On the Air - Off the Air

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,773 Followers

Taking the hint, Jason leaned forward to take a nipple in his mouth and suck on it.

"Yessssssssss," she hissed at the sensations running through her body. Her nipples were hardening as he nibbled on them and her pussy was tightening around his cock, holding it like a velvety vice, as he thrust in and out.

"Oh fuck ... so tight ... so good," he moaned as he picked up his pace and began thrusting harder.

"That's it, baby ... keep going ... keep fucking me. So big ... don't stop. Need this so bad ... for so long. Fuck me, lover ... fuck me hard ... drive your cock into me ... make me cum," she sighed as she felt any doubts or inhibitions fade away to be replaced with a mixture of lust and love.

Jason took her words to heart and began pounding into her until he suddenly felt a strange feeling against the head of his cock. Surging into her he felt his cockhead press against her cervix, flesh-against-flesh. Looking down, he noticed the remnants of the condom wrapped around the base of his cock. Instantly, a battle began to rage inside his mind as he tried to decide if he should stop and tell Toni or continue with the most marvelous event of his life.

Unaware of the fact that the condom had broken, Toni drew his head back down to her nipple as she used the other hand to grab his ass and pull him against her with each thrust. "So good ... so deep ... yessssss ... harder ... deeper ... going to cum soon ... don't stop ... now ... going to cum ... now ... yes ... yes ... yessssssssssss," she murmured as her second orgasm of the day took her body to new heights of pleasure.

With every ounce of willpower, he pulled away, startling her. "Gotta stop. Can't go on. Need to pull out now," he groaned.

Toni, instinctively, wrapped her legs around him tighter. "No, please no," she pleaded.

"Condom broke," he sighed as he continued to try and withdraw from her depths.

Looking up at him, she whispered. "I don't care. Fuck me. Fill me with your cum. Make me yours just like in your stories" before pausing ... "Give me your baby."

Her words fulfilled every wish, hope, and desire he had ever written. Thrusting forward, he felt the waves of his own pleasure building until his cum began to surge upwards. He grabbed her hips and pulled her tight as he plunged deep inside of her and exploded. "Aaaahhhhhhh, Cummmmiiinnggggg," he shouted as spurt after spurt of his hot cum coated the inside of her pussy searching for the entrance to her womb.

Toni's eyes widened as she felt this cum pouring into her. "Fill me ... fill me ... fill me," she chanted in unison with the sensation of his cum splattering against the walls of her pussy.

Jason remained buried deep inside of her until the last strand of his seed spewed from the tip of his cock. It was only then that he released the hold around her back and let her lay down on the desk top.

Gently, she pulled his head down between her breasts and stroked his hair while they rested.

After a few moments, he looked up and saw her crying softly. "Are you ok?" he asked quietly. "I didn't hurt you did I?"

Holding his head in her hands she replied, "No darling, you didn't hurt me. You made me feel better than I have in a long time. That's why I'm crying. I'm happy."

He leaned forward and kissed her tenderly. He also realized that his cock, still buried deep inside of her was hardening again.

She felt it, too and snickered, "I'd ask if you had a baseball bat in your pants but since you're not wearing any I guess this is for me," as she began to move her hips.

As he stood next to the desk, he took her legs and laid them against his shoulders as he began to slide his cock in and out of her wet, pussy. "Feels so good," she murmured. "I had no idea how good this would feel. I've missed having a man in my life and now I have the one I want for the rest of my life."

Stunned, he stopped. "Are you saying ...?"

"Shhhhhh, later. Right now I want to feel your cock sliding in and out of me."

Stopping, he looked down at her. "Do you want me to try another condom?"

"Fuck that," she retorted jokingly. "Your father used to say 'In for a dime, in for a dollar.' Well, from the feel of the load already inside of me I think I've gotten far more than a dime's worth so why stop at that? I want to feel you making me cum until our juices run out of me like a faucet. I want you to fuck me like some common slut and breed me like some farm animal."

Grabbing her by the hips he pushed into her until he pressed against her cervix once again. "How about a thoroughbred filly? A one-in-a-million that absolutely nothing can be compared with?"

As she sighed from the feel of his cock inside of her, she moaned, "Flattery like that will get you anything."

"Good," he replied as he withdrew entirely. "Turn around and bend over."

She knew what he wanted and inwardly knew that she wanted it too. She slid from the desk, turned around, and wiggled her ass at him. "Come on, stud. Take me."

Stepping up behind her, he stroked his cock up and down the furrow of her ass before lowering it and plunging into of her, driving it to the very depths of her pussy.

"Ohhhhhhh," she screamed as she clenched the edge of the table. "Feels so good. Pound me. Fuck me. Fill me again."

He reached under her and cupped her dangling tits, pinching and teasing the nipples as he drove his cock in and out of her pussy.

Twisting her head around to look over her shoulder, she whispered, "Kiss me," and he did. At the same time, she reached behind her and grabbed his ass, using it to pull herself against him, driving his cock deep into her while matching him stroke-for-stroke. The mixed sensation of pleasure/pain caused when he slammed against her cervix was something new to her but something she realized she would want from now on.

