On The Auction Block

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
centrum1000
centrum1000
3,645 Followers

Another moan escaped Rachel's lips as her son's lips kissed her pussy.

"Oh... yessss....." She rocked her head back and pushed her body against her son's mouth.

Jason gently sucked on her pussy, pulling her lips between his. He applied pressure until she moaned again. Jason's tongue pushed past his lips and against hers. He started out with a long slow pass of his tongue along the entire length of her pussy. He could tell by her reaction that he was doing a good job, which encouraged him to continue.

Jason's tongue pressed against his mother's body until her pussy yielded and spread apart for him. He was struck by the softer, smoother texture of her skin inside of her pussy. Rachel's son had gotten her worked up enough that a steady stream of her juices was flowing from her pussy into her son's mouth and down his chin.

He swirled his tongue around the opening of her hole for a little while before letting it march upwards towards the soft nub of her clit. Rachel was in heaven as her son gently bit down on her clit with his teeth. He tugged on her flesh and rolled it between his lips.

"Oh god yes! Don't stop licking my pussy..." She pleaded for him to make her cum again.

His tongue darted out and circled her clit, applying more and more pressure until he felt her body tensing up. Rachel's sweat-soaked thighs clamped down around her son's face as she came. He lapped at her pussy while she moaned, grinding her hips into his face. Jason noticed the sweet slick liquid that had flowed from his mother's pussy had become thicker and tasted mustier. He eagerly drank in her cream as his tongue prolonged her orgasm.

His head was trapped between his mother's sweaty convulsing thighs, her skirt still draped over him. The heat from her body and the thick pungent perfume of her arousal bombarded him as he watched her quivering pussy inches from his face. All Jason could see was his mother's wet, pink flesh and the small tuft of matted down curls above her pussy. Her soft skin glistened from a mixture of her sweat and juices. His eyes continued to examine the contours of her womanhood. He committed every fold and crease of her pussy to his memory, knowing that he would spend the rest of his life jerking off to the image in front of him.

Suddenly, her body slumped down over him as she slid down from her perch. Rachel's hot pussy slid along her son's chest leaving a slick trail behind it. The fresh air of the room hit Jason like a brick in the face as his mother's skirt glided across his face. Rachel positioned herself over her son's cock and waited with his tip just barely parting her pussy lips.

They both took a moment to catch their breath. The bed shook as they panted heavily. Jason watched his mother's heaving chest rise and fall, pushing her soft globes against the already tight top.

She looked down at her son in disbelief that she was actually about to fuck one of the neighborhood boys. That she didn't know who it was only made it better. She decided that in order for her to tease him she would have to show off her body to all of her son's friends. This opened up a whole new world of opportunities for her.

"That was amazing."

Jason saw a twinkle in her eye as she spoke and knew that she was being completely honest.

"I could lick your pussy all night long Rachel." A grin spread from ear to ear as he spoke.

"I just might have to take you up on the offer sometime." She said with a wink.

"I need your cock in me." She continued with a growl. "I need you to fuck me like the dirty slut that I am."

Overcome by the moment, Jason shocked himself by what he said next.

"You are a dirty little slut aren't you?"

"I need you inside of me right now!" She snapped back at him.

Jason placed his hands on his mother's hips and thrust his hips into her. His cock crashed through her pussy lips as he penetrated his mother for the first time. Looking up, he saw her head thrown back and her long, brown hair dangling down behind her back as she supported herself on locked arms against his chest.

"Oh yes, your cock feels so good." Rachel moaned as her son filled her cavity.

"Yeah, you like it?" He said as his hips crashed into hers. His cock was now fully buried inside of his mother.

"Yes. I love your cock. Fuck me hard."

Jason didn't want to move. The sensation of his mother's tight pussy pressing tightly against his hard cock was better that he ever imagined. The pressure from her muscles was almost enough to make him cum that instant. Jason slowly pulled his cock back, inch by inch he retreated from his mother's tight, wet pussy.

A soft moan escaped Rachel's lips as her son's cock slid from her dripping pussy.

