On the Air - Off the Air

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,778 Followers

Her response left no doubt as she mashed her lips against his, her hands tearing at his shirt to remove it. Her lipstick smeared over his mouth as she drove her tongue between his lips. Her fingernails raking across his back until she suddenly pulled away and lightly bit his left shoulder.

"Now you're mine," she whispered in her best faux vampire voice.

Just then the alarm went off again, this time signaling the end of the pre-recorded music.

Frustrated, Toni reached for the microphone and switched it back on. "Sorry about that, listeners. We apparently are experiencing some transmission problems with another station. We will now return to our scheduled programming."

"Sarah, would you be so kind as to continue?"

"Of course," she replied almost forgetting to switch microphones until Jason frantically motioned to her. "As I was saying, Sam was proving himself to be every bit the lover I had hoped for."

Jason took his cue and again began to play with Toni's nipples.

"His touch was so gentle and yet it was triggering all the right sensations. Then he did something I never expected ..."

"And what was that?" Toni interjected.

"He took my nipples and pulled on them. I don't mean a little bit, I mean he pulled on them until I thought he was going to rip them off of my boobs. I was just about to say something when he let go and they snapped back against my chest. I had never felt anything like it before. They hurt but at the same time, I felt a thrill rush through me from my nipples right down to my ... ... can I say that on the radio?"

"Go right ahead," Toni faintly replied without moving her chair. In actuality, she wasn't sure at all but didn't care at the moment.

"... to my pussy. Ohhhhhhh, it felt so good.

Jason's hands immediately reproduced the scene as he mauled Toni's tits and nipples.

"I can only imagine," Toni purred as her tits snapped back into place.

"It was only natural that his mouth followed his hands. I still remember the way it felt when he kissed my nipple, almost like he had kissed me on the lips. And just like that, he began to use his tongue on me. First he would lick across my nipple, getting it wet and then he blew on it. The feel of his breath sent shivers up and down my spine. I was sure I was going to cum if I didn't do something but he never gave me a chance. It was like he was reading my mind because he suddenly lowered his lips to my nipple and sucked it into his mouth. Oh god, it was so warm and his tongue felt like velvet sandpaper running across it. That was when I knew I was lost. I felt my pussy begin to quiver and my body felt like it was on fire as I came," Toni/Sarah groaned.

Sensing what was about to happen, Jason latched onto one of Toni's nipples and sucked it back into his mouth before biting down on it.

Toni squeezed her eyes shut as her body responded. Her back arched offering herself to him. Stars burst in front of her eyes and her body quivered as she bit down on her lower lip to keep from screaming. Wave after wave of pleasure coursed through her, leaving her quivering. Only the sound of her irregular breathing could be heard by her listeners.

Silently, Jason stood and reached for the microphone until Toni stopped him, shaking her head. "Thank you, Sarah," she said breathlessly. "Now Sam would you like to tell us your version up to this point?"

Though he was reluctant to do so, Jason sat down before turning his microphone on and taking on the Sam persona. "Sure. Like Sarah said, the first time we met I knew there was something between us but, hey, she was my step-mom. She and my dad got married when I was 15 years old. If I remember right she was 22. I know that sounds a bit weird since my dad was 37 but I figured it was one of those 'mid-life crisis' things everyone talks about. Anyway, I didn't really think a whole lot about her, except as my new mom, until my dad died. I had just turned 18 and it was if my eyes were suddenly opened."

He paused to take a breath before continuing. "That was when I suddenly saw her as a woman too. We still did everything together but they somehow felt different. I started noticing how she was dressed, especially if she was wearing nylons. It sounds sort of perverted but I would get such a hard-on I'd have to run to my room and jack-off. After awhile, I even snuck into her room and checked out her lingerie drawer. I found half-bras, crotchless panties, along with different colored garters and nylons. I even took some and hid them in my room to jack-off into. That was when I started writing about her. Well, that's not exactly true. I started dreaming about her first, than I started writing about her and what I would want to do to her if we were lovers."

Having returned from the wonders of her orgasm, Toni listened intently. Occasionally, she had noticed when some of her lingerie seemed to be missing but she owned so much that she figured she had put it in another drawer by accident. It always seemed to turn up after awhile so she never said anything about it. She hadn't even considered that Jason might be using it to jack-off into. A mental picture of her lingerie coated in cum suddenly filled her mind and she felt her pussy rumble.