"So tight," he hissed as she felt her pussy tightening around his cock. "Gonna cum soon. Gonna fill your pussy with my cum. Gonna breed you and knock you up. Gonna give you my baby," then correcting himself, he leaned over and whispered in her ear, "OUR baby."

"Our baby ... our baby ... ohmigod ... yes ... cum in me. Fill my cunt with your cum. Now baby, fill your step-mommy's cunt with your cum. NNNNNOOWWWWWWWWWWW," she shrieked as she felt her third mid-blowing orgasm overwhelm her, sending her off into an orgasmic fog. She was only vaguely aware of Jason murmuring to her.

Triggered by her lewd comments, Jason felt his balls tighten and send another load of cum rocketing up his cock. "I'm getting close again, baby. Gonna fill you up. Gonna fill your cunt with my cum just like the slut you are."

"Do it ... do it ... fill me ... fill me," she sighed too exhausted to do more.

Standing up and grabbing her by the hips, he plowed into her, burying himself against the entrance to her womb each time. On his final thrust, he felt his cum boiling over and exploding once again inside of her. "AAAAAAAEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIII," he screamed as rope after rope of his cum exited his body and entered hers. Looking up, he noticed a blinking red light in the control room as a purple haze overwhelmed him and he gently collapsed against Toni's back.

How long they were like that neither was certain. It was only the banging on the outer door of the station that brought them back to reality.

Pulling from Toni, Jason's flaccid cock slapped against his leg before he turned and grabbed their clothes from the floor. Neither said a word as they dressed, the banging on the door becoming louder and more incessant.

Jason headed into the control room and quickly checked the blinking red light he had seen earlier. As he suspected, it was the light for the master recording disc. His father had insisted that every broadcast be recorded so he had flipped it on when he had started Toni's show. Secretly, he took the disc off and slid it in his jacket pocket. Now he and Toni could listen to themselves anytime they wanted.

At the same time, Toni answered the door. Jim pushed his way past her and immediately began yelling.

"Where are they? I heard you talking to them on the radio and I know it couldn't have been the taped interview since ...,"

"Yes, since what, Jim?" she asked.

"Ummmm, that doesn't matter." He tried to change the subject. "This place smells like a fucking whore house."

Toni smiled inwardly. It did. It smelled of sex ... hot, lustful, loving, sex. "I don't smell anything," she lied.

"Bullshit. Now where are they?"

Suddenly pretending to understand, Toni replied, "Ohhhh, you mean Sarah and Sam?"

"You know as well as I do that those aren't their real names so where are they?" he snarled.

Just then Jason entered the room bumping against Jim, "So sorry."

"Fuck you, punk. I was talking to your step-mom so just keep your fucking mouth shut."

Anger flared but Jason kept himself in check. "I said 'I'm sorry' and I also wanted to show you this," he said as he removed the disc from his jacket pocket.

"What that fuck is that?"

"It's a recording of everything that has gone on in the station for the last 72 hours. My dad had cameras installed last year after some equipment disappeared. You remember that, don't you? And how it all came back as soon as we put the word out that it was missing."

"Gimme that," he snarled as he reached for the disc.

Pulling it away quickly, Jason replied. "I don't think so. You see I had a chance to preview it during Toni's interview tonight and I'm sure the authorities would be very interested to see you stealing the original disc. So, I'll give you a choice. You can apologize to my step-mom and get out of here ... PERMANTENTLY or I call the cops. You decide."

Hesitating, Jim glared at them and tried to decide if he could overpower Jason and take the disc. Realizing he probably couldn't he muttered, "Sorry" before spinning on his heels and leaving.

Toni sighed. "I didn't know you're dad put in a surveillance system."

"He didn't. This is the master copy of tonight's program ... including you and I after we went off the air."

Instantly, she blushed and a shiver coursed through her.

Jason moved closer, wrapped his arms around her, and pulled her close as she tilted her head up towards him. Tenderly, they kissed.

"You know Jim was right about one thing."

"Ya, what's that?"

"The station does smell like sex," she giggled. "And I know why."

Curious as to her answer, he looked down at her. "And exactly why is that?"

Taking his hand, she pulled up her dress and slid it between her legs. Her thighs were soaked with their juices that had leaked from her pussy, "Because you fulfilled one of my fantasizes tonight and filled my pussy with more cum then it has ever had in it before."

The aroma triggered desires deep inside of him as he leaned over and whispered. "We can always go home and see what other fantasizes can be fulfilled yet tonight."

"Ya, right," she said doubtfully as she reached for the front of his pants. "Ohhhhhh," she sighed as she felt his growing erection. "Maybe you're right but I think from now on we'll do this 'off the air'."

Scooping her up in his arms, they were startled as a large ball of their combined juices fell to the floor with a loud 'plop.' "Maybe, maybe not. We'll just have to wait and see what the listener's want," he joked.

Whether from what happened at the station or later on at home they were never sure but nine-months and eleven-days later, Toni gave birth to a little boy. They named him Kevin after his great-grandfather, the founder of the station.

Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,773 Followers