On the Beach

Story Info
Daddy's little girl is all grown up.
4.4k words
4.4
408.4k
33
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One

My wife and I had been divorced for three years when she remarried and moved to a distant city. I had to content myself with only seeing my daughter on holidays and during the summer. I would save up my vacation time and take a month off. I live at the beach, so we always had fun things to do close by.

My daughter is a knockout. She has a beautiful face, my blue eyes and her mother's blond hair. She's now 18 and about 5'9" tall with legs that go on forever. She's slender and from what I could tell the last time I saw her, she's developing a nice rack up top. I had last seen her at Christmas six months ago. I knew that this summer I would have to keep a close eye on her. Her with that body on the beach in a bikini would be a lethal combination.

I picked her up at the airport and my suspicions were confirmed. She was wearing those low rider jeans popular these days and a crop top. There was a good five inches of skin exposed at her midriff. She had apparently gotten her belly button pierced since last summer. I wonder if she had any tattoos. I sighed the resigned sigh of a father whose little girl is growing up.

She ran up to me with her customary, "Hi Daddy!" She threw her arms around me and hugged me tight against her.

"Hi Cyndi, how was your flight?"

"The usual, Daddy. Long delays, bad food, you know the drill."

"The beach awaits. Let's get your luggage."

We went down and retrieved her luggage and made it out to the car. I was treated to a non-stop stream of chatter about the goings on in her life. I had missed her high school graduation a month ago, but all was forgiven when I told her I was going to buy her a car. She was due to start attending college in the fall.

"Daddy, I've decided to go to State."

"That's great, honey."

"No, Daddy I mean State College here where you live."

"You want to bunk with your old man?"

"If you would let me, that would be great!"

"Does your mother know about this?"

"Yeah. She thinks it's fine."

"Ok, wouldn't want the dragon lady mad at me."

I wasn't really as enthusiastic as I was trying to appear. I don't have a steady girlfriend; I have a steady stream of them. Having my impressionable daughter in the house would put a damper on my adventurous sex life. Yes, I am into the alternative lifestyle. I enjoyed sex parties, sometimes hosted at my house. I guess I wouldn't be hosting a party anytime soon. I would have to change the venue of my entertainment, but I guess that was a small price to pay.

We got to the house and I helped Cyndi get her luggage to her room. She wanted to go right to the beach, so we left the unpacking for later. I went to change into my trunks. After I was changed I went to the garage to fill the cooler with ice and sodas. It has wheels, so it's easy to take along.

Cyndi bounced down the stairs wearing a long t-shirt over her bathing suit. Cyndi carried the towels and the beach chairs and I grabbed the cooler. My house is right on the beach. There is only a walkway and a low wall separating my property from the sand. We went to our favorite spot near some palm trees. We could lie in the sun or sit in the shade if we wanted.

I'm dark where my daughter is fair. My hair is black as sin and my eyes are ice blue. I've been told I'm good looking. I'm active and I work out, so my 42 year old body was still pretty well muscled. My daughter has my eyes, like I said, and her mother's curly blond hair. She wears it long, down to the middle of her back. She's fair, but tans well in the summer, her skin browning to an adorable shade of peach. Peaches and cream, I used to tell her when she was a little girl.

I set up the low beach chairs and spread out the towels. Cyndi lifted her t-shirt over her head and I got a shock. Her fire engine red bikini was barely there on the bottom. The top was ok, but a bit too well constructed. It really supported and pressed her breasts together, giving her fantastic cleavage. When she turned around I saw that the bikini bottom was a thong in the back. My cock got hard. She looked like a Penthouse centerfold. I was stunned.

I tried to distract myself by turning away and opening up the cooler. I grabbed a soda and plopped down in the beach chair. I pressed the cold beverage can to my groin, trying to reduce the swelling, but my cock was having none of it. I put on my sunglasses and leaned my head back, trying to meditate or something. Anything to get my eyes and mind off the incredibly hot babe who happened to be my daughter.

"You like my new bathing suit, Daddy?"

"Uh, yeah. What there is of it."

Cyndi laughed. She knew I wouldn't forbid her anything and I knew she was testing me. She made a great show of spreading suntan lotion over her body. She had a pretty good tan for this early in the summer. She must have gone to a tanning salon or something.

"Daddy, I can't reach my back. I don't want to get burned. Can you put lotion on my back?"

