On Patrol

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Did she know what she was doing or was she just having a good sense of humor? I shook it off again. A shiver ran through my body and I resisted the urge to shake myself like a wet dog. I knew an invitation when I saw one but logic and caution dictated that I assume nothing.

I stepped up behind her and placed one of my feet just inside her foot and my hip against her hip to secure the situation just as I always do and was suddenly aware as I put my hands on her shoulders that I had my crotch pressed against a magnificent ass. All I had to do was pull a little as I gripped her shoulders and I could grind into her and let her feel the erection that was now at full attention.

I shook it off one more time. I had to get hold of myself. This was how guys lost their entire careers. I placed my hands on her shoulders and ran my fingers up through her red hair in the standard manner to search for hidden paraphernalia. As I did, a shudder ran through her body and I heard her gasp a little.

I took my time running my fingers through her hair. It was soft and warm and electric. I had a decision to make suddenly. All I had to do was close my fingers around this handful of sweet smelling red hair and she would be mine. I could sense that this was what she wanted, what she desperately needed. It was what I wanted and desperately needed.

I decided to take a chance, out in the boondocks here, nobody was around. I would brush up against something sensitive, test her reaction, see if she responded. If she responded with fear, I would back off and it would be her word against mine. If she responded as I thought she would, we would both get what we wanted.

It was at this moment that I remembered that I still had not called this stop in. If I got what I wanted, I would let her go when I was finished and nobody had to know anything. Hopefully, the night would end with both of us getting what she had set out to acquire for herself earlier on tonight.

I let my hands take on a more sensual attitude. I massaged her scalp in addition to searching through her hair. I ran my fingers over the tops of her ears and then squeezed them, ostensibly looking for small objects, and pulled on her earlobes.

She responded by quickening her breathing and tensing her shoulders a bit. I may have imagined it but I thought she pressed her butt back into my hips slightly, just enough to make contact. That might have been me working my way forward.

I squeezed her shoulders as I ran my hands over the collar of her blouse, slowly slipped my fingers under the collar and traced it around her neck, my fingers to her skin. It was hot. Her breathing was so apparent now, rapid but controlled. That wasn't what fear sounded like. Or was it? My logical mind was much less confident in itself now.

My fingers traced a path around her neck. The tiniest moan escaped her lips. I let my hands work their way back toward her collar, patting her shoulders, feeling her back and shoulders for any objects that may be hidden there, her bra strap came under my inspecting hands. I slipped my fingers under the strap and ran it back and forth, tucking her blouse in along with it. This is where I decided to take my chance.

I placed my hands flat on her back and allowed them to follow the outline of her bra around to the front where it carried it's precious cargo and my intended test area. My fingers spread, my pointer finger staying on the lower outline of her bra, tracing a path on her smooth tummy. My hands, now upturned followed the curve of her breast. Somewhat roughly I groped her breasts, ostensibly looking for anything hidden in there. My heart pounded as I measured her reaction. I let out a breath fairly loudly myself. I realized I had been holding my breath as my hands approached her breasts. When fantasy collides with reality, explosive moments are possible and as my hands made contact and closed around her full globes of breast flesh, the whole world slowed down for a half second and electricity traveled through my entire body. Blood slammed into my cock and my ears as the softest sensation God ever created overloaded all my senses. I squeezed. The world recaptured my attention in a sudden fast forward.

She let out her breath suddenly as if she had been holding it too and dropped her head. There was no protest. At the same time, I saw goose-bumps raise on her arms. I decided to be bolder. My fingers brushed over her nipples which strained up to meet my hands through two layers of fabric, her bra and her blouse. She whimpered slightly and her breathing quickened. I gave her nipples a squeeze and savored the hardness of them, my cock throbbing now. I decided to go all in now. I pressed my groin into her ass so that my erection was clearly felt, pressed hard between her ass cheeks.

She moaned.

My face was close to her ear. I breathed heavily into it, "Ma'am, I am afraid I have detected what appears to be two hard objects under your clothing. For my protection," I paused, "I am going to have to inspect further."

My heart pounded as I put my intentions right out there. Her exhaled breath carried with it the realization that I was going to explore her body.

