On My Way Home

Story Info
Teenage girl gets pleasured on a rickshaw ride.
3.9k words
4.1
51k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story took place a couple of months past my 18th birthday, back when I was still staying at my hostel. I used to come home every Sunday using the Institute's Bus service that left the hostel grounds at 4:30am. I had never missed this bus until that day when I forgot to set up my alarm. To all futility, I woke up at exactly 4:30am to find that there'd be no way I'd be making that bus.

Staying in the hostel was not an alternative. I had a meet with my friends on the same day and I didn't want to miss it at any cost, so I got dressed, took my bag of clothes, which was mostly filled with dirty clothes that I took home to wash, and proceeded to the gate. Our hostel was on a secluded part of land within a creek. It would take an hour to get from the hostel gate to the main highway by any means of transport and most of this time would be spent on a crude road without streetlights or pedestrians. It was also hard to get transport. Public transport used to leave once every two hours and the next one was scheduled for 6am which was too long a wait. Luckily, I noticed another guy from our hostel waiting at the side of the street. It seemed like he knew a way out of there.

I asked him details and he told me that he had called for a rickshaw. I felt relieved and decided to get to the highway with him. We both waited at the side of the street. He was staring off into oblivion, listening to music on his iPod. That's when I figured that I ought to do the same. I plugged in my headphones and connected it to my cell phone for the tunes to start playing automatically. Not long after, my saviour's rickshaw arrived.

I looked like it could seat 6 persons, including the driver, but 3 of those slots were already taken. One by the driver, of course, and the other two by these old village ladies. The guy got in front and sat next to the driver. He signalled for me to get in the back with the two women... I did, without second thought and not a second later, the journey began.

The road was bad. It was full of potholes that made our tiny vehicle jump and bang, every time it drove over one. I had my bag on my lap and it would jump and bounce along with everything else around me. I stopped taking notice of it later on though, lost in my music. We stopped in between to pick up a man who got seated with the driver in front. Now we were fully loaded. Another five minutes later, we stopped at a small village intersection and the two old ladies, having reached their destination, got out. But almost exactly then, two men got in. That too, in such a way that I got sandwiched between them. This got me worried immediately. I turned to the guy from my institute but he seemed busy with his iPod. I even nudged him a couple of times but he didn't notice. So I decided to let it be.

I looked at the two men. One of them was old with greying hair, skinny; he had a handbag on his lap and was looking out the window to his left. The guy on my right was a youngster. Probably my age, though not as well off. He had his spine bent forward and looking out the window, to his right. I was in between, awkwardly sitting between them, wondering whether I should rest my back on the seat on not. And then I realized that I could. If anything happened, I could always scream for help. So I leaned back and kept to myself and my music. We were 15 minutes into the journey.

Five minutes later, I could feel something brushing on my left thigh. I couldn't see it coz the rickshaw was awfully dark and my bag was in the way. I didn't pay it much heed. It was probably a mistake, I thought, since it was the old man, after all. Few minutes later, though, the rubbing started getting a bit more intense and that's when I realized that it was no mistake. I was being felt by the old man, who was innocently staring out the left window like nothing was happening.

Now I was wearing my hostel uniform since the gate guards required all students passing through the gate to be appropriately dressed. This meant that I was wearing a knee length skirt and a short sleeve top. He was rubbing me over the fabric of my thigh, slowly pulling the hem back, with every stroke, ever so perfectly, like a professional. My hands were gripping my bag, but I decided that I'd better use it to shield my thighs. I lowered my left arm to my thigh and tried to push his intruding hand away. He was feeling me lightly with the back of his palm and immediately noticed it when my arm got in the way. To this, he started rubbing his hand on the skin of my arm! And longer strokes now. He was rubbing my across my elbow, almost all the way to my sleeve. I was afraid he'd put his arm on my breast or up my collar next, so I pulled my hand out and placed it on my bag again. This left my thigh open for his exploration.

