On Madison's Avenue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LSanders
LSanders
403 Followers

In the BYU game, a couple of special team blunders put State behind by 21 at the half. Blake had not been able to crack the zone scheme BYU was using on defense, and State's running game was going nowhere. During halftime, the coaches talked about their options. They decided to stick with Blake at quarterback, but they were going to make a couple of adjustments. They decided to run multiple curl patterns into the seams of the zone to tighten up the defense. Then, they were going to use their All-American sprint champion receiver, Damian Gray, and Blake's NFL-strength arm to try and catch the BYU defense napping.

The first sequence worked better than even the coaches expected. Blake called a series of seven and eight yard curls and moved the ball to the BYU 40-yard-line. Then, on a third and short, he sent Damon on a fly pattern. The pocket held and Blake sent a perfect spiral over the heads of the defenders and into the waiting hands of Gray, who sprinted untouched into the end zone. Blake mixed and matched plays all afternoon and kept the defense guessing. By the end of the third quarter, State and BYU were tied at 21. The fourth quarter was all Nielsen and Gray. They worked in combo to stretch the defense, which opened up holes and allowed tailback Greg Pressley to pile up rushing yards. When the final horn sounded, State celebrated a 42 to 21 victory.

There were parties all over campus for the team. Blake suggested going to the Cavaliers Club party since there would be dancing and it wouldn't be completely crazy. The four of them had a great time, which is always a lot easier to do when you win. Blake, of course, was the hero and spent a lot of time shaking hands with alums. Kate and Thomas hit the dance floor. Madison laughed watching Thomas and Kate in their own version of dance fever. They looked like the star pupils at the Elaine Benes Dance Studio.

When Blake had talked himself hoarse, he excused himself and came over to sit next to Madison. "You're certainly the conquering hero," she said with a smile.

"That's because we won. Next week, we play Colorado. There might not be as much to celebrate next weekend, so everyone's getting it all out now," he said laughing.

"That doesn't sound like the Blake Nielsen I know. Admitting the possibility of defeat? I'm shocked," she teased.

"I didn't say we would lose," he said shaking his finger at her. "I just said there might not be as much to celebrate ... a closer victory, in other words."

She laughed. "That sounds more like it."

Over the next couple of weeks, the couples spent more time together than apart. State had a road game at UNLV, so the other three went to the Student Union to watch the game on one of several big screens placed around the building. As before, Kate and Thomas spent most of the time talking to each other and Madison was glued to the game. Late in the fourth quarter, Blake was blindsided by a late hit and went down hard. Madison jumped up and covered her mouth with her hands. Thomas and Kate didn't even notice until they saw her and react. State ended up losing the game by three points.

When the team arrived at the airport around 11:00, the three friends were there to greet them. Madison was the first person to rush up and greet Blake. He had a brace on his knee and was using one crutch but he said he was fine. The coaches and trainers thought he'd be ready for the next game since the team had a bye next Saturday.

The four of them went to an all-night diner on the outskirts of town. They sat in a booth with Kate next to Blake facing Thomas next to Madison. The four of them made small talk about the game and whatever else popped into their heads. There was a tension among them that hadn't existed before. Madison excused herself to go to the bathroom, and Kate said she would go as well. Thomas and Blake sat across from each other forcing smiles and saying nothing.

"Good thing Blake didn't get hurt badly," Madison said to Kate as they fixed themselves up in the mirror.

"Yeah. That would have been a tragedy," she replied.

They suddenly turned to each other and said each other's names simultaneously. "You go first," Madison said.

"Ok. I don't even know how to say this, Maddie. You are such a great and cool roommate. I could never ask for anyone better."

Madison watched her intensely to see where this was going.

"It's just that ... God, I can't even get the words out!" Kate said as she threw her hands up in the air.

"It's okay, Kate. I love you too. Just say it," Madison reassured her.

Kate turned and was trembling. She said in a squeaky voice, "I-I think I'm falling for Thomas." She looked up into Madison's eyes expecting to see daggers. Instead, she saw a tiny smile and a tear roll down Madison's cheek. "Oh, God, Maddie, I'm so sorry. I never meant to hurt you," Kate said hugging her roommate. Kate started crying on Madison's shoulder.

