On My Own Terms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now it was my turn. All of this loveplay had given me one of my now-rare erctions. I sat up, high on his chest, with my love-pole inches from his parted lips. With my hands still clutching his head, I thrust my cock into his mouth and fucked his face. He hadn't an ounce of protest left in him; he was emotionally drained, passive, and very receptive to my thrusts. He sucked me with loud, wet slurping sounds; certainly not as skillful as I, but adequate for the task. Once I had established the rhythm, I released his head and used my hands to fondle my breasts, massaging the tender skin and stimulating my erect, super-sensitive nipples. In no time at all I was at the edge, then plummeting over, filling Ken's mouth with my own milky jism. Wave after wave of ecstasy rolled over me, engulfed me, drowned me.

After a while, when the bliss of orgasm has subsided, I once more laid out on top of him and kissed him deeply, sharing with him the taste of my own sweet cream as I had done earlier with his. Then I released his bindings and snuggled up to him. As I expected, there was no revulsion of my trans-gendered status; he saw me as a beautiful, highly-sexed woman. He confirmed this with the swelling of a new erection.

We made love for hours. I alternately sucked him off and humped him until he didn't have an ounce of semen left in him. Some time later, Krystal and Rick came in to join us. Ken helped Krystal and me introduce Rick to the joy of She-male love.

Krystal and I made plans for our very special wedding ceremony. The most important, of course, was the fulfillment of my pledge to her. She had spent the last year transforming me into a beautiful and accomplished woman, and had performed the task well. I was completely caught up in the spell, and could not conceive of going back to what I had been before. Ever. It seemed the most natural thing in the world to go all the way to Womanhood. I am thrilled with the results of my operation. I will never miss my cock; I adore my smooth, sensitive new pussy.

And my breasts---wow! Krystal decided that I was going to be VERY busty and I didn't argue with her. I always wanted to have BIG, round, bouncing boobs, and now I do! I spill out over my 34-D bras with incredible pulchritude. I can't wait to make love as a real woman, but I have to; Krystal insists that I be a "virgin" bride. That does not mean we have stopped having sex altogether. We eat each other like two wild animals, sharing the passion and special closeness that only women can know.

I never thought I would be one to get nervous on my wedding day. But here I am, fussing and fretting over every little detail, just like any other bride. The resemblence ends there; no other bride ever looked like this on her wedding day. I am dressed in white, as every "virgin" does, but this apparel will never appear in Brides Magazine. My foundations are deepest black, as befitting my sluttish nature. I am wearing a brand-new leather corset which whittles my waist to the smallest it has ever been. The built-in underwired demi-cups cradle my breasts high on my chest, pushing them together to form a deep crevasse of cleavage.

My long, graceful legs are encased in sheer black seamed stockings which mark my whorish proclivities. I wear a lace-over-satin gown that begins at my ankles and hugs my curves all the way up to my bustline. From there to the ends of the long, fitted sleeves it is see-through lace only. The bodice is scooped out right down to my bustline. The effect is that my breasts are completely visible through the sheer lace, and accessible to anyone who wants to fondle them. I am perched regally atop white patent pumps with my trademark six-inch spike heels. My Love has informed me that I will live in six-inch stilettos for the rest of my life as a symbol of my devotion to her, and I wear them proudly.

My make-up, hair, and fingernails are the same as they were on the night of our anniversary, when I pledged myself to Krystal and Womanhood forever. After all, it is an obligation to preserve a "work of art" for all to see. It was my decision not to wear a veil. I am deeply proud of what I have become; at 39-20-36, I am every inch a woman. I have no wish to hide ANYTHING.

As I glide gracefully up the aisle, I see my beautiful Krystal waiting for me in her "tuxedo"; a black satin morning coat with tails over a matching black satin minidress. The hem of the dress barely covers her lovely ass, and the scooped bodice makes her breasts as readily-accessible as my own. Her legs are encased in the same sheer black nylon as mine, and she is perched on towering black patent spikes.

The girls from the salon are my lovely attendants, and Ken and Rick stand up for Krystal. There was no problem getting them to agree to this arrangement. They understand the special love Krystal and I share, and they are happy to help us celebrate that love. They have no choice. They belong to us now; body and soul. They are helplessly, hopelessly under our spell. They understand that they are our possessions, our personal playthings, and have no wish to end the arrangement. They would do anything for us. Absolutely anything.

As we exchange our vows, I glow with love and contentment. She takes my hand and slips the wedding band on my finger, We seal our vows with a searing kiss, grinding our bodies together in a passionate embrace. The air is charged with sexual tension, transmitted from us to everyone in the room. We openly explore each other's bodies with our hands and rub nylon-clad leg against leg, oblivious to our surroundings. I have easy access to her barely-hidden pussy; she, in turn, opens the hidden, full-length zipper in the front of my gown, revealing my own soaking-wet snatch.

After long minutes of insistent manipulation with long, slender fingertips, we clutch each other frantically in an earth-shattering mutual orgasm. Our gasps and moans punctuate the otherwise dead-silence of the room, as everyone is caught up in the throes of voyeuristic fascination and lust.

I am ecstatic. I now have everything I have ever dreamed of; a gorgeous woman who loves me as much as I love her, a handsome, well-hung stud to give me a good fucking whenever I want it, and my own breath-taking femininity. We will leave on our honeymoon tonight; just Krystal, myself, and our two handsome sex toys. It is so wonderful to live Life on my own terms.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

My Feminine Side Guy becomes a beautiful sexy girl.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Birthday Present Pt. 01 He becomes his wife's lovely lesbian lover.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Transformations - A Love Story A husband and wife go through a life-changing journeyin Transgender & Crossdressers
Shemale Surprise A married man is seduced and taken by a friend of his wife's.in Transgender & Crossdressers
The Agreement A man's wife accepts his crossdressing.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories