On The Auction Block

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
centrum1000
centrum1000
3,642 Followers

"You sure tied that on tight, does that mean that you want to be anonymous tonight?"

Jason's brain kicked into gear. He raised his hand to his face and realizing that his mask was still tied on, he was suddenly grateful for the woman who tied his mask on earlier in the night. He didn't hesitate to respond with an affirmative grunt as relief washed over him. He dodged one bullet and now he just needed to figure out a way to excuse himself and he would be home free.

"So every time we see each other, you're going know that you fucked me," She paused and seemed to think over what she just said, "But I won't have a clue, is that right?"

"I guess so." He was still shocked by the openness of his mother and fact that she planned on fucking him, her own son.

"That's pretty kinky, I like that idea." A broad smile, like none he had ever seen on his mother before, crept across her face as she spoke. "Now I really can't wait to get that hard cock of yours inside of me." She punctuated her statement by grabbing his throbbing cock again and then pushed herself off of him.

Rachel backed up against the opposite wall of the elevator and lifted her skirt up. The blue satin triangle that covered his mother's pussy slowly came into view as her skirt rose higher. With the skirt now high enough for him to see the waistband of her thong stretching along the soft contours of her hips and disappearing behind her, she ran her left hand along the length of her panties between her legs. Jason's eyes briefly darted up to his mother's face. She was staring right into his eyes while gently biting her lower lip.

Jason was filled with thousands of conflicting thoughts and emotions, but he couldn't deny that he had never seen a sexier image in his life. It didn't matter that it was his mother, she was hot as hell. He glanced over at the display and saw that they were only at the twelfth floor, plenty of time to plan his escape before things got out of hand.

His eyes moved back down between his mother's legs in time to see her pushing her panties down over her hips. His eyes followed them as they crashed down onto the floor in a tangled heap by her feet. His mother was now standing before him completely bare and exposed from her waist down. Jason had never thought of his mother as a sexual animal before, but he would never be able to look at her the same way again.

His eyes traced the curve of her legs from her ankles up and over her calves and on to her thighs until they finally rested on her exposed womanhood. His mother's pussy was soft and delicate. From across the elevator, he could make out the thin crease between the swells of her mound. She was almost completely bare except for a small tuft of brown hair just above her pussy, shaped like an inverted triangle pointing right at the target.

Rachel paused while her son examined her body. She waited for some sign of approval before continuing. As soon as his eyes made contact with her pussy his mouth opened and that was all the encouragement she needed. Her skirt fell back down around her thighs as she strode across the short distance between them. Her hands went up to his face and she pulled his mouth to hers. Taking control of the situation she lowered one hand until she was holding onto his.

With her hand leading his, Jason first felt the rustle of fabric against his hands and then felt the warm moist flesh between her legs. Rachel pressed his hands against her pussy until she felt a finger slip between the folds of her wet pussy. Jason could smell the scent of his mother's sex filling the elevator as he got further with her than he had ever been with another woman before. He knew that they would be at their floor any moment and tried to stall. But with his fingers rubbing against her pussy his guilt slowly faded away. Knowing that she wouldn't know who he was he decided there was no harm in touching her just a little bit before he made his exit. She started it after all.

With his mind made up, Jason pushed his mouth against his mother's and kissed her back. His fingers worked back and forth and side to side slipping along the length of her soaking wet pussy. She gently moaned into his lips while she rocked her hips from side to side. The motion of her body created just enough pressure against his hand to allow his finger to slip inside of her.

Rachel's lips pulled away from her son's while her low guttural moan filled the small room. His finger, already covered in her slick juices, met no resistance as it plunged deep inside of his mother's tight pussy. Jason never meant to finger fuck his mother and hoped that the elevator would reach their floor soon. He knew that he couldn't stop what he was doing without causing a scene so he left his finger inside of her while her body writhed against his hands.

Her juices were flowing down his hand and into a growing damp spot on the carpet between her legs. With one hand behind his neck and the other on his hip, his mother bucked her body against him forcing him to fuck her with his finger. His hand was so lubricated that a second finger entered her while she kept impaling herself on his hand. She screamed again as the second finger entered her. Her hips moved faster and faster against his wrist.