Ever so slowly, she stood and moved towards Jason as he continued talking. Her blouse and bra still lay in the chair. Sensually, she ran her hands up through her hair, fluffing it, before running them down to her skirt. Her hands moved fluidly as she unzipped the side while holding it up with her other hand. Turning her back to him, she let go and felt it slide over her hips and settle to the floor around her feet.

Jason stared at the vision before him. Toni stood with her back to him wearing only a pair of panties, a black garter belt, skin-toned hose, and a pair of black stiletto heels. "Mmmmmm, yaaa, aaahhhh," he stammered.

"The first time I actually saw her nude, though, was one night when I came home from a party early. She was in the backyard swimming. I didn't think anything of it until I got up to my room and looked outside. I could see that she was skinny-dipping so I didn't turn on my light. Instead, I sat there in the dark watching her. She was absolutely gorgeous ... and still is," he added. "She must have spent about a half-hour swimming before she got out. That was when I saw her. I hadn't even realized how turned-on I was until I felt my cum filling my boxer-briefs."

She turned towards Jason and let him get a view of her entire body as she shook her finger at him as if reprimanding him for peeking at her in the pool.

"I never said anything to her about it but tried many times to see her again."

"Interesting," Toni said into her microphone. "So you had already seen her nude, though she didn't know it. Now tell us about that first night."

"Like Sarah said, we were working together and suddenly she opened the top of her blouse. Her tits seemed to spill out exposing the side of her nipple. At first, I thought she'd be embarrassed or pissed at me for staring but instead, she did one of those finger things to have me come closer."

Toni stepped out of her skirt and moved closer while he talked until she was standing between his spread legs. Then she knelt down and ran her hands from his knees up to the waist of his pants and back. The third time, she grabbed the waistband and pulled his pants down.

He lifted his hips to help as she pulled them all the way down to his ankles. She watched as the hair on his legs stood up and she smiled wickedly as he raised his hips again when she grabbed his boxer-briefs. His cock sprang free of its confinement, pointing up into the air.

"I couldn't believe this was happening until we kissed the first time. I felt my cock getting hard and had to start counting to keep from cumming right then and there. It was like a dream. Here was the woman I'd been fantasizing about for years, my own step-mom, and she was kissing me like a lover. It was just instinct that I began to play with her tits. I knew I could do anything but figured I wanted her to enjoy it, too, so I just played with them and watched as she got more and more turned-on until suddenly she started bucking and moaning. She told me later that I had made her cum."

"I see," Toni croaked as she pulled herself from between Jason's legs. "Is that when you made love to her?"

"Not really. We undressed each other and I got my first close-up look at her. Her hair was hanging down over her shoulders, almost to her back, and her tits hardly sagged at all. The thing that excited me the most was that she was wearing her sexy lingerie; garter belt, hose, stiletto heels, and a pair of crotchless panties. I wanted to make love to her but she had other ideas."

While he had been talking into the microphone, Toni knelt between his legs. Tenderly, she wrapped a hand around his cock and began to slide it up and down the length. Amazed, she watched as it grew. She was no longer paying any attention to what he was saying so she was surprised when she felt his hand on the back of her head pushing her down towards his cock.

"I'll never forget the first time she sucked my cock. She started by kissing the head and then licking my pre-cum off the cap. Her tongue slipped into the slit probing for more. When she was sure there wasn't any, she took my cock into her mouth. Instantly, she started sliding up and down its length, matching it with her hand. Her spit covered it entirely and then I felt her taking more and more into her until her nose was brushing my pubic hairs. I knew she was 'deep-throating' me from the tightness around my cock. She gagged a few times but she never stopped. Instead, she increased her pace until I knew I couldn't last much longer," Jason/Sam mumbled as he felt his balls begin to churn.

Toni felt it, too, and increased her tempo. Her hand became a blur as it flew up and down the length of his shaft. She wanted him, she wanted his cum. She wanted it in her mouth, on her face, covering her tits, and in her pussy.