"Oh thank God..." quietly escaped her lips. Then more to me directly, "Safety first, Officer Masters." Another exhale.

I dropped my hands down to her hips and let them travel under her blouse, around and up the front of her, feeling the soft warmness of her tummy, up to her breasts, squeezing them this time without the blouse as a barrier to the skin I needed to feel so badly.

I squeezed them, kneaded them. I let her nipples press hard into the palms of my hands through her bra and flicked them with my fingers. My mouth watered as I imagined these nipples sliding slowly in and out of my mouth, my hands cupping the rest of her breast, cradling it as my mouth suckled her nipple. But still the damn bra. I had to go the rest of the way.

My face still close to her ear, I breathed huskily into her ear, "Ma'am, I still cannot ascertain what the two hard objects I am feeling may be. I am going to have to reach into your clothing."

She couldn't resist. "Officer, if you don't know what those are, I would have to say you have spent far too much time at work." Her voice smiled.

"One can never be too careful, Ma'am. Do I have permission to examine the objects more closely?" My heart pounded. An absurd question since my hands still held her breasts as if I owned them and they were only on loan to her.

"I want you to be safe, officer. I would not deny you any opportunity for greater safety."

My hands moved between her breasts to the front clasp and snapped it open. Her breasts immediately sprang free into my waiting hands, the cups of the bra falling to the side and out of the way. The warmth of her skin immediately assaulted the nerves of my fingers. The goose bumps on her nipples and the white skin of her perfect creamy globes combined with the softness of natural breasts almost made me cum right there. My own breath escaped me in a strong hiss.

She let herself go and moaned her pleasure at her breasts being held and squeezed. The weight of them in my hand was wonderful. I squeezed them and ran the nipples between my fingers, exploring them and making them even more rigid. She moaned and squirmed, pressing her ass hard back against my cock.

"Officer, masters?," She breathed heavily.

"Yes, Ma'am", I breathed back into her ear.

"I have detected what appears to be a hard object under your clothing." She said as I continued my inspection of her hardened nipples and perfect globes.

"Don't be alarmed, Ma'am, that is just an inspection tool. It's perfectly safe." My hands still working her breasts to her distraction. She pressed her ass back hard against me once again.

"What is it for?" She asked coyly.

"Body Cavity searches, primarily." I breathed into her ear as I gave her nipple a particularly aggressive pinch.

She gasped. "oh."

"I use it when I find hard to reach places where criminals may hide objects they do not want me to find."

"I see." she groaned.

"Do you have any such objects that you have not yet disclosed to me?" I began grinding her ass with my cock now so that it qualified as a dry hump, my hands still eagerly consuming her breasts.

She turned her head to look back at me, her eyes wide with her surprise that she was about to be fucked by a police officer on a traffic stop, not just lasciviously groped and left frustrated on the side of the road.

"Maybe..." she responded, unsure of herself. "What if I do?"

"If you do and I find them, I will have to take you to jail."

"What if you don't find anything?" She asked hopefully.

"If after a very thorough search, I find that you have not withheld anything from me, I think we can call this a learning experience." I promised, feeling good that she would not have to suffer what was coming to her earlier.

"You will be thorough?" She asked.

"Yes, Ma'am. If you are hiding something, I will find it, no matter where you hid it."

"I see." She turned back forward, head down and pressed herself back into me. "Please, proceed" She requested breathily.

"So I have your permission to conduct a body cavity search?" I inquired with a smile.

"Yes, Officer, please conduct a thorough and lengthy body cavity search." She responded heavily.

I was already about to explode. My cock practically ripped through my khakis. I release one of her breasts and lifted her skirt just to the top of her hips to reveal the majority of her ass, the top of her thong still concealed under her waistband. The white of her skin glowed its invitation in the moonlight and my headlights and I let my hand trace its curves. But with discipline- I resisted the urge to grope and grind just yet.

This woman was not trying to get out of anything, she was genuinely in need. She was offering herself to me, not exactly selflessly, but not in the way that most would have. She was a real woman who needed to be fucked. Just like most of the men I knew.

I was suddenly overcome by the desire to give her what she needed. To feel what she needed to feel. She didn't need to be felt up, fucked and left on the side of the road. She needed a man. I wanted to be that man.

