On The Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,988 Followers

We continued this way for a while, each girl having several orgasms. Finally, Martha pulled John out of her cunt and ordered Charlotte to lie on her back and eat her cunt while I continued ass fucking her. Then John climbed up between Charlotte's legs, resting one on his shoulder, and buried his cock up her cunt. He and Martha began tongue kissing while whispering obscenities at each other. This continued for quite some time with both girls cumming in wave after wave of orgasm.

We finally told the girls they would have to finish us with their mouths. I pulled my smelly cock out of Martha's ass and shoved it into Charlotte's mouth. She swallowed it without hesitation. Martha gobbled up John's cock after he pulled it out of Charlotte's cunt. We continued to fuck their mouths for a good five minutes. Saliva was dripping down my balls as Charlotte worked her expert lips and tongue over me.

Charlotte reached under me and pressed a finger against my ass. I felt a sudden rush moving to my balls. When she inserted her finger into my ass and I lost it. Apparently my balls had built up quite a load during the past half hour and I felt a stream of cum blast into her mouth, followed by a second and third. This time she swallowed it all and sucked me dry until I was completely limp.

I pulled out and she climbed out from beneath Martha to help her with her cock sucking chores. Between the two of them they finally brought John off spraying a huge load across both of their faces before Martha got him into her mouth to eat the rest of his cum. Then they began kissing each other, sharing his cum and licking it from their faces.

John and I got in the front seat leaving the girls to continue kissing and fondling in the back. When we finally pulled up to their place they were sixty-nining each other. They sat up and gave us both pussy tasting tongue kisses goodnight, then jumped out of the car and ran into the house. When we got back to our place we realized that they had left their panties on the back seat.

We left the next day, but I still have those panties as a reminder of the wildest sex I ever had.

Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,988 Followers
12