Jason stopped when just the tip of his cock was still inside of her. He looked back up at his mother and saw for the first time the look of ecstasy on her face. She was glowing not just from her past two orgasms but also knowing that there was more to come.

He couldn't resist anymore and reached up to grab her breasts. He pushed the two straps from her shoulders and pulled down to reveal her milky white breasts. He grabbed onto her breasts in each hand and massaged her as he eased his cock back inside of her.

"Oh yes, make me cum again."

He felt her flesh against his as he filled her up again. His hands explored her breasts while his cock explored her pussy. Rachel clawed at her son's chest as he began to fuck her in earnest. He worked up a slow powerful rhythm that filled the room with the sound of their sweaty body slapping against each other.

He loved that he was able to watch her while he fucked her. He could see the look of lust on his mother's face, knowing that he was the reason why she was sweating and begging for more of his cock.

She leaned forward until he was able to wrap his lips around one of her nipples. It was already very sensitive when he bit it with his lips, sending a chill through her body.

"Faster, harder... I want to feel your cum inside of me!" She demanded.

Jason picked up his pace and pounded his cock into his mother's tight pussy as hard and as fast as he could. He too wanted to feel his cum inside of her.

"Oh yes! Don't stop." She whimpered.

The next thing Jason felt was his mother's pussy clamping down on him with so much force that his cock erupted inside of her. His mother cooed as she felt the first blast of his hot sticky cum force its way deep inside of her. Her pussy contracted in time with his orgasm draining him of every drop of cum. He couldn't believe how much cum was pouring out of him. His cock kept twitching with every shot that filled her up. After what felt like an eternity, Jason's cock slowly softened and slipped from his mother's pussy.

Rachel looked down at her son and said, "That was incredible. I've never been fucked like that in my life!"

She smiled and then rolled onto the bed. They both remained still except for their breathing for several minutes.

Jason turned to face his mother.

"You are a slut aren't you?" That is how he was going to see her from then on, as a slut filled with his cum.

"With a cock like that, I'll fuck you anytime and anywhere you want." Jason made a mental note of her willingness to fuck him again.

"Oh yeah."

With a smile she reassured him.

"Anytime, anywhere."

"I like the sound of that." Jason knew that he wasn't going to be able to stop. He needed to fuck her again and again.

"So do I."

Rachel's hand moved over to her son's flaccid penis and stroked it as they stared into each other's eyes. Her fingers traces lined through the slick coating on his cock and eventually her fingers wrapped around his soft shaft. Jason couldn't believe how his night had turned out. Not only did he lose his virginity to a hot slut, she was still horny.

Jason started to speak, but then caught himself while she stroked his cock.

"What?" She asked wryly, trying to coax it out of him.

"Well.. I was thinking.."

"Yeah."

Jason wasn't sure if he was about to push it too far, but he couldn't stop now.

"Well, it's just that you look so hot dressed up like that."

"And?" She teased.

"I would love to see more of you, if you know what I mean."

"Are you suggesting that I dress like a slut more often?" She asked playfully, her hand still playing with his cock.

Rachel had already decided that she was going to start teasing her son's friends, but she got a kick out of his nervousness.

"Yeah, I think that would be hot."

"And what would I get out of it?"

"You get to know that everyone will be thinking about fucking you."

"Yeah, you think?"

"With a body like that, I can guarantee it."

"Is that all I get?"

"What else do you want?"

"You."

"You want me?"

"I want to fuck you again."

Jason thought it over. As long as he kept the mask, he figured he could come up with a way for him to fuck her again without revealing his identity.

"So, if I promise to fuck you again you'll dress like a slut all the time?"

"All the time? Even when you're not there?"

Jason liked where this was going.

"Yeah, since you never know when I'll be there to see you you'll just have to show yourself off to everyone, even when you're alone." He threw in the last part to help ensure that she would give him a good show around the house even when his friend's weren't over.