I disciplined my fingertips to press so lightly that I could feel her body heat and fine blonde hairs slipping under them. Goosebumps immediately jumped up, changing the texture of her skin immediately. I let all four fingers caress and explore, slowly down the side of her hips, around and over her buns, then as my hand began to tremble under the strain of restraint, slowly between her legs to that magically soft spot where her buns met in a cleft with her legs. I felt her shiver and heard her breath hiss as she tried to behave respectably and not like a roadside whore.

I kept a firm grip on her breasts though, as if holding her in place with that hand, letting her know that firm was still a part of the deal but gentle was the tease for the moment. My fingertips traced more deeply between her buns until I felt the cloth of her thong, squeezed into such a beautiful crack, holding her buns just parted enough that I could get in for a light pass. Her back arched involuntarily as my finger passed over her rosebud, still protected by the thin strip of cloth but not so much that she couldn't tell a fingertip just dreamed of entering her asshole.

I let go of her breast and stood up, gripping her hips with both hands and pulled her back to me. I couldn't take it, I had to have a moment. I pressed myself between her now exposed buns and took in the scent of her juices beginning to flow. I lifted the skirt all the way up and threw it over her back.

Her hands gripped the hood and I heard a fingernail scrape as she covered her mouth on her arm, looking back some as I pulled her back to me. "Oh God... " I heard her whisper to herself.

The headlights of my car still illuminated her. The shadows of her breasts taunted me with a need for two more hands. I wanted my hands on her everywhere at once. I ran my hand back under her belly and between her breasts again as my hips ground into her, my cock finding a natural resting place between her buns but still so uncomfortable restrained. Pressing up under her, I raised her to standing, catching her from falling backward with the momentum as she gasped, her hands reflexively going behind her to stop the motion backward. They landed on my hips as her head rested back on my chest. I pulled down her blouse over her arms and hands trapping them there, behind her back. I hoped like hell that she would get the hint.

But before I even finished the hoping, I felt her hands struggle back to find my bulge, two hands on me as my own hands returned to her breasts, cupping and squeezing. It was my turn to moan now. I was rapidly losing my resolve to be more than just a bar fuck. Somehow she found my zipper and began to fumble for my belt. Her breath came in gulps as if she had been running now and her breasts moved in time with her attempts to unbuckle my trousers and remove my cock from its cage.

"Ma'am," I struggled to say with casual strength, "That's a dangerous tool, I should probably get that out myself."

"But I want to help, officer. I am just being helpful..." she responded as she continued to fumble.

With one hand I quickly undid the buckle. My pants had unbuttoned already and so suddenly her hands were on me and my cock jumped.

"Oh.." she breathed. "Yes, it does feel dangerous." But she didn't stop. She pulled my boxers down over my cock as my trousers fell to the ground and squeezed me with all the lack of restraint I had determined not to show her in myself. She stroked and moaned and her warm soft hands wrapped my cock and pulled me closer again to her ass. She pressed my cock against her warm skin and cupped my balls as my skin absorbed all the sensation of being next to hers. I felt her butt wrap me in silk.

I began to plan my next move when she bent over again, placed her hands back on the hood and let her head drop to the warm metal of the car. Her hips swayed as her scent drifted up to me. I thought about saying something witty to keep our banter going and as I did I realized that I had already pressed my cock against her, found my way to her pussy and plunged in deeply as we both let out a triumphant "Unnngghhhhhh!"

No restraint at all. I plunged in, all the way to the hilt and withdrew all the way out and then plunged in again, starting with a finishing pace. I knew if I took too many strokes I would cum and I hadn't even asked her if she was on the pill or if I should use a condom... My hands gripped her hips as I pulled her beautiful ass back to me and plunged deep and held it there. Her eyes flew open wide and she lifted off the hood as I pressed myself so deep I felt my balls may slip inside her, trying not to move so I wouldn't cum.