Since she was lying on her stomach I hoped she wouldn't be able to see my cock straining in my trunks. I knelt next to her and put lotion on my hands. I spread it over her back. It wasn't too bad until I realized I'd have to spread it on her ass cheeks also. She had a thong bikini on, after all.

"Uh, honey?"

"Yeah, Daddy?"

"Um, I'm going to have to put some of this on your bottom, unless you want that to get burned."

"Thanks Daddy."

I spread some more lotion on my hands and in a businesslike manner, or at least that's what I told myself, I spread it over her ass cheeks. I tried so hard not to squeeze them, but I couldn't resist the temptation. I did, just a little and Cyndi didn't seem to notice. They were perfect firm globes of flesh. She has beautiful skin, without blemish.

I went back to sitting in the beach chair and shoving the cold soda in my crotch. I now wished I had brought some beer. I guess I could go back to the house to get some, but no way was I letting my daughter out of my sight. She was attracting a lot of lustful male glances. Her perfect tight ass, split by that sexy thong was a magnet for the eye.

It got worse when she turned over. She went and got a soda and sat in the beach chair next to me. I must admit we made a striking pair. I think the only reason the young guys weren't coming up to her was that they thought she was mine. Well, she is mine but not in the way they thought.

We spent a few hours out in the sun. Despite all the sodas I was drinking I felt light headed as if I were dehydrated. I suggested we go in and shower and get ready to go out for an early dinner. Neither my daughter nor I are good cooks, so we end up eating out a lot. I would always take her to her favorite Italian restaurant on her first evening in town.

I was glad when she put that t-shirt back on and covered up all that skin. We got to the house and went our separate ways to shower and change. I soaped myself in the shower, still trying to ignore my unruly body. Well, one does have to clean that part of one's body also. I lingered over soaping my cock and balls, wishing I were thinking about anything else but my daughter. Flashes of images of her naked body kept entering my mind and before I knew it, I was jacking myself. I groaned her name while shooting a load of cum down the shower drain.

I thought I'd have a break from the erotic display of skin, but no such luck. Her dress was beautiful, but very sexy. She was wearing red again, as if to remind me of the thong bikini. The dress hugged her breasts and torso before flaring to a sexy fuller skirt that only went to mid thigh. Cleavage was in evidence once again. She was also wearing sexy little high-heeled sandals.

This went on every day. I didn't know how I would be able to live in the same house with her and retain my sanity. I tried to encourage her to go out and meet friends, but she wanted to spend all her time with me. I guess that was what we were used to doing when her visits were only a month during the summer.

I got no relief. Sexy thong bikinis at the beach, low hip riding jeans and crop tops at the shopping mall, sexy dresses and high heels in the evening. I'm not even mentioning what she would be wearing when she came to the breakfast table in the morning. I'm not sure if I was successful in hiding my reaction to her all the time, but she didn't say anything.

Chapter Two

After about two weeks of this, I knew I would have to get relief somewhere. I spent some time with my little black book trying to arrange a liaison to relieve the pressure in my balls. I was jacking off about three times a day, but this wasn't enough. I had no luck. Everyone was either out of town or didn't want to see me. I did tend to burn bridges sometimes. I went to bed that night with a heavy aching groin.

Oh, I forgot to tell you that I started to dream about Cyndi after that first day on the beach. Vivid wet dreams where I would wake gasping and sweating, my cum drenching the sheets. These weren't just run of the mill wet dreams. In these dreams we engaged in every depraved type of sex act I had ever participated in. And I have participated in a lot. This wasn't lovey-dovey type sex, it was raunchy, hot, sweaty, kinky sex. Many times we weren't the only two participants in these scenarios. I reveled in watching my daughter's slutty behavior in these dreams. In my dreams she fucked me and just about every man and woman I know while I cheered her on.

I sleep naked. My house is an older one, which doesn't have air conditioning. I usually leave the windows open and listen to the sound of the waves and feel the cool breeze off the ocean against my naked skin. I left my reading lamp on and let the sound of the surf lull me to sleep that night with the hope that my dreams would not star my daughter.

Of course, this was not to be. I went to sleep and began to dream. We walked together into the sex party. Everyone was wearing black party masks over their eyes. Cyndi took off a long coat to reveal herself wearing a skintight see-through lace body suit. Every man in there was looking at her. Every man there wanted to fuck her. I sat down in a chair and she knelt before me and took my cock out of my pants. I felt her hot wet mouth engulf me and start sucking. Her technique was perfect because I had taught her well.

