On the Beach

Story Info
A young couple meet on the beach.
2.2k words
3.8
22.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the Beach...

The heat was insufferable but as long as my motorcycle was moving I could stand it. This was my third day cruising the beaches of Southern Florida. Today was Miami's infamous South Beach, reportedly this would offer the best pickings.

As I slowed to turn into the beach parking lot the heat closed in around me, radiating like an oven from the black asphalt. I was lucky enough to find a slightly shaded spot to put the kickstand down.

I spread an old towel over my seat to keep from blistering my butt later. As I pulled my knapsack off the back, two gorgeous young ladies walked by wearing brief thong bikinis, oh yeah, maybe this was going to be a very good day!

I picked my way across the sand looking for "the perfect spot." It was the perpetual dilemma of all single guys, you wanted to be seen but not be too obvious for viewing the ladies on the beach. But damn! What good viewing it was!

The sand was littered with a rainbow of brightly colored bikinis. Acres of brown coconut scented succulent skin, with a rainbow of hair colors. Brunettes, redheads, dark hair, light hair, streaked hair, and LOTS of my favorite, blondes... In fact it seemed to be the predominant color on the beach. They were everywhere. All different shades of blonde obviously some natural some not but who cared!

Many of the bathers were also without tops. Practically every breast shape known to man was here. Round, pear shaped, pert, small, large, in-between and obviously enhanced. Large nipples, small nipples, and very large nipples, erect nipples, inverted nipples. Oh, this was going to be a lovely day!

As I strolled the beach looking for that perfect spot I came across an open stretch of sand next to a gorgeous blonde who was all alone on her blanket. No rings on her left hand! She was sitting up looking out at the water and seemed to be very lost in some faraway thought. Bingo!

I said "do you mind?" indicating the open spot of sand next to her blanket.

She looked up at me with a wistful look as she came back from wherever she had been. She checked me out from top to bottom, finally giving me a million dollar smile as she said "not at all, help yourself."

I looked out at the blue sea, framed by a sizzling sun and blindingly white sand. I said "I share your thoughts on beauty". "It is a gorgeous beach"

she smiled as she said "you read my mind". I dropped my knapsack and spread my blanket on the sand.

She rolled onto a very flat stomach and opened a book that had been lying next to her. The title was "Sex Lives of Cannibals" and fortunately, I had recently finished the book.

I said to her "isn't Troost hilarious?"

"She turned to me and said "I don't know when I have enjoyed a book more"

I also replied in the affirmative. Her new smile was even better.

And I thought "Ahhhhh, the common link." I said "my name is Dave",

She said "Hi, I'm Tiff."

In a short period of time we were discussing the Troost book and tropical islands and fantasies of living on faraway shores. Which led to discussions about lots of things, one of which I especially liked. It involved the fact that she had broken up with her boyfriend two months before and this was her "single rebirth" trip into her new life. THAT was very good news!

I opened a thermos of my world famous margaritas and we spent the next hour discussing other books, which led to lots of other subjects. And before you knew it our blankets were pulled closer together to prevent beach strollers from cutting between us.

This was her third day on South Beach and she was in love with Miami. Her smiles grew more frequent as we talked and soon she was laughing easily at my comments. Then she said "will you help me?"

I said "of course, what do you need?"

she said "I want to get some sun on my back but I need to be oiled up really well." Why did I think that the mischievous smile she gave me belied the real meaning of her statement?

But I said "of course, we will trade oilings" and gave her back the same smile.

She said "let me get you first." Her hands were strong but soft as she spread the oily coconut mixture onto my back. Her hands felt very nice and my cock grew stiff as I imagined them stroking other parts of my body.

I said "now you". I could hardly wait to touch her soft skin.

She rolled over and reached back to undo her bra straps, saying "I just hate tan lines". I agreed they sure did mess up a beautiful tan.

As the straps fell to her sides she raised up slightly and slipped the top over her head giving me a beautiful side view of a gorgeous right breast.

She gathered her long blond hair to one side and laid her arms straight out in front of her. I sat up to begin the "oiling" as she said

"use lots, I love to feel it on my back". I squirted the oil on my hands and rubbed them together and then began to stroke it onto her back.

The stiffness in her neck and shoulders was obvious as I said to her "your back is very tight, you have lots of tension."

She said "yeah, I've been under a lot of stress."

I said "this is your lucky day, because I have great massage hands." And I began to gently rub and knead her neck and shoulders.

The tension begin to bleed out of her as she moaned, "oh my God, you DO have great hands".

I alternated between rubbings up and down her back slipping my hands over to her sides, grazing her breasts from time to time, she didn't seem to mind. I concentrated on the area just above her hips, where her beautiful dimples appeared, an underestimated erogenous zone.

I pushed and probed, squeezing her ass cheeks together gently, massaging her tiny waist. She moaned as she said "this is the best back rub I have ever had"

I laughed as I said "what you really need is a deep massage" with the obvious sexual innuendo hanging on the word "deep."

