On The Beach Again

Story Info
Couple enjoy watching and teasing two girls.
1.6k words
4.07
36.6k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My girlfriend and I had decided to spend the day at the beach. We got up quite late and enjoyed a little fun, which made us late. Eventually we got to the beach around 2 pm, but it wasn't crowded and we soon found a nice spot in the dunes where we could sunbathe and relax without too many others walking by. We settled down on our towels and slipped into our swim clothes. Soon I was enjoying my book and my girlfriend was into her favorite past-time of watching the guys and girls on the beach. Every so often she would distract me when a particularly good-looking body walked close.

My book was quite erotic anyway and I soon had to turn onto my stomach to avoid my erect cock being a distraction for my girlfriend. I wriggled a little to make a dent in the sand so that my cock would be more comfortable, as the sex level in my book heated up.

"Hey, Dave!" called my girlfriend, excitedly. "Look over there!"

I looked where she was pointing, further into the dunes, where it seemed only we could view. There were a couple of girls, slowly stripping off. They didn't bother to put any bikinis on, just lie on their towels in the sand, naked. They both had lovely bodies, quite young, from the size of their boobs. With my story already gone past the first orgasm stage, I was quite aroused anyway and this sight aroused me even more.

"Nice," I agreed. "Do you know them?"

"Don't think so, but I'll keep watching anyway," my girlfriend replied with a sexy giggle.

I went back to my book as I thought the next pages would be even more hot. I was right! Pretty soon, I was squirming in the sand, rubbing my throbbing cock as the girl in the story had another huge orgasm. I looked up at my girlfriend, who was completely engrossed in watching the two girls. She had even slipped her hand down inside her bikinis panties.

I looked at the two girls and I could see why she was so aroused. One was lying alongside the other, her hand clearly between her friend's legs and caressing her pussy. The girls were kissing passionately. From where I was lying, I could see the girl's fingers starting to slip inside her friend's pussy. I could hear my girlfriend stifling soft moans as she masturbated while watching them. My cock was throbbing and now aching quite nicely!

A cry of enjoyment reached across the dunes as the girl quite obviously orgasmed from her friend's caresses. And I watched my girlfriend as she too enjoyed a lovely orgasm beside me, cumming with a soft delicious series of groans. What could I do now? One part of me wanted to enjoy an orgasm, another part wanted to enjoy my girlfriend's pussy on my tongue. And the third part wanted to go over to those girls and enjoy them!

The telephone decided it for us. My girlfriend's cell phone rang and she answered it. It was her girlfriend - they discussed what she had just enjoyed and they both must have giggled sexily. It seemed to turn my girlfriend on even more. So while whe was talking, I reached across and slipped my hand inside her panties. She groaned loudly and I couldn't believe how wet she was. Her clit was so sensitive I had to avoid touching it for fear of turning her right off. I slipped two of my fingers inside her wet pussy and began to play with her.

She was now relating what I was doing to her girlfriend on the phone. And when I looked up, it was obvious that the two girls were now enjoying watching us playing. They were lying close together caressing each other and their eyes were fixed on us.

"Are you coming over?" asked my girlfriend on the phone. "OK, we'll see you in about 15 minutes. Great!"

The thought of being with my girlfriend and her girlfriend excited me a lot. I'd already enjoyed them both before several times, but never outdoors. I began to push my fingers more deeply into my girlfriend's pussy.

"Take off my panties," she urged, "then I can relax and cum for you."

It was easy to slip off her bikini pants and then I could admire her lovely shaven pussy.

"Well, lick me then!" she demanded. "Isn't that what you want to do?"

I didn't answer, but dutifully moved between her legs, which she lifted up and spread wide for me. Her pussy was really soaking and her juices were dribbling out copiously. She tasted gorgeous on my tongue as I gently teased her pussy lips apart.

"Those girls are watching you," giggled my girlfriend, "You'd better do a good job!"