The other fantasy that Rachel always had beside exhibitionism was being dominated by a man. Not in an S&M kind of way, but being told what to do and even what to wear. She had never been able to get her husband to understand, and now here was this young stud ready and willing to make both of her fantasies come true.

"I guess you have a point, but when can we fuck again?"

"Well, if you do a good job acting and dressing like a slut every day then I'll come for you."

"So I just have to wait for you to take me?" Rachel felt the walls closing in on her, she was giving control to her young masked lover and she liked it.

"I'll come for you when I'm ready." Jason was enjoying his new position of power over his hot, willing mom.

Throughout their conversation, Rachel increased her pressure and kept stroking her son's cock as it slowly regained its former glory.

"It would be a shame to waste this, don't you think?"

His mother was now rapidly jerking him off.

"Come over here." She said while moving to the end of the bed.

Rachel positioned her son so that he was sitting up on the edge of the bed and she knelt down between his legs.

"I just can't get enough of this hard cock of yours." She looked into his eyes with a mischievous grin.

Jason watched his mother's face disappear into his lap as her lips again enveloped his cock. She sucked him for five minutes before coming up for air. A thin string of his cum stretched from his mother's lip to the tip of his glistening cock as she took a breather. She wrapped her hand around the base of his cock and started stroking him with a firm grip as she lowered her lips back to his tip. Rachel swallowed her son's cock and sucked on it while jerking him off with her hand. The combination of the two was too much for Jason and he felt another surge coming.

"Unggghhh..." He grunted as she worked on his cock.

Sensing what was coming next, Rachel pulled her head back while she kept stroking him with her hand. Seeing that was a big letdown for him as he looked forward to having his mother swallow his cum. She made up for his disappointment though.

She kept stroking him until his cock expanded in her hand and released another blast of hot sticky cum through the air. Rachel leaned her head back and caught her son's cum right on her neck. He watched his thick white cream splash against her smooth skin and drip down her chest. The next blast landed perfectly just above her right nipple and another landed between her soft breasts. Still stroking him, she moved her head down and caught the next shot of his cum on her left cheek.

The sight before him, of his mother covered in his cum, got him so horny that he felt his cock kick into high gear. Another two shot landed on her face, one on her right eye and the other on her nose, before she again took him into her mouth to finish him off. The warmth of his mother's mouth forced several more shots of his cum out of his cock. Slowly, his cumming ebbed and his penis softened again.

Rachel pulled her head back and smiled at her son. He could see a pool of his white cream covering the inside of her mouth before she finally swallowed.

"And that's how a slut gives blowjob." Rachel proudly declared.

"Now, every time you see me I want you to remember this moment. At your feet and covered in your cum right after you sucked and fucked my brains out. I'm yours anytime; all you have to do is take me."

"Don't worry Rachel, this won't be the last you see of me, and don't forget our arrangement."

"I promise, I'll be a good little tease and show myself off to everybody from now on."

Jason was exhausted and his head was spinning, but he knew it was time to leave.

"I'm sure you'll do a great job as a cocktease, especially for your son and his friends. But I think I'd better get back to the party now."

"I can't wait for more of that hard cock."

"Don't worry, I'll come for you again after you've shown the world what kind of slut you really are."

Hearing those words let Rachel know that she had finally found what she had been looking for; someone to take control and use her and show her off to the world like she always wanted. The sensation of giving up control to a man made her nervous, but knowing that she would have another chance to ride his cock was all the motivation that she needed. She never would have guessed that the night would end with one of her son's friends fucking her silly and then coercing her into a life of public exhibitionism.

Jason leaned forward and kissed his mother one last time. The taste of his salty cum didn't bother him as she pushed her tongue into his mouth. He got up off the bed and put his clothes back on before leaving his mother, half naked and covered in his cum.

As the doors to the elevator opened, Jason saw a large wet spot on the carpet and a pair of crumpled up panties in the corner. He pressed the button for the lobby and then picked up his mother's panties. Pulling them to his nose he could still detect her delicate aroma. His cock immediately started getting hard again thinking about whether or not his plan was going to work.

centrum1000
centrum1000
3,645 Followers