On Set With Axis Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Also, as much as I'd love to feel your cum inside me, you have to provide a money shot. Lili loves to shoot the contrast of white cum on my black skin."

"You are amazingly beautiful, you know." I couldn't help but add.

"Oh you're just the sweetest!" Sandra screeched and gave be a big hug, almost breaking my cock as her stomach crushed my erection.

Sandra and I headed forward in all our nakedness through the kitchen, past the counter we would soon be fucking on and out to the diner where Lilith was in true form. For one thing, she was now stark naked. This was ironic in a sense because she was busy coaching the two male porn stars who were themselves fully dressed. She wanted the actors to feign their surprise in a realistic fashion.

Axis was standing together with the two girls from this scene, ostensibly doing the same thing.

"How do I act surprised?" Asked the woman I had the hots for. She was blond in a dusty brown way, but a true blond as her soft pubic hair could attest. It wasn't even clear that she shaved down there, there just seemed to be a light natural growth. Her darker partner also had blond hair but her pubic hair drifted more towards a light brown and was very thick in the V shape to which it was trimmed.

I was most attracted to this actresses breasts. As I looked at them now with their mid-sized pink aureoles and projecting eraser tip nipples, I realized she was almost the exact negative of Sandra who stood by my side and continued to stroke my erection from moment to moment.

We joined the group just as Axis asked, "Well haven't you ever been caught in the act? How did you react then?"

"Caught fucking?" My blond goddess asked.

But before Axis could answer, her partner volunteered a story of her own.

"I got caught, big time!" and after a pause she continued, "I married young, I was 19 and my husband, a marine, was just a week into being twenty, so my mother-in-law was only 43 at the time and good looking. She was divorced but had hooked up with a regular guy who was a mechanic in our town. He was only 35 at the time. Also my husband and I didn't have money for a place, so we were living in their attic. We could hear them fucking all the time and I'm sure they heard us, so it was really only a matter of time before my mother-in-law's boyfriend comes on to me."

"Oh no." I heard one of the girls next to me whisper in anticipation.

"Yeah, we'd been fucking on and off for like a month when my husband came home early one day and caught us in the act. He told his mom, who threw her boyfriend out and then I got thrown out. It was a mess and I was really traumatized by it. But what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, no?"

"True 'nuff, but what was your reaction when your husband walked in on you?" Axis asked, looking to isolate some motivation for the upcoming scene.

"Well, let's see.... I was being done doggy style and both our backs were to the door. I think my husband may have been there watching for a few minutes before he cleared his throat real loud, like. Me and Donald -- that's the mechanic -- me and him, we practically jumped out of our skin. I remember his dick whipping out of my cunt, and I went scrambling for a sheet. I stumbled on my knees and fell to the floor on my back with my legs out and my cunt wide open and I just started laughing hysterically."

"Wow," Sandra commented, "that's so true, so realistic. I got caught once eating pussy of some older married lady I was working for and she just started laughing uncontrollably."

"Who caught you," I asked.

"The husband, but he was cool with it, surprised, but cool. I sucked and fucked him while the wife got herself under control. I was their cleaning lady at the time and I guess they both kind of fantasized about me. So it wasn't nasty or anything."

"So what about you, Doris?" Axis asked, and I made a mental note that the object of my lust was named Doris. "Ever get caught in the act?"

"I did, but I don't like to talk about it."

"Why, what happened?" Her partner asked.

"I..." Doris seemed choked up. "I come from the middle of nowhere. There was no place for a teenager to hang out and meet other kids...."

"Are you talking about incest?" Axis asked.

"No... no... worse."

"What's worse than incest?" Sandra jumped in.

Doris looked at her, then at me, then at my erection in her hand.

"May I?" She asked somewhere between Sandra and I as she came around by back and took my dick away from Sandra.

I was in heaven. This beautiful young woman was stroking my cock and pressing her large breasts into my back. Her chin dug into my shoulder and bubble gum flavored breath blew by my ear as she spoke.

"This is a nice dick. I love dick. I like it anyway and anywhere I can. This is the kind of dick I want up my ass. Will you save me some Sandy?"

Sandra was probably going to answer in the affirmative, but our discussion was cut short by Lilith who charged in with all her energy after getting the boys direction straight.

"Man, that was tough, but I think it's going to be worth it. How're you girls doing with your motivation?" She was asking, then staring at me added, "nice cock."

"Doris was still working on hers," Axis explained, "but it may be too tough a memory."

"Doris," Lilith said as she approached us, "first, let me stroke that tool, and second, you must understand that you're among friends. I've seen it all, heard it all, there ain't nothing that can surprise me, so rest assured that whatever you got caught doing isn't going to make me think any less of you. Okay? Now spit it out."

I was beginning to feel like somebody's pet, or a two year old infant being passed from hand to hand. Not that I'm complaining, Lilith had great stroke technique, her body radiated warmth and the light freckles on her breasts and legs, her red pubic hair, her large breasts with tiny pink nipples, and her luscious lips were a feast for the eyes.