She looked over her shoulder at me with that mischievous smile as she said. "Yes, I think I do".

I said "we can't properly do it here".

Again she looked at me and then said "perhaps my room might be better?"

My heart and my dick both stepped up a notch as I said "yes, I'm sure that would be better".

She reached forward and picked up her top and slipped it over her head offering me an even better view of her right breast including the nipple as she slipped her top into position.

She said will you tie my top for me please?".

We gathered our belongings and walked toward her nearby hotel. She had a very nice oceanfront room on the second floor with a balcony overlooking the beach. She said "give me a minute will you?", as she headed toward the bathroom. She said from behind the closed door "There's a bottle of tequila on the nightstand, I need to rinse this sand off"

I said "sure", and I poured myself a quick shot to steady my nerves and then a shot for each of us. A clock radio offered soothing blues music.

I could hear the shower running for just a few moments and then it quickly shut off. She reappeared wrapped in one of those long thin colorful sari style beach wraps and apparently nothing else.

She took her shot glass from my hand and said "to a new life".

and I contributed "to new friends" we whisked them down and I refilled both glasses.

After the second shot she turned and put her arms around my neck and kissed me on the lips. She said Dave, I'm so glad you put your blanket next to mine today",

I said "me too", as I took her into my arms and kissed her slipping my tongue into her mouth, tasting the tequila. Our tongues wrestled as I gently pulled at the piece of tucked cloth holding her wrap in place next to her breasts.

As it came loose it slid down her gorgeous body and she pushed closer to me. I pushed back as she slid her hand down the front of my trunks, feeling my very erect cock. We collapsed onto the bed holding and kissing each other, I was stroking her breasts and gently tweaking her erect nipples.

She gasped as she spread her legs encouraging me to touch her smoothly shaven pussy. I gently stroked her pulling gently on the lips feeling for the moisture that I was sure would be there.

I gently nursed on her left breast sucking her nipple and pulling at it with my teeth. She gasped as I continued to gently stroke her pussy. I inserted a finger and then a second one feeling her wetness, probing gently, feeling for her "pearl".

She gasped again as I located and squeezed and pulled gently on her clit with my thumb and forefinger as I slipped my middle finger into her pussy, gently finger fucking her.

Soon she was pushing back onto my finger and gasping into my ear as she said "oh my God, you are going to make me come" I continued to finger fuck her until I felt the extra wetness in my hand and her sigh into my shoulder.

Withdrawing my finger I gently coated the opening to her ass with her juices wetting the opening and then stroking her pussy and again wetting the opening to her ass. She spread her legs wider asking for my finger. I gently pushed my middle finger into her ass while continuing to alternately suck on her nipples.

She grasped my head as she pushed her ass down onto my finger, wanting it deeper in her ass. With my finger in her ass I stuck my thumb into her pussy and continued to massage her wetness as I probed her ass and sucked on her breasts.

She pulled my head closer to her breast as she writhed on the bed saying "you are going to make me come again" I continued to probe her as I slid my head down her stomach kissing her stomach and navel along the way. My tongue licked her clit as I continued to finger her.

She was bucking her crotch against my tongue saying "Oh my God, I'm coming again and again, keep fingering, keep licking me!" and I did.

After awhile she breathlessly pushed me away and said "do you have a condom?" I smiled at her as I reached for my knapsack.

She took the condom from my hand opened the package and rolled it onto my dick, she reached for the coconut oil and laughed as she squirted a generous amount on my chest and down the front of my body slathering it on me.

I grabbed the bottle from her and squirted it across her stomach and breasts. And soon we had oil all over our bodies. As we rubbed together I had a brief reminiscence of a "greased pig contest as a child, but I wisely kept the thought to myself."

She laughed as I tried to roll on top of her but slid off to one side. But with some persistence I was able to finally insert my rigid cock into her very wet pussy. She gasped as our bodies slid deliciously together, the oil sucking and sliding while our bodies ground together in pure lust.

I pumped into her feeling my crotch sliding against her bare oily skin. The feeling was erotic and delicious all at the same time. "She gasped as she bucked against my cock absorbing my entire length and wanting more.

I turned her over and squirted more oil on her ass cheeks and the front of my thighs. I slipped up behind her and climbed aboard her oily ass. I was slamming my full length into her, slipping and sliding, taking her breath away with my thrusts as I hammered her ass she backed into my hips. Moaning and groaning her lust.

I slipped my very wet forefinger into her ass again, finger fucking her and feeling my cock through her vaginal walls as she came time after time, grunting, and shoving her ass back against my finger and cock.

Soon I could feel the end coming, my orgasm was rushing like a freight train off a cliff; I pulled out and yanked the condom off letting my come spray onto her ass, over and over and then falling forward to wallow in the wetness.

Forming my body to her backside, both of us gasping like fish out of water we nestled in spoon fashion as she said "oh my God, I needed that..."