On Show, CFNM

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John and I were watching TV in the lounge when the girls returned with big smiles and telling us how they had had a very successful trip. They said they were both desperate to get a swim as the days sun made the temperature break 20 degrees so they ran upstairs to get ready. In under five minutes they were back down the stairs in over-sized T-shirts with bright coloured swim-suits just visible underneath. Each of them was carrying a black carrier bag with a Speedo label on it and said that John and I would get our suits when we got there to speed things up and get a swim in as soon as possible. We grabbed our towels and followed Viv to the gate of next doors house and she entered the code to gain us access to the garden that had a six foot wall all around it.

The large pool was magnificent, as were the well maintained gardens around it, with a decked area with permanent gazebo, lounge chairs and BBQ area. We all settled down our stuff by the lounge chairs. The girls handed us our bags with our new costumes in as they peeled off their T-shirts to expose very tiny string bikinis that made John and I grin from ear to ear. The girls then took each other by the hand and ran towards the pool, jumping in together with a Tarzan style yelp. John and I quickly went for our bags to get the swim-suits out but mine was empty so I looked to John expecting him to have them both but he had his bag upside down and was shaking it to display it's emptiness. We gave each other a telling look as we realised what the girls were after and both of us looked at the pool. Viv and Nadine were both looking in our direction, their heads peering over the edge of the pool with expectant grins.

I was well up for Nadine seeing more of my cock so I didn't hesitate to drop my jeans and boxer shorts in one quick movement to reveal my nakedness. I then ran at the pool, my cock and balls swinging free, and jumped over the girls heads and 'bombed' them. As my head broke the surface I too felt a splash as John followed my lead and bombed the pool. We then swam about taking advantage of the cool water with the hot sun burning down above us. The freedom I felt swimming nude was magnificent, the cool water swelling and 'whooshing' around areas that never normally felt such in the pool. The girls were constantly trying to chase us to cop a feel of each others partners. Although I was a far stronger swimmer than Nadine I was deliberately allowing her to catch me at which point she would go to grab my dick and give it a squeeze, then swim off to tell Viv what she'd done. Viv too was doing the same but John was being less accommodating and wasn't allowing her to catch him. This continued for a while before Nadine decided to give Viv a helping hand and helped her to corner John in the shallow end. I watched on as Viv went in for the kill and I saw a look of surprise on Johns face as she grabbed his cock. Triumphant the girls decided they'd had enough and got out of the water. They moved two sun chairs closer to the pool and lay down in such a way that they could watch us.

I did a few laps of the pool then waded into the corner to sit on the submerged steps. John was also doing laps of the pool and seeing the girls watching his arse in the water gave me an idea. I decided to do a few more laps. This time however, I did the back stroke which caused my dick to flop about in full view of the girls. I was sure to speed up as I got further away and slow down when I was closer in giving a better show for the girls. This caused a cheer from them both and the pair encouraging John to swim like me with his prick flopping about. He pretended not to hear as he swam and just continued doing laps of the pool. I was bored though and felt that it was time to get out and catch some sun. I climbed out of the water to the sound of the girls gives me wolf whistles, which I played to as I swaggered up the steps and out of the pool.

I pulled up a chair next to Nadine and sat down. I angled the chair slightly towards Nadine and gradually let my legs fall wide open to give her an unobstructed view of my cock and balls. She saw right through my exhibitionism and openly stared at me as I exposed myself to her.

'You can touch if you like!' Viv said as she saw Nadine looking on.

Nadine started to move towards me but Viv spoke up again. 'Not you Nadine, I was talking to my husband!'

Nadine smiled as she passed me some coconut oil whilst telling me she thought I should oil up. The double meaning meant just one thing to me! I squirted a large splash of oil into my groin area then began to massage it in. Nadine swung her legs around and sat side on to her chair so that her face was only about two feet away from my groin. I worked the oil into my whole groin area as well as pulling back my foreskin to make the head shine for her. I was already swelling to erection as I looked at Nadine in her skimpy swim-suit and imagined what I would like to do to her as I stroked my engorged dick. I reclined slightly to make it easier for me to jerk off without my elbows banging the arms of my chair. In doing this my dick was now just inches from Nadine's face as I gave myself a good wank!

I was so excited that I felt my balls tighten and my body flex as I prepared to come for Nadine. I wanted to make a good show of it so I slowed right down as I neared the point of no return, the oil making a sloshing noise in my hand. Doing this usually made my orgasm stronger and made my spunk shoot further. I briefly looked up to see Nadine transfixed by my show and Viv was standing over her with a big grin on her face. I went over the edge with my hand moving very slowly up and down my cock and I felt a big 'one' as I shot a wad of spunk high into the air, followed shortly after by a stream of come that spewed over my hand. Nadine yelped with joy and swiped her hand over my chest to scoop up the large wad of come that had landed there just moments before. She then showed the contents of her hand to Viv who asked her if she enjoyed the show. Nadine nodded then stood up to look for John.

John was still doing laps when she shouted to him. He ignored her though until he arrived back at the shallow end, standing up to see what she wanted of him. John saw me looking exhausted slumped in my chair with a subsiding erection covered in glistening oil.

'Get yourself up here now 'cos you are going to show Viv and me how you jerk yourself off!'

John was looking shocked, but the last two days events appeared to have made him less worried about the whole thing as he gave a big grin. He waded out of the pool and sauntered over towards us, his dick swinging free and stopped just a step away from Viv. Nadine then turned towards me and lifted her bikini top to reveal her perfectly formed tits. They weren't massive or anything but they looked firm and had smallish dark (and very hard) nipples pointing skywards. She jiggled them for me once then covered herself back up and turned towards John saying that Viv would do the same for him if he obliged! John appeared to asses the situation for a moment and it was obvious that he felt a wank show for a tit flash wasn't fair. He agreed however and asked where they wanted him to 'perform'! I felt that I might put him off sat there so I stood up, my reinvigorated erection bobbing about, and threw myself in the pool to cool off (in more ways than one).

