On Staff Ch. 02

Story Info
Melissa has a party and a "naked houseboy".
7.1k words
4.49
63.7k
15

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/05/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jim, this weekend, is that enough lead time for you to put together a dinner here? For about five guests?" Melissa asked as she walked into the kitchen. She'd just arrived home from work and I was sitting naked at the breakfast room table, testicles and penis hanging down between my thighs to lie on the cool, finished wood of the chair seat. I like the way that feels, testicles lying on the cool wood like that. I was naked because that was the way Melissa preferred me to be. Over the months since she'd hired me I'd grown very comfortable with it, my nudity at home, comfortable to the point that I didn't really like having to get dressed when I went out. Clothes had become too confining, too restrictive. I work full time for Missy, my job being primarily to keep her happy and satisfied.

"What would you like? Formal and fancy or simple and good?" I asked her. I'm a professionally trained chef and can handle anything from gourmet to simple depending on Missy's desires.

"Somewhere in between. It doesn't need to be gourmet with a fancy presentation. As a matter of fact, I think the girls would prefer simple, maybe just a buffet with a bit of a selection," she answered. Missy owns a marketing company. She frequently entertains small groups here at her house. As her Director of Protocol, it's up to me to take her vision of what she'd like and turn it into reality so her guests enjoy themselves. "Oh, and since it's just some of my women clients, you won't need to dress for dinner. You can mingle and make sure their wine glasses stay filled and they're happy," she added. For the previous dinner parties, I'd always dressed for the guests, some of the very few times I'm not naked around the house. This time was apparently different since it was just women clients. It didn't bother me in the least. I'd grown very comfortable being naked around groups of women having dealt with smaller groups, two, three, when Missy had friends over. They always enjoyed Missy's "naked houseboy."

"OK, whatever you say, Missy. I can put it together by this weekend, no problem, it gives me three days, that's plenty of time," I told her. While dinner finished cooking I sat back down at the table to prepare a menu and shopping list for the weekend dinner party.

"I'm going to go change. What time will dinner be ready?" Missy asked.

"About thirty minutes."

"OK." She turned and walked out of the kitchen. I heard her footsteps pad up the carpeted stairs as she went up to her master bedroom to change. Meanwhile I furrowed my brow to consider a buffet menu for Saturday evening.

After dinner, kitchen cleaned up, dishwasher running, I sat in the den on the leather couch watching the news channel. Missy came in, still wearing the floral patterned silk robe she'd worn for dinner. Sitting down next to me she loosened the tied sash as she asked, "What's happening in the world tonight?"

"Nothing out of the ordinary. Same stuff as usual," I replied. As her robe loosened and gaped open some, those hefty double-D's were partially exposed, cleavage from here to eternity. Just gazing at that cleavage made me begin to engorge, my penis elevating itself from its flaccid position hanging down with my testicles, lying with them on the leather between my thighs. Whenever Missy sat close to me like this and loosened her robe I knew she wanted sex, starting with a long, relaxed session on those beautiful tits of hers. I put my left arm around her shoulders so that my hand was in the right position to accomodate her needs but I can't actually reach the business end of those babies from that position without some help from below. Turning toward her just enough, I could reach over with my right hand to lift a breast up to my waiting fingertips. Lightly caressing the nipple I let my fingertips trace slow, gentle paths encircling the areola, gradually closing on the nipple itself, repeating this over and over. Melissa's right hand wandered up my thigh to softly grasp my ever hardening penis. Letting her fingertips drop softly down my scrotum, she gently slid them under my testicles to lift them gently. She likes the way my testicles hang so low, five inches or so, likes the way they swing about with my flaccid penis when I walk or move around.