"Oh YES!!! Don't stop..." Her voice trailed off into a whimper.

Jason stood frozen unsure of what to do. He knew that he had already crossed the line but he remained convinced that he could still make an escape as soon as they got off the elevator. He didn't know how to stop his mother from what she was doing, but more importantly he did know that he wanted to stop her either.

Despite the fact that it was his own mother who was riding his hand like a wild animal, he couldn't ignore the fact that it was hot as hell. This was undeniably the furthest he had ever been with a girl, and his mother was by far the hottest girl he had ever made out with.

Lost in the raw sexual energy of the moment Jason's fingers twitched inside of his mother and he rubbed her while she rode him.

"That's it, right there. Oh, make me cum." She could barely speak between breaths.

Jason was amazed that this mother was begging him to make her cum, and in a hotel elevator no less. Not wanting to disappoint his mother, his fingers picked up the pace and matched the rhythm of his mother's hips as they crashed into him. To help him get a better angle he moved his other hand around her, against the gentle curve of the small of her back. He pressed against her from behind, pushing her body down onto his hand and forcing his fingers deeper into her slick pussy. Her body tensed as he took more control of the action.

"Oh.. oh.. ohhhhhhh...." She moaned as she came.

Rachel clasped her arms around her son's head and pushed her tongue into his mouth, kissing him passionately as her body shook from her orgasm. Their tongues danced in the warm moistness of their mouths. Her body became rigid and the muscles inside of her pussy pulsated, contracting around his fingers, as waves of pleasure washed over her.

Jason couldn't think straight. He never intended for this to happen. His mother was now cumming on his hand. He felt her slick juices pouring from her body and onto his hand. The damp spot in the carpet grew larger with every second that passed. As much as he wanted to stop what was happening, he knew that he would never be able to. Resigning himself to whatever was about to happen, he withdrew his fingers and moved his other hand under her skirt. He gripped his mother's bare hips in both hands and pulled her into him while they kissed. Her wet pussy landed against his rock hard cock. The heat from his mother's pussy enveloped his penis through the thin fabric that separated them.

Rachel pulled her head back and looked at her young stud. Over the years, she and her husband hadn't missed one of these auction parties. At first it was a fun way for them to spice up their marriage, but over time it became a necessity. She loved the thrill of being ogled by so many men in revealing outfits and spent the weeks leading up to the party anxiously wondering who she was going to fuck that year.

It thrilled her that she didn't get to choose her mate and was instead sold off to the highest bidder, required to fuck whoever it was. Of course, this type of system led to some disappointments, but the masks helped to ensure that the same guys didn't bid on the same women each year.

Over the years, she had worked her way through several of her neighbor's husbands and several other men around town that she barely knew, but she had never been bought by a younger man before. For a moment, her mind race through the young father's in the neighborhood before she gave up, wanted to let him remain anonymous.

The thought of being fucked by a younger man made her feel warm inside. Being bought by him, and at such a high price, meant that she still had it. Even at her age, she could still turn on a younger man and she planned on making the most of the situation.

Rachel leaned in and whispered into her son's ear.

"Do you want to fuck me?"

He slowly nodded.

"Tell me what you want."

"I.." He stopped himself before saying anything more. Thinking quickly, he started again in a deeper throatier voice that she wouldn't recognize.

"I want to fuck you." He shuddered at the thought of what he just said to his own mother.

"Are you going to fuck me hard?"

"Uh huh..." He grunted.

"Tell me how hard you're going to fuck my tight little pussy." He pussy was still throbbing from her orgasm and hearing him tell her that he wanted her just made it worse.

"I'm going to fuck you harder than anyone has ever fucked you before." Again, his words surprised him. He knew it was wrong to talk to his mother like that, but the anonymity of his mask made it easier to play along with her.

"Oh, I like the sound of that. It's been a long time since I've had a good hard fucking from such a big strong cock." Rachel couldn't wait to get her young stud inside of her.

