On the Beach

Story Info
He shares his willing wife with a stranger.
4.2k words
4.51
193.7k
96
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
swigby
swigby
219 Followers

My wife and I often fantasized about sharing her with other men, but we never thought it would ever really happen. In a way, I don't think we wanted it to happen. We realized that it's a fun idea when you're hot and horny, but when it's over, things might look a little different.

The problem is, what do you do when you're presented with a golden opportunity to realize your fantasy just when you're hot and horny?

My wife Claudia and I found out one afternoon a few years ago. We were on a long-awaited vacation up in Canada, on the west coast islands. It was the first time in almost 10 years that we'd managed to get away, just the two of us, with no kids. We intended to make the most of it.

We weren't in our hotel room five minutes before we were in bed. First, we'd thrown open the balcony doors that looked out over the ocean, only a hundred yards away. It was an unusually warm day for May, but it was off season and the beach was empty. We had the feeling we were the only people in the hotel.

The fresh sea air seemed to fire our lust and we quickly undressed one another. I turned Claudia toward the balcony, slid behind her and lifted her tight T-shirt over her head. She'd already turned the heads of the few hotel employees in the lobby as we'd checked in. At 44 and a mother of two, she still had a great, curvy figure - full breasts, slim tummy and broad hips, with strong thighs and calves.

Her boobs were almost spilling out of her sheer black bra as I yanked the shirt over her head. I reached around to run the palms of my hands over the silky material and felt her nipples stiffen under my touch.

"You're too beautiful to keep to myself," I whispered, reaching for the clasp between her breasts that would undo her bra. "I'm going to show you off now."

She turned her head to me and smiled. "I'm sure the seagulls will enjoy the show," she said. She pushed her bum back into my hips and I rubbed my growing hard-on against her.

"I bet there's someone out there watching," I said, scanning the beach. There wasn't a soul in sight. "Get ready, whoever you are, and enjoy my wife." I opened her bra and slowly peeled back the thin material. Claudia's tits swung free, wobbling gently, nipples stiff in the breeze.

My wife lifted her arms over her head and shook her boobs. "Look at me, stranger," she said. "Do you like what you see?"

She was playing along for my benefit, but I sensed she was getting into a bit as well. "Show them some more," I said. I sat down on the bed to watch. My cock was hard as a rock.

Claudia started to sway her body and slowly unzipped her skirt. She wiggled her hips a few times, keeping her hands behind her head, and the skirt started to slide down. She tugged it down over her hips. Her bum shuddered as it popped free of the tight fabric. The skirt fell to the floor and she stepped out of it. She was still wearing her heels.

She looked over her shoulder at me and smiled wickedly. "Do you want me to give him a show?" she said, then turned back and stepped out onto the balcony. My heart skipped a beat. Our room was on the second floor and it was easy to see through the narrow wooden posts in the low balcony wall.

She peered carefully down over the balcony wall and then to both sides. The sun cast a golden glow on her round tits. Her bum peeked out of her panties as she leaned over the edge of the balcony.

"There's somebody out there, Bill," she said. She was looking out to the left somewhere. She turned her body to face that direction. "He's kind of good-looking. Tall. Nice broad shoulders." She looked over at me. "He's looking at me."

She started to slowly peel her black panties down over her hips. She rolled them gently down her legs, over her strong thighs and round calves. She kept her legs straight the whole time. Her large breasts swayed from side to side as she slid her panties down.

Then she stood up again, hands over her head and kicked the panties to one side. She was nude except for her high heels. "He's watching me, Bill," she said. She turned herself from side to side, swaying her hips, showing off. Her boobs jiggled as she moved. I was almost passing out from my arousal.

I pulled off the rest of my clothes. My erection was throbbing. "OK, showtime's over," I said hoarsely. "Get back in here. You're all mine now."

Claudia looked over at me, her eyes on my rigid cock. She seemed transformed by her little show. She strutted provocatively into the room, the curves of her legs accentuated by the heels. Her nipples jutted out and she had an almost fierce look on her flushed face. Her tits bobbled with each step. She looked like she was going to devour me.

"I don't know if my husband would approve," she said. "He's back at home, hard at work, while I'm up here with you, a complete stranger." Her voice was a little hoarse.