After a couple of news segments I'm ready to suck on those tits and I know Missy is ready for me to do it. So I turned myself around to lie down, my head in her lap, and suckle them like a baby. She knows where I'm headed and has her robe fully opened by the time I can lie down. My head in her lap, right ear tickled by her full, dark bush, I guided a three inch areola my way and began to suckle it. Sucking as much of it into my mouth as possible I squeezed gently with my lips while circling the nipple with my tongue and sucking gently. In a long session of that I can actually begin to extract some fluid from her nipple. The more often we have such sessions, the faster the fluid begins to appear. I bet Missy one time that given enough intensive sessions I could probably coax her breasts into giving milk. I continued the suckling until Missy began move herself out from under my head. Turning to sit on me, her ass on my chest, thighs on each side of my head, she buried my face in her bush. Seeking her pussy, I searched with my tongue until I found its target. Up and down the length of her lips, probing ever deeper with each pass I tasted the slightly salty taste as I gathered its musky odor with each deep breath I take through my nostrils. Looking up, I was looking at those hanging tits, wet nipples pointing slightly down and front. Reaching up around her thighs I took a tit in each hand to play with them gently as I continued to probe between her lips with my tongue. My erection, so engorged that my penis almost hurt, was longing for a soft touch. As if she read my mind, Missy reached around behind her to grasp it in her hands as she began to ride my face, grinding her pussy into my mouth. Moving forward I found her clit and began to suck on it just the way I know Missy likes it, drumming it with my tongue as I suckle gently. She never lasts very long when I've gotten to this part of the mustache ride and that night was no exception. Within minutes she is beginning to shake and tremble, her grasp on my penis tightening as she rattles through an orgasm. I reduced my suckling to a very soft touch of lips and tongue as she rode the orgasm through to its conclusion. Finished shaking and trembling, she sat still on me for a few minues as I continued to softly lick her lips, then began to get up off of me. Instead of letting her up, I grabbed her by the hips to hold her in place on my face and continued to lick her lips, probing into the wet folds with my tongue.

Repeating the whole process, I brought her to a second orgasm, this one seemed to be even more intense than the first one with more shaking, trembling and a low gutteral moan from Missy. A second ride finshed, she got up off of me before I could stop her, telling me to sit up on the couch. I turned and sat up on the warm leather, now sticking to my sweaty ass, and Missy was between my legs on her knees heading toward my aching penis. She gives head less frequently than she wants it so I savor it every time she does. This time, however, after the hour or so of sex time, I wasn't that far from an orgasm myself and as she began to slide her lips up and down my shaft I could feel myself heading into the abyss quickly. As my buttocks and abdominals began to tighten and relax beyond my control, she knew I was almost there and she seemed to double her efforts.

"Oh damn, I'm about to cum," I moaned as much as said causing her to begin to suck more with each stroke of her lips on my shaft. Her hand was holding my testicles and I could feel them tighten just before I went headlong over the top and began to lose my load. Missy has never hesitated to swallow a load of ejaculate and the this time was no different than usual. With slurping noises and swallowing, she vacuumed me dry as I sat trembling on the couch before she dropped my penis from her mouth and looked up at me smiling.

"How was that?" she asked.

"I don't think you need me to tell you," I replied as I let my head lay back on the top of the couch back.

Melissa stood up saying, "I'm going to bed. You be sure to get your rest between now and the weekend."

"Good night, Missy," I answered. Get my rest? What did she mean by that? I found out on Friday evening when Missy got home. When she'd put her briefcase down on the bench in the entryway, she opened it and pulled out a small brown sack.

"Here, this is for tomorrow night," she told me as she held out the sack toward me.

Taking it, I opened it and looked inside to see a large box of condoms and a box of Cialis, the erectile dysfunction drug. "What's this for?" I asked.

"For the girls tomorrow night, I think they may be wanting some entertainment from you," Missy told me.

"I thought our agreement was that this is a monogamous relationship," I told her.

"It is, but your taking care of my friends in my presence isn't a problem. I just want you to be sure to wear a condom if you actually fuck any of them," she explained. "But basically, if they want it, I want you to give them whatever they're needing. The Cialis is to help you deliver more times than you're accustomed to if needed."

"OK, Missy. Whatever you say. You're the boss," I told her. This would be interesting. I've never "performed" in front of a crowd, even if it was only a few women. That night the thought of being naked in front of a group of women, some of who might want me to satisfy them was roiling in my brain, keeping me awake past midnight. First thing Saturday morning I took a dose of the Cialis. I didn't notice any impact until around noon when I took a break from dinner preparations to walk naked into the hall bath to take a leak. When I grasped my penis to make an effort to ring the bowl, I noticed that it felt a little thicker than usual. After shaking off, I was washing my hands when I realized that my penis was engorging, quickly. The more I thought about it, the harder it got until I think it was just a bit larger than usual when erect. Sheesh. Back in the kitchen, everytime I began to soften and thought about it, it would immediately spring back to full erection. Damn.