Her eyes were locked with those of Doris. It was a stare down, but it was obvious who would break first, Doris.

"I love cock. I love it in all its forms and I loved it ever since I was a kid."

"So you got caught sucking dick in school?" Axis proffered.

"No. I was out of high school already. I was back on the farm for the summer and was scheduled to work for a year and then go to college. Anyway, I'll just spit it out. My mom caught me fucking my brother."

"Whoo-eee!" Lilith crowed. "Incest! That is a good one."

There was a general silence all around, but at the same time nobody seemed that shocked.

"My Mom heard something going on in my room and thought I was being attacked or something. She stormed in and just stood there shocked. I tried to pull away but my brother just kept going at me. My mom had towels in her hand and began hitting Mikey with one of them, but he didn't stop 'till he came.

"My parents sent us to State provided psychologists which was a two hour trip each way. It was all really very fucked up."

"Fucked up indeed!" Lilith cheered happily, "And a great motivation. You're going to feel trapped, wanting to run but unable to move. You don't even need to cover up, that would almost seem cliché. Just freeze and let Denise take action."

So the other blond was Denise. I was getting to know everybody and feel at home. That's a funny thing to say considering I was buck naked with goosebumps on my ass and the director's long fingernails scratching their way up and down my stiff staff.

We hangers on were summarily pushed to the side as Lilith called out for everyone to take their positions.

Doris hopped back on the counter and Denise went to work between her legs. Lilith actually let her reach orgasm once before calling "ACTION."

I was focused on Doris's heaving breasts and missed Lilith's silent signal to the boys, who then came onto the set through the Diner door. The bell's tinkle was heard and Doris suddenly froze in so convincing a manner that I wanted to rush to her and hold her. The men also looked convincingly confused. That is, until Denise approached them in a sultry stride.

The svelte tanned goddess kissed the foremost and boldest of the two lads, and then sent him towards Doris with a commanding wave of her arm. Then she put her face up to the face of the more hesitant one, stared him into submission, and then fell to her knees.

Soon the foursome was in full swing. Doris remained on the counter while the taller gent ate her toward a second orgasm. Meanwhile Denise sucked on the shorter guy's very un-short cock while helping him disrobe.

Lilith was watching three monitors and signaling cameras to move. Then, just as Doris began climaxing, she yelled "CUT!" and ordered a retake.

The first take was perfect in my eyes, but Lilith explained to Axis that it's always good to have two takes 'in the can' when possible. The four actors broke apart and redressed. They were very professional, not complaining, but going right back into position and running through the entry scene a second time. I would be hard-pressed to decide which version was more natural, but the second had the advantage of continuation. Denise sucked her man hard and then turned around to let him fuck her doggy style. Doris hopped down from the counter while her man undressed and hopped on the counter himself.

Denise's breasts were dangling delightfully as her hands pressed against a table and her pussy was pounded from behind. At a signal from Lilith her man pulled out and let Denise lay on her back on the table top. Her man was short, but at the right hight to slide in and out of her at the table's edge.

Meanwhile, Doris had sucked her man's cock hard and climbed up on the counter again and sat down on his rod. She rode that cock slowly and sexily and I felt myself getting really turned on. I even had to ask Sandra to stop stroking my cock for a bit.

Sandra and I had been standing behind Axis and Lilith respectively who were sitting in their director's chairs. Actually, they weren't just sitting, they were nude and fingering themselves as they watched the action both live and via the monitors.

To my great surprise, I did something I never thought I'd be capable of. I nonchalantly reached forward and began fondling Lilith's breasts. Her breasts were large with small pert nipples which, I only now realized were pierced and had nipple rings in them. I played with these absentmindedly as we all watched the fucking being filmed. Lilith didn't seem to mind my forward behavior and leaned into me a bit so that my hard cock was pressed against the rough canvass into which her bare back reclined.

Did Sandra copy me or was it the other way around? I can't tell you, but I turned my head to my left at one point and discovered Sandra massaging Axis's breasts as well. Her dark skin against Axis's pale complexion added to the erotic beauty of the scene.

Both Axis and Lilith were now fingering themselves actively, but they weren't the only ones. For the first time in a long while, I caught sight of Jill whom I'd fucked outside earlier after helping her set up the set. Jill was naked and in the lap of another woman I'd not seen before. Her friend had two or three fingers up Jill's cunt while Jill rubbed circles around her own clit. Each of them had a breast in hand.

As I watched Jill I suddenly realized that the dude boning Doris was her husband Big Buck. I don't know how I didn't recognize him sooner. Maybe because he had his hair drawn back, and he'd also gotten rid of his glasses.

Big Buck was now above Doris who had laid down on the counter top. He was pumping into her as if her were simply doing push-ups. His cock was long and pulled out at least ten inches without ever popping out fully. This provided an excellent view for us and for the camera and for his wife Jill who clearly seemed to be enjoying it.