I slowly came awake in that strange state between waking and sleeping. I could hear the surf pounding outside my window. I could smell the salt air. I could still feel the hot wet mouth sucking my cock. I had a death grip on the hair at the back of my daughter's head while I fucked her talented mouth. It took all my willpower to pull her up off my cock.

"What the hell are you doing, Cyndi?"

"Daddy, I'm so sorry." She sobbed. "I haven't had a cock inside me for two weeks and it's driving me crazy! I've wanted to fuck you since I was a little girl Daddy. I've noticed the way you've been looking at me. Was I wrong?"

"No, you weren't wrong."

I grabbed her by the hair again and guided her mouth back to my cock, giving in to my baser passions. I growled low in my throat as she sucked me halfway down and grabbed my balls. I bucked my hips, cumming down her throat in record time.

"Yeah. Drink Daddy's cum Cyndi. Drink it all down."

She did. I pulled her up and rolled her under me, taking her mouth with my own. I could taste my cum as I kissed her deeply. She was naked, and I was finally able to give into the temptation to run my hands over her body. I could see her totally revealed for the first time in the low light from my reading lamp. I worked my way down, fondling and kissing her breasts while my fingers sought out her liquid center. She was hot and wet, writhing under me. Her cunt was dripping in arousal. Her cunt hair, blond and soft, was trimmed so it was almost bare, the mark of a slut if I ever saw one. I stored that information away for later use. I had better things to do, like teasing her clit while I sucked on her breasts.

I worked my way down her body, spreading her legs as I brought my mouth to her. Her heels dug into the bed and she thrust her cunt in my face. I slicked my tongue up her slit, latching on and sucking her clit. She moaned, "Oh, Daddy, Daddy, yesss." I was well experienced at giving a woman oral pleasure. I was well experienced in giving many different types of pleasure, for that matter. I was planning to give Cyndi the full benefit of that experience. Every perverted depraved ounce of it.

"Daddy, fuck me please, fuck me. I want your cock inside me so bad."

I decided to torture her a bit. My member was already ready to go again, bouncing back admirably from the toe curling climax my daughter had given me with her mouth. I licked and sucked her, pressing my fingers inside her to feel her flutter when she came.

"Daddy, Daddy, I'm cumming. You're making me cum so hard Daddy. Fuck me, fuck me please. I can't stand it."

I rose up to my knees. I took her legs and put them over my shoulders, positioning my cock at the entrance to her cunt. I am very well endowed, a fact that makes me welcome at every sex party in the city. I watched with pleasure as my cockhead split my daughter's cunt open. I thrust inside her tight channel. It gave up inches grudgingly while my little slut moaned and begged me to fuck her deeper.

"God, Daddy, you're cock's so big. It feels soooo good Daddy."

"Daddy's gonna fill you up right, girl. You haven't really been fucked before, honey. I'm gonna show you how it's done."

I fucked my cock in and out of her tight passage until I was in to the hilt. I leaned down and took her mouth as I began to thrust in earnest. Three thrusts were all it took to have her squealing and cumming all over me. Her tight cunt clamped down on me like a vice. I gritted my teeth and rode her through it. I didn't want to give into my need to cum. I wanted her to climax a couple of times before I pumped her full. Always keep 'em cumming back for more, is my motto.

"Daddy feels you cumming on his cock baby, cum hard for me now."

"Mmmmm, Daddy, Daddy, Daddy."

She couldn't seem to be able to coherently string words together anymore. I liked that. I was fucking her silly. I pumped her and ground my pelvis against her clit and rode her through another climax before I gave in. I threw my head back and shouted as I pumped my seed into her.

I collapsed beside her on the bed, drawing her into my arms. "God, I've been wanting to fuck you night and day since the day you got off the plane."

"Daddy, I've never been fucked like that before."

"Yeah, Daddy's good isn't he? Told you I was going to show you how it's done."

"Daddy, you're going to get a swelled head!"

"Speaking of swelled head. Suck me hard again, little vixen. I'm not through with you yet."

I took her from behind that time, rolling her clit between my fingers. She had several convulsive screaming orgasms before I let myself climax. We fell asleep in each other's arms. The first time in weeks I slept without dreaming.

