On the Beach

Story Info
A brief encounter.
1.6k words
3.88
39.5k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Great! Someone cute to go skinny dipping with me!"

"What? Who?" came the response, as the lady walking along Carolina Beach had been startled.

I stood up to greet her, from where I had been seated. It was almost midnight, and the beach had been deserted. At low tide, the water was as far away from the homes and rentals lining the shore, and seeing anybody on the beach was difficult, even though the moon was only four days from being full.

It was Monday, September 9th, and it had been hot as Hell in North Carolina today, in the mid to upper nineties inland, but a decent breeze off the water had kept the shoreline cooler.

"What are you doing?" she asked me.

"Hi, I'm Michael, and I was going for a midnight swim. It's be nice to have a friend along, especially a pretty friend like you."

"Oh, bullshit, I'm not pretty, I'm just an old lady."

"You're pretty to me, and I'm kind of an old man myself. I'm 67 years old, you know."

She seemed to relax a bit, as the moonlight told her that I really was as old as I said. "So, what are you doing out here, Miss Unknown Lady?"

She hesitated a bit, and then said, "I'm Sonya. I was just taking a nice walk."

"So, Sonya, want to join me for a swim?"

"I'm not exactly wearing my suit."

"Hey, that's even better; I was planning on swimming naked myself."

She laughed at me. "So, what, that's your line, accosting strange women and trying to get them out of their clothes?"

"Well, it isn't something I normally do, but yeah, you're pretty and alone and why not?"

With that, she held up her left hand; her diamond ring showed blue when it caught the moonlight. "I'm not alone, I'm married."

"You look alone to me. Where's your husband?"

That was the right thing to say, because her next sentence was full of disgust. "He's at home, in front of the TV. He's a big Broncos fan, and they're playing the Raiders on Monday Night Football."

"When he could be walking along the beach in the moonlight with a pretty wife like you? He's an idiot." I took her hand, her left hand, pulled it to my lips, and kissed it.

For several moments, Sonya said nothing, looking at me, while the waves crashed onto the shore. There was some real tension, sexual tension, between us, and I could tell that she was feeling it as well as I was.

So, I took a chance, and dropped my hands to the hem of her tank top. Taking the hem lightly, I started to pull up on it. She just stared at me for a moment, as though trying to decide whether to do what she wanted to do. Then she lifted her arms into the air, giving me silent permission to pull off her tank top.

The tank was a silky one, with a built-in bra band, so she was naked from the waist up once I pulled it off of her. The moon was high, though to the south, casting a lightly blue glow on her, though my shadow was partially obscuring her bare breasts. They weren't large at all, but still had a bit of sag to them, hardly unexpected for a woman clearly in her sixties. I took one step backwards, whipped off my own tank top, and cast it on the ground. My shorts quickly followed, and I was nude in front of her, though with the moon at my back, she couldn't have seen much.

"Michael . . . ," she whispered, and then I reached over and dropped to my knees, gently tugging down her shorts and a pair of bikini panties. Sonya didn't resist at all.

When she was naked, I took her right hand in my left, and walked her down to the water's edge. The houses lining the shore were mostly dark, past the bedtime of most of the people still here, and reflecting the fact that it was after the season, so a lot of the rentals were empty. Hurricane Dorian had scared people, and some of the houses were still boarded up.

The water was warm, still holding on to the summer heat from the Gulf Stream, as she stepped in with me. The tide, just now starting to come back in, was hitting us with small waves, but nothing strong enough to make it difficult to walk out. As a slightly larger wave was beginning to break, I dove under it, getting myself wet from head to toe. When I emerged, sputtering and clearing my eyes, I saw that Sonya had followed my lead.

Man, she looked good to me. Her hair was plastered to her head now, hardly the best look, but the moon was illuminating a huge smile. We drew closer to one another, just bobbing in the waves - even as far out as we had gotten, it was still shallow enough that we could touch the bottom - and there was enough moonlight that I could see that her smile extended to her eyes as well.

And then I couldn't see her smile, as her lips were pressed into mine. Sonya's arms went around my neck, and mine dropped from her waist lower, cupping her ass and pulling her into me, my erection stiff and trapped between our bodies.

A minute or so more kissing and I knew, Sonya was ready. I pushed slightly away, freeing my cock from between us, and moving it to where it needed to be.

"Michael," she whispered, "water isn't really a very good lubricant for sex," a statement which told me that she'd tried fucking in water before.

"Relax, salt water works a whole lot better than pool water," and then I started to enter her.

Hard to say how much of the moisture was the sea, and how much was Sonya, but I was sliding into her with little difficulty. She wrapped her legs around me, leaving me standing in the surf supporting us both, but it was working.

Or at least for a few seconds, it worked, before a big wave crashed into us, knocking us apart and rolling us down to the sandy bottom. We both came up laughing when Sonya got up, took my hand, and started pulling me with her back to the shore. When we got to our pile of clothing, she told me, "Sit down and lean back," an order with which I quickly complied. Sonya then straddled me, and set herself down, as I quickly wiped the sand off my hand and guided it into her. We got lucky enough, in that there was no sand in the wrong places to irritate what was happening.

For a woman of her age, Sonya was surprisingly strong. She was fucking me like a woman half her age could, slowly but still steadily and strongly, and it was obvious that her climax was building inside her rapidly. Sonya wasn't a screamer, or if she was she kept that down since we were on a public beach, but I could hear her occasional grunts and sharp breaths. Her hands on my chest started to tighten, and soon she was digging her fingernails into my skin, when it washed over her just as surely as the tide had done. Her face was almost a grimace, as she held back on what surely would have been a call to the diety.

Her orgasm over, her eyes looked down at me, and she was smiling, whispering that she hadn't been had like that for a long time.

But while she had climaxed, I hadn't finished, and she kept riding me. The smile on her face intensified, as the pleasure was rising in her again. I could see it, and was at the point where I needed to concentrate on holding back my orgasm. My hands went to her hips, guiding her as she kept rising and falling over me, increasing the pressure to bring her off again. When I saw that it was going to hit her again in a few seconds, I stopped holding myself back, and raised up my hips as strongly as I could just as her climax hit her again. When she came, I did as well, filling her pussy with my cum.

Sonya practically collapsed on me, kissing me some more, but not as urgently as before.

We were a mess! We were covered in sand and salt, when we both started to laugh. "How am I going to explain this to my husband?" she asked me.

"Well, you could get dressed and then go back into the ocean, so you could tell him that a wave hit you and you just fell in. Or you could come up to my place right there, and take a shower before getting dressed, and he'd never know. But I'm warning you: if you come up to my place, I'm going to make love to you again, and this time, it will be up your butt."

Sonya had a sort-of shocked smile on her face, saying, "It will, huh? I've never done that before."

With that, she picked up her still dry clothes off of the sand, shook them a bit to get the sand off, and then started walking up, still naked, in the direction of my rental.

----------------

Just as an aside, Sonya's husband was really disappointed: the Raiders beat the Broncos 24-16 that night.