"Oh God! She cried- "Yes- God, oh God and suddenly I felt her clamp around my cock and begin to cum. I knew better than to change up at the last minute- she was cumming from the pressure- so I maintained it and she writhed around my cock and I felt her juices run down my balls and onto her legs. She stayed tense- her breath still caught and all her muscles still taut- and then she went limp as if she had fainted. Her breath let out in a rush and suddenly she was gasping as if she had run a marathon. I tightened my grip on her hips to keep myself tightly inside her as her orgasm subsided but also to hold her up. Her legs weakened. Her back and shoulders heaved. -and that beautiful ass looked back at me.

I am a good guy but I couldn't wait any longer. I began to fuck in earnest once I knew she wasn't going to pass out. She relaxed and took it all in, moaning and squealing at all the right moments. There was so much more I wanted to do but I was one undisciplined moment away from exploding.

I pounded and thrust, forgetting about her for a while and just enjoyed the feeling of taking what I needed- I got very close and remembered I had not asked-

She felt me tense and start to stop- "INSIDE Me! INSIDE! CUM!!" she demanded. I released myself and plunged in deep, exploding cum deep inside of her, rope after rope of pent up cum streamed into her as she came again with me- OOOoohhhhhhhh Goooooooood!" she yelled as my thrusts came in time with my pulsating cumming. I thought maybe this would be the orgasm that didn't end. I kept thrusting and she kept squeezing her pussy around me and her ass kept receiving my hips.

We both breathed hard as my cock twitched inside her. Now she practically lay on the warm hood of her car, her beautiful breasts squashed unceremoniously to the side, somehow still amazing even as they were disregarded. My cock twitched and cum dripped, this time my own, down my shaft and onto my balls. Her breathing slowed.

Still inside her, breathing heavily, I said to her, "Ma'am, I have concluded that there are no contraband or weapons hidden here."

She responded heavily and out of breath, "Well that is good news, Officer Masters. Good news... indeed..."

My cock rested in her and I let my hands explore her ass as I waited to soften. I squeezed and kneaded, felt the firmness of her muscles contrasting with the softness of her skin and that womanly layer of baby fat that made women's asses so amazing.

Her knees straightened and she held herself up, still weak but recovering.

"An effective tool, Officer. It didn't miss much." She stood slowly and I let my hands return to her breasts as my mostly hard cock was squeezed by this new position.

"My father taught my brothers that you should clean your tools before you put them away." Confused, I wondered why she would - then she released my cock and turned to face me with a look on her face that told me what she meant.

Slowly she dropped to her knees, letting her beasts brush against my wet cock. Cupping my balls, she took my softening cock deep into her mouth and sucked slowly, meaningfully and with purpose. She squeezed my balls and let her finger run back toward my asshole as she pressed my entire cock into her mouth. My head rolled back and I moaned as she sucked every last drop of cum from my shaft, stopping to lick the base of it. "I too must be thorough, she breathed as she went about the business of cleaning my tool.

My cock twitched as she took me in deep again. She looked up at me with eyes so satisfied and pleased. My cock twitched again and she tried to smile around my cock. "I suppose we did fail to search this cavity, Ma'am. I appreciate your attention to detail." She smiled again as my cock slid out. She let it lay on her tongue as she looked at me. I twitched again. I put my hand on the back of her head and guided my cock back into her mouth, this time seeking to feel the back of her throat, as if I was looking for something there. I stopped softening. Her tongue pushed forward under my shaft and tickled the base of my cock and balls.

Two hands on her head now, I began slowly fucking her mouth, pleased that I was not going to be too soft for this particular cavity search. I pressed deep into her mouth, feeling myself harden as I did so, slow strokes, my hips joining the rhythm. She kept her eyes up and looking at me. She opened her mouth wider, inviting me to go deeper. I felt her throat begin to relax and wondered... I pressed a little more firmly than a gentleman usually would and her eyes opened even wider. Her throat resisted at first and then I felt her willfully relax it and my cock passed through, just a bit, but enough to make it amazing. The feeling was wonderful, but that look on her face, knowing she was intentionally trying to let my cock go down her throat... well that meant something. It was beautiful.

I slowly repeated the stroke, passing through a little more easily this time. I felt her gag a little and I reflexively pulled back and out so she could breathe. She took a few deep breaths and looked up at me and said, "Be thorough, Officer Masters." And opened her mouth to receive me again.