Chapter Three

I woke to her sucking mouth. I pumped two loads into her that morning. One in her cunt in bed and one down her throat in the shower. It seemed we spent the next week in bed. We lived on delivered pizza. I introduced her to anal sex, which she took to like a duck to water. I also started showing her various films from my porno collection depicting the various forms of kinky sex I enjoyed. She was ready and willing to do whatever I asked her to. She seemed to always be wet and ready. Sometimes I would just bend her over whatever likely surface was nearby, pull her panties down and slick my cock inside her. I couldn't seem to get enough of her.

Real life did eventually intrude. For mere survival we had to start leaving the house sometimes, although we would usually be fucking like rabbits as soon as the door shut behind us when we got home again. I had a monthly fishing trip with two of my buddies that I couldn't miss. Cyndi never accompanied me on these trips with my friends, but this time she begged to go along. My two friends were as sexually deviant as I was, so I warned her I couldn't be responsible for what happened if she wore that red thong bikini on Dan's boat.

I called Dan and asked if my daughter could go along. "Ron, you know this trip is supposed to be just us guys!" He said. He grumbled, but agreed. This was a male bonding kind of trip. No women had ever been allowed. He would make an exception for my daughter.

We met Dan and Greg at the marina. I saw both men give my daughter a once over when we arrived. She was wearing short cut off jeans and a crop top that exposed her belly button piercing. Greg commented that she'd really grown since he'd seen her last.

Dan owns a big ass cabin cruiser. I'm not a boat kinda guy, so I don't know how many feet. It's a big ass cabin cruiser, okay? It has several small bedrooms, a living room type space complete with satellite TV. It's state of the art. There are seating areas on the stern deck in the back and a place where you can sun yourself on the bow.

Dan guided the cruiser out of the marina and into the bay. We rounded the point and headed into the open ocean. We were supposed to be deep sea fishing this time, so Dan went a couple of miles offshore before dropping anchor.

Cydi had disappeared after grabbing a soda. I assumed she was sunning herself on the bow of the boat while we were heading to our fishing spot. Dan anchored the boat and Greg and I began to get the fishing gear out. When Dan came back to the stern, he said, "You're daughter's filled out some since the last time I saw her."

I was dying to tell them I'd been nailing her for a couple of weeks. This was just the type of thing that would appeal to their jaded tastes. I couldn't say anything without Cyndi's permission and I was sure she wouldn't agree. Probably better that way.

"Yeah, she's a pretty girl." I said.

"That red bikini is something else, let me tell you." Dan said. He would have been able to see her on the bow while piloting the boat.

"Jesus fucking Christ!" I said. "I told her not to wear that bikini!" She only had one red one, so I knew it was the thong.

Greg wasted no time scampering up the ladder to see for himself. "Holy Mother of God," was his reaction.

Dan and I joined him. Cyndi was lying on her stomach and her perfect ass was on display. The thong disappearing into her ass crack was enough to make a dead man get a woody.

"Wow!" Dan said. "She wasn't lying on her stomach when I saw her. I didn't know it was a thong."

"That little slut is asking for it." I said. "I warned her, but would she listen to me?"

Dan and Greg looked at me, a little surprised I was calling my own daughter a slut. I looked back down at her just as she rolled over. She had taken her top off. She was lying there almost naked. Given the warning I had given her, there was no mistaking her intent. She wanted to fuck every man on this boat. "That's my girl." I thought to myself.

I looked over at my friends, who were riveted by the sight of all that luscious teen skin on display. I thought about how it would feel to watch them fuck my daughter. I could put a stop to this before it ever started. All I had to do was go forward and tell Cyndi to put her top back on. My friends would never dream of doing anything to her without my permission.

"Well, gentlemen, I guess we'll just have to give the lady what she's asking for." I said, smiling.

They looked at me like I was crazy. Dan was the first to catch on. "You're fucking her, aren't you!"

"For about two weeks now." I said sheepishly.

"You sly fucking dog." Greg said.

"Ok, all I ask is that we do her one at a time at first. I don't want to scare her."

"Who gets to go first?" Dan asked.

"I'll let you guys go first." I said. "Flip a coin."

They flipped and Dan won. I told him that if she rebuffed him in any way the deal was off. I also asked him to take her into one of the bedrooms. Group sex could come later. Actually if she agreed to fuck both my friends in private I was going to force her to take me in front of them.

12