On My Way, I Was The Party

Story Info
Girl, broken down car, 4 guys...
2k words
4.13
135.8k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had been on our way to a party. My husband and I were all dressed up, when the car just suddenly stopped. Matt got out of the car, to check under the hood. He came back a said that everything appeared fine, the motor was running, but the car just wouldn't go. We decided that Matt would try to hitchhike into town for help, and I would wait for him in the car. It was a hot sticky night, and my makeup and hair would surely be ruined if I went with him.

While I waited in the car, I turned on the A/C, I might as well be comfortable. I grabbed a romance novel from the glove box and settled in to wait.

Just as Lance was about to ravage Miss Clayburgh in the castle, someone knocked on the window of the car. I nearly jumped out of my skin, and screamed out. When I looked out the window, I saw a young man, who looked just as scared as me. I rolled down my window cautiously and asked him if he had been sent by my husband.

"No ma'am, I just noticed you broken down here, and wondered if you needed any help"

"Well, do you know about cars?" I asked.

"My friends and I are studying Auto Shop at the college. We just finished our mid-term exam," he replied beaming with confidence. It was then that I noticed three other young men standing behind and around my good Samaritan. They seemed to be a nice looking bunch, not the regular grease monkey type.

"We can check things out if you like, ma'am." He seemed eager to help. I thought that he couldn't do any harm. Just to be safe, I wrote down the license number of the van they were driving in my novel, Lance and Miss Clayburgh would have to wait. I stepped out of the car, to let them have the driver seat. It was at that exact instant that I realized that I was still in my party outfit. High heels, slinky red dress, too much make-up, and no underwear (didn't want any panty lines). Just as I took my first step, my heel caught on the gravel and my ankle was twisted. Just before I hit the ground, four big hands shot out to catch me, two around my waist, and two at my shoulders.

"Careful ma'am, the ground is a little uneven right here," my good Samaritan was also a good catch. "Boy, do you ever smell nice, ma'am," the other pair of hands said.

"Please," I said, "Call me Marcie. My name is Marcie, and I'm not that old that you need to call me ma'am"

"Sorry ma'am, I mean Marcie said my friend, my name is Huck"

"And I'm Beaver," said the other hands.

"And we're Tom and Stink" came another voice.

"Well, I'm pleased to meet you all," I replied, trying to stand up straight. "Now then, how about that car." I was trying to move them forward on fixing my car, but they seemed to be just standing around staring at me. They had the look of hungry dogs, and I was a juicy T-bone.

"Sorry Marcie, but we haven't ever seen anything so pretty as you, except in the magazines. Are you from Hollywood?" Huck was obviously the leader of group. He was doing all the talking.

"I am truly flattered by all your attention." I said as I moved around to the front of the car. "Now can we just see what's under the hood, please" Just then all the young men gave a sudden gasp as if they had seen a ghost. Quickly, I turned to see them, only to realize that I had walked between them and the headlights of the car. They could see everything through the thin material of my dress. A split second later, I felt a hand gently touch my shoulder, then another on my waist, then another on the outside of my thigh.

"Just a minute now boys, my husband will be back any second now, and he won't appreciate all this attention," I was now backed up against the front of the car and I could feel the warmth and vibration of the motor on my rear. Beads of sweat were forming between my breasts and running down my belly. My hair, which I had so carefully put up earlier was starting to fall out of position and stick to the back of my neck.

The boys were all around me now, surrounding me. I tried to push past them, but my way was blocked. Hands grabbed my wrists and gently but firmly held them in place. More hands now, touched me, exploring my body like it was a grand buffet. I felt the boys touching me all over. My dress was sticking to me like a wet T-shirt, as they continued to play with my body. From behind, I heard the sound of a switchblade knife, clicking open. Great, I thought, I will be raped and murdered on this lonely road while my husband is fetching a tow truck. Just as I was about to scream and start kicking to escape, one of the straps on my dress was cut, then the other. Instinctively my hands shot up to my chest to keep my dress from falling off, but they were held tight. The top of my dress peeled away from my sweaty skin ever so slowly, and I felt the cool night air on my chest, breasts and then my trim belly. My nipples were instantly hard, betraying me to these rough men. Just as quickly, I felt more hands on my girls. I was being squeezed, rubbed and pinched by all four of these guys. I was speechless, my body went limp, and I felt as if I were dreaming. Matt and I had often shared fantasies during our years of lovemaking, and I was now in the middle of one of mine. My hands and arms relaxed now and reached out to touch the faces of the men. Huck had a smooth baby face, Beaver had a trim beard, and the others, Tom and Stink were too far away to reach. I closed my eyes so that I could feel the boys hands better. At that moment, I felt myself being lifted onto my back onto the hood of the car. My dress was long gone, and my legs were being pulled apart by so many hands, I was powerless to resist. Soon, my pussy was being explored. The boys were poking me with their fingers and their tongues , rubbing my lips, and tweaking my clit.

