On My Own

Story Info
Masturbation Fun.
1.2k words
4.39
55.7k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My heartbeat is slow and steady. My mind is focused. I watch the girls on the screen - naked, taking turns caressing a dick with their tongues. They're licking, sucking, slurping. Their tongues meet on the shaft and race back in forth up and down the dick. They stop sucking and tug at the swollen member while they passionately kiss. One leans forward and the other's nipple disappears in her mouth. The dick looks like it will explode and time.

Slowly, my pants fall to the floor. I shake them off my feet and kick them to the side. My penis is nearly hard. My head is sensitive. I stroke it slowly with my fingertips, starting to yearn for my fingers to be covered in creamy cum. I pinch the skin between my thumb and finger, stretching, pulling, rolling my dick with my fingers. My blood is flowing, my heart is starting to race.

A girl has climbed on the guy's dick. I watch as his penis is enveloped in her warm pussy. She slowly rocks up and down. The rhythm is enticing. If I am being honest, I am a little jealous of him. Her breasts are bouncing softly. She's kissing her girlfriend, her girlfriend is rolling her nipples with her hand, like I am rolling my dick. Round and round her fingers go, tracing the lines of her nipples.

I grab my penis in hand, a firm grip but not over-bearing. The tension around the base of the head of my dick. My hand is full. I feel at peace, at home. I look down and admire the shape of my penis. Not overly long but nice and full. The perfect length for my hand.

Thump. Thump. Thump. Up and down. My hand travels the length of my penis. My grip is slightly tight and stretches my skin as I go. My testicles bounce in rhythm with my hand. Thump, my balls bounce off the inside of my thigh. Thump, they bounce again. Thump, they're aching.

The girls are switching spots. The brunette is riding the dick now. How has he not blown his load in her yet, coating the inside of her vagina, twitching uncontrollably? The blond is standing over him, a leg on either side of his abdomen. Her pussy dangles in front of the brunette. She attacks, licking and sucking her swollen lips, parting them with her tongue, flicking up, down, and all around...her chin is covered in shiny pussy juice.

Thump. Thump. Thump. Thump. My pulse has increased, my heart beats in time with the pace of my hand. The urge is getting strong, I know, shortly I will achieve release. I think about the feeling of my hot cum pouring out of the head of my penis, coating my hand and penis with semen. I remind myself to breath. I bite my lip. It is happening. I begin to climb the last few hills on the way to the point of no return. My testicles ache and my penis swells to maximum capacity. My skin is stretched completely. My scrotum is tight and my balls don't bounce much now, the pace is too fast and they feel heavy as rocks.

The guy's breathing has increased, he is getting close too. The girls are on their knees, sucking, licking his dick, pleading for him to release his seed to them. They're ready and begging for him to reward their hard work bringing him pleasure.

A few more strokes and I will have my reward too. I feel my balls emptying into my penis, I know the cum is coming, I've hit the point of no return. My urethra is full, sperm racing their way to freedom and their ultimate demise.

The brunette drops his penis from her mouth, the blond grabs it hard and pulls feverishly until it explodes on her perfect breasts. He hasn't cummed in a while and there is an impressive amount of his slippery, white cum covering her. A trail of it has slid down her left breast, rolling over her nipple as it slides down.

I close my eyes. Thump. Thump. Thump. Thump. Thump. My pace is maniacal. I feel the first spasm and gasp, holding my breath. I try to hold back the release, prolonging my pleasure. Gush after gush, pouring out of the head of my penis. I am cumming heavy, hard, and fast. Cum covers my hand. Globs of it sliding down the shaft of my penis coming to rest in my neatly trimmed hair.

The brunette leans toward the blond, tongue extended, starting with the tentacle of cum that is nearly falling of her nipple. She takes it in her mouth. A slow smile forms in the corner of her mouth. She works up toward her friend's neck gathering the cum in her mouth as she goes. How he has gone limp is beyond me as he watches the girls kissing with his cum in their mouths, passing back and forth, gathering any that has fallen.

My heart is going to beat out of my chest. The smell is over-powering, my hand slick and covered in cum...directly under my nose and in front of my mouth...before I have time to think about it I stick my tongue out and push my thumb into my mouth. My tongue licks the area between my thumb knuckle and my index finger. I gather as much as I can in my mouth. It tastes salty and watery at the same time, slightly sweet. It isn't disgusting. It is hot. My heart is racing, its in my throat now, leaping its way out of my chest. I have so much cum in my mouth I can't breathe. I look at the girls on the screen, smiling, cuddling, kissing. My throat involuntarily swallows and my cum falls down my throat, coating it with my own sweet cum. I feel it slide down and disappear in my rib cage. Using my index finger and thumb, I squeegee the shaft of my penis, gathering any cum left. I collect all the cum left on my genital area and suck my hand clean. I have a few globs in my mouth now...I savor this taste. I don't know when I will summon this kind of courage again. I swirl it around my mouth and swallow heavily again.

I lay back, spent, in my chair. A film of sweat covers my torso. I am on fire and exhausted. My pulse has slowed and my chest once heaving has now returned to a more relaxed state. My penis softens and rolls to the side.

Out of the corner of my eye I sense movement. I turn my head and lock eyes with my wife. I had forgotten she was sitting across the room. Her eyes meet mine. They are dancing on her face, her smile matching mine. She crawls on top of me looking for leftovers. We kiss and her tongue probes my mouth for any remnants of my cum that I may have saved for her. To her disappointment she finds none. Her breasts rub against my body as she slides her way toward my penis. She wraps her mouth around my penis, tasting the traces of cum that I couldn't get. As she sucks and blood begins returning and filling me up, slowly getting hard in her mouth, thoughts fill my head of the fun we're going to have with my cum tonight...she looks at me in the eye and she reads my thoughts...I feel her mouth curl into a smile around my penis as a look of evil creeps across those beautiful eyes.