On The Beach

Story Info
Wife has fun, fun, fun in the warm California sun.
2.1k words
4.03
88.8k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a beautiful, warm, Saturday morning in northern California when my wife Barbie and I decided to drive up the coast to Bodega Bay. Best known as being the location for Alfred Hitchcock’s film “The Birds,” Bodega Bay while being a haven for tourists has its own quaint charm for we locals too.

On this particular day we decided to drive just north of the bay along the ocean where small beaches dot the coastline. With a little persistence and a dash of luck you may be able to find your own private beach hidden below the cliffs, just perfect I thought for a little nude sunbathing.

Oh, did I mention that my wife loves being naked outside and that I love seeing her shed her clothes on the beach? Barbie is a 5’3, redhead that turns heads where ever she goes. I must admit that I’m still very in awe of her beauty and proud to say she is my wife.

We found a great little secluded beach beneath some high cliffs and surrounded by large rocks.

“How’s this spot look Baby? I don’t think any one can see us here,” I said as I set down the ice chest.

“Oh darn,” Barbie replied, “I kinda wanted to do a lil’ flashing… if you know what I mean!” she said with a wicked grin.

“I believe you truly would my little exhibitionist!” We both laughed as we spread out our blanket.

I poured us each a Margarita from the pitcher I had mixed at home and settled back to watch her bare her sweet charms to me and the seagulls that hovered above us. She pulled her top up over her head letting her lovely 36C breasts drop free to the ocean breeze. I should mention here that one of her sexiest features are her big, thick nipples and judging by the way they were perking up, they were obviously enjoying their freedom too! She then slowly eased her shorts down her legs and then kicked them off, and in my direction, with a giggle. As per my earlier request… I could see that her pussy was shaved silky smooth.

We had no more than just laid down and Barbie had closed her eyes when a little motion on the cliff above caught my attention. I kept watching where I thought I saw movement and sure enough, I saw it again. Just then the head of a young guy, maybe 23-24 years old popped over the edge and he smiled when he saw my Barbie laying there in all her glory! I smiled to myself thinking, “hmmmmm, this might get interesting.”

“Hey Baby?” I asked. “I think I’ll go hike back up to the car and get the rest of the Margaritas. Are you going to be ok here by yourself?”

“Sure hon. Would you bring back the sunscreen too. I’m afraid the ‘girls’ may get sunburned.”

“You got it Barbie. I’ll be right back!”

With that I made my way back up the trail to the top of the cliff. I didn’t want to scare off our voyeur so I went quietly till I saw him peeking down at my Lady. To my surprise… he wasn’t alone! There along side of him were two of his friends.

As I slowly walked up to them, I could tell they were debating whether to run like naughty schoolboys, or stand their ground.

“Hey Man… we didn’t mean anything by looking at yer woman,” the first one I’d seen said.

His friend quickly added, “Ya know buddy… if you don’t want other guys looking at those beautiful tits she’s got you should tell her to keep ‘em covered up.”

“Take it easy guys,” I said. “I’m not pissed… in fact I wondered if you wanted to go down and keep her company while I hike back up to our car?”

“Are you fucking kidding me?” the third guy asked.

“No, I’m not kidding you. My lady loves sex… in fact she loves sex more than any woman you’ll ever meet. She would probably let all three of you fuck her if you treat her right.”

“And like… that’s ok with you?”

“Look, I know my Barbie better than anyone else in the world… I’m the person that will always have the key to her heart… now her pussy uses a passkey that many can use. I’m fine with that. At the end of the day you can be sure she’s going home with me and I get to make love to her every night, of every week of every year. As I said… she’s a very sexual woman and she just loves getting fucked! This here is your one and only chance to find out what a real woman is all about. Oh… and by the way guys… she’s not some slut… you treat her with respect or I’ll kick your asses all the way back up that path…. Comprende?”

“Yeah… sure… we’ll treat her right,” the tallest one said.

“Ok… go and have fun… I’ll stay here and watch till things start getting interesting then I’ll join you. Just tell her you think you saw me up here helping someone who’s car got stuck in the sand.”

“Ok man, see you in a while.”

That said, all three young men started down the path to the beach where my unsuspecting wife was sunning herself. I took my position at the edge of the cliff and as I looked down I was amazed at how clearly I could see my Barbie lying there naked as the day she was born!

It didn’t take long before I saw the three guys appear down at beach level. At that moment… Barbie saw them too and sat up quickly pulling her beach towel up over her front.

“Hey guys… you could let a girl know when yer sneaking up on her… don’t ya think? I was lying here all nakey and all.”

I was pleased to find out that I could easily make out all that she said.

“Yeah… we noticed your ‘nakey-ness’” the first one down to the beach said with a laugh.

“Oh yeah?” Barbie asked. “You saw me?”

“Oh yeah, Lady… we saw you… you might say, all of you as a matter of fact!”

