On Meeting Him

Story Info
She finally meets him in person.
1.7k words
3.91
9.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For Mike

I've never been to Arizona before. I've never even met someone from Arizona before. To be honest, I expected it to be all desert with a few cactuses here and there, and I expected his house to be in the middle of the barren sand.

I watch too many Disney movies, don't I?

Of course, as I stepped off the plane, I noticed the airport wasn't at all what I had imagined in my mind's eye - no men in cowboy hats with sheriff badges, no galloping around on horses. He was waiting for me almost the minute I stepped off the plane, though I didn't quite see him at first. As I scanned the heads of the tallest people, looking for the light brown hair and glasses I remembered from the picture, I was poked in the ribs.

"Watch it!" I called out, turning around instinctively to see his face smiling down at me.

To say I hugged him would be an understatement; to say I "attacked" him would be better fitting. It was more of a tackle, actually, when I threw my arms around him and jumped on top of him. His strong build held me for a few seconds before placing me back on the ground, and he was chuckling lightly. "Excited to see me, huh?"

"Of course, Master."

I was a little afraid conversation would be awkward or forced at first, but it flowed from each of us like we'd known each other for years. We smiled at the children trying to define themselves as "indie" with scarves around their necks in the middle of summer, careful to divert our attention lest we stare too much at them. We spoke about everything and nothing, but just seeing him was causing me to grow with want and need for him that I'd suppressed for so long. He was more handsome than I could have imagined, and stronger and taller than I would have expected. Watching him move about, doing simple tasks like getting coffee, only made me want him more for myself, jealous of every other person who got to lay their eyes on him.

"Why don't you show me your house?" I asked eventually.

"Finally," he said with a smile.

We were kissing before we even reached the door, and as he fumbled at the lock, his eyes were closed and his lips were against mine. His tongue was so warm and inviting, exploring every corner of my mouth softly as I met it with eager hunger for him. I couldn't keep my hands off him as they ran down his spine, pressing into his lower back before reaching for his ass. I grasped the flesh in my palms and we tumbled through the doorframe, our arms tangled across each other's bodies as we pushed our way to his bedroom.

I didn't have time to look around his room. We were desperately tearing at each other's clothes, starved for the feel of our bodies against each others. Every inch of his skin I touched seemed to make vibrations pulse through mine and I was more than welcoming when he finally removed my jeans, sliding his hands around my bar ass and pulling me against him. His cock pressed against our stomachs between us, and I hopped onto him, my lips on his neck, wrapping my legs around his thighs and my arms around his neck as, pressing my hips against his. I moved myself up and down slowly, wanting him to feel how wet and inviting I was, wanting to please my master as much as I could.

He lifted me then and threw me back into the bed. I landed with a thump, immediately getting onto all fours and moving towards him like a prowling animal. He stood at the edge of the bed in nude beauty, his erect cock pointing upwards against his stomach as he said, "Come over here, Pet."

I obediently crawled towards him, my head looking up at his eyes, straining to keep my attention away from his body. "Yes, Master."

"Tell me how badly you want me," he commanded.

I obediently obliged, almost gasping for air at the thought. "I want you so bad, Master, it hurts. I'm soaking wet," I said, reaching my fingers back to my slit and retracting them, covered with my juices to show him. "I want your handsome body inside of me thrusting. I want to please you. I want to make you cum over and over again until you can't possibly cum any more. I want you to grab onto my thighs and dig your nails in and fuck me until I blue. Or actually seizure," I added with a smile.

This seemed to please him very much, for as I licked my juices off my fingers slowly, he pulled my head towards him, holding it in both his palms. "You are a good pet. Now place my cock inside of your mouth."