Rachel then fell to her knees and tugged on the waistband of his costume. Jason looked back at the display and saw that they had three more floors to go. He thought to himself that this must be that slowest elevator he had ever been on.

His eyes dropped back down to the sight of his mother fishing his cock out from his pants. He waited as she inched her lips closer to his cock. Her soft velvety lips slowly encased the tip of his cock before continuing down the length of his shaft. Jason couldn't believe that it was his mother who was giving him his first blowjob. He pushed that thought aside and enjoyed the feeling of her lips and tongue expertly making their way around his cock.

Through the slurping noises of his mother sucking his cock, Jason heard the ding from the elevator. His mother made a muffled noise with his cock buried inside of her mouth and then stood up.

"It's time for you fuck me like the bad girl I am." She took him by the hand and pulled him down the hallway to her room.

Jason dutifully followed his mother down the hall. His eyes glued to her thighs and the hem of her skirt as it danced across her soft skin with every step. Her body was still tingling from the orgasm that he had already given her. Feeling sexy as she walked down the hall, knowing that she was about to be fucked by one of her neighbors but that she wouldn't ever know his identity, she intentionally swung her hips in an attempt to put on a show for her unknown suitor.

It worked. Jason watched as her skirt rose up high enough to reveal the round curve of her ass and occasional glimpses of the delicate junction where her legs met between her ass and pussy. Knowing that she wasn't wearing any panties beneath her skirt made him even hornier. Jason strutted while following his own mother into the hotel room, prepared to finally lose his virginity and fuck her as hard as he could.

He had somehow reasoned with himself that if it wasn't him she would be fucking some other random guy anyway. She was begging for it after all and as long as she didn't know who he was there would be no harm in him being that guy. After all, this way he could make sure that she was safe and didn't get any diseases.

He also rationalized that losing his virginity to his own mother wasn't that big of a deal. She had already taught him so many thing things while raising him that it only seemed natural that she should be the one to teach him how to fuck a woman. After thinking it through, though, he finally admitted to himself that his mother was smoking hot and any guy would kill to be in his shoes. How could he pass up the opportunity to fuck such a gorgeous and, more importantly, willing slut even if it was his own mom.

"Well here we are." She said, turning her head slightly, as she opened the door and led him into the room.

Finally entering the room, the bed in full view, confirmed for him that he was in fact about to fuck his own mother. Before he could have second thoughts, Rachel turned towards her son and pounced. One hand snaked its way into his pants and immediately began stroking him. Her other hand caught a hold of the elastic band around his waist and pulled it down until his pants fell to the floor. Moments later, she had stripped off his shirt and he kicked off his shoes. Jason's heart pounded in his chest while he watched his mother's eyes hungrily devouring his naked body.

"Oh my." She gasped at his young athletic body. "You are far too young to be one of the neighborhood fathers."

Jason didn't say a word.

"Are you sure you know who I am?"

Jason nodded.

"Are you friends with my son Jason?"

He nodded again unsure of how she would react.

"Well, now that's an interesting twist." She thought it over for a moment before continuing.

"You know, I've often thought about fucking some of his friends."

"Oh yeah?" He struggled to conceal his voice but had to speak up as her admission piqued his curiosity.

"Seeing those hot young men running around the yard..." He voice drifted off a little.

"And in the pool..."

He could see a glazed look in her eyes as she spoke.

"Is this going to be our little secret?"

"I won't tell anyone."

"I hope not. Are you going to think about making me cum with my tight pussy wrapped around your fingers the next time you see me?"

He nodded again.

Every time she saw one of her son's friends she would ask herself if he was the one. "Was he the one who fingered her and then fucked her?" That thought alone almost sent her over the edge again.

"Have you ever fucked an older woman?"

"Not yet." He certainly wasn't going to admit that he had never fucked anyone before.

"Really?" She looked up at him and asked demurely, "Do you like my body?"

"You have an amazing body."

"Are you sure I'm not too old for such a young stud?"

Jason stepped forward and put his hands on her hips underneath her short skirt.

Pulling her into him he said, "You are so hot, I'm going to dream about your sexy body for the rest of my life."