"Hey ... Hey ... Kate it's okay. These aren't tears of hurt. They're tears of relief," Madison said holding her. Kate stopped crying and pulled away from Madison so she could look at her.

"Relief?"

"Kate, I love Thomas in a way that will last a lifetime. He will always hold a special place in my heart. But, I've come to realize I'm not IN love with him. It didn't really hit me until that night on the porch at the KD House. While you were falling for Tommy, I was falling for the new and improved Blake."

"Really?" Kate asked through her sniffles.

"Really. He tried to get something going in high school, but I thought he was a big jerk. Now, though, he's different. He's grown up. He's ..."

"Hot?" Kate finished her thought with a smile.

Madison chuckled. "Yeah ... way hot." She hugged Kate again and said, "Sweetie, you need to fix your make-up. It's a mess." Kate laughed and went to work.

When Kate was about ready to go out, she asked, "So, what do we do about those two out there?"

"Whatever seems natural," Madison said with a smile.

The two women came out of the bathroom arm in arm.

"Thomas and I were about to lead a rescue party," Blake said as they walked toward the booth. Madison sat next to Blake and kissed him. Kate sat next to Thomas and kissed him. The two guys looked up in shock and turned to each other. "Hey, man, I had nothing to do ..." Thomas started to assure Blake.

"Me either, dude ..." Blake began to respond. Madison and Kate looked at each other and broke into hysterics looking at the expressions on their men's faces.

"What's going on?" Blake asked with a confused look on his face.

Madison started by taking Thomas' hands in hers. "We just decided things were not in their natural order. Tommy, I will love you until the day I die. I mean that with all my heart. You and your whole family are the most special people in the world to me. But, I came to realize that I'm not in love with you, and after watching you for the past few weeks with Kate, I don't think you're in love with me either."

"Maddie, I ..." She put her finger to his lips and shushed him.

"Thomas I don't ever want you out of my life ... ever. But, I also want you to fall happily, hopelessly, helplessly in love. I think Kate may be the one. I've seen the way you look at each other. You and I never had that, and I want that for you more than anything."

Thomas looked at Kate. She said, "She's right. I am falling in love with you, Thomas Callahan."

"Really?" he said staring into the sapphire pools of her eyes.

"Really," she purred. They kissed slowly and deeply and hugged each other.

Blake had been watching all of this in amazement. "I'm not in anyone's way, am I?"

Madison ran her hand through his silky dark brown curls and answered, "Yeah, you are being a real pest, Mr. Quarterback." Then, she threw her arms around his neck and kissed him feverishly. Though he was stunned, he was not dead, and he responded heartily.

When they came up for air, he said in a squeaky voice, "Check!" That made everyone howl with laughter. Blake cleared his throat and asked for the check in his most masculine voice.

The athletes had private bedrooms and every single one of them were experts at getting girls in and out of the building unnoticed. Madison snuck to Blake's room, which left the dorm free for Kate and Thomas.

Once Blake and Madison were alone, she immediately started unbuttoning his shirt. When she tossed it to the side of the room, she stood back for a moment to take in his beauty. "Wow! Do you even know how to define body fat?" she marveled. Blake just grinned. The pants were a bit trickier with knee brace. Blake explained that he just needed to wear it for a few days as a precaution. They worked together to get the rest of his clothes off and to put the brace back on. Madison was practically licking her lips looking at the long, meaty toy Blake sported between is thighs. Just the thought of being naked with Madison James at last made him rock hard. She knew it was going to be a stretch to get him inside her, but she was dripping already just thinking about it.

Blake watched as she slowly removed her clothes. She teased and tortured him by moving at a snail's pace and by rubbing her shirt lightly over his turgid cock. When she got to her bra, Blake held his breath. Once the garment was off, he whispered, "Oh, fuck, Maddie." She turned her ass toward him and slid off her white lacy thong and tossed it on the pile of clothes on the floor. She turned and presented herself to him.

"What do you think? Was it worth the wait?" she asked.

Blake's mouth was so dry, he could hardly talk. "My, God, Maddie. You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen in my life." His eyes scanned every inch of her dark, perfect form. From the shiny hair falling in front of her face to her round, firm tits, to her hourglass hips and trim muscular legs, to the dark oasis of her pussy. She was shaved except for a dark strip above her vagina, and Blake was so excited he felt lightheaded.