I'd always gotten immense pleasure out of giving head; in fact, it was one of my favorite things to do, besides fucking. I nodded and reached for his cock with one hand as I pulled it into my lips. He was hard and extended to a full six inches, the perfect length as my tongue started playing circles around his head. I licked the underside gently, wrapping my tongue around his shaft before my fingers played gently with his balls, massaging them lightly. I let the tip of his cock into my mouth, my tongue at the tip pressing into him as I pulled the length of him inside of my mouth. It felt wonderful against the back of my throat, and I purred happily as I felt him pulse inside of my mouth. Slowly, I moved my head back and forth, tightening my lips when they played around his head as I progressed faster, swallowing his pre. His moaning was one of the best sounds I could've heard, and I closed my eyes as I enjoyed the task at hand. My hands cupped his balls, my fingers playing with the little space behind them and my thumb tugging at the skin at the top. I sucked faster, listening to his murmurs of encouragement as I let my tongue massage his cock as it was pushed in and out of my mouth. He began to meet me with his own thrusts, light spasmodic things as I felt him growing harder and thicker in my mouth. He reached for my hair and wrapped it in his fingers, tugging and pulling me forwards and backwards, though I hardly needed the direction. I knew he was about to cum when his fingers tangled in my hair pulled me forward and his cock went deeper into the back of my throat, over and over again until I felt the thick, salty taste of his juices full my mouth.

He was panting, and I licked the juices left on his cock away before swallowing his seed happily. I smiled up at him, and he looked down at me with the most wonderful of faces; a mix of pleasure and happiness. "I am proud of you, my little pet," he said and I beamed, feeling my skin radiating with glee. "You did very well."

"I'm so eager to please you, Master! Please, let me do it again, and this time will be even better!" I insisted.

He chuckled, ruffling my hair lightly. "Not now, pet. Now you I am going to fuck you."

I did as I was told, shaking from being so close to his bare body. He stood in front of me, completely nude, and I could feel myself growing wetter just at the sight. As he sat down on the bed, he leaned against the headboard and motioned for me to come near. Of course, I obliged, crawling on top of him, spreading my legs and mounting him as he forcefully pulled my head towards him. We kissed again, passionate and strong, eager and hungry, and I nibbled his lower lip gently, sucking into my mouth before pressing my hips down into his. The sensations were wild with his tongue in my mouth and his bare cock pressing against my slit, and a small moan immediately escaped my lips. He chuckled at that, before lifting me by the hips and placing me down on his cock.

As it slid inside of me, something I'd yearned for and imagined for so long, I let another moan escape my lips. It was the perfect length and width, and to say I was beyond happy would be an understatement. But my mind couldn't quite focus on anything but the pleasure as I felt every inch of it slide deep inside of me, from the tip of his head to the base of his shaft. I began bouncing up and down on his cock, his fingers on my breasts pinching my nipples lightly as I moaned out louder and louder. I could feel my womanhood tightening around his cock as I bounced faster, pushing him deeper and deeper inside of my wet, wanting cunny. I switched to grinding back and forth, faster and faster, until I could hear him groaning, and then began bouncing again, making faster motions as he started thrusting up into me. He reached for my hips and pulled me down on him over and over again until we were both crying out in pleasure. Finally, my toes began to curl and my fingers clenched as I felt my body starting to go numb with satisfaction and I was groaning and moaning loudly, and I could tell he was in the same place; his eyes were closed and his mouth was open lightly. It made me beam to see him so pleased, and I increased the speed of my bouncing, feeling both of us close to orgasming until finally, with a hard thrust up into me, he let out a final groan, and I let out a small scream as I felt him release his load inside of me, his juices and our juices mixing deep inside my cunt.

We collapsed on top of each other, our breath coming in pants. I managed to choke out, "How was it, Master?"

"You did wonderful, my pet." He patted me on the head lightly. His eyes were still closed, and a small smirk was on his lips. I crawled up and kissed those lips gently before resting my head on his shoulder.

I wrapped my arms around his middle, pulling him closer and kissing his cheek. "Let's do it again."

"Move in with me."

"I'd love to."