On Second Thought. . .

Story Info
Husband decides to call off affair before it happens.
1.8k words
3.61
69.2k
22
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edmead
edmead
994 Followers

Several months ago I joined Facebook and began reconnecting with old high school and college friends. I am approaching my 20th high school reunion and it has been fun catching up with everyone. I found more than a couple ex-girlfriends, all of whom are happily married, just like me. Of course, some of them are less happy than others.

Alicia, a petite redhead, I had a brief fling with in college 'friended' me and we have been chatting for weeks. The 'chats' have been a little inappropriate, I guess downright naughty, but since she lives in Houston and I live in San Antonio I didn't see any harm in a little cyberfun. That all changed when she told me she had a training in San Marcos, a little city just north of San Antonio. She would be in town for a week and she wanted to meet for 'drinks'.

I figured this was a terrible idea and instead of simply explaining my feelings, I kept playing along figuring that I would 'scare' her off. I suggested that I wanted more than drinks, I wanted to spend the night with her. The ploy worked. She got freaked out and explained she could never cheat on her husband. We didn't talk for more than a week.

On Thursday afternoon Alicia sent me a chat through Facebook.

She wrote, "Hey, I am here in San Marcos."

I responded, "Ah, so you are ending the silent treatment ☺."

She wrote, "Whatever!"

There was a long pause and then she wrote, "I am ready."

I knew what she meant, but decided to play dumb, "For what?"

She wrote, "Tonight, I want to spend the night with you."

I responded, "Not much notice, what do I tell Michelle?"

She answered quickly, "Tell her you have to be in Dallas by 8AM for a meeting tomorrow, you can drive up tonight to be able to make the meeting."

I responded, "Are you sure?"

She wrote, "Hurry, how long will it take you to get here?"

I responded, "Thirty minutes."

What was I doing? I had never cheated on my wife. I had never really wanted to. Why was I going to San Marcos? I called my wife, who bought the story, and got in my car and drove to see Alicia. Each mile I went I thought about turning back.

By the time I turned into the resort where Alicia was staying I decided that I couldn't go through with it. I would simply explain to Alicia I couldn't cheat on Michelle and head back home. I would tell Michelle that the meeting was cancelled.

It took me a while, but I finally found Alicia's room and knocked on the door. I opened the door and saw Alicia's familiar redhead and smiling face. I wasn't prepared for how big she was. She must have put on an extra 50 pounds since the last time I saw her. It was mainly around her mid-section, but it was a little shocking. I tried not to react, but it was hard. This was going to be easier than I thought.

Alicia gave me a big hug and kiss and invited me in. Before I could say anything Alicia began telling me how she had never cheated, but that her husband no longer saw her sexually. She explained how men didn't see her sexually anymore, they only saw a aging soccer mom with a few too many pounds. She was beaming when she explained how the fact that I still wanted her made her feel. She had been walking on air for weeks since we began chatting on Facebook. She was ready to take it to the next level.

I tried to explain how I wasn't sure. How I wasn't sure I was ready to betray my wife. Alicia immediately assumed it was because of her weight. She sat on the edge of the bed and began to cry. I sat next to her and put my arm around her shoulder and attempted to comfort her.

I began rubbing her back as I kissed her hair. I told her that her husband was a fool, that she was even sexier now than she was back in college.

Alicia was wearing a very light, almost see through strapless green dress. She turned her head and began kissing me. I closed my eyes and could recall what it was like kissing her back in college. It was electric. I was getting caught up in the moment as my hands began exploring her body. I put my hand on her belly, it was almost like my wife's when she was pregnant. I began getting aroused as my hand made its way to her crotch.

Alicia stood up and took her clothes off and motioned for me to do the same. I followed her lead as she slipped in between the sheets.

The sheets were crisp and cool to the touch. Sliding my legs in between them sent chills up my body. Alicia red hair contrasted with the bright white sheets in almost the perfect way. Her porcelain white skin and Rubenesque body was an experience I was completely unaccustomed to. The room was brightly lit by sunlight streaming in several skylights positioned over the bed. My eyes focused on Alicia's lips, which were brightly colored by a ruby red shade of lipstick that matched her red hair. It was as if time was standing still.