I was already pushing my tongue as far into her pussy as I could, my face completely covered with her juices. Her groans of pleasure filled the air. I thought that probably the girls could hear her. I moved my attentions to her clit and started stroking it gently with my tongue, up and down, across both ways and in little circles, until she was quivering with excitement. I slipped two, then three fingers into her wet pussy, delighting in her 'ooomphs' of enjoyment. I just kept licking her clit and gently pushing my fingers in and out of her pussy until I felt her tensing for a big orgasm. I wanted to stop then and see what would happen. So I did! She squealed in frustration.

"I was right on the edge, you bastard!" she cried, and I could hear the two girls giggling.

She pushed me away and just lie there, her legs spread wide, masturbating herself with her fingers until with a loud cry and several groans, she exploded into a gigantic orgasm, writhing on the towel and almost falling into the sand.

"Oh wow!" she exclaimed when she'd had a moment to calm down. "I really needed that one!"

The two girls were now caressing each other again, not watching us now, but concentrating on each other. At that moment, my girlfriend's phone rang again.

"Yes, we're still here," she answered. "I've just orgasmed hard, hee hee! Yes, just to the left of where we were before. And to the back a little more. It's quite private here."

In a few moments, I saw her girlfriend climbing up the sand dune towards us. She looked stunning in a bright orange bikini, her body perfectly proportioned and soooo hot. I knew my girlfriend liked what she saw too, because she whistled in appreciation. The two girls kissed passionately, and then her girlfriend kissed me, also without limits. Her tongue rushed into my mouth and her hands immediately sought out my hard shaft.

"Oh, my!" she exclaimed as her hand found and squeezed my rock hard shaft. "Haven't you relieved our little toy boy yet, Judy?"

"No!' replied my girlfriend , "He's been too busy licking me and reading his sexy book. Oh, and watching those two babes over there."

Sam followed the wave of her hand and her eyes widened in delight as she saw the two girls caressing each other quite wildly.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, they do look tasty," grinned Sam, who was a confirmed lesbian - but she did let me enjoy her more times than once.

"Shall we give them something else to watch?" chuckled Sam, still holding firmly to my throbbing cock.

"I suppose he does deserve a treat, doesn't he?" grinned my girlfriend, sitting up and letting her boobs spill out of her bikini top.

Sam's hands went from my cock to Judy's boobs and they caressed and kissed again for a while. I always get so hot watching the two of them and this time was no exception. I was soon aching even more to cum.

"Lie on your back," ordered Sam to me, and I immediately did as I was told.

Her expert and gentle hands soon released my cock from its tight prison within my beach shorts.

"Oooooo, it's just so beautiful," she cooed, handling it gently but deliciously.

Judy also joined in with her hands and the two of them massaged and stroked my cock lovingly, in full view of the two girls. They'd obviously both enjoyed orgasms and were now awake to more stimulation. The sight of my big cock being played with by my two girls was at least something to watch.

"Oh,oh, oh!" I cried as the two friends brought me closer and closer to orgasm.

I wanted a mouth to complete the stimulation, but I was to be denied that pleasure. I felt my cock begin to twitch in readiness for cumming. I saw the two girls stand up and begin walking towards us. As my cock started to spurt out a huge fountain of hot cum, the girls knelt down beside my two girls and enjoyed watching and playing with my cum as my cock just kept on spurting.

When I was completely drained, the four girls all got wrapped up around each other and I was treated to a most wonderful girl orgy, in amongst which my cock was played with, sucked, caressed, teased and otherwise tortured, without a pussy being offered for me to enjoy, not even with my tongue. Later, much later as the sun began to go down, the girls tired of their numerous orgasms and just lie in a pile caressing each other gently.

Finally, we decided it was time to go and leaving Sam with the other two girls, Judy and I walked off the beach. Before we reached the car, however, Judy had me lie on the grassy edge and she rode my cock urgently until I spurted into her hard and she writhed into a great orgasm.

"I needed that so often this afternoon!" she explained, "But I couldn't get enough of those girls!"