I then decided that I could push my bag towards him so that he isn't able to reach my thigh. But thanks to a pothole, the rickshaw jumped and so did my bag. The next thing I knew, his palm was on the lower end of my thigh, on my bare skin, with my bag on top of it. Now I was getting really uncomfortable. I tried looking at my acquaintance but, I think he was asleep. The other guy sitting in the front, along with the driver and the driver himself, looked like people I wouldn't want to call for help. They looked a lot scarier than this old man. The boy to my right didn't seem a good idea either. I couldn't see why he wouldn't just join in on the action. So I sat tight, trying to push my bag down on his hand so hard so that he wouldn't be able to move it... And he couldn't. His hand couldn't move. But his fingers could.

Like little worms, his fingers probed my bare skin. They we certainly bolder than his previous advances. Now, he knew I was well aware and helpless. He had me right where he wanted me. And I could feel myself getting wet at well. I was getting excited. My nipples were undoubtedly getting stiff. My heart had been pumping twice as fast ever since these men got in. With his hand on my thigh, I was getting frantic. I was so confused and numb. A part of me just wanted it to be over. Another part of me wanted to press something against my poor hole down there that was going crazy. I didn't even notice that his hand had already wiggled its way up towards my waist, pulling my skirt back with it. I couldn't even concentrate enough to push my bag down on his hand. My own hands were somewhat petrified.

His fingers reached the hem of my underwear. I could bet that he could feel the dampness right off the bat. I kept looking at him with the corner of my eye but he seemed indifferent to the whole situation. He was looking out the window like there was a parade marching outside. While, inside, his hand was marching towards my most private part. No one else had even noticed that something like this was happening. Was it really even happening?

His fingers had reached my panties. They were wiggling around, driving me crazy. At times when the rickshaw would bounce, I'd let out a silent, muffled moan that would get covered by the sound of the clunky metal to metal noises coming from the vehicle. With every bounce, he'd get bolder too. Finally, he had his hand right between my thighs, probing my crotch, looking for my intimate parts. He instinctively followed the damp fabric straight to my clit and them my lips. The moment I was touched there, I nervously squeezed my thighs together. This only squeezed his hand, which in-turn thrust his fingers against my hole. It felt good. It felt very good. I was slowly getting pulled into ecstasy. My body had never felt this way before. Never had I been touched down in my private spots by anyone but myself. I'd squeeze my thighs together, just to feel him on my vagina. He hadn't gotten under my panties yet. It had been a good ten minutes since he started fingering me, when I decided to get naughty as well.

Thoughts and scenarios started playing in my mind. I didn't know how far this would go. There was another half hour remaining on this ride, but what after that? What if he dragged me somewhere and raped me, now that I was showing consent. What if it took a turn for the ugly? Just thinking about it was making me even hornier. Now, I was at the brink of hoping that he'd do something bolder. I wasn't sure if I wanted to lose my virginity like this but I did want him to keep going.

I turned my head to him. He kept looking away, while his hand performed its magic down south. I wondered how had his member would have become by now. He had his handbag on his crotch so I couldn't see. This reminded me of my own bag. I pushed it forward to the edge of my thighs, towards my knees so that he could have his space and I could see the silhouette of the arm fingering me in the dark. His arm was very close to my left tit. So I leaned towards him to push my breast into it. I started pushing my left tit into his elbow. My nipples were probably as hard as can be, but they couldn't be seen through my bra, or else, he could even probably feel them.

I was hoping he'd use his free hand to cup my breasts and I was ready to pull it and place them on me, but it was all the way on his other side. I did something else, though. I yanked on his naughty right arm and leaned closer to him so that his arm passed straight between my breasts. Now, he was a lot closer to me. I could even smell him now that his neck and shoulder were inches from my face. I'd gripping on to his arm every time he'd push against my clit, squeezing my thighs together and my breasts too. I wanted him to pull the gusset of my panties away and feel my bare skin again. So I finally sent my own right hand down to help him with it.

