until it was completely drained and had gone soft. The way she was sucking I thought it would never go soft again. Finally we all fell together on the floor. No one said a word for the longest time. Then Kathy gasped, "That was fantastic and just as soon as you guys are ready I want you to change places and do me again."

Jim and I look at each other and laugh and I said, "I think we could at lest use a drink but by no means are we finished with you." Kathy squealed and jumped up to get the drinks.

In less than a minute Kathy returned with two beers and a glass of wine. As she handed Jim his beer he said, "In a hurry are we?"

She sat between us and moaned, "You guys have no way of knowing what it is like to have both of you cumming in me at the same time."

I laughed and said, "It is possible but neither of us are willing to try that" then Jim and I did a high five.

As we sipped our drinks Jim said, "I can't believe you guys. Never in a million years did I ever hope for something like this."

Kathy seemed surprised and said, "I thought this is what you wanted."

Jim looked at Kathy and said, "When I asked if you would go out with me I just wanted to not go alone."

In mock anger I said, "NOW's a fine time to tell us that."

We all laughed and as Kathy stroked his cock he leaned over to suck on her tit. Kathy said, "I guess it is too late now (running her fingers through Jim's hair) that is unless you want to stop.

Jim just slipped lower till he was at her pussy. He looked up at her and said, "No chance!" then he dove into her pussy. Kathy moved all the way down until my cock was fully engulfed in her mouth. My cock very quickly began to grow and when it was totally hard she stopped.

She looked up at me and kissed the tip saying, "The goal was just to get it hard." She looked back at Jim and it seems that licking her luscious pussy had done the trick. Stroking my cock she said, "I think you boys are ready for round two." She got on her hands and knees shaking her ass at me and said, "This time you get my pussy."

Jim stood and asked, "Do you want me under you?"

She laughed and said, "Only if you want to see my husband fucking me."

He stood in front of her and said, "I'd like to see that but not that close."

I watched as she took Jim's cock in her mouth again. I can't get over how excited I get watching her take another man's cock. It doesn't matter if it is in her mouth or her pussy; it is just so hot. What makes it even better is when I get to use the other hole. Then I shoved my cock balls deep into her pussy. Jim and I got a good rhythm going and both of us were able to last much longer. Jim reached down to play with Kathy's tit and she moaned. I took the other one and judging form the way Kathy's body would tense and relax she was going through many mini orgasms. Jim and I looked at each other grinning then it became real to me that we were both fucking my wife and I lost it without any warning. I just started shooting into Kathy's pussy. This set off a chain reaction and Kathy's body went totally stiff and she screamed out her orgasm. Just as she closed her mouth back on Jim's cock it was his turn and she milked every bit she could get.

We all collapsed on the floor. Jim and Kathy snuggled close and I got a blanket to cover us. We went to sleep right there on the floor but before we fell asleep Kathy said, "If either of you get "the urge" during the night don't hesitate I'll be ready and willing just let me have it." With that Jim and I wrapped our arms around Kathy and fell asleep.

Sometime during the night I felt Kathy stroking my cock. When my eyes opened she kissed me and took my hand and put it on her pussy. I expected she wanted me to play with her pussy which I was more than willing to do. What I found was her pussy stuffed full of Jim's cock. Kathy and I kissed while I kept my hand between her legs feeling my best friend's cock slide in and out of my wife's pussy. I can't explain what a thrill it was kissing her and feeling her getting fucked.

We finally got to sleep and when I woke in the morning Kathy was gone. I went into the kitchen and she was making coffee. Her back was to me and she was still as naked as I was. My cock started growing the moment I saw her. I walked up behind and put my arms around her. My cock was between her ass cheeks and rock hard already. Without looking she pushed back against me and said, "That has go to be my husband."

I turned her around and asked, "How could you tell?"

She smiled and said, "I know how you hug me and with my "limited experience" I'm learning the difference between your cocks. There is just enough difference to be different." She stroked my cock saying, "How about a quickie before sleepyhead wakes up and wants me for breakfast?"

I reached down to stroke her pussy and my hand got drenched and I said, "My God, woman you are positively dripping. What's going through your mind this morning?"

She grabbed my cock and pulled me to the table saying, "I couldn't believe how incredibly exciting last night was and how much I love you for giving it to me and how much I want this cock deep in my pussy." She turned and leaned over the table and opened her legs wide. There was that beautiful wet dripping pussy and I just drove my cock balls deep in one move. I pounded into her with a fever I've never known before. Every stroke brought back another vision from the night before; Kathy sucking Jim's cock; Jim eating Kathy's pussy; the sight of Jim's cock sliding into Kathy's pussy just inches above my face. Both of us were so turned on that we came in just seconds after I plunged into her.

Kathy was sitting on my lap, both still naked, talking about least night and drinking coffee. Jim finally came in and not knowing what to expect the morning after was wearing his pants. He was rubbing his eyes trying to wake up and yawned, "Morning guys." When he finally saw us he smiled and said, "I guess everything is ok from last night?"

Kathy stood up and walked over to kiss him good morning saying, "Everything is much more than alright." She kissed him lightly on the cheek and as she pulled away said, "I think you are a little over dressed. Now what do you boys want for breakfast; coffee, tea or me?"

Jim sat next to me and still shaking the sleep away said, "I'll start with coffee, but I definitely want another piece of you after that."

I just smiled and said, "I'm fine I've already had some of both."

I noticed that Jim could not take his eyes of Kathy's naked body as she got him his coffee and brought it back to him. She then went to pull out the frying pan to fix some bacon and eggs. When she pulled out the full apron so she wouldn't burn her tits I got up and walked over to her. I kissed her neck and said, "Why don't I get dressed and go get a Sunday paper and some bagels. That way you and Jim can spend some time together."

Jim had the biggest grin on his face and Kathy looked at Jim and smiled and said, "Are you sure? You don't have to."

I kissed her and said, "There is no reason you should have to cook. I'll be back in 45 minutes to an hour." Kathy would have never asked but I knew she would love some one on one with Jim. Jim was beaming so much he couldn't wait for me to leave. They both knew they didn't have to wait but there was something illicit about waiting till I was out of the door.

It was closer to an hour when I returned and they were in a 69 on the floor. Kathy later told me that he came in her mouth and in her pussy then licked her clean to the tune of three orgasms. They had just gotten into the 69 when I came home. Jim and I shared Kathy two more times that day. Before he left I said, "I guess you know that we have agreed to let you "date" Kathy for your parties but the only one fucking her will be you." I thought for a moment and continued, "I can't believe I just said that." We all laughed and Jim left.

Kathy did go out with him for the holiday season. There were 5 different engagements and each time Kathy came home freshly fucked and I gladly cleaned her up. I assumed it was Jim I was cleaning out of Kathy but I never asked and they never said. We would always have a good three-way and Jim would stay over. Jim and Kathy usually had a one on one the next morning before he left.