She threw a leg over my lap and straddled my cock. She leaned down and whispered into my ear, "I don't know your name, mister, but I want you to fuck me." She lowered herself quickly onto me in one smooth motion. She was so wet, I slid into her effortlessly.

She grasped my shoulders and closed her eyes. We started to buck against each other, almost in a frenzy. I had only thrust into her a couple of times before she let out a loud moan between gritted teeth. Seeing her come so quickly sent me over the top and I immediately exploded inside of her.

We collapsed beside each other onto the bed. After a few minutes, I turned to look at her. Her eyes were closed and her breasts rose and fell with each breath. The sea breeze blew gently over our skin. I reached over and squeezed a breast. She smiled, but kept her eyes closed.

"Your husband's a lucky man," I said.

Her smile broadened and she opened her eyes a slit to peer at me. "I'm glad you think so."

She turned to me and cuddled up. "I hope you don't think I do this on a regular basis. My husband is actually a great guy. And a great lover."

I closed my eyes and smiled, listening to the wind and the waves.

"That was fun," I said after a few minutes. "Imagining you with another guy, I mean."

She hugged me. "You're a pervert." Then she looked up at me and stroked my hair. "I don't want anyone but you."

I kissed the top of her head and looked out the balcony doors. I could see the tops of some pine trees. The sound of the surf reminded me of summer days at the cottage when I was a teenager. Sometimes when I got horny, I'd go for a walk in the woods and take off my clothes. I'd hide them somewhere and then head off through the trees, my hard cock bobbing in front of me. When I'd get to a road, I'd wait until the coast was clear, then step out and quickly jerk off, my excitement fired by the idea that I'd be seen by someone.

I looked back down at Claudia, at the curve of her hip pressed against me. I realized I was disappointed that there hadn't been anyone watching her, that it was me that she'd fucked and not a stranger. The idea was absurd, now that my lust had been satisfied ... my wife dancing nude for a stranger on a hotel balcony and then making love to him. Still, part of me wished it had really happened.

***

We spent the next several days on the beach. It seemed to stretch for miles in both directions. There was no one else around, and we didn't do much other than read and work on our tans. Sometimes we would take long walks and settle down on a part of the beach far away from the hotel. The weather held ... it was sunny most days, if not always warm.

On the third day, when we were on one of those isolated pieces of sand, I suggested to Claudia that she sunbathe topless. "You won't have many chances like this," I said. "A beautiful beach, the sun on those great tits of yours ... and no one to see you. Unfortunately."

Claudia smiled at me, then sat up and undid her bikini top. She pulled it off and her boobs jumped out. She lay back and closed her eyes. The cool breeze off the water quickly stiffened her nipples.

She took a deep breath and sighed. "You're right," she said. "It feels great."

I tormented myself with fantasies of her being watched by other men, but there seemed to be nobody within a hundred miles of us. After a while, I got bored and picked up my book again.

That was our routine for most of the week, but things changed on Saturday. It was about three in the afternoon. Claudia was lying dreamily beside me, her big boobs naked and shuddering from time to time as she shifted positions on her towel. I was sitting up, taking a break between chapters of my book when out of the corner of my eye I saw a figure walking along the beach, a couple of hundred yards away.

My pulse picked up. I glanced down at my wife and her round breasts, then back up at the approaching figure. After a few minutes I could see that it was a man. He was tall and slim, skinny really. He was wearing red swimming trunks and a white T-shirt.

I couldn't decide whether to tell Claudia and risk having her put her top back on, or just quietly let the guy get an eyeful as he walked past. If he kept going, he would pass within a few yards of us. I picked up her bikini top and stuffed it under my hips.

"There's somebody coming," I whispered, "but don't worry, he's a long way off. Can't see a thing, I'm sure."

Claudia quickly put her arms up over her breasts and lifted her head, looking up and down the beach. "Where is he?" She sounded slightly panicked.

"Take it easy," I said. "He's down there." I pointed across her chest. She peered out over the beach.

When she caught sight of him, she relaxed a little. "Oh, Jesus, Bill, I thought he was right here or something. You scared me." She sat up, still trying to cover her breasts. "Where's my top?" Her boobs were squeezing out from under her arms.

"Relax," I said. "He won't to be able to see a thing. Just roll over onto your stomach if you want." I tried to give her a winning smile. "But it might be fun to give this poor guy something to remember."