Funny, I thought to myself, Big Buck won't let his wife fuck porn stars, but he himself is a porn star. I would have to ask Sandra about that. Meanwhile it suddenly hit me that I had gotten caught fucking Jill by her husband. Though it turned out that he didn't mind us fucking, only that he thought I was an actor. Still, that story would have counted toward our earlier conversation with Axis and Doris's motivation. At the time I was thinking that I'd never really been caught in the act. The only memory that came to mind at the time was making out with Lisa Goodenough back in high school. She was babysitting and I had to run out the back when the parents showed up early.

The thoughts of Lisa Goodenough suddenly struck me as absurd. There I was, hoping against hope to cop a feel of a bra-encased breast when here I was with an erection pressed into the back of a naked woman whose large breasts were putty in my hands. Not to mention all the other sexual activity going on all around me. So I let thoughts of Lisa drift away and focused my attention on the two couples fucking.

They were gorgeous. They were together now, each girl having come down off the Formica tops and onto her knees in front of the cameras. As the men pounded in from behind the two girls lashed tongues. The parallel couples then shifted into a right angle with Denise rolling onto her back so Doris could more easily kiss her and play with her breasts. Watching Doris's large mammaries sway was certainly a thrill and as I felt my hard on press into the back of the director's chair, I began to give some thought to cumming.

But the cumming began on stage first. If there was a signal, I didn't catch it. Maybe it was the raised hands. Whatever it was, I could tell from the monitors that the camera men (and one woman) knew it was coming as the frames focused in. Quickly the partners regrouped in that classic pornography scene as the two girls huddled together and opened their mouths to receive a milky white donation from each male actor. They looked like hungry chicks in a nest.

I was tempted to yell "cut," to tell Lilith that this ending was too cliché, too expected and seemingly a waste after all our work to make the opening realistic. I kept these thoughts to myself though, and settled for watching the two actresses swap the cum between them until they swallowed it.

Then all hell broke loose it seemed. Lilith yelled "CUT!" and then started moaning and writhing in her seat. I was still playing with her breasts but Axis quickly went down on her knees and started munching Lilith's red muff with insatiable energy. Sandra followed suit right away and pushed Axis out of the way with a curt, "Fuck my asshole," and then dove into Lilith's pussy.

I found myself momentarily unoccupied as the three women created a salad of limbs, pussies, and breasts. Red hair against brown, black skin against white pink lips against red, large nipples against small, it all seemed a blur. And alone amongst all those flesh tones, the almost neon blue of the rubber anal plug that Axis was now thrusting in and out of Sandra's anus.

"Fuck, I'm cumming!" Lilith yelled out and then let loose a stream of "Oh my God"s. Over and over she just kept yelling "Oh My God!" at the top of her lungs. Everyone on set was watching as Axis plugged Sandra who ate Lilith who was screaming out her impending orgasm. And when it hit, I swear a bucket of cum gushed out of her pink cunt. Sandra was soaked but would have kept on munching if Lilith hadn't pushed her out of the way.

Lilith now stood before us breathing heavily. Sandra and Axis stood also and soon just about everybody was in a loose huddle around the monitors.

"Friends," Lilith announced, "I just came, and I came hard. That scene was hot. HOT, I tell you good work."

"Enjoying yourself?" Jill whispered into my ear.

I hadn't noticed her come up behind me but I now felt her breasts on my back, her thighs on my ass and her hands on my cock and balls.

"Can you tell?" I whispered back humorously.

Lilith was still giving stage directions. It seems my hunch about the cum shot was correct, but only partially. Apparently these porn stars can shoot more than one time in a row. It must be a natural phenomenon, because I certainly knew I couldn't. If I could I would gladly cum now rather than wait for my scene with Sandra. The straight into the mouth shot was only one version. It could be included in the film or not, but it would always have a market, especially on the Internet. Also, Lilith liked to fill her DVDs with outtakes and bloopers. So while Jill gently stroked my cock from behind we watched as the fluffer girls went to work getting the two men hard again. Doris and Denise wiped themselves off with a towel, and then lightly masturbated waiting for the next cum shot.

I suppose about ten minutes went by, by which time the two male actors were semi erect. With their long dicks and the girls' stretched out pussies, they were able to get in and start stroking. Doris was put on her back as Big Buck held her legs up and apart and fucked her. Denise was positioned doggy style with her man pumping in from behind.

Big buck threw his hand up and then pulled his cock out of Doris and into his hand. Stroking, he managed to generate two or three lines of sperm across Doris's stomach. Denise's turn was next as her man pulled out, stroked himself and ejaculated a few ropes of jism across her lower back.

"CUT" Lilith cried and then Jill squeezed my dick hard.

"You're up next," she said and then my stomach nearly caved in. For the first time it really hit me that I was about to perform a hard core sex act in public view for the camera and a million unseen future views.

My urgent need to cum, disappeared.

TO BE CONTINUED...

12