The room was a little chilly, but all we had for warmth was a thin white sheet. We both slipped under the sheet, face-to-face, our bodies just inches from one another. I could feel her breath on my lips as I began lightly kissing her. Our only connection was made through our lips and tongues for several minutes.

I made the first move and soon our bodies were entangled, exploring every aspect of one another. We were moments from intercourse when my head kicked in and I stopped. I explained to Alicia, "Look, I want this, but I can't do it to Michelle. I just can't. Please understand."

Realizing my conscience was kicking in and not my body, Alicia's hands slowly caressed my body. She moved her body on top of mine and said, "I understand, but you really need to consider my feelings too."

Alicia softly kissed my lips as she rested her body on top of me. Her legs were spread and her vagina was just millimeters from my penis. She said, "But if you can't, I will accept your decision."

She brushed the top of her vagina over the tip of my penis. She was wet and I was certain my own precum was now mixed with her fluids. She rocked her hips slightly, back and forth, back and forth. Her lips softly kissed mine. As her hips rocked the tip of my penis found its way into the breach of her love canal. I wasn't inside of her, but I was almost inside of her.

Alicia and I kissed as she rotated her hips over and over. I wanted to press my penis inside of her, it would only take the slightest pressure to penetrate her. Alicia smiled as she explained, "I can do this all day if you want me to, or do you need to stop?"

I didn't want her to stop, but I couldn't take it any farther. I said, "No, don't stop."

I began rubbing Alicia's bottom as she rocked. I pulled her in ever so slightly each time, it would have only taken a little extra force and I would be inside of her. I held back.

Alicia then said, "If you change your mind, you will need to wear a condom, I am ovulating and VERY fertile right now."

Alicia began kissing me again and after hearing her warning about wearing a condom I was more certain that I shouldn't have intercourse with her than ever. Of course, feeling the tip of my penis 'almost' inside of her was getting me closer and closer to getting off myself.

I couldn't believe what I was doing. Alicia was on top of me, her hair falling around me, my penis almost inside of her. Just as our tongues were intertwined I felt myself ejaculate. Alicia's eyes went wide as she felt me cum. I didn't think much of it as we kissed, I was cumming and it was satisfying. Alicia stopped kissing me and lifted her body as I finished.

Alicia jumped up from the bed and said, "Where is you cum?"

I suddenly realized that I must have come on her. I started to apologize, but she said, "You don't get it, you just ejaculated inside of me and I am ovulating!"

It dawned on me that the tip of my penis was 'almost' inside of her and that her vagina was open waiting for me to penetrate her.

Alicia stood panicked at the edge of the bed, her rubenesque body that had been so confident moments earlier was now quivering with fear and anticipation.

I tried to calm her down, "Surely it didn't go in far enough, I wasn't even inside of you."

Alicia started to calm down, but she was still worried. I suggested we go to dinner and have something to drink to help us chill out. She agreed and we dressed and went to dinner. Half way through dinner Alicia whispered, "You are leaking on my panties." She continued, "The same way I would be leaking if we had intercourse."

When dinner was over we went back to her room and Alicia got emotional. I tried hard to calm her down, but then she began irrational. Suddenly she was angry with me. Somehow I 'couldn't cheat on my wife' but I could ejaculate inside of her all the same. I wasn't willing to have intercourse with her because of my conscience, but I can impregnate her all the same. Ironically, she was making a lot of sense. Her answer? We should have sex.

Alicia began kissing me and I kissed her back. Her argument was sound and I didn't have much of a leg to stand on. I pulled out a condom and began to put it on when Alicia grabbed it from me, "Oh no you don't, this time you cum in me the proper way."

Alicia climbed on top of me as she did before, but instead of keeping my penis at the entrance of her vagina she made sure I was all of the way inside. We had intercourse for ten minutes before I warned her that I was about to cum. I suggested, "Don't you think I should pull out?"

Alicia laughed, "Not this time, I don't want you to be able to claim it was an accident. If you get me pregnant it will because you wanted it."

I began ejaculating inside of her and immediately began to regret it.

edmead
edmead
994 Followers