His hand didn't even seem to care that it had company. He kept going, savouring his time with my cunt. I spread my legs a bit, hooked the hem of my panties and pulled them to one side. With the floodgates open, his fingers were quick to rush in. They were on my gash, flicking my clit, running along my lips, jabbing against my hole. It was driving me crazy; I had literally forgotten about the 4 other men in the vehicle with me. But they had no way of noticing either. I had realized that the centre mirror had been broken, so that ruled out the driver. My bag effectively shielded the rest. Now all that I could think about was how I could make it even more interesting.

I kept wishing that the rest of them would all disappear so that he could have his way with me but even if everyone did, I knew that the guy from the hostel would be with me until the last stop. I pulled him a bit closer so that his ear was right by my face. His sweaty scent vibrantly filled my nose and senses. He was driving me insane. Down below, I opened up my thighs some more so that he had enough room to finger fuck me and I was right in doing so. He intensified his probing until I had the first orgasm of the morning. I bit on my wrist to make sure I didn't moan.

When I settled down, he eased his movements as well... And to my surprise, he withdrew his hand. It was dripping wet and this was clearly visible. But he took it straight to his mouth and began suckling on it. He was sucking my juices out of his hands. Certainly the boldest action he had performed with his face, at least, and I found this very arousing. I wanted him to look at me when he fingered me, but he'd act as if nothing was happening, even if he was having full approval now.

I started fingering myself looking at him lick on his fingers and then, when my fingers were all wet with discharge, I raised it too his face. I waited for him to move his own hand and accept mine, but he didn't. I waited some more, but he didn't entertain me at all. This really annoyed me. And so, I decided to do something really drastic.

The boy sitting to my right was leaning forward, with his elbows on his knees. His head was facing down and I was sure that he was asleep. He looked like a local. All he was wearing was a flimsy tank top and an old discoloured pair of pants. He looked rather pale and harmless so I thought he'd be submissive enough to satisfy what the old man was not willing to indulge in. The old man's hand returned to my pussy after a while. He still wouldn't touch my hand, so I gave up and instead, made my move on the boy. Just like the old man had enticed me, I placed my hand on his left thigh and began brushing him gently. It seemed he was still unaware, so I impatiently moved straight to his crotch. He still didn't notice my hand playing around the top of his waist. I'd have to go lower but his most sensitive spot was shut between his thighs. I'd have to force myself on to it.

I didn't think twice. I was too horny. The old man had started probing me like was so good at. I pushed my hand between his thighs and against what I felt was his limp cock. This caught his attention and he reacted by leaning back, in surprise. Now I could see his face and he could see my hand between his legs, all too clearly. For a moment he looked confused. I figured he'd understand when he saw the old man's hand under my skirt, but instead, the old man had taken back his hand the minute the boy leaned back on to the seat. I didn't stop, though. I didn't make eye contact with him but I had a smile on my face. I was looking at his pants. I could feel him stiffening. I then yanked on his zipper and he took the hint and opened it up for me. My right hand rushed into his pants like a snake looking for its prey. It didn't have to look far. He didn't have any underwear on, so I was immediately entangled in his pubic hair, but after a bit of clawing, I found his slowly stiffening cock, that gave a mighty twitch the moment I touched it. It was moist and sticky, from sweat. He sure didn't look like he had bathed... But neither had I, so who was I to judge.

As bold as my actions were, this was the first time I had actually touched a penis. I had seen pictures and watched a few porno flicks but this was my first penis. It was soft and yet getting hard. It felt amazing to touch. It slowly grew longer than what would fit in my hand. I'd say he was five inches tops, but I didn't mind at all. He shifted in his seat so that his cock could be pulled out of the zipper. And that's what I did. I was dying to look at it. Despite the darkness, I could make out that it was brown. Five inches was just about right. As I pulled the skin back, the top portion came out from under to expose its mushroom-like head. He sat back motionless, looking at my hand pleasuring him slowly and curiously. I squeezed it a little and watched him squirm. It was really cute. The three men ahead were still unaware and this certainly added thrill because now, there wasn't anything to block the view of his cock. I had my back, but this boy was out in the open.