“Ok… first of all… lose the “Lady” shit. It makes me feel ancient. Second of all… now what exactly did you see?”

“Well…” the guy in the back stepped up… “I saw the nicest tits I’ve ever seen with the hardest nipples and a smooth pussy I’d just love to taste”

Barbie just sat there stunned for a minute. Then she started giggling.

“Ok… I’m thinkin’ maybe you did see me. I guess there’s no point in covering up what you’ve already seen is there?”

“NO!!” All three chimed together.

Hearing that, Barbie smiled and slowly lowered her towel again, letting her treasures be seen by all. Simultaneously all three guys let out moans as she came into view.

“Now… before you three start getting any wild ideas… you better know I’m here with my hubby… who by the way should be back any minute… so now behave yourselves.”

“Does he have dark hair and glasses?” one of them asked.

“Yes… why, did you see him?”

“Yeah, he was helping some people get their car unstuck from the sand. It looked like it was really buried so it may be a while”

Barbie noticed a look pass between all three guys.

“Well… it doesn’t seem fair that I’m sitting here completely nude and you guys are all completely dressed. Now does that seem fair to you? Doesn’t anyone want to join me?” she said with a giggle.

I smiled to myself at hearing that. I knew this was going to get very sexy… very soon.

“There’s my sexy lady,” I whispered to myself. I also felt my own cock twitch in my pants.

I looked back down at the beach to see all three guys in various stages of undress. My Barbie just sat there smiling and looking at the young, hard, bodies coming into her view. I had a distinct feeling that at this very moment… her pussy was starting to drip it’s lovely nectar.

I watched as she reached over to the guy closest to her, and grabbing him by his manhood, she pulled him over to her.

Now let me interject at this point… no one… I mean… no one… gives head like my Barbie. I knew just what this guy was in for. He may have received head before by some teenybopper in the back of his car… but I knew what he was now in for… the cocksucking of his life by this awesome woman!!!

He was immediately hard as her lips touched the head of his cock. She kneeled in front of him and went to work moving her delicate mouth up and down his shaft. She has this thing she does where she sways her head back and forth as she moves up and down. Believe me, no man can last long in her mouth!!

The other two guys not wanting to be left out moved over to Barbie, each taking a breast and sucking a hard nipple into his mouth. Even from my vantagepoint I could hear her moan around the one guys cock as her nipples got the attention they love.

I knew it was time for me to make my way down to the beach and join the fun. Getting to my feet I had to adjust the erection I was now sporting in my pants and I started down the path.

By the time I reached the beach I noticed that one of them had let go of the nipple he was sucking and moved around behind her. I was just in time to see him ease his cock into her from behind.

Let me add a little insight at this point. When you’re with someone as long as I’ve been with Barbie, you get to know their idiosyncrasies. One thing my Barbie always does is… she makes this erotic little sound at the moment a penis pushes past the entrance to her vagina. As this young guy… a guy she’d never even met before this moment… slid his cock deep into her for the first time… she made that erotic little sound… that little sound I know so well. None of these guys even noticed… but I did… and I loved her so much at that moment.

When Barbie looked over and saw me walking across the beach towards her I could read so many emotions in her eyes. First I saw unbridled lust in her eyes… then concern for my reaction to her getting fucked be three strangers… then finally a look of relief when she saw me smile at her.

I watched as each of them took their turn in her mouth and in her pussy. I heard my Barbie cum three times… once with each one of them. As the last guy shot his load into her and rolled off… my lady looked over to me and with a look of complete satisfaction she mouthed the words: “Thank You… I Love You.”

I smiled back with my own response: “I know you do… I Love You Too.”

I had to laugh to myself as I saw our three young friends lying in a ‘all-fucked-out’ heap on the sand.

“I told you guys that once you were with my Barbie you’d find out what a real woman was like!”

“No shit man… you weren’t kidding! I’ve never had it so good. Damn, Barbie… that was awesome!”

They all got up and started to get dressed. After we said our good-byes they headed up the path and out of our lives.

Barbie and I went and washed up in the surf and cuddled under the blanket to watch the sunset.

She looked up at me… “Baby? I’m so glad you understand me… and my desires.”

“Barbie… I do understand you. On one hand there’s Love… and I’ve never been loved by anyone with such power and conviction as you. On the other hand there’s sex… and you are the most erotic, sexual, and horny woman I’ve ever known. I’m not threatened by your sexuality… I like it! And… I’m not jealous… cause I know WHO you love… and that would be… ME! Anyway… knowing you like I do… I know that by the time we get home and cleaned up, and into bed, you’re going to be ready to replay the events of the day and it’ll be my turn to get ‘all-fucked-out’ by my Barbie!!”

“Oh Baby… you do know me so well. And I love you so much.”

“And I love you my sweet Barbie.”