On the Balcony Ch. 2

Story Info
She takes it off as he watches from the road.
1.1k words
4.32
31.9k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
toninb
toninb
13 Followers

Tonin left the building with a smile on his face.

He couldn't believe his luck. It had been three weeks since that sultry morning on the beach when he had first met Sara and they had devoured each other's bodies in a daring display of sexual passion. He had been back to the beach often since then but he had not seen her again - until now.

He had been at yet another software release presentation when he had seen her. Their eyes had met but before he could talk with her, a man in a business suit had whisked her away. Tonin had been devastated before he realized that she had left a note for him on a table she had been standing next to.

Tonin opened the note and read it again as he made his way back to his office.

sarapark69@hotmail.com

He entered his office and closed the door behind him.

Sitting at his desk, he launched Internet Explorer and went to Hotmail.

His Inbox had the usual collection of junk mail in it: Free yourself of debt now, Enlarge your Penis today, Naked college girls. He selected them all and deleted them.

He clicked on the Compose button and typed in her email address.

He typed "hello" into the subject field.

He started typing a message but deleted it. He tried again.

"Hello. It was good to see you again. I would like to meet with you soon if possible," he wrote.

He read it. He read it again. A bit lame but...

He clicked on the Send button before he could change his mind.

Now he would have to wait for her reply. He wasn't good at waiting.

The afternoon passed with extreme slowness. He had checked his email many times but there was no reply from Sara, just more fucking junk mail.

He decided that he would try one more time before riding the 10 kilometers to his home.

One new email.

He opened his Inbox and saw a single email with the subject "hello back".

His hands were shaking as he clicked on the email.

"hi tonin, meet me at the number 17 bus stop near the corner of Seaview and Light Streets at 10.15pm tomorrow (Tuesday). Bring your mobile phone. Oh...and what's your mobile number."

His heart was pounding in his chest as he replied.

He slept little that night and managed even less work the following day.

The night was still warm when he started his ride at 9.45. As usual, he was dressed in the least amount of clothes possible: shoes, socks, t-shirt and shorts. He didn't wear underwear when he was riding, partly because it was less sweaty without underwear, but mostly because he liked the feeling of his balls against the seat and the way his cock moved against his shorts.

Tonin had been riding his bike around the coastal suburbs for nearly 30 years - he didn't have a car license - so he was familiar with the meeting place.

Twenty minutes later he was standing on the beach side of the bus stop waiting.

For the next 10 minutes he paced back and forth wondering if she would show.

He decided to check the time on his mobile (he didn't wear a watch).

The fluorescent green screen lit up: 10.14.

He was still holding his phone when it's electronic ring tone pierced the still night air.

"Hello," he said.

"It's me," came the female voice.

"Move to the road side of the bus stop," she said.

Tonin did as he was told and began to look around for her. He couldn't see her.

"Stand in between the two bushes near the road," the mobile commanded.

There were two, dense bushes, both over two meters tall, near the curb.

He was starting to wonder what was going on but he did as she had requested.

There was still no sign of her.

Then a thought came to him. How did she know which side of the bus stop he had been standing on?

She must be somewhere near.

"Your not looking in the right direction," she said, "look across the road".

The house across the road was a two storey, rectangular building, with wide windows and a balcony at the top.

She stood on the balcony, a soft, down light overhead illuminating her.

She was wearing a singlet top that just reached her midriff and a pair of high-cut satin panties.

"Very nice," he said into his phone.

"Take off your shirt," she said.

He took off his shirt, his hands shaking slightly.

He watched as she put her phone on a nearby table.

She slowly lifted the bottom of her tank top so that her boobs became visible.

Now she moved her hands over her tits, stroking her nipples, which even from Tonin's distance, were obviously hard.

After a short time she picked up her phone.

"Take off your shorts."

By now he was completely under her spell, and the fact that his cock was now upright didn't deter him from removing his shorts.

Sara moved one hand down the front of her panties. Tonin could imagine her fingers sliding through her pubic hair and slipping inside her cunt and his hand involuntarily grasped his throbbing cock.

She now had her back to him and with infinite slowness was sliding her knickers over her lovely arse.

Down her long legs they slid until they reached the ground. She stepped out of her underwear and bent very low to pick them up.

As she bent, her legs moved apart giving Tonin an amazing view of her arse and the pubic hair between her legs.

His hand was now moving slowly on his cock and his breathing had become heavy.

She moved to edge of the balcony, and then to Tonin's shock, she dropped her panties onto the ground below.

She picked up her phone and in her best damsel in distress voice said "Oh my, I seem to have dropped my underwear. Who will retrieve them for me?".

"That's sounds like a job for me. I'll just put my shorts on," Tonin said.

"No. I want you just the way you are," she said.

Tonin gathered up his clothes, made sure the road was clear, then dashed naked across the road.

Once on the front lawn he picked up Sara's panties. He ran his fingers over the satin and held them up to his face, smelling her on them. He wanted her so bad.

He looked up at her but he saw worried look on her face.

"A car is coming," she said.

He quickly dashed behind the side wall of the house, waiting for the car to pass.

But it didn't pass. Instead it stopped right outside Sara's house.

....Tonin and Sara's story will continue with "On the back lawn (Tonin part 3)".

toninb
toninb
13 Followers