Jason knew what he wanted and he knew he couldn't do it if he also had to deal with the radio broadcast. Pulling away from Toni, he clamped his hand around his cock to stem the flow of his cum while he flipped the switch to the main microphone, "Ladies and gentlemen. I apologize for this inconvenience but we've just been informed that this broadcast or more precisely the content of this broadcast may violate certain FCC rules. It is for that reason that we are ending the broadcast at this time. We at the station will attempt to resolve this dilemma and notify you if this broadcast is to be completed at a later date. Thank you."

"Why did you do that?" Toni whispered, still kneeling on the floor.

"Because I can't do this 'ON THE AIR','' he grunted as he released the strangle-hold on his cock. Strand after strand of cum rocketed from the tip of his cock, landing on her.

"I like," she murmured as she felt his warm cum splattering on her tits and face.

His legs shook from the intensity of what he was feeling and seeing. Then his knees buckled and he slumped into his chair.

Shuffling over to him, she wrapped her fingers around his cock, sliding them up and down as she milked the last drops from the shaft. Then she leaned over and licked it from the tip. "Mmmmmmm, nice. Salty with a little tang to it."

Jason sat there drained as he watched her scoop his cum from her face and chest with her finger and place it in her mouth. When she was done, she licked each finger to get every drop she could. The sight rejuvenated him and his cock began to harden. "Thank you," he said softly.

Now standing in front of him, grinning she replied, "The pleasure was all mine."

"Not yet," he smirked.

"And exactly what does that mean?"

He stood and stealthily moved towards her as if tracking his prey.

She took a step back and then another and then another. Suddenly she bumped against the broadcast table. Instinctively, she looked over her shoulder which was what Jason had been waiting for. Quickly, scooping her up in his arms he set her on the desk before kneeling between her splayed legs.

"Now the pleasure will be all yours," he joked as he moved towards her aroused pussy.

"Just what do you think you're doing? Stop it this instant," she said in a faux motherly voice while pulling her knees up towards her chest and hooking her high heels on the edge of the table.

He could see the lips of her pussy through to the slit in her panties but the heady aroma emanating from her was all he needed to confirm that she was just as aroused as he was. Slowly he moved forward, placing a hand on either thigh, spreading them further apart. Her thick outer lips popped from under the material and Jason dove for them. His lips pressed against them as he sent his tongue through the crease to explore the depths of her womanhood.

"Ohhhhhhh, yessssss," she moaned as she arched her back, forcing her pussy against his mouth.

Savoring the taste, he plunged his tongue on deeper and deeper, exploring every bit of her inner walls. Pulling out, his tongue teased her labia before gliding up and over her clit. His fingers slid along her inner thighs caressing them before slipping into her now empty cavern.

Overcome by the sensations, Toni lay back on the desk as she felt her body respond to his touch. Without thinking about what she was doing, she wrapped her legs behind his head holding him in place while she brought her hands to her breasts, massaging and teasing her distended nipples. Oh god ... oh god ... so good ... so long ... don't stop ... lick me ... tease my clit ... aaauuggghhhh," she groaned.

He had no intention of stopping. Instead, he slipped his hands under her ass and lifted her to his waiting tongue. Instantly, his tongue went into overdrive, fueled by the realization that he was doing exactly what he had written about so many times.

"Ohhhh, that's it baby. Suck my pussy. Lick my juices ... oh god ... need this ... need you ... yessss ... right there. Now bite it. Bite my clit. Lick me ... lick my pussy ... fuck me with your tongue. Now ... now ... yessss ... cummmiinnggg ... NOOOWWWWWWWW!!!" she screeched as her body stiffened and wave after wave of pleasure flowed through her.

The walls of her pussy convulsed around his tongue. He felt trapped until her juices sprayed from her, coating his face. It became a challenge for him to try and lap up her juices before they slid between the crack of her ass and onto the top of the table.

When he was finished, he rose to his feet and leaned over her. For the first time, their bodies touched in all the most intimate places. "No wonder my father said you were the perfect woman," he sighed.

Shifting slightly, she leaned up on one elbow as she wrapped her hand behind his neck and pulled him down to her again. "Do you know what the 'perfect woman' is according to your father?"

A look of bewilderment covered his face as he shook head.