I let myself just float about in the cool water as I heard the girls egging John on to give them a good show. My brain was awash of what I had just done as well as the vision of Nadine's tits still fresh in my mind. I felt my erection throb from the a combination of the 'work' it had just done and the fact that it had been hard ever since. I looked over a couple of times but from where I was all I could see was the back of Johns head and his shoulders as they wobbled. Another few minutes passed before I heard a cheer come up from the girls followed by Nadine chanting, 'Tits out for the lads!' over and over.

I continued just relaxing in the water when I noticed Nadine climbing into the pool. I moved position slightly so that I was now treading water as I saw Nadine swim towards me with a grin on her face.

'I didn't want us to miss out!' was all she said as she swam closer then stopped at the deepest point where she could still stand up. I took this as a sign she wanted me to close the gap between us so I hastily swam over to her and stopped inches from her face.

'I've had an idea,' she said.

'If you want you can see me naked and possibly more but there is a catch!'

I gave her a puzzled look that said she needed to elaborate and she continued, 'One of us has to be wearing a swim suit but the only one we have is this one..... You wear it and I wont be!'

I laughed a little before accepting her terms. She fiddled about under the water and handed me her bikini bottoms followed by an order to put them on. I carefully slid them on hoping my larger frame wouldn't break them but when I came to cover my still hard dick I realised it wasn't going to work so I pulled them up and over letting my cock and balls 'hang' out. Next Nadine gave me her bikini top having let out the straps to their maximum. I felt silly but this would mean Nadine was naked now so put the bikini top on. Not knowing how it worked (I'd only ever had to undo them before) Nadine spun me around and did it up for me.

'Well, well.' She said with a wink and a smile, 'Aren't you the pretty one. Go show Viv what you look like then come back and see me.'

I wasted no time swimming to steps and stood up to see Viv looking in my direction but with John's face buried in her pussy. She smiled at me and gave a little giggle followed by a lustful gasp given her by John's tongue work. I turned and went to swim towards Nadine but she was waiting for me in the corner of the shallow end.

I swam over to Nadine and she pulled me in by my bikini straps. Once in close she rammed her tongue into my mouth and started to fondle my still hard dick. I then went at it and started to stroke her naked body, a finger slowly finding its way to her pussy. She had only a very small tuft of soft hair above her slit that felt nice in the water. I delved a little deeper and she flinched and I found her clit that seemed to sticking out a mile. Nadine pulled her mouth of me just long enough for her to order me to finger her till she came before kissing me hard again. It wasn't a loving kiss but an animalistic rough kiss of mingled tongues. I expertly moved my hand to the same rhythm that she was jerking me off with and quickly realised that this was perfect for her. We roughly wanked each other off as we fought with our tongues and it felt like only moments before Nadine pulled her mouth away to get more air as she screamed to climax.

She spasmed and squirmed on my fingers for ten or fifteen seconds before she came a second time then relaxed. She had stopped her dick stroking while she came and then appeared to realise that this wasn't over yet. She pushed me back to the side until I was sat on the top step of the pool then she leant over and swallowed my dick whole. I looked over at Viv to see she was knelt in front of John (who was sort of wearing Viv's bikini) sucking his dick whilst he leant back slightly and had his eyes closed. I was reminded of Nadine once more as she perfectly blew me off with long strokes that had almost gagging on my dick she took me in so deep. My recent wank meant that I was able to savour this blow job longer and I was proud to have lasted longer than I expected before I felt myself tipping the edge. Nadine must have sensed my closeness as she began to gently squeeze my balls which in turn sent me over the edge. Nadine pulled away and jerked me off in her hand as my come oozed out and dribbled down her had which gave me a good view of her tits. The nipples were super hard from the combination of cold water and sexual excitement, everything was just perfect! I was done and felt totally drained as I watched Nadine stand up to reveal her body to me in its entirety which made my already knackered dick twitch once more. Viv and John were also finished and John was laughably trying to escape from Viv's bikini top but looked to be having trouble. Nadine slowly stepped over me allowing me to see her puffed out pussy lips at close range. It was just the best looking pussy I'd seen in a long time especially as it gaped slightly from her evident arousal. She walked over to her bag and pulled out a camera before coming back to take a picture of me exhausted on the pool steps with my now softening dick poking out the side of her bikini!

Unfortunately the late sun was now falling behind the trees that were just inside the walls and a chill hit the air. We all looked at each other and smiled as we packed up our stuff, none of us speaking, just savouring the moment and the sexual high within us! We got our stuff together, wrapped ourselves in just a towel and went back to the cottage still all in a comfortable silence. We were all just about to go in when Nadine said that John and I must shower outside and get rid of all the chlorine. We didn't bat an eyelid as we obeyed and went over to the showers knowing it would be a naked shower for the ladies viewing pleasure. John stood under the spray and began to wash. I too got under the water and noticed that Nadine was taking pictures of us whilst I heard Viv telling me to take off my bikini. I had forgotten I had it on and fought my way out as Nadine took more pictures of us both.

'Get 'em hard for the camera boys!' Viv stated as Nadine got in closer to take individual pictures of each of us. John and I took our dicks in our hands and worked them to full erection for Nadine to photograph. I would have jerked off for the camera but to be honest I was a little sore! Nadine ran out of space on her camera just then so she went inside.

John and I went inside also but we were all gutted when John listened to his messages off his mobile to hear there was a problem at his shop and that he'd have to leave. He did say that he'd get a train but we all agreed to leave as well as it would mean we'd all have to return soon for a repeat performance!

12