I was careful enough to be gentle. I didn't want him to make any sounds. I slowly pumped his member until it started oozing this sticky liquid. Before long, his entire dick was coated in it, as was my right hand. My left hand, couldn't resist taking the place of the old man's hand at my pussy. He didn't seem like he wanted to be involved anymore, now that I had dragged this boy into it. They probably were regular commuters, which is why he was being nervous. I didn't care though. I wanted the old man to play with me and if he wasn't willing on doing things my way, maybe a tinge of jealous might change his mind. I knew he was observing with the edge of his eye and I was loving this. I just had to take things further.

I coated my index finger with a drop of his sticky liquid and put it straight in my mouth. Next, I let him taste the fingers I was using to pleasure my own pussy. I was still so wet. He took two fingers into his mouth deep. I almost giggled at how naughty this felt, especially since the old man was watching the whole thing. I took his left hand and guided it straight onto my gash. His fingers came to life immediately when they felt my wet pussy. And just like I was did with the old man, I pulled his hand closer and sandwiched it between my breasts. His expression was priceless and it felt great being appreciated. I gave one glance at the old man, whose gaze had now shifted to the right. He was facing forward now, while obviously watching the boy finger me.

Finally, for once the boy took initiative. He lifted his right hand and placed it on my right breast. This almost made me want to kiss him right there. I gave him the widest smile and lifted both my hands to slip them under my uniform so that I could unhook my bra. When I did, I pulled my bra out of my uniform and placed it on the boy's lap. Now my chest was bare and he could feel my hard nipples straight through my uniform. Now that my breasts were free, they would bounce every time we hit a pothole. It was exciting. The boy was enjoying himself as well. I sat back and continued playing with his dick. I pumped it slowly. It was so warm, stiff and sticky. I had seen girls giving blowjobs in pornos. But I couldn't do that here coz then I'd have to come out from behind my bag and I feared that the driver would notice it, despite the darkness. I thought, maybe I could let him suckle on my nipples, but didn't try it thinking it would probably alert the driver. I thought I could take off my panties and watch him sniff and lick them. But it would be hard to remove them with my bag on my lap. Besides, we were almost at the end of the trip.

That's when I realized what exactly I was carrying in my bag; none other than my dirty laundry. I opened it and dug around with my hands to find the panties I had worn yesterday. And when I felt something damp, I knew it had to be them. White cotton panties. Full cut, complete with a yellowy stain on the gusset. I had spent the entire day yesterday practising volleyball so this pair was probably rich with my essence and odours.

I didn't hesitate at all. I took my white panties and held the crotch under his nose. At first, he drew backwards, having sniffed the pungent odour from my pussy oven but then he returned and gave in to his ecstasy. He didn't disappoint me at all. He sniffed me right out of that pair and tasted the stain like a naughty little boy. I was so happy with him that I leaned towards him and gave him a little peck on his bare shoulder. He looked at me. I smiled at him. I wanted to kiss him. I could see that he wanted to as well. He leaned down towards me slowly and we kissed each other on the lips. It felt oddly intimate. There was no tongue. It was just an honest kiss and I had never had one that felt this good. A few seconds later, we leaned back into our seats. I covered his cock with my panties and started jerking him off. This time, I wanted his milk. At the same time, started getting wilder down in my private spot as well. A few seconds later, an orgasm came upon me as her squirted his sperm into my dirty panties. This time was even stronger than the last. I was almost about to pass out and I believed he was as well. His cock started settling down after that. Him too. He let go and returned to his original position. I adjusted my panties and my skirt and put my panties and bra into my bag. We were almost at the highway.

I looked at the old man now, who was looking at me, with the corner of his eye. I gave him a little wink and kissed his shoulder. Then I moved myself closer and whispered in his ear.

"Did you like the show?" He didn't answer. It made me giggle. I leaned back towards the boy and rested my head on his shoulder. Soon, the rickshaw stopped and it was time to get off.

The driver woke up the other two guys and we cleared the auto. I paid the driver a little extra and thanked him for the ride. He smiled back. I turned back and found that the old man had gone. The only people there were the boy and the guy from my hostel. I walked to the guy and ignored my little lover. He didn't say a thing. I didn't look back to see if he was waiting. The two of us caught a bus from the nearby station and went our separate ways.