On Staff Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We turned toward the slider again as Missy said, "That was nice." Before I could say anything else, we'd gone inside and saw a couple fucking just inside the door. She leaning over onto the end of a couch, no top on and a short skirt flipped up onto her ass. A naked man with a firm grip on her hips was pounding her doggie style making her lurch and her hanging tits swing with each hit as his testicles swung in time. "Come on, I'm needing you about now," Missy whispered in my ear. "And I want others to watch."

The cushions where Mary Worth had been doing her mating were empty and Missy led me to them. She pushed me down onto them and climbed on, straddling me and scooting up until she could plant her pussy on my face. Her body sheath now shoved up over her hips, she settled in with her thighs on either side of my head. It was a new experience eating her like that with her smoothly shaven. All the features of her pussy were clearly visible, not masked by any camoflaging pubic hair. Her pussy lips were tight, not the flappy kind, making her pussy a straight slit. She began to grind that slit on my face as I started tonguing her, probing her pussy. Switching to her clit I began to suck on it the way I know Missy likes. It can bring her to climax faster than anything else and this time was no exception. I could feel her arousal building in the way she was grinding on me, the way she was breathing. From the little I could see there were several people watching us as we enjoyed ourselves. Missy began shaking and trembling as she reached her peak, moaning softly in the gutteral way she does as she cums. I continued to suck on her clit, albeit more gently as she finished her orgasm and slowed to a stop on my mouth. In a few moments, she more or less jumped up off of my face and scooted down grabbing my penis and guiding it as she impaled herself. Sitting up straight, settled all the way on my cock, she reached down and took her body sheath by the hem to pull it up, pulling each arm out then pulling it off over her head. As she did, her tits popped free and swayed nicely as she dropped the sheath on the cushion next to us. As she leaned over toward me I fondled those tits, raising one to my mouth to suckle as she began to gently stroke my penis by raising and lowering herself slowly. We weren't using a condom and I was rapidly rising toward release as I switched to the other tit, sucking as much of it as I could into my mouth. Before I came I wanted to turn over. "Let me on top," I told her. Without a word, she climbed off of me and I scooted out from under her. She laid down on her back and I immediately dove onto her, shoving my penis in her very wet pussy and began to hammer her hard, making her tits flail in front of me. That pretty much did it for me bringing me close to coming.

Melissa sensed it and said, "Pull out and cum on me. I want to see you cum." Just as I was about to go, I pulled out and raised myself up, grabbing my penis for a couple of last strokes as my orgasm burst forth. One, two, three large ropes of semen shot out onto her abdomen. Continuing to stroke delivered a few small spurts before it waned to just some dribbles. Finished with the show, the little group of onlookers dispersed to find other entertainment. I saw a box on kleenex nearby and stood up off the cushion, picked up the box, and handed it to Missy. She wiped off her abdomen as I milked the last bit from my penis. As Missy got herself up off the cushions I turned and saw Mary Worth there watching us.

"It's my turn now," she told me, "Do you have enough stamina to mate with me?"

"I don't know," I replied. "Maybe in a few minutes."

She laid down on the cushion and her man took his place standing beside her. Almost immediately, Keith, the guy that Maurice had sucked off earlier approached and received a condom from Mary's man. He unrolled it onto his partial erection as Julie, who had earlier claimed him as "her man," stood by naked watching him. Mary Worth looked at him saying, "Come on, Keith. I've been waiting on you." Keith climbed between her upraised legs, lowered himself and without even touching his penis slid it slowly into her obviously well lubricated pussy. He laid down on her, her tits splayed out from between them, and began to hump her with a deliberate rhythm. His Julie was watching with a slight grin on her face as she began to finger her own pussy.

Missy leaned over and picked up her body sheath then we stood there watching Keith pour it to Mary. He continued without pause, humping her with an almost mechanical rhythm and Julie continued to finger herself opposite us. Missy asked me, "Do you want to go next?"

"Do you really want me to?" I asked.

"Sure, it looks like it must be some sort of tradition or something," she replied. "I'll enjoy watching though maybe not as much as Julie is." Julie was obviously beginning to cum under her own touch and the influence of the erotic show she was watching. Watching her cum made me rise again, my penis fully erected. Missy grasped it as she said, "See, you're ready to go again." About that time, Keith arched his back and shook as he came before collapsing onto Mary below him. After a few moments he climbed off of her, his already flaccid penis flopping out of her and swinging back and forth, weighted by the semen filled end of the condom. Julie stripped his condom off and dropped it in a trash can before walking off with him. "Go ahead, Jim," Missy urged.

I stepped around the cushion to get a condom from Mary's man, unrolled it over my erection and then turned to Mary. "Do you always like it on the bottom or do you like to be on top sometimes?" I asked.

"How would you like it?" she asked me.

"You take the top," I requested. She rolled out of the way and I laid down before she straddled me, grasped my penis in one hand, and guided it into her pussy as she sat down on me. After settling in a moment she immediately began to thrash forward and back, riding me with more energy than I could have imagined she could muster after her full afternoon of being fucked by one man after another. With each of her strokes, her slightly loose belly jiggled as her tits flopped back and forth. After several minutes of frantic humping she slowed to an easier pace and I reached for a tit with each hand, fondling them and letting them roll around in my grip. I was soon about to cum and drove my hips harder into her as she continued her front to back rocking. She continued at such a pace that I couldn't really feel myself cum but though I knew I had, I stayed hard enough for her to continue until she stopped suddenly and rattled through an orgasm that must have lasted a full minute.

Sitting still for a moment she smiled at me and asked, "And your name is?"

"Jim," I replied. "I'm with Melissa." I nodded my head toward Missy as I said that.

Mary Worth said, "Nice to meet you, Jim," then looking at Missy, "Melissa. I hope you'll come to more of Steffany's get togethers?"

"Probably will," Missy replied as Mary Worth raised herself up and climbed off of me. My limp penis flopped wetly onto my abdomen, the tip of the condom full. I rolled onto my side, got up, slid the condom off and dropped it in a trash can. Mary Worth reclined on her back on her cushions, I guess waiting for her next fuck.

12