The thought of one of her son's friends fucking her was one thing, but knowing that he was going to be fantasizing about her every time he saw her put her in a whole new world of excitement. She had always been somewhat of an exhibitionist, which explains her costume and wanting to get on stage to show herself of in front of a room full of horny men. While she had noticed how attractive her son's friends were she had never thought about teasing them before. She decided that she was going to have to reconsider what she chose to wear around the house from then on.

"Do you like my legs?"

Jason's hands slowly moved up and down her legs as she spoke.

"I love your legs."

"Do you like how I look in this short skirt?" She stepped back and bent over, giving him a full view of her ass and pussy as her skirt rose up her legs.

"Oh yeah." He moaned softly.

She turned back towards him and lifted her skirt again. "Do you like my shaved pussy?"

Jason reached out and pressed his hand against her slick pussy. His mother purred as her son gently rubbed her soft mound.

"You have the most beautiful pussy that I've ever seen Mrs. Anderson." He was trying to do everything he could to let her think her was someone else.

"Call me Rachel."

"Rachel?" He asked, knowing that it wasn't her real name.

"Just for tonight."

"Is that what you like to be called when you fuck strange men in hotel rooms?"

"Yeah, that's what I use when I want to act like a slut. But you can call me anything you want as long as you fuck me with that hard cock of yours."

Jason pressed his hand harder against his mother's swollen pussy while they spoke. His other hand reached up and squeezed her breast through her costume.

"Do you like acting like a slut?" It felt incredibly bizarre to him to be talking to his mother like that.

"Who said I was just acting? I need your cock now." Jason heard the pleading in her voice.

Rachel grabbed his hand and spun him around until he backed into the bed. He fell onto his back, his erect penis proudly saluting his mother.

She walked towards the bed and bent towards him, placing her hands on either side of him. Slowly, she crept up onto the bed straddling him with her legs. The heat from her soft thighs rubbing against his sent shock waves through his body. Moments later she was staring into his eyes. Her body pressed against his, her breasts crushing against his chest beneath her weight.

She kissed him again. Jason's mind swam in the sweet taste of his mother's lips. She was more aggressive than before and quickly pushed her tongue into his mouth. He kissed her back and felt something warm pressing against the tip of his cock. While they kissed, his mother was teasing him by rubbing her hot, wet pussy against his throbbing penis. She pushed just hard enough for the tip to part her lips but didn't let him enter her. She then worked her pussy along the length of his shaft, covering him in her slick juices.

Jason focused all of his attention on his shaft sliding between the soft folds of his mother's cunt. She knew exactly what she was doing and wasn't going to let him fuck her until she was ready for it.

Suddenly, she broke their kiss. He felt her body shifting and then saw her face replaced first by the soft line of her neck, followed by the swell of her breasts though the thin material of her top. Next came the black satin laces that bisected the light blue satin material stretched taught against her stomach. He knew what was coming and watched as the blue gave way to the black of her skirt. She kept moving as the lace and crinoline washed over her son's face until the wet, glistening folds of her pink flesh slowly appeared before him. Her pussy was beautifully framed by her soft delicate thighs and the small patch of brown pubic hair that pointed to his target.

With his head trapped between his mother's thighs and covered by her skirt he was overwhelmed by the sweet musky scent of her sex. Heat emanated from her pussy and poured down over his face.

Keeping enough distance to be able to see what he was doing, Jason slowly lifted his hand up between his mother's legs. He had never been so close to a pussy before and wanted to explore every inch of it. He brushed his trembling fingers over her pink, vulnerable flesh eliciting a chain of soft low moans from his mother. He marveling at the softness of her skin as his fingers easily slid across her aching pussy, lubricated by her own juices.

With two fingers he parted her lips and gently worked a single finger into her hole. Her pussy contracted around his finger, signaling her approval to his welcomed intrusion.

Jason pulled his finger from her pussy and brought it to his lips. He tasted her sweet juices and decided that he wanted more. He arched his neck and tenderly kissed his mother's pussy. He reveled in the warmth of her soft flesh as he pressed his lips against her.

centrum1000
centrum1000
3,642 Followers