Claudia looked at me sideways for a moment, then shook her head. "You're nuts, Bill. You really want me to show my tits to a complete stranger?"

"It might be fun," I said. I looked down the beach. The walker was about 100 yards away now. He was looking down at the sand and didn't seem to be paying any attention to us. "Think about the little show you put on the other day on the balcony. That was hot. Here's a chance to make it happen for real."

"You want me to dance nude for this guy?" she asked. Her face said it all: are you completely insane?

"No, for Christ's sake," I said. "I'm just talking about lying here topless. Let him have a look at those beauties." I reached over and gave one boob a squeeze. She tried half-heartedly to pull away, giving me a scolding look before smiling again.

"It's no big deal," I said. "People sunbathe topless all the time. And you've got a lot more to show than most." My enthusiasm for the idea was growing along with my cock. "You're hot. Give this guy a little."

Claudia looked at me, then back down at the approaching stranger. "What's he look like?" she asked, still peering at him.

"Who cares?" I said. My dick was pressing up against the inside of my swimsuit.

"I do," she said. "I'm not giving a show to just anybody. What if he's some old guy or something? That would be creepy."

He was about 50 yards away now and we could at least see that he was not "an old guy." He was maybe in his thirties, it was hard to tell exactly. My wife took a deep breath and looked back at me. After a second she smiled, like she'd smiled at me on the balcony.

"Too bad my husband isn't here," she said, and my heart pounded harder. "He'd like to see this."

Then she turned back towards the walker, who was now just 20 yards away, and lowered her arms to her side. Her boobs wobbled free. Her nipples were stiff ... like my cock. Just then he glanced over at us. He looked at my wife and slowed down for a split second, but then resumed his pace and looked back down at the sand. As he passed us, just a few yards away, he lifted his head. He was pretending to look straight ahead, but he kept glancing over at my wife through the corner of his eyes.

Claudia lay down and lifted her arms over her head, closing her eyes. Her full boobs jiggled a little.

"He's looking at you," I whispered. "And he's enjoying what he's seeing."

Claudia smiled. "I hope so," she said. Then she stretched her back a little, which lifted her breasts up slightly and set them wobbling again.

I looked back at the walker just in time to see that he couldn't resist ... he was staring at her hard. But then he quickly looked away. I smiled at him, but I couldn't tell if he saw me or not.

Then he was past us. He didn't dare look back. I wondered how long it would be before he returned.

I looked down at my wife. "You're a hotty," I said. I reached over and squeezed one of her tits, flicking my thumb over the thick nipple. "You're husband must be crazy to let you out of the house alone."

"He's crazy, alright," she said, smiling. Her eyes were still closed.

The walker was almost out of sight around a curve in the shoreline.

After a moment, Claudia said, "Hey stranger, why don't you touch me again?"

I reached over and stroked her tummy, then slowly ran my hand up over one breast. She squirmed slightly.

"That feels different than when my husband does it," she said. "I like it."

I leaned down and took a long, stiff nipple into my mouth. She moaned quietly. Then she lifted her head close to mine and whispered, "Let's fuck. Right now."

She kissed me hard, pushing her tongue into my mouth. Reaching down with her other hand, she grasped my raging cock through the thin cotton of my swimsuit.

I ran my hand down into her panties. She pushed her hips back against the pressure and I slid a finger into her. She was soaking wet.

"Strip me and fuck me," she panted. "Right now."

I was amazed by the effect this little show had on my wife, but I lost no time taking advantage of it. I leaned down and ran my tongue over her nipples. Claudia moaned again and pushed her hips harder against my hand. I now had three fingers pumping into her.

I was blind with lust and ready to swing myself on top of her when I remembered where we were. I turned to look over my shoulder. The walker was returning.

"Shit," I said, quickly rolling away from her. "He's coming back."

Claudia looked down the beach and let out a sigh of frustration. She let her head fall back onto her towel. "Damn," she whispered. She closed her eyes.

My cock was pulsating. Claudia was breathing quickly. She reached down and stroked herself between her thighs with both hands for a moment and kind of growled, lifting her knees. The effect was to squeeze her boobs together. They seemed to have stiffened with her arousal and barely shook at all.