I had everything prepped and ready around 5:30 so I went to my bedroom to grab a shower. My mind on other things, my erection finally faded to just a nice hang until Melissa came in the bathroom. One of the rules around the house was that she could come into my room or bathroom anytime she wished while I was to be invited in before I went into hers when she was there. She came in, I could see her through the glass shower doors. She asked, "You took the Cialis, right?"

"Yeah, I took it."

"Let me see," she said as she slid back one of the doors. In profile, she could see that my flaccid penis was hanging a bit more heavily than usual. Reaching into the tub, she grasped my testicles, cradling them in her hand, lifting them then letting them back down. At her touch, I nearly immediately sprang to a full erection. "Oh, that does work, doesn't it? You know what? I think you should shave. You'll look so nice clean shaven."

"OK, Missy." She sat down on the closed toilet lid as I finished my shower. When I slid the shower door open, she said, "Let's take care of that shave now. Where's your razor?"

"Left hand drawer."

She retrieved my razor and turned toward me saying, "Soap up." I took some body wash and lathered up my pubic hair then turned back toward her. Grasping my mostly flaccid penis to hold it out of the way, Missy began at the top to shave my bush. As she held my penis it rapidly engorged but luckily she was finished shaving above it just about as quickly. Now with it up and out of the way, she had easy access to my testicles to shave them. Finished, she told me, "Rinse off. Let me see if I missed any." I turned on the water and used the hand held shower to rinse the remaining soap and curly bits of hair off.

Turning back to her I asked, "OK?"

"Just a second. Here's a bit I missed," she told me as she took care of the remaining hair. "OK, all done. I kind of like the look. I may just have you stay like that from now on," she finished. She got up, put my razor on the counter, and left the bath as I climbed out of the tub to dry off. When I dried around my penis and testicles it seemed like the newly bare skin was much more sensitive than before, almost like the nerve endings were on caffeine or something, more awake. Finishing, I hung my towel up, shaved, rinsed, and dried my face, then headed for the kitchen. No need to waste any time getting dressed for the party.

The chafing dishes were prepped and ready. Bread was sliced and in the cloth covered baskets. The last items were in the oven. Everything was ready to feed Missy's friends.

The first guests began arriving around 7:00 followed quickly by the remaining women. They looked like they ranged in age from late twenties to perhaps early sixties or late fifties. They all greeted me by name when they saw me. Most of them I'd seen (and they'd seen me, literally) at the house previously. I think a couple of them hadn't been to Missy's house before and when they looked at me they seemed to be in a quandry - Do I stare or look away? As they gathered in the living room, Missy requested, "Could you pour some wine for everyone now please, Jim?"

"Yes, ma'am," I said as I headed into the kitchen.

As I left I heard one of the women tell Melissa, "You've got him well trained, Melissa," followed by some chuckles from other women.

As I returned with two bottles of wine I heard somebody ask Melissa, "I know he cooks and cleans. What else can he do."

"Just about anything you might want," was the answer I heard from Melissa, followed by more chuckles.

As I poured the first glass of wine, that for one of the older ladies, I felt her hand on the inside of my thigh, slipping it up my thigh until it was brushing my low hanging testicles, I immediately began to engorge.

"Jessie, look at what you're doing to him."

"Oh, that's nice."

Before I could move on to the next wine glass, I felt her hand cup my testicles and lift them a couple of times. "Melissa, he's got a nice set of balls on him, doesn't he?"

"Yes, he does. They seem to do the job quite well."

"Oh, I bet they do." The guest attached to the next wine glass didn't touch me, but smiled sweetly as I poured her wine, my partial erection right at her eye level as I stood there. The next guest had her hand on my ass as I poured, her fingertips softly sliding up and down my crack.

Around the room I went, pouring wine for each woman. Two of them simply grasped my penis in their hand, causing it to go to a full erection under the first grasp. While my flaccid penis usually hangs down about five inches along with my testicles, unfortunately it grows only slightly to about six and a half when fully erect. Under the influence of the Cialis, it seemed to be slightly larger but definitely firmer as it stood up nearly to my abdomen. When Denise, the first guest to grasp it let go, it sprang to full attention eliciting an "Oh yes," from her.

