On My Way Home

Story Info
Exposure antics along the way home.
1k words
4.02
26.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Becky. I am 5'6" tall and about 165 lbs. I know I'm a little overweight but most of that weight is in my over-sized tits. I wear an "F" cup if that helps you any.

I have a long drive home after work everyday and usually fill the time by lightly rubbing my pussy while making the drive.

Just the other day I discovered that wasn't enough.

I have been very busy at work and have not made the time to masturbate in at least 2 weeks. I haven't had sex in months since I broke up with my boyfriend for being a dick.

I was feeling very horny all day and was really having a hard time concentrating at work. As soon as it was time to leave for the day, I went into the rest room and removed my panties and placed them in my purse. I was already wet and couldn't wait to get to the car.

I hadn't even made it out of the parking lot when I started rubbing my lips under my skirt. I was so wet that it was starting to puddle on my leather seats. Not even 2 blocks down the road I was sitting at a red light when I heard some guy whistle. I didn't even notice the truck had pulled up in the right lane next to me. I was surprised so I pulled my hand out from under my skirt and looked at him. Though I was embarrassed, the look on his face drove me to orgasm. I don't think he even realized what was happening as he just pulled away while I was cumming, giving a quick honk of the horn. By now I had realized that being caught was what made me cum and I wanted more.

My seat was now soaked with my fresh pussy juice and I was even more horny than before. In my mind I was already planning how to get more guys to watch me and how to show them more. I got on the highway to continue my commute. As soon as I was able I got into the left lane and unbuttoned 3 more buttons on my shirt. It was now open just below my tits, nearly exposing my bra. I was starting to finger my pussy again when I saw a pickup truck pass me and quickly slam on his brakes to slow down again. As he got next to me I could feel the excitement growing. He matched my speed and kept watching my breasts nearly on full display. With my hand under my skirt I knew he couldn't see me fingering but I'm sure he knew what I was doing. He seemed fascinated by my tits so I reached up and ripped the remaining buttons open on my blouse. The only thing covering my tits now was my black lace bra which he seemed to approve of as he nearly ran off the road. He motioned for me to pull over but I shook my head no. He seemed disappointed but didn't leave my side.

As the next exit approached I quickly slowed behind him and shot off the highway. I knew I'd never see him again as the next exit was almost 7 miles further.

By this time, my body was on fire, my pussy was the wettest it had ever been. I was shaking out of control but I still wanted more.

I pulled into the parking lot of a local department store and parked because I knew I couldn't drive any more. I took a moment to look at myself and what I had done. My blouse was missing all but one button, I had no idea where my panties were, and my skirt was soaked. I parked as far from the store as possible and was planning on fingering myself until I came but quickly realized that I wanted someone to watch.

I fastened the one button on my blouse, right in front of my tits. It strained holding me in. I also straightened my skirt and got out of the car. I started walking towards the store when I noticed a convertible parked a couple of rows over with three guys in it. I walked over to the cart return in the parking lot which was two rows behind the convertible. As I reached for a cart the last button on my blouse flew off exposing my bra covered rack. I didn't know if anyone was watching but when I felt the air on my exposed skin I nearly came again. I knew I couldn't go in the store now. I position myself between two cars in the row directly behind the convertible of guys. I left my open blouse on but tore off my bra. I have never seen my nipples this hard. I began rubbing my nipples with one hand while the other hand found its way to my dripping cunt. I couldn't keep my skirt out of the way so I just pulled it off. I was biting and licking my nipples and finger fucking my cunt. I felt the wave come over my body and knew I was close again.

I opened my eyes for a second and saw the guys from the convertible standing around me. All of them had their cocks out and were stroking them fast. Just that sight sent me over the edge. I came so hard that I actually think I had three or four orgasms back to back. After I finished, I took off my blouse and walked back to my car completely naked flashing a smile at the guys who had watched me. I got in the car and sped off not wanting to be followed.

I had left my skirt and blouse laying in that parking lot and now had to drive home completely nude. I must have cum 20 times before I got home.

I have now discovered I like to be watched and can't wait for the drive home tomorrow.