"My husband...." I tried to say

.."..is the one who sent us," replied Huck. "He wanted you to have the best birthday present he could give you. We are here to please you and tease you. There is nothing wrong with your car. Just relax and enjoy."

I was in heaven. These four good looking young hunks carried me to the van they were driving, my legs were too wobbly to walk on. As I was put into the van, I noticed that the back of the van was equipped with a giant bed, and surrounded with sex toys, vibrators, dildos, fur whips, silk scarves and other things I didn't recognize. Quickly, I was put on my hands and knees, and I felt a hard cock enter me from behind. As I turned my head to see who it was, another cock was presented to my mouth and a hand grabbed the hair at the back of my head. Suddenly I was being fucked from behind while I sucked another cock. The boys were all naked now, and the ones that weren't fucking me were grabbing my tits, or my ass, or whatever else they wanted. I felt a vibrator touch my butt hole, and I heard myself moan in pleasure. Beaver was playing butt hole doctor with the vibrator in my ass, and soon I felt myself coming. My first orgasm hit me like a huge wave, and I was soon washed away in ecstasy. Huck's cock, in my cunt was getting very hard and I knew that he was about to blow.

"Your cunt is so fucking tight and hot!" Huck was on the knife edge now, and I wiggled my ass to push him over. I sucked hard on Tom's rod which was pumping in and out of my mouth rapidly now. Tom and Huck, came together, grunting with pleasure and filling me with their spunk. Huck pulled out of my pussy and gave my ass a spanking which I'm sure left a hand print. Tom's cock was still in my mouth, and I washed it with my tongue as best I could. I looked up at his face, and the smile told me everything I needed to know. When I saw Stink's monster dick come towards me I knew why they called him Stink. No woman could take that big a cock without raising a stink about it. Stink laid down on his back, and motioned for me to climb aboard his love rocket. I moved myself above him, and slowly wiggled my way onto him. I felt so full, I just sat there for a while, enjoying the feeling. Stink said he was ready to go by shoving his hips upward. I leaned forward to kiss him as I moved my body up and down his rod. His hands instantly shot up to my boobs. It felt good to have him rubbing my tits while I rode him. I told Beaver to get his cock in my mouth, and he obliged me. He stood over Stink with his legs spread out. He told me to lick his balls first and to play with his rod with my hands. I grabbed his ass and he pulled his crotch right into my face. I could smell his sweat, and his balls were salty tasting. When he was ready, he shoved his dick into my mouth. He grabbed my hair and started to fuck my face, just like he fucked my ass with the vibrator. It was hard to hold onto his dick, because I was still bouncing on Stink's root, but I held on.

Stink came like a freight train, snorting and puffing, and spilling out all over. Come drained out of my pussy like a drinking fountain. I came again in the next instant, feeling wave after wave of delicious orgasm. I was moaning in joy as Beaver pulled out of my mouth and went around behind me.

"I am going to come in your ass, now" he whispered in my ear. Then Beaver gently pushed his cock up my ass. Not until he was all the way in did anyone say a word. Then a great cheer went through the boys as Beaver started to drive me home again. His hips were a blur as he pumped his way into me. One of the other guys, I don't even know who, started to rub the vibrator over my engorged clitty. I must have come ten more times before Beaver filled my last hole with man jizz. after he pulled out, I fell forward in a heap of flesh. I was indeed teased and pleased.

"Honey, Marcie, Wake up!" It was Matt, back with the tow truck, standing outside. I rolled down the window to say hello.

"Where is your dress? What happened to you?" his eyes were all over me and I was back in the car naked.

"Those guys..," was all I could muster. I looked down at myself, I looked just as I had when Matt had left, except my dress was gone. I touched my pussy, no come, I was all cleaned up. Even my hair was tidy, my make up fresh.

What had happened? Was I dreaming? Where did my dress go?

"Here, put this on" Matt said as he handed me his jacket. As I got out of the car, I noticed the tow truck guy coming towards me. The name on his coveralls said "Huck."

"Evenin' ma'am. Warm enough for ya," said as he walked past with a sly grin on his face.