On My Own Ch. 02

Story Info
Now things get daring, and "stupid" joins me.
1.3k words
4.34
18.6k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/18/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I spent two weeks looking at the package. Two weeks wondering just why I had spent something like $125 on something I probably wouldn't wear.

But then it was Saturday evening. I slipped on the three-quarters bra and panties. Yeah, I showed a little out the sides, and the panties were thin enough to kind of see the rest. Maybe just a little trim. It did look a tad messy. But not much. The bra was great. My aureoles were pretty obvious and as they slowly hardened, my nipples came into view.

The skimpy outfit was next. I'd gone kind of far out on these and picked a light green. The bra was real thin and lacy, but it didn't matter because all the "naughty bits" were out in the open All but a little of the aureoles were out in the open and my nipples were obviously erect.

The g-string was great! The green contrasted against my pubic hair. No, I wasn't going to shave, this was a nice effect, what I was looking for. Whenever I decided to do it. Then I threw it all back into the bag.

It took another week, but then late Friday I reached in the bag and pulled out the three-quarters and the bikinis. I put some modest shorts and a t-shirt on, slipped into my flip-flops and headed over to the HEB before it closed. I was out of almost everything. Really important things like peanut butter and toilet paper.

What the heck were so many people doing grocery shopping on a Friday night? Didn't they have a life? Which, of course, gave a little giggle to me. I was a little excited. Here I was, prancing around in some sexy underwear.. Okay, I was wearing a pair of mid thigh cargoes and a t-shirt that said "The network IS the computer." (Anyone know who that was?)

As I was walking past the fish, I suddenly realized that my headlights were on. Just a little, you could see them as little rolls. I had seen a woman who was clearly braless wearing a thin, thin white tank and some monster nipples.

I checked out, got home and put away the groceries. Then I stripped off my t-shirt and shorts but, surprisingly, left my underwear on. I poured a glass of wine and settled down. Pulled up an episode of "Battlestar Galactica" on the DVR watched it while I drank three glasses and had a bowl of popcorn. Had another two glasses while I watched "The Closer" and suddenly the bottle was empty and I was feeling just a little "good".

Friday night at 1:15 am sure doesn't sound like a "safe" time to go strolling around in the nude but this is a quiet neighborhood with "nice" people who go to sleep at a "decent" time unless they're walking home from a party. Besides, I wasn't going to be naked. I'd have something on.

I got up and did the same thing. Look left, look right, look left again. Driver's ed? Then I headed out to the street and turned left again. This time I walked further. Past John "something or another"'s house. John isn't someone who I'd like to see me nude. Or in a one piece swimsuit for that that matter. It's not that he isn't good looking, although I'd really say he's bland. It's that he's a pig. He's got a nice wife, 30 years younger than him. Except the part about being brick dumb. He says he's making almost 7 figures as an investment advisor and they're thinking about moving. I'd help him pack. I got past their house and to the next driveway. And stood stock still. Voices. Then I realized there was a couple on the other side of the street, walking their dogs, taking advantage of the "cooler" temperatures. I took two steps on to the lawn and walked up to the large oak. The couple walked on, the dogs didn't look and I was safe. The house didn't have any lights on, so I was safe there. I waited there for three or four minutes and decided to head home. Let's just say that I did what I almost did when I bought them.

Saturday night came. I sat on my couch, watching TV, nude. I'd gotten into the habit by now. Jackie and Max were still somewhere in Europe. Driving from southern Italy around to Croatia. So I didn't have anyone to share with. About 1:30 I had run out of wine again. This time I put on the green "outfit". I turned left again (creature of habit?) and started walking at a brisk pace. For a few steps. The bra provided zero support, even for me. I walked on, not a soul out and about. I walked past the house with the "rescue" trees and kept walking. Two houses and there was one for sale. It had gone up last weekend and would probably have a contract by the end of the next week. I decided to take a peek and walked up to the door. Couldn't see through the frosted glass, so I took a couple of steps over and looked in the front window. The house was cleaned out. No one home.

The wine took over and I pressed my bra clad breasts against the window.

To my horror, a car was coming down the street that intersected ours. I squatted down in the shrubs, which hid me entirely. But the car turned in the other direction. I took a deep breath, but suddenly had another stupid thought run into my alcohol filled "brain". I ran around to the side and silently opened the gate into the backyard. Stepping in, I wandered around for a minute or so, then walked back out. It was kind of cool, but by this time I knew it was also stupid and dangerous.

I headed out and back home. About the time I got to the "safe" house, stupidity came back for a visit. Without giving it a second thought, I reached behind and unclipped the bra. It wasn't as if everything wasn't already in view, but for some reason this felt "even nuder." I even thought about tossing it on the lawn, but wasn't going to lose a bra that cost that much.

I kept walking, feeling more sexy than ever. Suddenly I realized that I was in front of John's house, and that there was a light on in the upstairs. I guess stupid had taken over for the night, as I cupped my breasts and jumped up and down, softly mumbling "look what you're missing, you little shit."

At the edge of his property is a huge oak. I thought "in for a penny, in for a pound" and slipped off the g-string. I gave each of my lips a little stroke and groaned loudly. Too loudly, I think.

I finished my stroll with no incidents. As soon as I was in the door I tossed my undies into the house and leaned back, stroking myself. I slid a finger along my slit, surprised at how wet I was. I slid down to the floor, leaning against the door. And was shocked to hear it close.

Remember "stupid"? She was still there. The house was dark, the porch light was off. I opened the door and started to sit down. The walked out on to the porch and sat down on the cool rock. I slid my fingers between my inner and outer lips, Then moved my left hand into my slit. My right hand gently slid around my clitoris. I stroked it a couple times while sliding up and down. It didn't take long, maybe a minute. I moaned and groaned loudly and had a tremendous, gut ripping orgasm. I lay back again on the floor, legs still spread and knees bent, panting. I probably spent more time there. Then I got up and went inside, closing the door behind me.

I haven't done anything that stupid again. But I still go shopping wearing those underwear. And I just bought a really thin tank top. Perfect as winter is actually coming.