Then she put her legs back down and lifted her hands back over her head, resigned, it seemed, to a missed opportunity. "Damn," she said again.

The walker was getting closer. He looked in our direction. This time, he didn't bother looking away. I watched him watch us for a few moments. My cock was throbbing in my swimsuit and all I could think of was my wife begging her "stranger" to fuck her.

On an impulse, I reached over and squeezed Claudia's breast. She gasped slightly, but remained still and kept her eyes closed.

My head was spinning. "I want you to strip for this guy," I said.

I squeezed her tits together and let them fall back again. I pinched her nipples, a little harder than usual. Claudia squirmed.

"I want that guy to fuck you," I said.

I looked over at the walker. He had slowed down and was staring over at us. I held his gaze for a moment, then turned back to my wife.

Her mouth was slightly open and her face was flushed. Her eyes remained closed.

"He's coming over now," I said. I squeezed her tits again, then ran my hand down between her thighs.

She seemed to shake her head ever so slightly, but then she whispered, "OK."

I thought I was going to pass out. The walker had stopped and was watching us. I slid my hand into Claudia's bikini bottoms. She again lifted her hips to meet the pressure.

"You want him to fuck you, don't you?" I said. I could hardly get the words out of my mouth.

My wife hesitated for a moment, but I could see the excitement in her face, the coloring of the skin on her chest.

"Yes," she said.

"Take off your panties," I said. "Show him your body."

Claudia hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her bikini bottoms and slowly tugged them down, lifting her hips.

I gestured to the walker with my head, indicating that he should come closer. He didn't move. Claudia had gotten her panties about halfway down her thighs. I reached down and pulled them over her knees. She kicked them free. Her eyes were still closed. She was breathing heavily.

Again I gestured to the walker. He began to walk toward us. As he got closer, I could see the bulge in his swimsuit. The sun was behind his head so I couldn't see his face very clearly. There was some kind of Asian writing on his shirt. I noticed that his arms and legs were dark and hairy.

Then he was standing over us. He looked down at my nude wife. I returned my hand between her legs and again slipped a finger into her wet slit. The walker knelt down on Claudia's other side. After a minute, he reached down and gently stroked her tummy. She stiffened at his touch and stopped breathing for a second. I bent down and kissed her, running my tongue over her lips. She opened her mouth, took my tongue and relaxed with a quiet moan.

The walker moved his hand up over her breasts. I continued to run my fingers over my wife's stiff clitoris as I kissed her deeply. The walker was massaging her breasts with both hands now, and she pressed herself back against his hands and my fingers. She was literally writhing against the two of us, occasionally moaning as we continued to kiss passionately.

My wife lowered her head back onto the towel. She was panting now. I nodded my head to the walker. He looked up and down the beach, but there was nobody in sight. He stood up and quickly pulled off his swimsuit. His cock bounced up, long, narrow and hard.


He knelt down at my wife's feet. When she felt his touch, she spread her legs. The walker lowered himself between her thighs, supporting himself with his hands on either side of my wife's head.

He looked down at her slit and pushed the head of his erection gently against her. She lifted her hips in response and he slid quickly into her. She gasped and he moaned at the same time. One part of me knew this was crazy, watching my wife being willingly fucked by a complete stranger. How could this be happening? But my lust was overpowering. I thought I was going to explode.

The walker slowly withdrew his long cock, then pushed back in. He groaned loudly with every thrust. My wife bit her lip and gasped. I bent down again and kissed her furiously, squeezing her tits roughly, pinching her nipples.

I sensed that the walker was going to come soon. I sat back for a moment and pulled off my shirt and tugged down my swimsuit. I looked up and down the beach ... nobody there.

Just as I looked back, the walker inhaled sharply and pushed hard into my wife. He held that position, his eyes squeezed shut. As he let out a loud groan, Claudia lifted her head up, looked down at their bodies locked together. She grasped the walker's shoulders, squeezing hard.

She yelled out as her orgasm crashed over her and the walker pumped his sperm deep inside of her. I got up on my knees and closed my hand around my rock-hard erection. The pressure behind my balls seemed immense. I didn't know what to do. There was no room for me.

Then my wife pulled the walker's head down and kissed him. Her mouth opened wide as he drove his tongue into her and pumped deeply into her a second time.

swigby
swigby
219 Followers
12