Elaine, the last guest to get wine and the second to grasp my penis, just smiled as I poured wine into the glass in her right hand while her left hand gently stroked my erection. Now just Melissa was remaining. As I poured her wine she began to pull her skirt up - I saw she had nothing on underneath as she spread her thighs and displayed her full dark bush. "Here, I'll show you what I mean, girls. Jim, I need some help here," she said to me.

"Yes, ma'am," I replied as I sat the two wine bottles down on the table next to her chair. I kneeled down in front of her chair, she scooted herself forward until the edge of the seat was just under her butt. Diving in, my nose was in her bush, I found my mark with my mouth and began to lick her pussy, up and down the lips, probing with my tongue on each pass. I felt her lift her legs to drape them over my shoulders as I continued to lick and probe.

Behind me I heard one of her guests say, "Oh, you DO have him trained well."

I heard Missy reply, "He just understands what I need and how to give it to me." By this time, I'd moved to her clit and was suckling it gently. She said, "OK, Jim, that's enough for now. You can go get the food ready," as she took her legs off of my shoulders. I stood up, turned, and headed for the kitchen, my penis so hard it wsn't even bobbing or moving at all as I walked out of the room. I realized that it was quite a turn on for me to be eating Missy out like that in front of her friends.

Just about out of the room I heard somebody state, "I think I'll need some of that before the night's over." There were a couple of "Me too," as I went through the doorway. I had a short buffet set up on one of the kitchen counters and in just a few minutes I was ready to let them begin to serve themselves.

I went to the doorway of the living room and told Melissa, "The food is ready, Missy." As she and her guests filed by me into the kitchen, several of them grasped my partially erect penis as they passed. By the time they were all in the kitchen, it was fully erect again.

Melissa was last through the doorway and as she passed by me she winked at me and whispered, "I think you'll be a hit tonight, Jim."

"Oh yeah, I think so," was all I could think to myself as I followed them into the kitchen to make sure they had everything they needed. As they served themselves and went to the large table to sit down, I ensured that each had a full wine glass and then made certain the chafing dishes and counter all looked okay. After eating, they all agreed to postpone desert for a bit and headed back to the living room.

As Missy left the kitchen she told me, "Bring the wine, Jim."

I picked up two wine bottles and followed them into the living room, my penis having finally calmed down to a partial erection standing out slightly below horizontal. I could feel precum oozing a bit. As I filled wine glasses around the room I heard some chuckling behind me. When I turned, I saw why. Cynthia, the other older lady besides Jessie, was sitting on one end of the couch completely bare below the waist, her slacks and underwear in a heap on the floor beside the couch. When I looked at her she grinned and said, "Wine isn't what I need right now, young man." Chuckles and laughter from around the room. I finished filling everyone's glasses before turning toward Cynthia again. Setting the wine bottles down on the side table I approached her and stooped down in front of the couch before kneeling down. She immediately had her legs on my shoulders and used them to lift her butt up and scoot it toward me. She was a fairly slender lady, a bit of loose skin, but all in all not that badly preserved for somebody I assumed to be in their sixties. Scooting toward me, she virtually rammed her pussy into my mouth, my nose in her almost black bush. I could smell a faint aroma of some sort of bath powder. It smelled like Chanel No. 5, which my loving ex-wife liked and I always thought smelled very nice. Finding her pussy lips with my tongue, I began to lick and probe deeper, ever deeper with my tongue. "Oh, he is good, Melissa," I heard Cynthia tell my boss. As I continued to lick, I had no need to search for her clit. It had become quite enlarged, feeling like it protruded almost a inch so I encircled it with my lips and began to suckle gently playing with the end of it with my tongue. Cynthia's hips began to rock under my continued suckling, faster and faster they rocked until she began to shake and tremble.

With some gutteral groans she came under my touch, shaking on the couch, legs alternately tightening and relaxing on my shoulders. As she calmed down I'd continued to gently suckle her clit until she took her legs off my shoulders and scooted herself back, pulling her pussy away from my mouth. "I need to finish this," she told Melissa as I stood up.

12