On Loving Men Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,241 Followers

He was so professional in his direction and demeanor I became totally relaxed and decided I would do whatever he asked. When I pushed down my jeans and he had me step out of them I felt like the sexiest boy alive. I stood before him in my red string, bikini briefs, my penis began twitching in my briefs. I followed his directions.

"Oh, Johnny—you're beautiful—you're gorgeous—open your legs and run your hands up and down your thighs—that's it—perfect—God you're a sweet boy, Johnny—you are a sweetie—yes—you're getting excited—oh that's beautiful sweetie—oh yes—you're fully aroused—very sexy—you're trying to burst out of your briefs—perfect—take hold of it sweetie—take hold of it and squeeze it—nice—NICE—stroke it sweetie—slowly—I can see you breathing hard sweetie—very good—hook your thumbs in your briefs and slowly push them down—slowly—excellent—it's about to come free sweetie—real slow now—push your briefs lower—good—lower—excellent—there it is sweetie—it's gorgeous—you have a gorgeous cock sweetie—push your briefs to your knees and leave them there—excellent—put your left hand on your hip and rub your balls with your other hand—nice—very good—you are such a sweet boy Johnny—keep rubbing your balls—nice—now use your other hand and hold your cock—point it at the camera sweetie—beautiful—now stroke it for me sweetie—slowly—keep rubbing your balls sweetie—good—now stroke your cock faster sweetie—nice—very good—that's a good rhythm—keep going—you are a sweet boy Johnny—keep going—close your eyes and tilt your head back—no-no too much—oh yeah—much better—stroke it faster sweetie—that's it—good—good—faster sweetie—I know you want to cum sweetie—go faster—that's it—good boy—cum for me sweetie—let it go Johnny—show me your cum baby—THAT'S IT—OH YEAH—OH YEAH SWEETIE—OH YEAH—GET IT ALL OUT SWEETIE—OH YEAH—BEAUTIFUL—BEAUTIFUL—nice job sweetie—you were great—just great—go ahead and wipe yourself Johnny—good job—you were great Johnny."

I couldn't believe I just masturbated in front of a stranger, and I didn't feel any shame or remorse. What was I turning into? I wondered.

I was still gasping for air as I dressed. I felt great—my head was clear and I was happy.

He shut off the bright lights. There was a dim overhead light still on. He came to where I was standing. He had the widest smile I'd ever seen. He put his hands on my shoulders.

"Johnny, you were fantastic—you're a natural—very realistic—you're so hot you could have a big future in modeling—look at what you did to me," he said and pointed to his crotch.

I lowered my eyes and blushed. There was an enormous bulge in the front of his slacks. He put his arms around me and pulled me close. We hugged. He kissed my forehead and cheeks. Suddenly he pressed his lips against mine. He kissed me—it was the first time I'd kissed a man. I kissed him back.

He took my hand and placed it on his bulge. He pressed my hand against it then ran my hand along the entire length of it. I had just had a wonderful orgasm but my penis began twitching already inside my pants. His cock was huge. I wanted to see it—hold it—caress it—kiss it. I didn't know what to do—what to say.

He saw my indecision—my uncertainty.

He said, "Believe it or not, the session only took thirty minutes...there's still plenty of time before you have to go to work."

My hand was still on his cock. I squeezed it. I just had to see this monster.

He read my thoughts and opened his slacks and pushed them and his boxers to his knees.

He heard me take a deep gulp of air as I saw his cock for the first time.

My eyes flew wide open. His cock was ten inches long and had to be three inches around. I held it with both hands. I ran my hand down to his balls. They were very heavy in my small hand. We kissed again. My own cock grew stiff.

We looked into each others' eyes. We both felt the same thing. We hurriedly stripped off our clothes and he gently laid me on the bed. His chest and back were completely covered with hair. He was a huge, hairy bear of a man.

He lay on top of me and I tried to put my arms around him. They only made it half-way.

We kissed—our tongues melded together. He rolled us over until I was on top of him. His huge weapon pressed insistently against my flesh. I reached down and stroked it. It was alive to my touch. It jumped and trembled in my hand.

I kissed my way down his hairy chest and belly until I was kneeling between his legs. I was hypnotized by his cock. I kissed it all over. I breathed his aroma and it sent chills up and down my spine. I kissed and licked his huge balls. I tried to get one in my mouth but it was too big.

I couldn't get his cockhead in my mouth either so I glued my lips and tongue to his hot flesh and stroked his shaft with both hands. He lay back and moaned his approval.

His scent drove me crazy. I greedily lapped-up his pre-cum—it was delicious—I desperately wanted him to cum in my mouth.

My hands pushed and pulled his monster shaft. I slobbered over his cockhead. My head was swimming in a fog of lust I'd never known before. His hips began to jerk and he cried out.

I pressed my lips over his cock-slit and took his barrage of cum in my mouth. I frantically swallowed all I could. He filled my mouth four or five times with his salty but sweet jism and I managed to swallow a good amount of it.

When his groaning and jerking subsided, I licked his cockhead clean. I buried my face in his cum-matted belly hair and savored his nectar.

My own balls ached and cried out for release but I decided to postpone my pleasure.

I gave his penis one last kiss and then we dressed. He kissed my cum-slick lips as we walked to the front of the store. He gave me a twenty dollar bill. I almost felt guilty taking it.

"Do you have any more work for me," I asked shyly.

"Well, not really, unless..." he said then abruptly stopped.

"Unless what?" I asked.

"Well," he said, looking rather sheepish. "I already have enough photos of you by yourself...if you want to pose with another boy—then yes, I can get you more work."

"What does that mean? What kind of 'posing' would I do with another boy?"

"Well," he said then cleared his throat. "You'd have sex with the boy...you would satisfy him with your hands and mouth then...you know...."

"Then what?" I pressed him.

"Then you would bend over and take him in your bottom."

"Oh," I said.

He explained further: "None of the boys I work with are 'overly-endowed', if you know what I mean...it wouldn't be anything like if I did that to you—no, I would never even try such a thing—I'd split you in half...all I can tell you is I'd never have you do anything that I thought would hurt you."

"Oh..." I said.

"Think about it...you would make a hundred dollars a session and you could have as many as three sessions a week...think about it and let me know, okay?"

"Oh...yeah—okay."

When I left the store I stopped and looked at the photo of the beautiful boy I'd seen earlier. I wondered if he would be one of my 'partners'.

When I bent over for The Old Man that night, I dreamt of the beautiful boy, and, I imagined it was Barry's huge cock pumping in and out of me. My orgasm was spectacular.

For three-days-in-a-row I knocked on Barry's door, but he wasn't there.

On the fourth day, he opened the door and let me in.

"'I'd like to do it," I said.

His huge smile warmed my heart.

On Loving Men Ch. 1

bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,241 Followers