"I hope we can make love several times 'cause I'm gonna blow in three seconds the first time," he warned.

Madison was so wet; she wanted to slide on top of him immediately. Her heart was pounding in her ears. "This may take a couple of minutes," she explained as she aimed his massive pole at her opening. She closed her eyes and began working him slowly into her. She used small in-and-out motions to allow her slick canal to adjust to his girth. Though Blake's cock was wide, its head was only slightly bigger than its shaft, which made it easier to maneuver him inside.

Slowly, inch-by-inch, she moved down on him. He was concentrating as hard as he possibly could on not cumming instantly. When she finally had him in all the way, she looked at him and smiled. "Jesus, Blake, I've never been completely full of cock before. You feel amazing!"

Madison moved up and down on his scorching, indestructible shaft and felt her pussy stretch and release more liquid in response. In about one minute, Blake stiffened and sent the first of a series of pulses into her. Madison closed her eyes and held her breath so she could concentrate on the feeling. White cream squirted out the side of her sodden channel as she slowed.

"I'm gonna stay right here, kissing you and letting you suck my tits until you're hard again. Then, we'll pick up where we just left off," she said before devouring Blake in a passionate kiss. He held her tight so he wouldn't slip out of her heavenly cavern.

They kissed for about ten minutes when Madison felt something poking her cervix. She realized he was fully erect inside her again. Blake then managed to use his strength to roll Maddie onto her back by moving in the direction of his good knee. He kept his injured knee straight and on the floor.

He looked down at her and said, "God, Maddie, you don't know how long ..." She interrupted him by putting her hand over his lips.

"I know. Just make love to me."

Blake used every skill and maneuver he had ever learned to make wild love to this angel. He kissed her and pinched her nipples while he pounded away at her sex. Maddie hooked her ankles around his taut body and moved with him. He was so big that her clit was ravished with every passage in and out. She came twice before he reached his climax. Each of her orgasms was bigger than the one before. Her clit never had time to recover as the assault continued. She felt his heavy balls slap into her. She had never felt more like a woman than right now with this Adonis moving inside her. As her third orgasm hit, she felt him grow and stretch her even more. She prepared herself for the series of explosions. When the first blast of scalding cum plowed into her cervix, she ignited into the most explosive orgasm of her life. Waves of pleasure washed over her in torrents. She came so hard she saw sparkles. When they finally reached the end, Blake collapsed on top of her in a sweaty heap. She released her ankles, and he rolled over on his back, panting. As his softening manhood finally pulled out of her, the bed was flooded with fluid. He pulled her onto his lean muscular chest. She laid her head over his heart and listened to the slowing rhythm.

When he recovered enough to talk, he lifted her up so they could look in each other's eyes. "Maddie, I know this may sound crazy since this is really just our first date, but promise me you'll never leave me."

"Blake, I ..."

"Please promise me," he said with the desperate pleading look of a little boy. Her heart broke in a million pieces looking at him.

She swallowed hard and said, "Blake, I will never leave you. But, you have to promise me the same thing, you know."

He pulled her back to his chest and hugged her hard and replied, "That's like promising that I'll continuing breathing. As corny as it sounds, I would marry you tonight if you'd be stupid enough to have me."

"Let's take this one step at a time," she said. Then, she rose up and looked at him and put her hand to his cheek. "But, I can promise you that I don't plan on going anywhere. Especially not when I can have this whenever I want," she said grinning and holding his damp, flaccid dick in her hand.

"Then, is it okay if I say I love you?" he asked with those same little boy eyes.

"Yeah. It's okay. And, for the record, I love you too," she said as she bent down to give him a gentle kiss. "You know, the people back home are gonna wonder what took us so long," she said laying her head down again on his chest.

He held her close. "I guess some roads just take longer to get to their destinations," he replied.

"Kind of like dicks," she said laughing and tugging on his penis, which was, again, rising to the occasion.

He wrapped his strong arms around her and started tickling her. She giggled and tried to get away, but it was impossible. Finally, he released her and said, "Well, I'm ready for the next round if you are."

She looked in his eyes and answered, "Yeah."

Then she added, "I'm just glad that road of mine finally brought me to you."

The End

LSanders
LSanders
403 Followers