"Your father used to say that the perfect woman was a perfect lady out of bed and a perfect slut in bed."

He stayed as he was, his body pressing down on hers. "I know you've always been a perfect lady out of bed ..."

"Kiss me. I want to see what I taste like," she interrupted. "Then I can show you exactly what a slut I can be in bed."

They kissed deeply. She had tasted her own juices many times before but this time there was something special about the taste and texture, a certain sweetness or maybe it was spice.

Breaking their kiss, he laughed lightly. "But we don't have a bed or at least not here."

"I guess this will have to do," she whispered as she wrapped her hand around his cock, bringing the head to the entrance of her lust-engorged pussy. Then a look of terror filled her eyes and she pushed him away as she tried to sit up. "Stop. We need to stop. I SAIDSTOP, DAMN IT!" she exclaimed.

He hesitantly stepped away, shocked and bewildered. "What ...? What did I do?"

Seeing the look in his face, she answered in a soothing voice. "It's not you ... and it's not me. Well, maybe it is me. It's been so long I had forgotten that I'm not on 'The Pill' anymore."

"FUCK!" he yelled, disappointed.

As she sat there, her face suddenly brightened, "Not yet, sweetie," she sighed. "Look in the second drawer of your father's old desk."

Dejected, he shuffled to the desk and opened the drawer.

"Now look in the back. They're probably under some of his old papers."

Jason rummaged through the drawer and found a small blue box. Pulling it out, his face lit like a Christmas tree. The box had the logo of a well-known company and across the top it read, 'CONDOMS: Extra thin'. It was unopened. "Is this what you wanted me to get?"

She blushed and nodded her head. "Your father and I used to joke that you never knew when the urge would strike so we should be prepared. We just never needed them here at work."

"But I thought you and dad wanted kids?"

"We did but we didn't. We just never quite came to a decision ... and then he was killed."

As he walked back to the desk, Toni marveled at the sight of his body. Toned, tanned, so much like his father and yet, looking down at his cock, so different. She watched as it bounced up and down as he drew near. Then taking the box from him, she opened it and withdrew one of the foil packets.

"Have you ever used one of these?"

"Never needed to."

"Come here then," she whispered as she sat on the edge of the table, her legs spread.

He moved between her legs as she took his cock in her hand. Using the other hand, she held the foil package and ripped it open using her teeth. "Take it out," she instructed.

Gently, he pulled the rolled rubber out and stared at it. It felt oily in his hand and though he had read about them, he had never seen a condom before. All of his other lovers had been on 'The Pill' so there hadn't been any need for one.

"Give it here," Toni whispered. When he did, she placed it against the tip of his cock and pushed. Slowly, she worked it down the length of his cock until it was in place. "We're going to have to be careful with that," she said pointing at the condom. "Your father was smaller than you so it's pretty stretched right now."

"Is that why it feels too tight?"

"Yep, but don't worry about that. You'll forget about it real soon. Now give me that cock," she purred. Still sitting on the edge of the table, she wrapped her hand around his member and pulled it back to her opening.

Looking down, he pushed forward. His cockhead disappeared into her.

Her hands instantly grabbed his waist and stopped him from going any further. "Stop right there, big boy. I need a little time to get used to you. Like I said, your father was smaller than you so I haven't had anything that big in me for quite a while."

He gritted his teeth as he fought the urge to drive into her until he felt the pressure around his cock lessen, then ever so slowly he pushed again. This time her body opened to him

"That's it baby, slow and easy. Put that cock of yours inside me. Ohhhhhhhh, yesssssss," she moaned as she felt him slide into her. She could feel her pussy stretch as it tried to take his cock deep inside of her. Her eyes widened as she felt his cock go deeper than anyone she had ever had. It filled her completely and seemed as if it were going to split her in half, yet when she looked down at their joining she was surprised to see that he still had several inches more to go.

Gently, he kept pushing deeper and deeper until he felt their pelvic bones meet and his cock touch her cervix. His hands ran up and down her back, squeezing the upper part of her ass cheeks as he kissed her and they adjusted to each other. Then very slowly, he pulled back and just as slowly, pushed forward.

Toni pulled her legs up and wrapped them around his waist as she encircled his neck with her arms and pulled him down to her breast.

Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,778 Followers